Eduardo Alves Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Maryjory Getting married on 06/25/2023
    Eddie did a great job with the uplighting and GOBO package that he provided. He came well dressed, prompt and ready to get to work. I highly recommend him you won't regret it. Everyone loved the lighting effects
  • Meg
    Meg D. Married on 06/11/2022

Highlight of our wedding!!

I can’t recommend Eddie enough!!! We had a Brazilian-American wedding with a wide range of ages from kids to seniors. He blended Brazilian and American music perfectly and had everyone dancing the whole time. So many of our guests and the other vendors complimented the music and said how great Eddie’s vibe was. He incorporated our song requests seamlessly and everyone had a blast with the photobooth! He was professional, had great communication, and was just so much fun!! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ, definitely one of the highlights of our wedding.
    Colleen P. Married on 06/10/2022

Kept us dancing all night!

Eddie has been the DJ for my cousins and sisters wedding and was the easiest vendor choice we made for our wedding. At every wedding that I have been to with Eddie he has kept everyone dancing and happy all night, and ours was no exception. He was so great to work with and we got so many compliments from our guests about the music on our wedding day. The music really felt tailored to us and what we wanted from the night. Thank you!!
    Christina P. Married on 05/29/2022

Amazing!

We are so grateful to have found Eduardo to MC and DJ our special day. Our venue was unique in that there were two separate rooms. Eduardo managed both with ease, ensuring that there was a good flow between the dining room and the dance floor/lounge area. He helped us manage our timeline and perfected the sound system so that everyone could hear the toasts etc. The Photo Booth was a huge hit and a great addition to the night. The uplighting added extra ambiance to our venue. We could not have envisioned a better night and he made our wedding so much fun. He kept everyone on the dance floor and seamlessly incorporated Italian and Portuguese music. We highly recommend Eduardo for your special day!
  • Gabriela
    Gabriela N. Married on 05/20/2022

EA Events is amazing!

Eduardo is locally known in New England as a very talented DJ - after conducting further wedding research, my husband and I discovered that one of the most critical vendors is your DJ. Eduardo was very responsive through the entire process, and he was very organized to ensure he understood our expectations for the wedding. He was so engaged from the ceremony, to cocktail hour and the reception. Eduardo was able to keep the floor dancing for 4+ hours, and he played a variety of different songs and always kept the crowd entertained. He also managed the photo booth with the help of an assistant, which was a hit! EA Events made our wedding extra special by allowing our guests to feel included and welcomed on the dance floor. I couldn’t have pictured our wedding with any other DJ! During our after party, and the following day my husband and I received so many compliments on how great the DJ was. We are forever thankful that Eduardo was such a big influence in making our wedding day the best one yet!
    I highly recommend EA events for anyone who is searching for an amazing DJ who knows how to seamlessly transition from one great song to the next.

Thank you!

G+B
    Laura Married on 10/30/2021

Best DJ - hire him!!!

DJ Eduardo was incredibly flexible, easy to work with, and kind. Our plans changed up until the day of the wedding and he supported us and assured us that everything would be perfect - and it was! We've had so many guests rave about our DJ's music, how he carried the evening. I would HIGHLY recommend hiring DJ Eduardo for your event :)
    Phillip W. Married on 10/29/2021

Couldn’t imagine hiring anyone else for our wedding

Eduardo was amazing. He was responsive to our requests for our wedding and laid out everything he was doing for us step by step. He even surprised us with a CO2 cannon that he let us use! This guy knows how to do weddings. Eduardo made a custom package that included DJ services, photobooth, and uplighting. It was well worth it. Thank you Eduardo!
  • Nelson
    Nelson A. Married on 10/16/2021

The Best DJ Around!

As a former DJ; Eddie surpasses my expectactions and is everything you want in a DJ. From the lights, to music, and his mic presence, he checks all the boxes and then some. Thank you for making our special night such a blast, you truly are the best!
  • Kaley
    Kaley P. Married on 10/09/2021

Perfect DJ for our wedding

Booking DJ Eduardo for our wedding was the best thing! He was so professional and made everything run so smooth. He played the best music all night and had everyone on the dance floor. No one wanted to leave!! He is so easy to work with and will ensure you have the best time.
    Kristin A. Married on 10/09/2021

Best DJ ever

Eddie is the absolute best DJ! He had our wedding up and dancing the entire night! He was able to get all guests dancing with all different types of music! We let him completely feel out the crowd and he nailed it. Cannot recommend enough!!
  • Kim
    Kim P. Married on 10/02/2021

Hire Him Immediately!

My husband and I learned of DJ Eduardo through a number of our friends who had hired him for their weddings. Every wedding that we attended with DJ Eduardo was an absolute blast. A large number of our friends and family members of various age groups raved about DJ Eduardo after our wedding and said they had an awesome time! Even the toddlers and kids had a great time on the dance floor! Some of our friends and their friends even reached out to me to ask for his contact information after attending our wedding or hearing about it. He was extremely professional and met all of our requests. Hire him!!!
  • John
    John Married on 09/24/2021

Great Lighting from Eduardo Alves!

Eduardo provided the lighting for our wedding - he arranged beautiful multi-color up-lighting for the main reception/dancing hall. The lighting scheme truly made the room look beautiful both for dinner and dancing. Eduardo was very easy to work with throughout the entire process (he was able to provide lighting for the event even on relatively short notice!). Definitely recommend his services for wedding events - and we are certain everything else he offers would be just as excellent as the lighting he provided for us.
    V. Thomas Married on 07/24/2021

Absolutely Exceptional

Eduardo is an incredible DJ and a pleasure to work with. At every turn, I was impressed by his professionalism and insight. His music selection and work as an MC set the perfect tone for our wedding celebration. In the weeks since I got married, dozens of my wedding attendees have commented on how great Eduardo was. I emphatically recommend that you hire Eduardo for your wedding!
    Sandy D. Married on 07/10/2021

Best decision we made!

I couldn’t have been happier with my decision to have Eduardo DJ my wedding. I’ve always been impressed by him after attending a few weddings that he DJed so when it came time to plan my wedding, he was the first vendor I turned to.

Eduardo is really the best wedding DJ around. He is professional, punctual, responsive, accommodating, and the added bonus of him being bilingual (English and Portuguese) made him an easy choice. His music selection and variety of effects are next level. I was very impressed by Eduardo‘s ability to incorporate different types of music to lure every guest to the dance floor regardless of age and he kept the dance floor full all night! That’s not an easy task and he did it flawlessly. He also went the extra mile to personalize our wedding and I can’t thank him enough for that.

Also, his photo booth’s quality is the best I’ve ever seen. We got so many compliments on the photo booth so I’d highly recommend adding that.

You won’t regret going with Eduardo!
    Nicole P. Married on 06/12/2021

Amazing DJ for any wedding :)

Eduardo is simply amazing. He was the DJ at a recent wedding that I attended in October of 2019. When we began planning our wedding for this past June, I knew that I wanted Eduardo as our DJ. His selection of music, uplighting and photo booth does not disappoint. Eduardo's communicating was outstanding throughout the whole process. He met with me every couple of months to go our timelines, music selections and the entire wedding process. He not only DJ'ed our wedding but also our ceremony and cocktail hour. Every single person at our wedding is still talking about the music and photo booth. He played songs that people requested without hesitation and even gave shoot outs to my mom and flower girl who had the entire wedding dancing. He also made the bridal party entrance one to remember. He was organized, professional and made our wedding one that we will remember forever. If you are looking for a reasonably priced DJ with a ton of different options/packages you should absolutely reach out to Eduardo today:)
  • Christine
    Christine F. Married on 06/12/2021

Best dj ever

I don’t even know where to begin! This was the best decision hands down that we made for our wedding. We have heard Eddie play at many other events before and when it came time for us to plan our own wedding we had no questions when booking with him. Eddie was always extremely professional, responsive and especially accommodating. We were supposed to get married last year and had to postpone with no idea of when to rebook for and Eddie was so helpful along the way responding to my million emails and million different date options. When we finally secured a new date with our venues Eddie was ready to help make the rest easy for us. Eddie crafted the most amazing playlist and flow of events for our big day. He kept the dance floor packed with all of our guests and everyone enjoyed his work. I come from a big Portuguese family whom love to dance to Portuguese music and Eddie was amazing with incorporating a mix of both English and Portuguese songs. Eddie also had amazing uplighting in our ballroom and created a monogram for us to have displayed behind our cake table. Not to mention everyone LOVED the photo booth. He created the most unforgettable night for us and we cannot thank him enough for this! If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding, look not further. There is no one better. Thank you so much again Eddie!
    Taylor Married on 06/04/2021

Amazing Dj

Eddie is such an amazing DJ! From the beginning, he was professional, flexible, and very patient with us. Especially, when we had to postpone our wedding to a later, unknown date. I was unsure what kind of music I wanted, as I like a wide variety. He did such an amazing job, creating a playlist that incorporated everything we wanted. The dance floor was full the entire night! We received a lot of compliments from our family regarding his entertainment: music, lighting, and photo booth! On the day of the wedding, there were a lot of last minute changes due to weather and so forth. Eddie accommodated every request we asked of him. We highly recommend!
  • Laurie
    Laurie W. Married on 08/27/2020

Outdoor Wedding

We hired Eduardo Alves for our wedding this past August. We had the DJ services for both ceremony and reception and the photo booth. I can't speak highly enough about Eduardo. He was incredible. Great with communication, and knew how to work with the crowd. I am so grateful we hired him.
  • Emi
    Emily Married on 12/10/2019

incredible experience, easy to work with, so much fun

Eduardo was AMAZING!! He played the best music all night long and read the crowd incredibly! He literally had everyone dancing the ENTIRE time (3.5 + hours); I have never seen this at a wedding! We had a huge age range at our wedding, ranging from 18 all the way to 80, and not one person was sitting down the entire night once the music got started. Not only was Eduardo an incredible DJ, he was very easy to work with and was able to answer all our requests. He was extremely professional and responsive, and gave us a great advice when we were unsure of a couple of things! He had a survey we filled out prior to the wedding and gave us plenty of time to go over the survey with him. All my fiance and I wanted was for everyone to have a fun time and because of Eduardo, all of our guests were truly enjoying themselves. Again, I have never seen people dancing for so long at a wedding and I give all of the credit to Eduardo! THANK YOU!
  • Bruno
    Ferreira Married on 12/07/2019

Amazing Experience!!

We hired DJ Eduardo Alves for our wedding this past summer and couldn't be happier with the level of service he delivered! His music kept our guests dancing from start to finish and his lighting arrangement really elevated the atmosphere of the venue. My wife and I couldn't be more satisfied with our decision to hire DJ Eduardo Alves for our special day. We would highly recommend him for anyone looking for a professional and experienced DJ.
  • Angelica
    Angelica Married on 09/07/2019

Book Eduardo Alves Events NOW!!!!!!

I cannot stress enough how going with Eduardo and the team at Eduardo Alves Events is the right choice to make. He provided the ceremony & reception music, mc services, uplighting, a monogram, photobooth, & a snapchat filter. Going into the process of finding a DJ I knew I wanted someone who can keep the crowd going because my friends and family LOVE TO DANCE! I had been to previous weddings where the DJ played all oldies and songs that were bland. I met with Eduardo and told him what I was looking for and it was such a great fit. Everyone loved him!!! Even better, I needed a DJ who was familiar with Portuguese music because I come from a Portuguese family and could make everyone attending the wedding happy! I have hosted a lot of parties and let me tell you, 100%, Eduardo is the best DJ I have ever hired!
  • Brendan
    Brendan T. Married on 08/10/2019

#1 Photobooth in the WORLD!

Eduardo is the BEST! Myself and our guests at the wedding had a great time taking pictures in the photobooth, was definitely a huge hit!

My favorite part of the night was when he volunteered to stay, on his own will, without being asked, past his contract time because he saw how much our guests were enjoying it. (don't you all expect that, but it was very much appreciated!) :-)

We also got a usb flash drive with all of the pictures from the night...pretty fun to look at now and see the joy on everyone's face from such a fun night.

I would recommend Eduardo and his company in a second! He was professional, attentive to detail, and very friendly to work with. You won't be disappointed!
    Maura Married on 05/24/2019

Dancing the Night Away

Eddie was fantastic to work with for our wedding reception. To be honest, working with him was an easy decision after he did such a great job DJing my sister’s reception a few years earlier. He was incredible responsive and accommodating, and he asked all of the right questions to really cater the event to us. He played a great mix of music that had everyone dancing the entire time. Choose Eduardo Alves for your next event - you and your guests will be so glad you did!
    Alyssa Married on 05/10/2019

THE best and most affordable Photobooth ever

We booked Eduardo Alves for our Photobooth and it was probably THE best decision I made for our wedding! He was always quick to respond, worked with me to make sure he brought my vision to life and made me feel like I was the only bride/person that he was working with and that I was always a priority. The day of our wedding his staff really couldn't have been nicer, more professional or more helpful/friendly to our guests. It really felt like I had booked my own friends, it felt that comfortable and easy! I know having a Photobooth for a wedding might feel like an extravagant add-on on top of everything else you're trying to do, but you cannot beat the price point and professionalism that Eduardo provides. I'm so so happy a friend referred me to him otherwise we wouldn't have been able to have such a fun wedding without him!!
  • Jacklyn
    Jacklyn Married on 10/14/2018

Memories that will last

Eddie's all-inclusive package he offered had everything we were looking for in a DJ service for an affordable price. The music kept our guests on the dance floor and the photobooth gave our guests memories to take home with them. The snap chat filter he used for the night matched our theme perfectly and so did our uplighting. Eddie was very professional and tried to help us out when we were having technical difficulties so that we could get back to our event. We highly recommend using DJ Eduardo Alves to make your big day one that your guests will remember for years to come!