34 Reviews for Eduardo Alves - DJ Entertainment and Lighting

Photobooth (2)
Bilingual MC (1)
Projector (1)
34 Eduardo Alves - DJ Entertainment and Lighting Reviews

Eduardo did an outstanding job as the DJ to our wedding last Saturday June 2nd, we could not have been happier! He even got our 93 year old grandfather out on the dance floor!
He was extremely professional and I honestly can't think of a single thing that he did not execute perfectly on during the night. I would use him again for any function in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Erik, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Eduardo did a fantastic job with our wedding! We couldn't be happier that we chose him. He provided music for our ceremony, cocktail hour & reception, as well as the uplighting and a photo booth! The uplighting really warmed up the room, our guests LOVED the photo booth and he kept everyone dancing all night!! Eduardo was extremely professional and responsive to any questions we had. I highly recommend him for any event. Thank you for everything!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Eduardo just DJ'd my wedding 2 weeks ago and he exceeded well beyond my and my husband's expectations! We had quite the diverse wedding; with a mix of an older crowd, as well as many of our work and college friends so as you can imagine, many different tastes in music. However, EVERYONE was on the dance floor the entire night (literally, the dance floor was packed, I'm not exaggerating)! I had guests come up to me throughout the night complimenting how good the music mix. He even played a good mix of Portuguese music upon my request as I come from a large Portuguese family. We only needed to provide a few song requests for him to get an idea of our general taste and he took care of the rest without a problem. Needless to say, it was an amazing celebration, everyone has been raving about what a fun wedding it was and a huge part of that is thanks to DJ Eduardo.

A few other important notes - he is extremely professional and provided amazing uplighting, a monogram and even a photo booth, which was a hit throughout the night.

*During such a stressful time of wedding planning, it is so important to have great vendors that you can trust to do an amazing job and Eduardo is for sure one that you can count on.

Profile Picture Marissa, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Eduardo is Amazing! Eduardo did our yplighting an monogram for our wedding. From the start he was responsive offering suggestions and answering any questions or changes we had. On the day of our wedding the lighting was STUNNiNG, it made the entire venue! Eduardo stayed for the duration of our event in case anything went wrong. Nothing did, it was perfect! We got so many compliments, I would HIGHLY recommend Eduardo and his services!

Profile Picture Cortney, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Eduardo was easygoing, responsive and pleasant to work with. Ahead of our wedding, he sent us a comprehensive but easy to complete survey to get a sense of what we wanted for our wedding reception and he followed up with a call to talk through and confirm all details. Payment options were easy and flexible. At the start of the reception, he made sure he touched based and introduced himself to all the members of the bridal party. He played a great variety of music throughout the night, seamlessly mixing songs and complementing the music with cool lighting, and was open to taking different requests from our guests. Everyone had a great time!

Profile Picture Veronique, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Eduardo was amazing!!!! He was very responsive and professional, making sure that he was available to us before the wedding with requests, questions or concerns. He had a survay for us to fill out to make sure that he played the songs we really wanted and he really made sure that he was on the same page as the rest of the wedding vendors. The day of the wedding he was very accommodating of any requests or changes we asked for and played the best music. He made sure that we had a ton of fun and had a great mix of songs. He made sure that the older generation and all of the younger people were happy and was extremely professional and fun. I cant emphasize how great our wedding was with Eduardo!!

Profile Picture Mary, 9/1/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

I cannot speak more highly of Eddy. He was a phenomenal DJ--truly the best my husband and I have ever heard. If you don't read the rest of this review, just note that Eddy is an absolutely wonderful DJ (and superb with photo booth and uplighting) and is also affordable.

His music choices were amazing, and he listened to every suggestion and request we had pre-wedding (quite a few), and was quick on his feet day-of if we had any changes. He got everyone dancing--grandparents to younger family and friends--and once people got to the dance floor, they never left. I have been to many weddings--about 5 a year for the past many years--and cannot remember a wedding where people had such a good time. Lest you think I'm biased because it was my wedding, so many people came up to us and said how much they loved Eddy. Largely because of him, many people told us it was the most fun wedding they've been to. He was able to use true skill in switching from older songs to contemporary music and was able to equally please older family who mostly like motown with my husband whose music of choice is EDM.

The photo booth was so fun and well-done, and the uplighting was stunning. Eddy was a rare find for us since he was such a great DJ but also extremely affordable. We talked to many others who were hundreds of dollars more than Eddy, but when we watched videos of them at weddings, we couldn't see them being better than Eddy and we were right.

In sum--choose Eddy. You will NOT regret it!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We LOVED working with Eduardo! He is extremely professional and willing to meet the needs of his clients. Our guests LOVED the music he played and the photo booth was a huge hit for guests of all ages! He did a great job emceeing our reception (not too talkative but able to smoothly transition between each thing). We would recommend him without reservation and for any future special events that we have!

Profile Picture Cap, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

You will not be disappointed when you choose Eduardo to DJ any event! Not only does he do an outstanding job during the event, he is also extremely helpful and courteous prior to the event. He is reliable, professional and passionate about his work. He kept everyone on their feet at our wedding and the atmosphere he created was just incredible! He also offers Lighting and Photo booth services, which we were so glad to have at our event! He did such an amazing job!
Thank you so much Eddie for making our special day even more unforgettable!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

I've had the pleasure of knowing Eddie for a few years now and watching him grow and build his company has been amazing! Words cannot describe how happy we were with Eddie as our DJ for our wedding. Our families come from big Portuguese and Puero Rican familie's and he mixed the traditional "must have" songs from each of our cultures and Mixted it in flawlessly to keep everyone out on the dance floor along with house music, today's hits and did an excellent job announcing and keeping the guest excited and ready to party. I highly recommend Eddie for any event, he's reasonably priced, professional and extremely talented at what he does. Thank you Eddie for making our night so special!
With love,
Elvin and Vanessa Santana

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Vanessa, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Do not look any further for the best DJ you have found him! Eddie was the dj for my wedding and words can not even describe how happy I was with my choice. My husband, myself and all of my guests had a blast. From the moment I walked through my reception to the time it ended the dance floor was packed. Everyone was glowing with smiles and having the time of their lives. I have never been to a wedding and see that much excitement and happiness over music. Watching videos the day after of my bridal party entrance, slow dance and then dancing with all my guests made me so unbelievably happy. The up lighting looked beautiful with my theme and my guests had so many photo booth pictures to take home for memories. Eddie definitely kept the party going all night mixing Portuguese and English songs that I requested and ones I never even thought of playing that I love and made my playlist so much better. Such awesome memories made because of him. I can not thank him enough!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Eddie kept our wedding guests all night long! He did a great job reading the crowd and playing a wonderful mix from new and old and mixing our two cultures Brazilian and American! The lighting and monogram was beautiful! It was such a fun night of dancing and full of energy!

Profile Picture Erica, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Eduardo did the lighting for our wedding at the Lenox Hotel and he completely nailed it. The ceremony lighting was subtle champagne, complemented the room beautifully. He made sure that the dinner lighting was glowy and gorgeous and when the dance party began it was perfectly in sync with his lighting changes. He truly took the event to the next level. His pricing was extremely fair, and worth every penny. I recommend him wholeheartedly!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/4/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

He was great all around from the talks over the phone to the actual wedding day.

Profile Picture Rakeema, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Eddie was amazing. I was so not organized and I changed the entire entrance order 2 minutes before we came into the reception, he totally handled it and was happy to change it for us. Not to mention, I gave him the vaguest music selection to play and he played the perfect mix for my crowd.

Profile Picture Sabrina, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Awesome services, he was experience with great price!!!! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Darline, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Eddie was AWESONE, from start to finish he responded to our emails. We had a very complicated first dance request, we did the remix first dance and omg he exceed it our expectations with the remix. He was very patient with us with our first dance and everyone from the wedding loved our first dance. We had requested ukranian, Portuguese and Spanish music and it wasnt a problem for Eddie. He did a great job intregating all the songs. There was not one person sitting down at my wedding, from young to old. Our wedding was in July 2015 and even until today we get great comments from our guest about our DJ. Everybody says that Eddie was the best wedding DJ ever. We keep getting compliments of how awesome he was. He was awesome with my guest, having different music request from Ukrainian to Spanish to Portuguese was not a problem at all. We LOVE him and all my guest LOVED him as well. All our guest danced all night from beginning to end! My feet and my guest feet were hurting from dancing all night lol. Thats how good he is!! I already told him, hes stuck with our family forever! Hehe next time I need a DJ, he will be the one I'm calling!! Customer service 100%. Everything was 100%. He made our wedding a memorable one. He was more than we had ever expected. He was unbelievable good. You will never get a better DJ than Eddie. Trust me on that!!!! If you are worried about the different music styles dont worry Eddie knows what to do for sure!! Eddie is the best DJ ever! We would definitely recommend him.

Profile Picture Dina, 7/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Eddie was extremely professional and easy to work with from start to finish. He always responded to emails promptly and was willing to accommodate all our requests, including editing and cutting the mother-son song to our exact specifications. We gave a very long list of must-play songs and he worked them all in. We had many friends and family say this was the best wedding DJ they had ever seen and we would agree! All of our guests were on the dance floor the entire night, from old to young!

Profile Picture User5281832, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Eddie was great. I was extremely happy with his service. He was prompt in answering all my questions and provided everything that was requested of him. Everyone had a great time. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Thanks Eddie!

Profile Picture Shaylene, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

A DJ can make or break a wedding, and Eddie made ours. He won us over from the first time we met him thanks to top-notch equipment and professionalism. We have never seen a DJ have a better read on a crowd than Eddie did. He had all of our 180 guests dancing. He also provided up-lighting that looked amazing and added a touch of elegance to our outdoor venue.

Eddie made our wedding the dance party that we always dreamed it would be. We highly recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Deb, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Eddie was very professional and always responded promptly. He came well prepared, even for our somewhat complicated processional. We had asked him to keep a low profile during the event as we didn't want any announcing or emceeing, and he delivered perfectly. Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture User5152975, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our experience with Eddie was phenomenal! He DJ'd our 4/18/15 wedding and also did our ceremony music, as well as our uplighting, and gobo projection! Everything was perfect and right on point! He was always very responsive to our needs, and was able to kept the party going all night long! We had SO much fun dancing- he really payed attention to the crowd and mixed up the music to keep everyone involved! He was extremely professional and courteous, and yet he was relaxed and fun the whole night! We could not have possibly asked for a better experience, and we HIGHLY recommend Eddie Alves for your upcoming event! Thanks Eddie for helping make our wedding so fabulous! -Meg and Dan Coombs

Profile Picture Meg, 4/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Excellent DJ! Eddie was great to work with and kept everyone on the dance floor right from the start. Couldn't ask for better service!

Profile Picture Sandra, 2/28/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had a wonderful experience working with Eddie, and his work definitely added to the quality of our wedding night. He was always extremely professional and easy to get in contact with. His package was an incredible value, and we couldn't be happier with the service provided. I would highly recommend A&M Entertainment for anyone looking for DJ or uplighting services. Thank you so much for making our wedding night so much fun and so full of energy!

Profile Picture User3770592, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We discovered Eddie from A&M this summer through Groupon, and my husband and I are both happy we did.

Eddie stayed with us the entire day, and even did the music for my entrance as it was in the same location. Eddie did a great job with being an MC for our wedding, and keeping a good timeline. His equipment sounded great, and his uplighting was a nice touch for our room.

Prior to the wedding, Eddie drove out to us on location to show us his equipment. He was professional and we felt comfortable signing with him there. We were in contact many times prior to the wedding, and he was flexible in accommodating our requests.

my husband and I were really happy with A&M, and we are glad that Eddie shared our day with us. We definitely recommend A&M Entertainment and Lighting.

Profile Picture Dana, 10/4/14, 4 Reviews