Edison & Ford Winter Estates Reviews

Edison & Ford Winter Estates 5
Edison & Ford Winter Estates 6
Edison & Ford Winter Estates 7

Janet · Married on 02/17/2017

My daughter's wedding at the Edison Ford Estate could not have been more perfect. Cori and her staff were absolutely wonderful!!!!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Edison & Ford Winter Estates's reply:

Janet, it was such a pleasure getting to you know and Jennifer. The day could not have been more perfect for Jennifer. Looking forward to those amazing photos! - Best Wishes, Cori

Jennifer · Married on 02/12/2017

Cori was nothing short of AMAZING!! She answered everyone of my nonsense emails . She was supportive through the whole process . Very present on day of wedding but not intrusive . She was absolutely the best with everying.

Sent on 03/23/2017

Edison & Ford Winter Estates's reply:

Jennifer, it was such a pleasure to have you and your amazingly fun family and friends here onyour elegant sweet ceremony. Best Wishes, Cori

Dusty · Married on 02/10/2017

Having our wedding at the Edison & Ford Winter Estates was absolutely amazing. When living in Florida, most expect it to be a country club or beach wedding. This venue made our day unique and the staff went above and beyond to make the day special!!!

Sent on 02/23/2017

Dusty,
    Thank you for the great review! It was an honor to work with you and your family as you planned your wedding. I hope to see you guys more often! Best Wishes, Cori

Cori · Married on 01/01/2017

Cori Cramsey and the rest of the team at the Edison & Ford Winter estates were just amazing. My fiance and I took Engagement/Family photos on a beautiful Saturday morning and we couldn't be happier with the results. The historical site is filled with beautiful nooks and crannies perfect for outdoor garden photos. Cori's professionalism and attention to detail was refreshing. Even though the Estates were open to the public, she made sure we felt as if it were privately open to us. I can't thank her and her team enough!

Sent on 04/07/2017
  • Anaily

Anaily · Married on 12/24/2016

We got married on 12/24/16 @ the Moonlight Garden @ Edison Ford Winter Estates as our ceremony venue and we loved it. We wanted a vintage historic place and that's what we got. Our guests were amazed by our location pick and the neatness of this place. Cory & Emily absolutely amazing they helped all my guests get to the ceremony. Was very intimate and reserved we only had 25 guests but it was just what I always dreamed off. Thank you for what you do. Anaily

Sent on 01/11/2017

Edison & Ford Winter Estates's reply:

Anaily, I so enjoyed planning with you, your beautiful intimate ceremony in the Moonlight Garden and looking forward to the beautiful photos. Best Wishes, Cori

Kristianna · Married on 10/21/2016

Prompt and professional service! Would recommend this venue to anyone planning a small intimate ceremony!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Edison & Ford Winter Estates's reply:

Kristianna, Thank you for the great review! It was an honor to work with you as you planned your wedding. We hope to see you guys more often! Best Wishes, Cori

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2016

Cori & Emily were the best people to work with. They helped bring everything together for our wedding. We were very organized and they took detailed notes on exactly how we wanted things to go and were very helpful with suggestions for areas that we were unsure of. On the day of, they were with their team of interns and volunteers coordinating and taking care of issues and everything was taken care of.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Edison & Ford Winter Estates's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica & Seth. We are very honored that we were apart of your amazing beautiful day, Best Wishes, Cori & Emily

Melissa · Married on 10/01/2016

Cori is an angel and her staff are just as amazing! They helped so much in making our day feel so special! The grounds at the Estates are breathtaking and the Fig Tree made a beautiful backdrop! Any question we had, Cori was quick to respond and happy to answer! Cant wait to go back and visit her and the grounds whenever we are in the area!!!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Edison & Ford Winter Estates's reply:

Melissa, I loved being apart of your wedding planning, and I am going to miss our emails. I'm so happy for you and your sweetie. Best Wishes, Cori
  • Z

Zan · Married on 04/08/2016

Say Yes to Edison & Ford Winter Estates

I would highly recommend the Edison & Ford Winter Estates as a wonderful venue to have a wedding in SWFL. Not only it is a historic property, it has beautiful ambiance already built in from the gardens and upkeep of the grounds itself. One of the nice things about having a wedding/ceremony at Edison Ford is that there are multiple options and price points for the ceremony location pending the size of your party (Moonlight Garden,Coconut Grove, Fords Riverside Lawn,Mysore Fig Tree etc)
    Our Wedding Coordinator, Cori Cramsey was very helpful throughout the planning process. On the day of, she was very diligent in making sure everything was running smoothly.Our guests loved the outdoor wedding and enjoying the museum on their visit to FL.We took our First look pictures in the Moonlight Garden and even have a commemorative tree planted on the property for the occasion.It is always special to re-visit Edison Ford and getting to reminisce with our wedding memories.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Annie · Married on 04/02/2016

The Edison & Ford Winter Estates are amazing. The grounds are absolutely beautiful -- we couldn't have asked for a better location for our wedding. Above all though, the event coordinator, Cori, was the best! I didn't know anything about planning a wedding and she went above and beyond for us -- setting up vendor appointments and even coming along. I was so thankful to have her through the entire process. We looked at a number of venues but after meeting/talking to Cori, we immediately felt like Edison Ford was the right choice. She did everything she could to make our day special!

Sent on 04/04/2016

Edison & Ford Winter Estates's reply:

Annie, you are the sweetest. Thank you for the raving review! It was an honor to work with you as you planned your wedding!! <3 Best Wishes, Cori

Melissa · Married on 03/26/2016

Everything for my ceremony was absolute perfection. Cori is one of the most personable people I have met and from day one it felt like dealing with a best friend. She is quick to respond to emails and makes you feel at ease. She went above and beyond to make a place that was already visually beautiful, perfect and personalized for my husband and me. Edison Ford Estate is an amazing place to start your forever and Cori makes the process smooth and enjoyable.

Sent on 03/14/2016

Edison & Ford Winter Estates's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! It was an honor to work with you as you planned your wedding!!! <3 Best Wishes, Cori

Angie · Married on 02/19/2016

We are so glad we chose the Edison & Ford Winter Estates for our wedding day! The entire planning process was so smooth, and Cori was an absolute lifesaver! From the first walk through to walking down the aisle she made me feel so calm and excited at the same time. Her and her team did an amazing job of making sure everything was seamless and somehow managed to assist all of our guests to the ceremony location. We got married in front of the amazing Mysore Fig Tree and it goes without saying that the entire property is stunning! After looking through our wedding photos we are even more thrilled we chose this location as it took our photos to another level. If you are looking for an outdoor ceremony location and want something different and memorable, this is it. All of our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful it was, and we all can't wait to return. Thank you so much to Cori and your team for making our wedding day better than we could have hoped! You are amazing and we would have been lost without you!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Edison & Ford Winter Estates's reply:

Angie, Thank you for the great review! It was an honor to work with you as you planned your wedding. We hope to see you guys more often! Best Wishes, Cori

Megan · Married on 12/05/2015

The Edison & Ford Winter Estates are beautiful and created a perfect venue for our wedding. Cori was wonderful in helping not only our day run smoothly, but also our rehearsal. She is so friendly and just easy to get along with. We would absolutely recommend having your ceremony at Edison Home and working with Cori! She's the best!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Cori was the most helpful anyone could be when planning a wedding. Thank you so much for making every moment seem effortless on your part. We love the Edison and Ford Winter Estates and would highly recommend anyone to host their event there.

Sent on 01/11/2016

Rebecca · Married on 10/10/2015

Planning my wedding here in 2015. The estate is beautiful! I can't wait to see the pictures. My coordinator has been so helpful so far and very easy to talk to.

Sent on 11/22/2014

I hear wedding bells <3

The Edison and Ford is such a beautiful place to be married! And to top everything off, the event coordinator is AMAZING! Cori went out of her way to help us set things up and make sure everything went smoothly. She even offered to clean up and dispose of things that we did not want to take with us. I can't say anything negative about our experience...it was simply PERFECT!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Edison & Ford Winter Estates's reply:

We hope to see more of you two in the future!
    Best wishes, Cori

Maria · Married on 05/02/2015

Cori made our wedding day dreams come true! She sent me pictures of set up through out the whole day of the event in case I didn't like anything I could change it right than and there. Everything looked and was perfect the whole time we were there!! She is so good at her job, after talking to her she told me she had just been promoted and we were her first wedding! I would've never had known if she didn't tell me, that's how good Cori is at her job. Thank you Cori for such an unforgettable day!!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Edison & Ford Winter Estates's reply:

Maria, Thank you for such a wonderful review. It was such a pleasure to work with you, your mom and your family. It was an honor to be part of your day.

Best wishes, Cori

The Edison Ford Winter Estates is a beautiful location for a wedding and for photographs. The events coordinator, Cori, was wonderful to work with. From my first contact until after the ceremony, she was extremely helpful and always very kind. My experience was completely positive. The Edison Ford Winter Estates was the perfect setting for my wedding ceremony!

Sent on 03/19/2015

Jazzmine · Married on 11/02/2013

Everything you've heard about The Estates and the Event Coordinator (Tori) is true! Not only is the property beautifully maintained by love and care of the workers and volunteers but the staff is just as friendly to the guests and YOUR guests specifically! I was a very "go with the flow" bride and Tori made my day perfect by making sure every detail was covered! I lost the back of my earring as soon as I got out of the car, she ran into the gift shop and found me a replacement! She even pulled me behind a tree and tightened up my dress for me! She's not the uptight person you don't want to work with on your day- she can keep you calm and relaxed just by doing her job correctly and effectively. When things are running smoothly you won't even see her, but as soon as you do, she'll be there! Overall the entire experience was wonderful and we certainly owe that to the Estates and it's wonderful staff!

Sent on 11/30/2013

Megan · Married on 10/05/2013

The Estates are a beautiful venue! Our wedding was there in Oct. 2013, it was still a little warm but with fans it was perfect. All of our photos were wonderful right before sunset. Tori is the wedding planner for the Edison and Ford Winter Estates and she was absolutely wonderful!!! Tori followed through on everything from day one.

Sent on 10/29/2013

We got married here in December. It was so perfect! The gardens made the perfect picture locations. The staff is so amazing here. Tori was so wonderful and made sure everything ran smooth.

Sent on 08/15/2014

stacy · Married on 06/01/2013

It was great working with Tori and her team! They were on top of all the details and were very helpful. Couldn't have asked for a better wedding venue and coordinator.

Sent on 06/13/2013

Stacy,

Best Wishes,

J · Married on 05/11/2013

Our Wedding at The Edison Home could not have been more perfect or romantic. Tori and her assistant Rosie did and absolutely AMAZING job bringing all the details together. I did not have to worry about a thing. The helped us in the planning of the wedding, vendors, our rehearsal and made sure everything ran smoothly the day of the wedding. True professionals!!! I could not have asked for a more magical day it was PERFECT!!!

Sent on 05/20/2013

Jenifer,
    It was such a pleasure to work with you and to meet your sweet family! Thank you for the great review. Please send us a copy of your beautiful invitation - we would love to brag about how talented you guys are! We hope to see the four of you more in the future!

Maggie · Married on 05/10/2013

Tori was extremely easy to work with. I planned an intimate wedding ceremony from 1,500 miles away and everything went as planned. Due to the size of the wedding, I opted to not hold a formal/traditional rehearsal the night before my wedding however, Tori was still willing to meet for a "walk through" the day before. I would definitely plan another event at the Edison and Ford Winter Estates.

Sent on 05/27/2013

Maggie,

It was so wonderful working with you! I do hope to see you guys more often - please come back & visit us regularly!

Linda · Married on 05/03/2013

Faboulous Place and Tori Lawless was excellent! available, Helpful and a delight to work with
    she evne fixed my hair for then photographer!

Sent on 05/17/2013

Edison & Ford Winter Estates's reply:

Hahaha! Linda, you looked fabulous! We had such a good time with you guys and we are so grateful that the weather turned out so beautiful! We hope to see more of you two in the future!