El Dorado Park Golf Course & Event Center Reviews

El Dorado Park Golf Course & Event Center 4
El Dorado Park Golf Course & Event Center 5

Maryv · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Wonderful Experience!

All of our guests had a great time. Many commented on how nice the venue was and all enjoyed the food! And the banquet staff were all very helpful and easy to work with too.

Thank you for making everything so easy and simple for me. I thoroughly appreciate how accommodating, organized, and knowledgeable you are about all of the party details. You really did help minimize any worries I had!

Sent on 10/30/2018

El Dorado Park Golf Course & Event Center's reply:

Hi Mary, thank you for the sweet review! I am so glad that we were able to help make things easy for you! We hope you come visit soon!

Aileen · Married on 09/14/2019

Great staffing and communication

Thank you Laura and Catherine for being great people to work with! They are easy to communicate with and they answer all my questions that I have to every detail! The venue was absolutely beautiful and perfect for our wedding. It was pleasant working with them! I definitely recommend this venue!!!

Sent on 11/07/2019

El Dorado Park Golf Course & Event Center's reply:

Aileen, thank you so much for your sweet review. We are so grateful that you chose us here at El Dorado! Your wedding day vision was so beautiful and it really stood out in all of your gorgeous photos! Laura and I loved seeing all of them, it was an honor to be part of your special day! We wish you and Michael all the best, especially with your upcoming addition! Again, congratulations to you and Michael!

Geoffrey De Vera · Married on 05/25/2019

Thank you!

We couldn't have asked for a better venue for our wedding reception. From our initial inquiry until the reception ended, our experience with Laura, Kelsy (who has since moved on to another venue), and the rest of the El Dorado Park Golf Course staff was very smooth and low stress. El Dorado offers very affordable packages even with a large number of guests. The location is easily accessible from major freeways and is near Long Beach Airport for guests flying in from out of town. The reception venue itself is a spacious, well-kept tent. The weather was nice enough that the tent walls were rolled up, which really made the space feel larger. Also, in May, the sun is still shining in the evening which made for great natural lighting for photos from introductions, first dance, speeches, and through the end of dinner. In the planning stages, the office staff's communication was top notch. Every question, whether via email or phone call was answered promptly. And we were given courtesy reminders of any waivers or payments that were due so that nothing slipped through the cracks throughout the whole process. Thank you El Dorado Park Golf Course staff! We are recommending this venue to our friends and family for their events as well.

Sent on 09/09/2019

El Dorado Park Golf Course & Event Center's reply:

Geoffrey, it was an honor to work with you and Roxsan on the most important day of your lives! Also thank you for recommending us Reina and Willie who will be holding their wedding with us at El Dorado next year! Wishing you the best as husband and wife!

Amy Coffey · Married on 05/21/2019

By far the best decision we made.

Having our wedding at the El Dorado Golf Course was by far the best/easiest decision we made. They made everything so easy and made you feel like you had nothing to worry about, and we really didn’t! When we showed up for our reception, everything was handled and looked amazing and the food was SO good! I highly recommend them to anyone!

El Dorado Park Golf Course & Event Center 14
    El Dorado Park Golf Course & Event Center 19
    El Dorado Park Golf Course & Event Center 20
    Sent on 09/21/2019

El Dorado Park Golf Course & Event Center's reply:

Amy, the photos of your Wedding are absolutely beautiful. We are so happy we could celebrate with you here at El Dorado! Congratulations again and we hope to see you back here again soon. Best wishes to you and Matt!
  • Yarabith

Yarabith Gutierrez · Married on 03/28/2019

Excelent! Flexible! Affordable!

Laura was amazing! She was flexible and willing to work with our budget!

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Bobby

Bobby · Married on 02/24/2019

Oooh the memories at El Dorado

Incredible lifetime memories were created at the El Dorado for my wife and I. The staff (Kelsey and Laura) were very professional from the beginning! Clear and precise information was provided so there was no confusion throughout the process of utilizing the venue and they were able to accommodate almost all our needs! The wedding day couldn't have been better, from the weather, to the beautiful decor/setup, we were super thrilled that we decided to announce our lifetime union here!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Bobby,
    It was so great getting to know you and Melandy over the past year! We wish you both nothing but the best in the years to come! We hope to see you soon!

Pam J · Married on 02/02/2019

El Dorado Shines Bright!

Laura and her team at El Dorado Golf Course in Long Beach made my daughter's wedding a bright success! We were very concerned about having bad weather in January, but it turned out to be warm and sunny. Nonetheless Laura was ready if the weather didn't cooperate. She listened to our concerns and additional requests and made us all feel at ease. Our guests and family were raving about how lovely and fun the event was. Thanks Laura!

Sent on 02/02/2019

El Dorado Park Golf Course & Event Center's reply:

Pam, we truly enjoyed working with you and your family! We are ecstatic that everything was a success and that your friends and family had a great time. Wishing you all the best!
  • Gina

Gina Diaz · Married on 01/19/2019

Laura and Kelsy

I loved everything about my wedding. It was the perfect day for my husband and I. The food was amazing although we didn’t get to eat a lot of it, my family and friends kept mentioning about the food. My husband and I went with the Italian buffet. It was amazing! Laura and Kelsy were so amazing, they were always willing to help and go based on our budget. I highly recommend el dorado golf course.

Sent on 02/07/2019

El Dorado Park Golf Course & Event Center's reply:

Gina and Kevin, we are so glad that you had an amazing experience! It was great getting to know you both for the past year. Congratulations on your marriage!

Meaghan O'neill · Married on 12/04/2018

El Dorado Nature Center Volunteer Banquet

Helped create a wonderful Volunteer Recognition event!

Sent on 12/13/2018
  • Estela

Estela Ortega · Married on 10/06/2018

Gorgeous for Any Event!!!

The El Dorado Park Golf Course was more than we could have asked for! Beautiful venue, amazing staff, yummy food!!! Our event coordinator Laura was a great go to person for any questions or concerns, she was very easy going and a pleasure to work with throughout the entire planning process and the day of the event. Our guest had a great time! They helped make our event truly memorable and special!

El Dorado Park Golf Course & Event Center 21
    Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Laura

Laura H Castillo · Married on 08/12/2018

Beautiful day to treasure forever

Our wedding was a treasure moment to remember. Our guests' comments were all about the beautiful details to embellish the location. Our wedding coordinators were outstanding from the moment we booked the venue to recommending the vendors that made our wedding a beautiful and smooth event. The communication was always prompt in responding to questions and guiding us to have a worry free wedding day. We will definitely recommend this place. Thank you so much Laura and Kelsy.

El Dorado Park Golf Course & Event Center 22
    El Dorado Park Golf Course & Event Center 27
    El Dorado Park Golf Course & Event Center 28
    Sent on 11/04/2018

El Dorado Park Golf Course & Event Center's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you both and helping you bring your vision to life. You are tow of the sweetest people and deserve so much happiness, wishing you both the best!

Diana · Married on 05/18/2018

Wedding day to remember

Our wedding at El Dorado was an amazing experience. Everything from the initial preparation meetings, decorations, ceremony and to the food was perfectly executed. The entire staff was courteous and extremely attentive to us and our guests. We would highly encourage and recommend you consider El Dorado for your wedding ceremony.

El Dorado Park Golf Course & Event Center 29
    Sent on 09/20/2019

El Dorado Park Golf Course & Event Center's reply:

Diana and Jose, Thank you for writing a response your wedding was breathtaking! We loved getting to know you and hope you will visit soon. Wishing you both all the best!

Maeghan Covey · Married on 05/05/2018

We love El Dorado!

Having our wedding at El Dorado was such an easy decision! We kept comparing every venue to them and no one could match up. Laura and Morgan were so great to work with; so knowledgeable! I had so many questions along the way and they were so helpful and accommodating. Having the linens, food, alcohol, AND CAKE included into a package was so amazing and took stress off us during planning. Torrance bakery was amazing! Such an amazing venue, you can’t go wrong! Also so many great areas for photos!

El Dorado Park Golf Course & Event Center 30
    El Dorado Park Golf Course & Event Center 31
    El Dorado Park Golf Course & Event Center 32
    Sent on 10/25/2018

El Dorado Park Golf Course & Event Center's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Maeghan! We wish you both a lifetime of happiness. Hope you stay in touch!
  • Mario

Mario Vasquez · Married on 04/07/2018

We couldn’t have asked for a better please!

Having our wedding at El Dorado Park was the best decision! They made it so easy to find the perfect place to celebrate this huge part of our lives. Morgan and Laura are the best!

El Dorado Park Golf Course & Event Center 33
    El Dorado Park Golf Course & Event Center 38
    El Dorado Park Golf Course & Event Center 39
    Sent on 10/25/2018

El Dorado Park Golf Course & Event Center's reply:

We appreciate the kind words! Thank you for choosing El Dorado and for allowing us to be a part of your Big Day! We wish you both so much happiness in the years to come!

Steve · Married on 03/08/2018

Working with Morgan to put on my wife's birthday party was fabulous. From the very beginning, she was courteous, accommodating, and eager to help in any way she could. On the day of the party, everything was exactly the way we were told it would be. She also was able to handle every request I made. At one point, I was embarrassed going into her office and asking for something else, but she happily did what we asked her to do. It was a great party, and I would not hesitate to refer your facility to others, or to have another event there. Everything was terrific. Thank you!

Sent on 03/21/2018

El Dorado Park Golf Course & Event Center's reply:

Thank you Steve, the event you planned for your wife was beautiful! It was great working with you!

Patty · Married on 03/04/2018

Beautiful and Picture Perfect!

The staff at the El Dorado are knowledgeable and attention-detailed which made the process of planning a wedding reception seamless. Laura in specific was amazing to work with. We created a beautiful Pinterest worthy look for our reception. Our guests were impressed and everyone kept commenting on how delicious the food was, too.

El Dorado Park Golf Course & Event Center 40
    El Dorado Park Golf Course & Event Center 41
    Sent on 10/31/2018

El Dorado Park Golf Course & Event Center's reply:

Thank you Patty, I am so glad that we got to work together and create such a beautiful reception! We hope that you will stay in touch!

Rachel · Married on 11/12/2017

This venue is a great place to have your wedding or any event! I was looking for an outdoor ceremony with the reception spot on the same location. They offer just that! The site is beautiful and looks really nice in photos as well. Morgan and Laura are really sweet and super helpful. Both are incredibly knowledgeable and offered many great suggestions. The packages they offer include so many things that you would typically have to find yourself including tables, chairs, linens, food, drinks (including alcohol), cake and so much more. It is an absolute steal when you consider all you get for the price. I would highly recommend this venue!

El Dorado Park Golf Course & Event Center 42
    Sent on 03/13/2018

El Dorado Park Golf Course & Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad that we were lucky enough to host your Big Day! We wish you both the best!
  • F

Frank · Married on 11/03/2017

Morgan and Laura were the best to work with. They are very responsive to my email and phone call. They did their best job to make our wedding wonderful. They are also willing to gives us discount to make our wedding more affordable. They make our wedding stress free and able to provide all the resources that we need. I am highly recommend Morgan and Laura to host any event because you won't feel regret.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Art · Married on 10/14/2017

What was supposed to have been a small gathering in the backyard turned into a huge 75th birthday bash for my mother at the Pavillion! Morgan and Laura were so easy to work with. I told them I didn't want a million choices. I wanted it simple and without any crazy requests. It was exactly what I asked for...simple and elegant. My mother and all our guests were thoroughly impressed by the venue and staff. I'm thinking about returning next year to celebrate my dad's 80th birthday!!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2017

This is an awesome venue. Morgan and Laura were so helpful in planning everything, accommodating us and answering our countless questions. The ceremony space was beautiful and the reception very functional and fun. So much is included in the packages, it’s great. They recommended many vendors, which all worked out so well. Great please for your wedding and a great price point!

El Dorado Park Golf Course & Event Center 43
    El Dorado Park Golf Course & Event Center 44
    El Dorado Park Golf Course & Event Center 45
    El Dorado Park Golf Course & Event Center 46
    El Dorado Park Golf Course & Event Center 47
    Sent on 09/29/2017

Rachel · Married on 07/15/2017

This venue was so great, me and my husband are SO happy we chose it. We wanted our reception to be outside and we are so happy we chose el dorado because they have the tent. The tent was really useful to have because during dinner the sun was not in anyone's eyes, nor was anyone baking in it. So being outside with the tent really made our outside reception enjoyable and fresh.
    Morgan and Laura were very nice to work with and very flexible. They allowed us to bring in our reception supplies the day before (since there wasn't an event taking place) which was very helpful. The accomadated all of our needs.
    The food was really good! All of our guest loved it. We chose chicken Marsala with red potatoes and veggies. The portion of food is a perfect amount, not too little or too much to where your super full. We had our plates served and everyone got hot meals.
    If we could go back we would choose this venue all over again. It was perfect in every way and was just what we wanted. You definitely get what you pay for! And this was worth every penny

Sent on 07/20/2017

El Dorado Park Golf Course & Event Center's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review, Rachel! We truly enjoyed working with you through the planning process and we are so happy that everything turned out so great on your big day!
  • mrselbie

Alicia · Married on 06/23/2017

Searching for a venue left us feeling lost and El Dorado Golf Course was a godsend. This venue was exactly what we were looking for and without a doubt offered the best value for the price. We had our ceremony on the lawn, cocktail hour on the patio, and reception under the canopy. The food was delicious and the catering staff was attentive and courteous. El Dorado's preferred vendors list helped us immensely for the items that were not already included (and for some that were, like the cake!). Working with Morgan and Laura was a pleasure; they are incredibly helpful and will work with you on just about everything to make sure your wedding matches your expectations.

El Dorado Park Golf Course & Event Center 48
    El Dorado Park Golf Course & Event Center 55
    El Dorado Park Golf Course & Event Center 56
    Sent on 12/12/2017

Marissa · Married on 06/01/2017

We held a double retirement party under the white tent and it was a fantastic evening! From the beginning, the staff was helpful and accommodating. They helped us through the process by answering all questions and offering helpful suggestions. We held our event on a Thursday night and it was a great value. The food was delicious and the setup was easy! Would definitely have other events here and highly recommend the venue to others!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Nancy · Married on 03/11/2017

I'm so happy that we chose to have our wedding at El Dorado Park Golf because it provided a unique touch to our wedding. In addition to the view the venue offers the staff was great, they extremely helpful and perfessional.

Sent on 04/01/2017

El Dorado Park Golf Course & Event Center's reply:

Thank you, Nancy! We are happy to hear that you were so pleased with everything, and we’re glad that we got to be a part of your big day!