8 Reviews for EKLIPZ ENTERTAINMENT

Signage (1)
Backdrop(s) (1)
Prints (1)
Props (1)
Social Media Integration (1)
7 EKLIPZ ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

Greg was out dj for our engagement party and he did a wonderful job. He was very professional and played all the songs we requested. He kept everyone dancing and all of our guests said they had a wonderful time! His set up is really nice as well. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We used Eklipz for our Homecoming Formal and they were absolutely the best. They arrived early and even made themselves available for an additional hour when we asked. We will definitely utilize there service in the future.

Photo for EKLIPZ ENTERTAINMENT Review - SUNY Old Westbury Homecoming Court.
Profile Picture Lisa, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great job Greg! Based on the pics, a great time by all!

Profile Picture Patrice , 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I needed to book photobooth and DJ services on such short notice and couldn't believe how quickly I got a response. Pricing is fair and completely worth the awesome experience provided to my guests! Eklipz is super professional, I loved the ease of contact and the enthusiam that they put into their work. I recommend them 100% and would book them again in a heart beat!

Profile Picture Lucille, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Audio Equipment, Photobooth, Signage, Delivery, Setup, Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

My go to Dj for all my events.
From Wedding, baby shower, christening, birthdays, labor day party, Christmas and New years party. They do it all.
Greg and Jenn always go above and beyond.
The best variety and mixes of music. I would rate it a perfect 10. Love that they even can personalize all my events from shirts to photobooth to props. I highly reccommend them as a 1 stop party package.

Profile Picture Carolina, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography

Perfect wedding entertainment!!!

The Dj accommodated all of my family's ridiculous music requests and made our wedding unforgettable. Our guests were giving us the highest praise on the music n they especially loved the surprise giveaways they received from the Dj . The photo booth was a huge hit as well and everyone had a really really great time. My fiancé and I loved that we were able to have one stop shop for our wedding dj... photo booth and they also did our custom shirts for our combined bachelor and bachelorette party We highly recommend Eklipz Entertainment for any of your party needs!

Profile Picture Lidice, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I hired Eklipz Entertainment for our event and we couldn't have asked for a better experience, my guest loved the photo booth they thought the props were so fun! and the music kept us dancing non stop. I just want to thank Jen and Greg for there professionalism and kindness to all my guest. Looking forward to booking you guys for our next big event!

Profile Picture Erica, 8/8/16, 1 Review