Egzona Pipa Professional Makeup Artistry Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 17 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
    Layri Married on 05/20/2016
    Egzona is the absolute best!!! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day!!
  • User2605422 2+ years ago
    Egzona was a pleasure to work with! She was aware that I am very makeup shy and gave me the perfect natural looking wedding makeup. I felt like myself only better. Thank you again!
  • User2362150 2+ years ago
    Egzona is a phenomenal make up artist, with great vision and understanding of what her clients want. I was an offbeat bride that wanted to go a little darker with the make up (Regina, Evil Queen Once Upon a Time style) she was totally able to pull it off for me while still keeping me looking soft and bridal. My bridesmaids looked so stunning they didn't even want to take the make up off at the end of the day! She's such a sweetheart and wish I could have her do my makeup every day!
    Jocelyn Married on 07/06/2015
    There are nothing but positive things I can say about my experience with Egzona. I have used her services multiple times for different events. I always leave looking beautiful and satisfied with my makeup ( there has NEVER been a time where I was disappointed).My wedding day was on a Monday and I scheduled Egzona to do my make up for myself and three other girls. She showed up punctually and with a charismatic attitude, easing my bride anxieties. My experience with her couldn't compare with another, she made my getting ready for my big day a great experience. Also what is nice about Egzona is she gives you options for either going to her home or to your home which is very convient. Her timing doing make up is impecable, she timed just right completing my bridal time right on time. For the big day my bridal party did the whole nine yards of make up including: eye lashes, smokey eyes, airbush, highlighting, eyebrows and lips. She does it all! If I can recommend any one to a make up artist it would be Egzona with out a question. I will continue to use her for her excellent makeup artist skills.
  • User2612633 2+ years ago
    I used Egzona for my wedding last June. She is extremely professional and sweet. I was so happy with my makeup and the bridesmaids loved theirs too!
  • User2086232 2+ years ago
    I looked like a movie star and my makeup stayed on the entire evening and into the next morning. Pictures came out as if there were a filter on my face. Flawless!!
  • O
    Oriola Married on 09/06/2014
    Egzona did my makeup for my wedding & I loved it! I received compliments all night, my makeup did not look cakey or messed up hours later. It stayed the whole night and looked the same as when she first did it.
  • User1806634 2+ years ago
    I would love to encourage all you future brides out there to have your makeup done by Egzona. I promise you will look and feel as beautiful as I did on my wedding day because she is a true artist!

I loved how attentive and great Egzona was with her follow up even though she has a very busy schedule.
    I also appreciated how organized she was with the contract paper work - she made note of all the changes and additions I made to the group of ladies (and men) getting their makeup done. It made me feel very much at ease and confident that all would go well the day of...

How did we get so lucky to have found the best makeup artist in the world to do my makeup on my big day!?! :oD

I truly appreciate and value Egzona's work. My wedding pictures look amazing because of the fabulous job she did on my bridal makeup. I will have these beautiful memories for the rest of my life. Thank you!
    Laura Married on 08/24/2014
    She is an amaZing artist and did a great job on everyone's airbrush makeup for my wedding. I received compliments all night about my eye mAkeup, it was just great!
    Alison Married on 08/17/2014
    Egzona did my makeup for my wedding and it was flawless. I am in the beauty industry and have seen a lot of different make up and her work was beautiful. She arrived to where the girls and I were getting ready very early and was all set up before we got there and was ready to go. Everyone looked amazing and the pictures came out perfect.
    Thank you so much for your skills. I will be recommending everyone to her!!
    Adrianna Married on 11/24/2013
    Egzona did a wonderful job on me & 3 other girls for a wedding we attended, she transformed us and made us look so hot! Best makeup artist hands down!!!' Love her she's the sweetest and does the hottest eyeliner buffed out :)
  • User1543333 2+ years ago
    Egzona was professional, talented and a pleasure to work with. From the initial contact, to my make up trial and day of my wedding, I felt comfortable and looked amazing! She showed me how my make up looked by photographing me at my trial. She also made herself available after my ceremony for touch-ups. I can't stop raving about her!! I have recommended her to all of my friends and would love to work with her again. She made me feel BEAUTIFUL on my wedding day! I am forever grateful!
    Merlinda Married on 10/11/2013
    Amazing job. All my girls loved their look and Egzona made me look exactly how I wanted. She was professional, timely and fun! I recommend her to all brides!!
    Elfie Married on 08/11/2013
    Very professional. Always replied whenever i had a question. She arrived at my house on time. My makeup was amazing!!! I would def recommend Egzona to anyone!! Thank you
    Leanne Married on 07/20/2013
    Egzona did an amazing job with my makeup, my mother's and every girl in our bridal party. My maid of honor is a bridal consultant and couldn't stop raving about how one makeup artist could make everyone look so perfect! All ages- numerous skin types and totally professional. I would have Egzona do our makeup again in an instant!
    Chansarah Married on 07/04/2013
    Egzona did such an OUTSTANDING job with me and my girls. I showed her what I was going for and she went above and beyond. She is such an amazingly talented make-up artist, so professional, and has such a beautiful heart. Thank you so much for being a part of my big day and making it that much more special. I will definitely be booking with Egzona again for all special occasions. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Egzona!
    Kirsten Married on 01/03/2015
    Zona did makeup for me and my entire bridal party this weekend and she was amazing!! My husband keeps raving about my makeup (and he typically hates when I get it done professionally). Definitely recommend!