Eggsotic Events Reviews

15 | Hampton, NJ

15 Reviews for Eggsotic Events

Ashley · Married on 09/02/2018

Our lighting and logo projection looked great in our venue! Alex was great to work with and was very responsive to all our emails.

Sent on 09/06/2018
  • User4148103 · event on 05/24/2014

This was a surprise 70th birthday dinner party for 80 people. The décor was Black & White. The arrangements were stunning and unusual. I will deffinetly use this vendor again.

Krystyna · event on 05/10/2014

Eggsotic Events always has an exciting way of decorating a place for an event.

Marissa · Married on 05/09/2014

Egil with Eggsotic events is so amazingly talented. I will be honest, all I did was send him pictures of what I wanted and send back and forth a few emails. I put my faith in the great reviews and feedback I'd heard about. Egil and his co workers beyond nailed it!!! My husband and I wanted to have a woodsy fairyland feel with succulents and grape wood. They even made bark frames for each table to put a picture of my husband and I from different hikes we'd been on. Thats how we named our tables. The level of creativity that he has is unreal. A true artist. The bouquets and boutonniere's were unbelievable. I'd HIGHLY recommend his company!!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Kent Place · event on 04/26/2014

Eggsotic Events was a pleasure to work with on all aspects of the party. Our event was a school fundraiser so we had a tight budget. They worked with us to give us the biggest bang for the buck and came up with creative ideas on how to save money. The event was in the school gymnasium and they were incredibly flexible in tweaking our "plan" once it was in the space. They were always quick to respond to pre-party emails, on time to set up and take down and delivered exactly what they said they would. They also worked very well with our caterer and the other companies involved. They made my job as decor chair very easy.

Myla · event on 04/08/2014

They were great to work with and very helpful.. thank you.

Maryann · Married on 09/14/2013

My impression of EGGSOTIC EVENTS is that they can do almost anything you want. If you have a vision they can create it within their means. Our wedding had a Tuscan theme and we wanted the reception tent to look like a vineyard. Lighting of course was critical which is their expertise. We got everything we asked for and the finished look enchanted the reception tent. Working with the EGGSOTIC team was easy and personable. I would hire them again.

• User4148103 · event on 07/04/2013

I have worked with this event planner on several occasions some simple and some over the top. the quality of the work is outstanding and has never disappointed.The 4th ofJuly party was on a yacht on the Hudson River and celebrated bothmine & my husbands birthdays. The diningroom was done in an elegant silver décor. The cocktail area was in festive 4th décor.

Tiffany · event on 05/25/2013

I have been working with Eggsotic Events for the past eight years. They have provided lighting and decorations for every Homecoming event and Prom that I organized at our high school. They are always extremely professional and easy to work with. They provide decorations that I have not seen elsewhere. They are always on time and efficient. I have never had a bad experience working with them, thus why I hire them multiple times a year.

Kathleen · event on 05/17/2014

Egils, Shelley, Josh, Alyssa and the entire team were fantastic to work with and they turned a simple barn into the perfect party venue for our 400 guests. It was a magical evening and made so because of the fabulous lighting they provided. They were patient and helpful during the planning process, fantastic during event setup and calm, professional and responsive during the event itself. I could not have been happier and I look forward to working with them again.

Anita · event on 03/21/2014

Egils & his team were just great! They helped us explore different themes for the Alternatives, Inc. Dignity Gala Fundraiser & then created just the right setting using props, lighting, decorations & centerpieces.

laura · Married on 05/23/2014

Egil and team were amazing to work with - loved the office and loved walking through your warehouse…

Our guests loved the decor ~ it definitely set the tone we were looking for.

Many thanks, Laura and Susan

Sent on 06/20/2014
  • User4150737 · event on 03/12/2014

Eggsotic was very easy to work with.

Sent on 06/04/2014

Tracey · event on 03/15/2014

4.2
      3.0

I have worked with them twice on fundraising galas. The folks at Eggsotic are very creative and easy to work with. I wish I had a larger budget to use for their services but I work for a small nonprofit.

Micayla · Married on 08/12/2016

3.8
      3.0
      3.5

We used Eggstoic events for their bistro lights for the reception and lanterns to line the aisle the ceremony. Eglis and his team worked magic with that room. All I did was email him a few pictures of what I was envisioning and the result was beyond my expectations! Everyone loved the bistro lights and the wedding coordinator from the venue even asked me for his card!

Sent on 08/26/2016