Edley's Bar-B-Que Reviews

22 | Nashville, TN

22 Reviews for Edley's Bar-B-Que

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 11/04/2018

Omg best wedding bbq ever!

We LOVED working with Edley's for our wedding! We may have gone a little overboard (we couldn't narrow down the sides, because everything there is so delicious!), but that just meant that we have leftovers. The tasting was really enjoyable and easy to set up. The catering manager, Katie, was super helpful through the whole process. We had originally planned for 100 guests, and then a week before the wedding, we changed it to 80 - Katie was very accommodating and updated the order immediately without any pushback. We decided on the brisket and turkey for the 2 main dishes, and then we got potato salad, green beans, bean salad, mac and cheese, and their amazing banana pudding for the sides. (I'm serious, y'all... their sides are so freaking good) Everything was reasonably priced, which is excellent when you're a couple on a budget. My husband and I have been to 7 weddings together (not including our own), and Edley's was byfar one of the absolute best wedding dinners we've ever had. Everyone kept asking for the name of the caterer, and they kept going back for seconds. SO YUMMY!

Rachel · Married on 04/14/2018

We used Edley's for our wedding recently and were so pleased with our choice! The food is absolutely amazing, the quality of their service was wonderful, and you get so much bang for your buck! We had 2 meats and several sides, which were delicious and more than enough food for all of our guests. They provide plates, cups, utensils, etc. You can rent their chaffing dishes and racks, buy gallons of tea and water, and they provide servers who will clean up and make sure everything is thrown away and put back in it's place. Katie, who is the catering director, was super helpful, quick to respond, and easy to work with. If I could give them more stars, I would!

Jennifer · Married on 04/07/2018

Edley's was super easy to deal with in advance for the planning. And the day of service was perfect. They arrived early, cleaned up not only their own food, but other people's trash, and left their area spotless.

• samantha

samantha · Married on 03/17/2018

We had our rehearsal dinner at the Edley's on Main and rented out their private side room. Katie was great to work with and made planning from out of state such a breeze! Everyone raved about the food! I highly recommend Edley's!

Brianna · Married on 11/04/2017

We were so eager to introduce my Midwestern husband's family to a real Southern meal, and couldn't have chosen a better dinner than Edley's. The guests loved everything on the menu-- even the grits that I knew would be a hit or miss for some of them. The team worked hard to be completely flexible with us, and offered great service. We felt like our needs and wants were heard, and the team made everything as easy as possible for us. The servers at the reception went above and beyond to make sure everything was ready for the reception, and we were so pleased with the entire outcome. We'd choose Edley's a million times again!

Chelsey · Married on 10/07/2017

Edley's was amazing for our wedding. They were very responsive to all of our requests and inquiries. They made the catering portion very easy for us and provided a great meal for our guests. We used their servers and have zero complaints! We definitely recommend them. You can't beat the price for catering in Nashville!

Mary · Married on 05/06/2017

Edley's was the absolute perfect choice to cater our wedding! We had a small, intimate, backyard wedding and Edley's and Katie were terrific throughout the entire process. They were professional, but also personal and very accommodating to all of our questions and needs. The food was delicious and service was outstanding. Our out-of-state guests were very charmed with a southern style bbq meal that was also elegant enough for a wedding. We highly recommend working with Edley's..you won't be disappointed!

Andrea · Married on 05/01/2017

Katie & Edley's were wonderful to work with for our wedding. They were very helpful, answered all of our many many questions, and helped coordinate with our venue, day of coordinator, and rental company to make sure we had everything we needed. Not to mention, we had so many compliments on the food. Some guests even said they were going to make sure to go back to Edley's restaurants to eat next time they head to Nashville. I would highly recommend them to anyone else planning an event.

Audra · Married on 04/08/2017

Edley's catered our wedding 2 weeks ago and I can't say enough about Katie and the staff! Katie was amazing from day one with helping us with the plans and picking things out. The staff that attended our wedding were very kind and wonderful!! All of our guest raved about the food and how wonderful it all was. That speaks for itself! Thank you again for everything and for helping make our day truly perfect!

Chelsea · Married on 03/18/2017

Food was excellent, elegant yet casual. Service could not have been better, courteous and helpful staff.

Erika · Married on 12/03/2016

We had Edley's BBQ cater our wedding and it was amazing! Our guests absolutely loved the food and their services was amazing! Katie was super helpful (even more than my wedding planner!!), she was always available prior to the wedding day. I really appreciated their service, my husband and I are a big fan of the restaurant and now the catering! Thank you again Edleys!

Teresa · Married on 11/19/2016

We have had tons of compliments on the food from Edleys including lots of best food ever at a wedding!!

Ashley · Married on 09/10/2016

Katie was amazing to work with. She made everything easy and when we had to make a big change two weeks before the big day, she went out of her way to make things right. Wonderful people and wonderful food! Thanks again!! :)

Shandi · Married on 06/04/2016

Edley's was the perfect choice for our wedding catering. We love their food and knew our guests would too. We just ordered from their traditional menu. We met with Katie and she let us try all the sides before choosing. They mainly worked with our wedding coordinator as far as delivering, etc. But everything was on time and tasted amazing.

Stephanie · Married on 05/20/2016

Edley's was everything and more on our wedding day! All our guests loved the food and the staff! Thank you for taking away the stress and making our day perfect!

I absolutely loved working with Edley's! Extremely responsive, incredible rates (especially in comparison to other caterers I spoke with around town), and of course, hard to beat their BBQ. I'm really glad I went with Edley's!

YUM! We love Edley's BBQ. My husband and I were so excited to have Edley's at our wedding. The catering contact over there was flexible and answered our inquiries promptly. We were so happy to have the food we love on our special day. Our guests were so excited to have Edley's at the wedding. It was a big hit and everyone loved the food.

It was another bonus to have the Edley's workers help with plate and kitchen cleanup after the dinner. High quality food, great service, happy guests!

Edley's is by far my fiancé and I's first choice when it comes to barbecue in Nashville. And, after working with Katie to get catering set up for our wedding, we couldn't be more excited to provide our guests with one of our favorite go-to meals! They are going above and beyond to make sure the venue is ok with allowing an outside caterer and we couldn't be happier to be working with them!

Edleys was the best decision for our wedding reception this fall. The food was amazing. All of our out of town guests loved it, and everyone loved the fact that we disn't have rubber chicken at our wedding! Best decision ever. I will use them for events large and small in the future.

Kaylene · Married on 12/30/2017

"The best meal I've had in Nashville," a direct quote from one of our wedding guests who traveled from Britain. We loved having Edley's BBQ as its authentically southern and absolutely delicious! The staff was incredibly helpful, fun, reliable, and professional! We couldn't have asked for a better experience! Wonderful food, perfect service!

Rachel · Married on 04/22/2017

3.8
      3.5
      3.5

The food at our wedding was delicious and perfect for a large guest count on a tight budget! I'd recommend working with the director of catering, who was awesome to work with. Everyone raved about how tasty the food was, and it's half the cost of a catering company! If you do drinks, make sure to bring your own drink decanters because they only provide beverages in their gallon jugs so it's less visually appealing at a reception. Overall, great experience!