Eichner's Studio Reviews

14 | Washington, DC

14 Reviews for Eichner's Studio

Janet · Married on 09/23/2017

We had a wonderful experience with Adrienne. She was accommodating, professional and a joy to work with. She came on a moments notice. We wouldn’t hesitate to call her again for our photography needs!

Adrienne · Married on 05/12/2017

Adrienne is extremely talented and wonderful to work with. She went above and beyond for our family in the amount of quality time and attention she gave to our son's wedding. Adrienne is patient, kind and hard-working. She was extremely professional, but also very personable and friendly. She managed to get some beautiful shots despite the rain! She was even so thoughtful as to bring extra umbrellas for us.

Cindy · Married on 05/06/2017

Everything was great. Didn’t have any complaints. Look forward working with Adrienne in the future.

Kaye · Married on 01/04/2017

Adrienne traveled with us to our destination wedding in the Bahamas. She was absolutely phenomenal. She took so many beautiful photos that were so creatively done! Our friends have been amazed at the quality and creativity of the beautiful photographs she took. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Kaye · Married on 01/04/2017

We used Adrienne as our photographer for our recent wedding reception. She was very professonal and attentative and captured many of our favorite moments for us! I would highly recommend her for any wedding or special event in which a photographer is needed!

Greg · Married on 10/08/2016

Adrienne is your supportive partner in the creation of a perfect day. She will create memories to last a lifetime and yet you won’t know she’s there. Avoid the ‘divas’ and hire a consummate professional - sweet Adrienne.

morgan · Married on 10/20/2015

With a small courthouse wedding she was able to capture beautiful memories.

Celeste · Married on 10/17/2015

Being an out of state bride is always a bit nerve racking. Finding vendors that are able to work with you out of state and meet on your schedule can be difficult. However, in Adrienne's case she made everything go smoothly. She met with us in April at our location to check the lay of the land. She worked with my craziness in providing her information about family attendees and making sure that they were photographed expertly. She captured so many wonderful moments for our families to cherish and enjoy even after our wedding is now done. She took the time to discuss ideas, shots, people and most of all made everyone feel at ease. We loved having her as our photographer and recommend her to everyone for weddings or other personalized or commercial events.

Very helpful. An awesome photographer. We used her for engagement and have now booked her for the wedding and boudoir. also family portraits.

It was wonderful ! She combined her ideas with our requests and it Made it amazing !

Erica · Married on 10/25/2014

Adrienne was exactly what I hoped she would be and more! She's incredibly warm and friendly and fit in perfectly with our friends and family. She's very creative and fun. Which is exactly what we were looking for. She took the most amazing pictures and captured some little moments that we might have thought went unnoticed. After the groom, the pictures were the second most important thing! I highly recommend her!

Erin · Married on 09/13/2014

"Adrienne is a fantastic photographer who went out of her way to capture so many beautiful photos on my wedding day. At one point she was even above us on a ladder!! She sure has an eye for her skill.", Erin

Tressa · Married on 07/09/2016

Adrienne Is a great person who has a eye for photography I am grateful that my husband Julian and I chose her to be our wedding photographer.
    Adrienne was very professional the day of our wedding, when some of our other wedding vendors were not doing what was expected of them Adrienne step in and got the job done. I highly recommend her for photography services you will not be disappointed.
    - Tressa Wells

Haley · Married on 12/31/2016

3.6
      3.0
      2.5

The photos that Adrienne took were great. She was easy to communicate with, she responded to any emails I had within 24 hours. I wish there would have been more direction provided by her when taking wedding party photos. We also felt at times that her business was more concerned about her reviews online than what my husband and I wanted from her services. Overall, the photos turned out great, just a few hiccups along the road.

Sent on 01/30/2017

Eichner's Studio's reply:

Haley, thank you for your feedback. I ask every bride days after their wedding for a review. It's important to receive valuable feedback like what you have provided. I'm glad that you are happy with your photos, and hope you enjoy those memories for years to come!