Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

9 Reviews for Edward Glover Photography

5 Edward Glover Photography Reviews

I used Glover for my bridal portraits and it was an amazing experience!! All of the core women in my family were there and he made everyone feel comfortable. It rained like cats and dogs the day of my photos and he made sure that I was able to get in the building safe and dry. Also, we were supposed to get an outside shot but, he made the inside shot just as amazing as I thought in my mind! I would suggest him to anyone who is looking for amazing photography services.

Profile Picture Cetera, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Edward Glover Photography is a GREAT company!! He is professional, creative, kind, timely, and attentive to details! He made me and everyone in my wedding party feel completely comfortable!! I will recommend his company to everyone!!! I can't wait to see the images!! Thank you for capturing my special moments on my special day!!

-Beth Anne

Profile Picture Beth Anne, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Fun to work it and love his work.

Profile Picture Catrina, 4/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The outcome of the pictures were gorgeous!

Profile Picture Misha, 4/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Glover did an awesome job on my engagement and wedding pictures. He was very professional and flexible. The quality of work was beyond what we expected. The pricing was affordable and the variety of packages worked well with what we wanted. We really enjoyed working with him. We look forward to working with him again in the future.

Profile Picture User4135238, 2+ years ago, 1 Review