Eisley Images Reviews

Eisley Images 5
Eisley Images 6
Eisley Images 7

anna · Married on 03/16/2019

We miss George & Christy!

We used Eisley for our engagement and wedding day photos. Love their use of light and creativity, using the most of their surroundings. We weren’t sure how comfortable we’d be in front of the camera but they made it so much easier, glad we did engagement pictures first to loosen up. They made the day of so easy and kept us on schedule. We literally woke up the day after our wedding and said we wished Christy and George were there!! Our bridal party and parents loved them and the boys are still talking about George!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Margaret · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful and Touching Photos

Christy and George were the most incredible photographers and made our wedding better than we could have imagined! They seriously went above and beyond, capturing tons of sweet moments that we did not even expect or think of. We were instantly comfortable with both of them and could not imagine getting our photos taken with anyone else. They are incredible and we are so glad that we found them! Not only did they do our wedding photos, but they also did our engagement photo shoot and pictures with our dogs, all of which came out beautiful and are so special to us. Thank you so much for everything, it was truly a beautiful day and a great part of that is due to them.

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Dustina

Dustina · Married on 10/20/2018

Truly meant to be

With their fun and relaxed personalities, this dynamic duo of Christine and George captured our day more perfectly than I could have ever imagined. Little did we know, they were destined to be there that day. Thank you again Eisley Images!

Shannon Dutcher · Married on 10/13/2018

Such an Amazing Team!

If you are looking for a photographer for any occasion, whether weddings, special events or even for professional business pictures, Eisley Images is the way to go. I have worked with Christy and George for years professionally. I am a wedding planner myself, and not only have they kept it easy to recommend for my brides and grooms, but they have also consistently been our go to photographers for helping to build our website and brand, from amazing pictures of our food and beverage, or working special events taking pictures of our guests with Santa Claus! It wasn’t until this month that I was able to experience a whole other type of day with Christy and George, for my own wedding! I always knew how great they were and how easy they kept it for all of my own wedding couples, but it was an even more incredible experience being on the other side of things, and having the two of them to guide us along the way. My husband is NOT a picture person whatsoever. When we finally first met Christy and George the night before our wedding, because an engagement shoot was not his style, he immediately was SO excited that this wonderful couple were going to be the ones taking our pictures just from how easy the two of them were to connect with right of the bat. They kept the whole flow of the day so easy. From getting the special details while we were getting ready, to how George was able to go work with the groomsmen while Christy took care of my bridesmaids. Having the two of them kept it so easy to capture all of our Individual moments, and then all of our moments shared together. Christy was able to get so many pictures of me and my Bridesmaids done before the ceremony that it kept it sooo easy after the ceremony. The two of them guided us of how to create the most efficient list for pictures. And we got all of the best pictures of our family and friends QUICKLY! Which was important for me to be able to allow my guests to attend part of our cocktail hour. When it came to pictures of just me and my husband, again, they kept it all so easy! Just from the angles that they were able to capture, to the perfect backdrops, to the perfect fall foliage to compliment everything to candid moments of the two of us, it could not have been a better experience. Christy and George kept the hardest part of the wedding so flawlessly easy. I have always recommended them to other couples from my experience working with them professionally in the past, and I am SO happy to know even more strongly recommend them now working with them for such a personal event. Not only was the experience itself perfect, but Christy was able to send me an elaborate “sneak peak” so quickly after the wedding that I was able to share for everyone waiting to see! There were so many amazing pictures in the sneak peak alone I forgot there were even more to come! Simply put, Eisley Images are THE BEST wedding photographers out there. Book them!

Sent on 10/27/2018
    Eisley Images 8
    Eisley Images 9
    Eisley Images 10
    Eisley Images 11
  • Catalina

Catalina · Married on 09/29/2018

Captured all of the wonderful emotions of our day perfectly!

We cannot find the words (but we'll try!) to express how wonderful Christy and George are. From our engagement session with Christy we knew that we had selected a photographer team that would capture all the beautiful moments of our wedding day. They were both extremely professional, friendly and fun to work with throughout the entire process. Christy took time to meet with us via Skype before our wedding to make sure that she knew exactly what we wanted to document the day of. The day of our wedding they fit right in with our crazy friends and families and made us feel at ease! My husband and I definitely plan on reaching back out Christy and George for future big life events!

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Eisley Images 21
    Eisley Images 22
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 09/08/2018

My wedding wouldn’t have been the same without them!

Where do I even begin?! Christy and George are absolutely phenomenal!! It felt like we had long time friends along with us rather than photographers. My husband and I aren’t too fond of having our photos taken but we’ve fallen in love with every single shot that was captured on our big day. I’d book them again and again!!

Eisley Images 23

Kimberly · Married on 08/31/2018

Christy and George make an amazing team. My husband and I aren’t one to be comfortable having our pictures taken but when Christy picks up her camera you can’t help but pose! She’s excellent at giving direction and delivering breathtaking photos. Their professionalism and experience really shines through. We will absolutely be hiring them for all our life events and recommending them to everyone we know!

Sent on 09/05/2018
    Eisley Images 24
  • Carissa

Carissa Lococo · Married on 08/18/2018

Perfection

Christy and George were simply amazing! They catered to our every need! They were fun and exciting and they were there at every moment! I highly highly recommend them to anyone for any event! They made the beat out of everything and made us feel comfortable form the moment we met! Truly outstanding!

Eisley Images 25
    Eisley Images 26

Brianne · Married on 06/30/2018

Christy and George take astounding photos, but they added so much more than that to our special day. From Christy lending me her sunglasses for my boat ride across the river to our venue in blinding sunlight to George busting into song (Smash Mouth's All Star) when the power to the DJ booth cut out), they are more like the super fun wedding guests that happen to be amazingly talented at what they do. Got a random family member who is aspiring to be a professional photographer? Christy will politely and gently suggest that they put their camera away so they can enjoy the moment, and indulge them when they snap a few photos anyway. With Christy and George, you'll get more than hard copies of your lifelong memories, you'll get two new lifelong friends.

Sent on 08/30/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/25/2017

Cristy and George were absolutely amazing! Their pictures are fun and flattering and they really know how to wrangle a crowd. My whole family was thrilled with the photos, they shared a sneak peak on Facebook the next day! They're really invested in the couples style, and are smart when it comes to running with you throughout the day. 10 out of 10 would reccomend!!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Kristyn · Married on 10/14/2017

I cannot even begin to describe how wonderful Christine is to work with on your wedding day. She’s fun, creative and attentive.

I originally wasn’t going to have reception photos and had another photographer booked for my ceremony. I reached out to Christine and told her I was rethinking reception photos but had a tight budget due to already signing a contract with another person. She worked with me and on a payment plan!

Fast forward to when I got sneak peaks from both her and the other company - THANK GOD I hired Christine! The first photographer used the wrong lenses, didn’t pose group shots well, didn’t listen to any Pinterest shots I liked and the list goes on...I majored in photography so I can spot mistakes in a hot second and was SO disappointed. The wrong lens distorted my husband and I so bad. Christine’s photos were original, gorgeous and fun. She wanted our ideas as well as creating her own unique shots.

I told her about the other issues from the first photographer and she was so upset for me, she took my husband and I out a two weeks later for a mini shoot so we could have some nice photos of just us at least.

I received all my photos edited within the month.

You won’t find a better price for production or someone who is as awesome as Christine. She will be the best addition to your big day!

Sent on 02/16/2018

Kati · Married on 09/09/2017

I've worked in digital and marketing for roughly 10 years so I've worked with my fair share of photographers in varying capacities.

I can confidently say no one is more professional, attentive or kind than Christine and George. Not only did they take great care to make my husband, family, friends and I feel absolutely comfortable and confidant while taking photos; the images they captured were all each perfect, beautiful moments in time full of meaning and motion. Every photo they took evokes a memory and sparks a smile, happy tears or a full-on belly laugh.

I could not possibly be happier with our photos or with the experience of working with Christine & George.

Photos uploaded with watermark to avoid would - be photography thieves.

Sent on 04/16/2018
    Eisley Images 32
    Eisley Images 33
    Eisley Images 34

Kristen · Married on 09/16/2016

Christy & George have captured some of the best moments of our lives - from our engagement session at the Boston Public Gardens to our wedding day and first anniversary session at Flag Hill Distillery & Winery. These photos are scattered throughout our home, as well as both our family's, and are so cherished. Christy went above & beyond shooting for our anniversary in 90+ degree heat. She has such an eye for detail and I'm swooning over the various collection of detail shots from our sessions. They make an unbelievable team and deliver amazing photos!!

Sent on 12/06/2017