7 Reviews for EJO Photography

7 EJO Photography Reviews

EJO is amazing! Also, amazing to work with! Everyone on the team seemed like long time friends! :)

Profile Picture Katie, 9/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

So much love for Erin with EJO Photography! She went above & beyond to do what she could to make our wedding day absolutely perfect & memorable!! She is so wonderful & fun to work with!l

Profile Picture User7221619, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Erin was amazing. Great attitude. Great Photos. She did my wedding at Indian Springs Metro park and was a joy to work with. Give her a call she is awesome!

Profile Picture User4302104, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

E.J.O. Photography truly made our wedding day one we could remember forever! We could never have dreamed of better photographs to always cherish our favorite day!! And working with E.J.O. was easy and enjoyable, she made everything so simple! I highly recommend E.J.O. for any photography needs! Two thumbs up! ????????

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Erin at EJO was great from beginning to end! She was professional yet personable. Was easy to get ahold of and got back to us quickly. She also followed through on what we had agreed on and delivered the final photos in a timely manner. Definitely a joy to work with!

Profile Picture Mary, 6/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

"Erin is absolutely amazing!! It was a such a blessing to have her as my wedding photographer! I live out of state and she took the time make sure all my needs were taken care of through emails, calls, even skype and then meeting me to go over all the details ahead of time. She understood my vision of the type of pictures I wanted and was able to deal with all the family chaos during pictures :) Very professional, sweet, knowledgeable, understanding, artistic and helpful. I am more than pleased with how my wedding day pictures turned out! She captured some truly intimate and beautiful moments that happened between my husband and I as well as all the special moments that were happening all around us! I LOVE how the pictures turned out! Shes the best and I'm so happy to have had the opportunity to have such a talented person capture one of the best days of my life!!"

~Kaight Zoia

Profile Picture kaight, 8/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was an absolute no brainer who I would choose to photograph my wedding - because I work for Erin! And all bias aside I would choose her again and again. She is someone who can make you feel absolutely gorgeous and loved, even after only knowing her for a few minutes. And I keep going back and gushing over my photos, as does my whole family. For such a special day, I wanted the perfect photos to go with it, and Erin and Hannah went above and beyond!

Profile Picture Kaleigh, 8/2/13, 1 Review