Eklipz Entertainment Reviews

8 | Copiague, NY

8 Reviews for Eklipz Entertainment

8 Eklipz Entertainment Reviews

Lisa · Married on 10/13/2017

We used Eklipz for our Homecoming Formal and they were absolutely the best. They arrived early and even made themselves available for an additional hour when we asked. We will definitely utilize there service in the future.

Eklipz Entertainment 1

Patrice · Married on 10/13/2017

Great job Greg! Based on the pics, a great time by all!

Lucille · Married on 06/10/2017

I needed to book photobooth and DJ services on such short notice and couldn't believe how quickly I got a response. Pricing is fair and completely worth the awesome experience provided to my guests! Eklipz is super professional, I loved the ease of contact and the enthusiam that they put into their work. I recommend them 100% and would book them again in a heart beat!

Carolina · Married on 05/28/2017

My go to Dj for all my events.
    From Wedding, baby shower, christening, birthdays, labor day party, Christmas and New years party. They do it all.
    Greg and Jenn always go above and beyond.
    The best variety and mixes of music. I would rate it a perfect 10. Love that they even can personalize all my events from shirts to photobooth to props. I highly reccommend them as a 1 stop party package.

Lidice · Married on 05/06/2017

Perfect wedding entertainment!!!

The Dj accommodated all of my family's ridiculous music requests and made our wedding unforgettable. Our guests were giving us the highest praise on the music n they especially loved the surprise giveaways they received from the Dj . The photo booth was a huge hit as well and everyone had a really really great time. My fiancé and I loved that we were able to have one stop shop for our wedding dj... photo booth and they also did our custom shirts for our combined bachelor and bachelorette party We highly recommend Eklipz Entertainment for any of your party needs!

Erica · Married on 08/08/2016

My husband and I hired Eklipz Entertainment for our event and we couldn't have asked for a better experience, my guest loved the photo booth they thought the props were so fun! and the music kept us dancing non stop. I just want to thank Jen and Greg for there professionalism and kindness to all my guest. Looking forward to booking you guys for our next big event!

Ashleigh · event on: 01/07/2017

My guests had the best time at my graduation party with the photo booth! Gregory was great to work with. I’m looking forward to having another party with his photo booths the end of this month! :)

Stephanie · Married on 10/06/2018

Greg was out dj for our engagement party and he did a wonderful job. He was very professional and played all the songs we requested. He kept everyone dancing and all of our guests said they had a wonderful time! His set up is really nice as well. Highly recommend!!