EJOROMEDIA Reviews

43 Reviews for EJOROMEDIA

EJOROMEDIA 1
EJOROMEDIA 2

Caitrin · Married on 05/26/2018

Recommended through a mutual friend, my husband and I contacted Eric a week prior to our May wedding. Within minutes of our phone conversation, I knew we would be hiring him and his wife to help preserve the memories of our wedding! They are nothing short of professional, flexible, and immediately put you at ease throughout the whole process. They made sure to capture every last detail of our wedding day, even with the two hour break! What's more, the QUALITY of the highlight videos they edit and produce will take your breathe away. Sharing our highlight reel with friends and family made those who couldn't make it feel as though they were a part of the day! We can not thank EJOROMEDIA enough for all of your efforts. Hire the team that will ensure you will be able to relive your day for many years.

Austin · Married on 05/19/2018

Eric and his wife Lorraine were great - not only were they responsive in communication, but they were so much fun to have at the wedding! They went out of their way to help us (both on camera and off!) and were a genuine pleasure to work with. The quality of video was very impressive, and we were very happy with the finished product! They did an overall great job and would highly recommend to anyone interested in getting a professional videographer!

Jennifer · Married on 12/02/2017

I hired EJOROMEDIA for my wedding on December 2, 2017. I specifically wanted my ceremony filmed with a few drone shots added in. I also had a major request that Eric was delighted to fulfill - I was having a Star Wars themed wedding and Eric decided we needed a Star Wars themed wedding video, complete with appearances by BB8 and the Millennium Falcon! I was impressed by his detail in the video and my friends and family really enjoyed the tie into our wedding theme!

On the actual wedding day, Eric was prompt in showing up with everything already set up by the time I, the Bride, even got there! I was a little worried about the sound of the drone as Eric had warned me previously, it could get a little loud but I barely heard anything at all. Even my guests said they didn't really notice anything during the ceremony. He had cameras placed everywhere to get perfect shots of my ceremony. He also had us pose for a few shots and he was wonderful to work with!

I can't thank EJOROMEDIA enough for making such a special and unique video for us! I highly recommend them for any video needs. They are the best!!

Shirley · Married on 11/11/2017

EJOROMEDIA did a fantastic job on our wedding video. We got the "Short & Sweet" package which captured our entire wedding day beautifully, from prep to reception, in an approximately 15-minute video. We received it on our 2-month anniversary--perfect timing! The video allowed us to re-live the moments of the our big day since it passed by so quickly, and it also allowed us to share it with the loved ones who weren't able to make it in person. It's also great to see everyone's faces and reactions throughout the day. They are incredibly responsive with communication and are very behind-the-scene while on the job but still there for you if you need any help from them at all. They are worth everyone penny. You will not regret booking Eric and Lorraine!

EMILY · Married on 10/08/2017

Including Eric and his wife in our special day was one of the best decision we made for our wedding! I was absolutely stressed out and sick the entire time during preparations. Eric proved not only to be a true professional but also a wonderful person in general by providing resources to help mellow me out and make sure to ask if I needed space to regroup. In addition, our guests complimented how well the team did in staying out of views for guests. I CANNOT wait until I see the footage. My husband, my parents, my guests and I all appreciate EJOROMEDIA and would recommend them to anybody looking for a videographer!

Morgan · Married on 09/09/2017

Eric did a great job of putting together our wedding video! From the rehearsal to ceremony, reception, and video booth clips, we love the video and it was the best wedding decision we made! We will be able to have these wonderful memories forever!

Nicole · Married on 08/19/2017

When Karl, my now husband and I were starting to plan our wedding, we agreed that the very important part is the search for the best videographer and photographer because we all agree, they are the ones that capture the most memorable day of our lives. Of course we had a hard time searching online for the best. It took us a month of searching and Karl finally found EJORO MEDIA and through the EJORO MEDIA’S website, we also found MARK RODRIGUEZ PHOTOGRAPHY. We were both impressed with their website content and we called them as soon as we saw their website and we thought they won’t pick up since it was already 9PM, but they did and they gave us a quote and worked with us with the package deal we want. We met with Eric and signed both contracts with EJORO, the videographer and MARK RODRIGUEZ, the photographer. Also, during our meeting with Eric, he said that they will be at our wedding not just as our photographer and videographer, but as our friends, who will be there to help us if needed. Guess what, we really did gain friends! Eric’s wife Lorraine, who was also our videographer, was so sweet to help the bridesmaids and I during the preparation. Mark and Eric helped out the boys during their preparations too. The list goes on with reasons why my husband and I are so thankful that we found them. They are an amazing team and the best decision we ever made during our wedding planning process. All of our pictures from our engagement and wedding came out great and our 3 minute highlight video and 30 minute video were just too perfect and they captured everything happened from preparations to ceremony, to reception and until the end. We highly recommend EJORO MEDIA and MARK RODRIGUEZ PHOTOGRAPHY. Thank you Eric, Mark, Loraine and Mark’s co-photographer for everything, not just for the great service and great product but for being our friends that we surely did count on during our engagement shoot and our wedding! You guys are the best!

-Karl and Nicole Reyes-Macayan

Emilie · Married on 07/22/2017

Eric and his team did a stellar job recording our wedding weekend. They were there from start to finish, recording the rehearsal, wedding party activities, rehearsal dinner, day-of preparations, the ceremony and the reception afterwards. The results were nothing short of breathtaking. Eric and his team were a pleasure to work with. They were always at the right place at the right time and although they were adept at blending in (no paparazzi here!), they managed to beautifully capture not only the key highlights of the weekend, but also the subtle behind-the-scenes moments that, had they not been visually memorialized, would sadly have been forgotten in the rush of the whole celebration.Having heard friends talk about their videography experiences, I had a certain level of expectation for Ejoromedia, which Eric and his team absolutely surpassed. Our wedding ceremony was at a winery so they brought a drone to fly over the vineyard and record aerial footage – this definitely added to the “professional movie like” quality of our wedding video. They also set up a video booth for our guests during the reception, complete with an impressive custom prop– the outtakes were an especially fun addition to the final wedding video. From a technical perspective, Eric and his team did a fantastic job with the sound recording. It was very windy during our outdoor ceremony and there were water fountains behind the ceremony space. However, the vows and readings in our video are crystal clear, with minimal extra noise. Eric and his team edited the footage brilliantly and compiled breathtaking scenes in a cohesive and story-telling manner, complete with touching music. Our family loved the opportunity to relive that special weekend, and so did we. We cannot recommend Eric and his team enough. Their work was superb and appropriately captured a stunningly beautiful weekend.

• xjoyceee

Joyce · Married on 07/01/2017

Where do I even start? Eric was just absolutely amazing! From our very first contact with him, he was always so responsive and friendly. Even while vacationing with his family when I first contacted him, he answered any questions I had about him doing our wedding video. Throughout the whole wedding-planning process, he was always available and easy to reach. When he arrived on our wedding day, he got right to work filming all of the details of our wedding. He got everything and all of the sweet little moments of the day that I didn't even realize was being filmed. And they were there at the wedding, filming everything, until the very end during our bubble exit. We felt so comfortable working with them, and they made us feel at ease. The video came quickly and beautifully! We loved watching it and remembering all of the wonderful moments of our special day. The video was so beautifully done that we really felt like we were reliving our wedding day. They were able to film so many of our family and friends, and they captured so much of the joy and love that we felt that day. We are so happy with the way that our wedding video turned out, and we were so happy to work with EJOROMEDIA! I would recommend Eric and his team to anyone looking for a great videographer for their wedding!

Abigail · Married on 06/24/2017

If you're looking for a videographer, look no further! Eric is amazing and worth every penny! We had him come to the airport when Brandon returned home from deployment and he incorporated that in our wedding video. Absolutely loved his work and it was so nice working with him! Very friendly and just a great person; you'll love having his positive energy at your wedding!

P.S. Highly recommend booking Mark Rodriguez Photography (his cousin) as the photographer too! They just work so well together which made everything run so smoothly! Couldn't be happier with our photos and video!

Todd · Married on 06/17/2017

We knew our search for a videographer was over after meeting Eric for the first time!! The opportunity to get a full length feature video of the rehearsal and full wedding day of our daughter was not even considered until we found EJOROMEDIA! The video they captured was superb and the work that went in to putting together a finished product must have been exhausting because it was amazing!! I've watched it numerous times already and so thankful to have this as a lifelong memory of a great day for our daughter. We also used the media booth that proved to be a big hit as well!! The entire package was such a value and we're forever grateful Eric!! Thanks so much! The Woody's

Rebecca · Married on 06/10/2017

Eric was extremely professional throughout the whole event. He took care of everything himself and was extremely easy to work with. He responded to my emails and texts and he is also really nice. Very happy we chose him to capture our day!

Nikki · Married on 05/06/2017

I went back and forth on whether I should get a videographer for our big day and let me just say it was the best investment I made toward my wedding! Eric was so discrete during the wedding and reception capturing special moments that were so wonderful to relive again! He was such a pleasure all around to work with and did such an AMAZING job on our video!!! I would most definitely recommend Ejoromedia to everyone!

Scott · Married on 04/01/2017

Eric did a phenomenal job capturing all our special moments on our big day. His video quality is incredible and he is very easy to work with. So glad that we chose him for our wedding!

Melanie · Married on 02/04/2017

EJOROMEDIA rocks!!!!! You can really tell they are passionate about their job and that they love what they do. Like they mention on their website, "We're people, too"... they listen to you and truly care about capturing every moment, emotion, detail, and all the love that soon becomes palpable through the video. When you finally watch it, grab a box of tissues because it's definitely going to bring you right back to that special day. EJORO is the way to go, you will not regret it. I am definitely keeping their contact info for the next big event to come! Thank you, guys! You really made our wedding day that much more special.

Katie · Married on 11/18/2016

Amazing!! They are so incrediably nice and accommodating. I couldn't recommend them more. They do everything they can to make everything perfect. Definitely something we'll cherish forever. Thank you SO MUCH.

Joshua · Married on 11/05/2016

Eric is truely gifted at videography. His quality of work is on par with Hollywood's best (very polished product). It was truely a great experience working with Eric. Well worth the price!

• Sphynxzy

Marissa · Married on 10/15/2016

EJOROMEDIA was seriously the best investment we made for our wedding. Eric and his wife, Lorraine, were beyond amazing. We opted for a love story, and we were able to re-create our first date and they proposal. It was really fun, reliving those moments. Then, they even left a family vacation early to make sure they could film our wedding. They captured the rehearsal and they were at the venue in the morning. Eric went with the fellas, and Lorraine stayed with me. They were hanging out, filming until the party was over...all day. We even had a free video booth with them; and, our cardboard standee made its way through the crowd a few times. The whole day seems almost like a blur now; but, I'm eternally grateful to have the amazing video that captured all of those special moments. If you want someone to truly capture the magic of your big day, you want EJOROMEDIA.

Nicole · Married on 09/17/2016

Eric and his team were absolutely amazing. From the first sit down consultation all the way through the end of the reception. They were so detailed and made sure they knew all the milestones we wanted captured. They had amazing energy and were so much fun to be around. They worked so well with my photographer who they never met prior to the wedding to make sure everyone got the shots they wanted. Their work is superb, the video was absolutely incredible and everything I could have wanted and more. We even did the video booth and hearing everyone's well wishes was amazing. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer. They truly helped capture such a special day and Danny and I couldn't be more grateful!!

Christine · Married on 08/06/2016

I recommend them for every life changing event. They are professional, take the best shots and turn around time is fast. I am so pleased I had them as a photographer and videographer. I wouldn't have it any other way! Hands down the best out there. Thanks guys!!! ??????????????

Megan · Married on 07/30/2016

I was just days from my wedding when I found out my original videographer had backed out and stopped responding to our emails. I sent out an email on wedding wire in the hopes that someone would be able to film our special day. Almost immediately, Eric responded to my pleas and was able to work with us. Him and his wife were amazing the entire time. I can not thank them enough for what they did for us. My wedding video is even better than I could have imagined and I have watched it so many times since to relive the best day of my life. I'm thankful that the first videographer fell through and I was able to find Ejoromedia!

David · Married on 06/25/2016

As the father of the bride, all I wanted was to make my daughter's wedding day everything that she had ever wished for, but 9 days before her wedding, the videographer we were planning to use stopped responding to my emails and would not answer my phone calls or return my voice-mails. We had several videographers respond to our pleas for help and when I made contact with Eric with EJOROMEDIA, I knew that he was the one for us. He completely understood the dilemma we were faced with and he and his wife were able to put together a package that was close to our budget. They were very professional and worked very hard to record my daughter's special day. The video that they put together far exceeded our expectations, they captured behind the scenes aspects of the wedding that many of us would have never seen. The video was so professionally made, that every time we watch it, it is like being there all over again. I would highly recommend EJOROMEDIA to anyone that wants a top shelf, professional video so that special occasion will last forever.
    WDS

Eric and his wife Lorraine make a perfect team. They were reccomend to us by a dear friend and we are so glad we chose to include a videographer on our wedding day. From the very first meeting, we knew we made the right choice. They are so warm, welcoming, their enery amazing. It's 's such a pleasure to work with people who you can clearly see have a passion for what they do. During our conversation, I found out that one of the wedding videos I've admire for years, was the work of this very dear couple. How perfect was that?!! My husband and I planned our wedding around amazing people. And Ejoromedia was definitely one of those.

They were present for the rehearsal as well as spent a bit of time on the Saturday before the big day to help us document our tea ceremony. I love that they were present for so many aspect of our journey, from our love story of how we met, to the very last minute as we exited the venue. This couple was absolutely a dream come true. They thought of things that we would otherwise overlooked the day of such as music to enjoy while we get ready. Sweet Lorraine even helped me get into my gown and helped me calm my nerves.
    We especially loved the cardboard cutout of ourselves that Eric incorporated as a prop to the video booth. That was a hit! That was the only way some of our guest was able to have a picture with us! To this very day, it is still enjoyed at many family gatherings!

The finished product was breath taking. Our wedding was captured perfectly. It is wonderful to be able re-live those movements again. We are so happy that we decided to include a videographer for our wedding. We honestly didn't think that we would be able to afford one. We were thrilled to find out their rates were so much more affordable than any other vendor we looked into. And Ejoromedia includes so many extras!! We highly reccomend this fabulous team. Best wishes to your family and amazing business! We hope to see it continue to bloom!

• Mike

Mike · Married on 09/26/2015

When my wife and I met Eric for the first time we knew that he was going to be the one that will make our wedding beautiful. Well……..our expectations where greatly surpassed. He and his wife Lorraine where very professional. From the time they did our grand entrance I knew that it was going to be off the chain. He captured our relationship and display the love that we have for each other from start to finish. When it was revealed at that wedding everyone was either shocked or amazed of the quality of work that was done. They did a better job than I ever thought possible. I highly recommend Ejoromedia for any bride and groom seeking top notch videographer in the area. Ejoromedia definitely has your best interest at hand and they only want the best for your wedding.

Paulette · Married on 04/11/2015

My husband and I booked EJOROMEDIA as a videographer for our wedding April 2015 and they were amazing. Eric and his wife, Lorraine, did everything to make us feel comfortable with them. We initially met with just Eric to hash out the plans for our video and met Lorraine when we did our "Love Story" shoot. What we loved about EJOROMEDIA is the fact that we got more than just a 5 minute highlight video. We got a preview of how we met and the proposal, getting ready footage, basically all of our ceremony, and a ton of footage from our reception! PLUS, they set up a video booth where all our guests could share their well wishes and they were interspersed throughout the video as well. Not to mention, we had lifesized cardboard cutouts of ourselves that the guests could use (and abuse =P) during their time in the video booth. The turnaround for the finished product was amazing given that we had our wedding at the beginning of peak wedding season. We DEFINITELY recommend EJOROMEDIA for those looking for a videographer for the big day.