Edison & Ford Winter Estates Reviews

Edison & Ford Winter Estates 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Goen · Getting married on 11/11/2019

A wedding to remember

The staff and crew at the Edison & Ford Winter estate made our wedding one to remember. They venue was breathtaking! The staff made the planning and arrangements effortless. We received many compliments from our guests. We would highly recommend this venue for not only weddings, but other social events.

Sent on 12/13/2018
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 8

Diane E Zura · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Excellent customer service!

I met with Kelsi twice, and she was extremely professional and very, very helpful. The venue is gorgeous, and they have made it a wonderful place to plan and celebrate a wedding. They are extremely reasonable and competitive price wise ,and seem to make everything seem so easy. I can't wait to say I do there!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Andrew Van · Married on 05/18/2019

10/10 would get married here again

Cori is amazing and will go to bat for you start to finish. She’ll provide helpful insight throughout the decision making process and during planning and was spot on for the day. Our day was perfect and she’s an awesome human being. We’re so thankful we chose the Edison Ford Estates and didn’t go with a cheesy beach wedding.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Adam Knight · Married on 04/19/2019

Outstanding Customized Service

Cori and Kelsi were amazing! They literally saved our wedding! Not only did they helped us plan, budget, and schedule the wedding we wanted but they jumped into action to make our day! Due to the very high likelihood that severe thunderstorms were going to hit in the evening during our scheduled time, we called them to see if we could move up the wedding 7 hours. Within 45 minutes we were at the site and Cori and Kelsi had cleared the area, grabbed volunteers to help, and set up a sound system to play our song as we waked down the aisle to be married just before the storms rolled in! It was perfect! Cori and Kelsi are the definitions of professionalism, flexibility, and quality!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Hanna

Hanna Sutton · Married on 04/13/2019

Cannot imagine a better venue or events team

The Edison Ford Winter Estate would be valuable enough as just a stunning venue with a historical feel and stunning landscapes. However, so much of the value in booking with Edison Ford is in the events team that comes with it. Cori and Kelsi were instrumental in making our big day go smoothly, allowing for the bride, groom, maid of honor, and guests enjoy the event without having to worry about logistics. When we had an emergency and needed to push the ceremony back a half hour the day-of (as you can imagine -- this would be a nightmare under normal circumstances), Cori didn't blink an eye and coordinated EVERYTHING so the wedding would still go off without a hitch. Looking back, it's hard to even imagine having the wedding anywhere else. When booking with Edison Ford, the bride and groom also have the option to donate a ceremonial tree. This was such a beautiful element to the wedding and something that the bride, groom, and family can return to the grounds and visit throughout the years. We are so incredibly grateful to the Edison Ford Estate, its beauty, the events team's flexibility, and giving our family the wedding we had always envisioned.

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Meaghan

Meaghan · Married on 03/27/2019

Bride and groom

Where to being?

Well let’s rewind to 2017 when my fiancé and I were looking for a venue. I was being the ‘difficult bride’ looking for a location that had a beach but without the sand and grass instead, honestly is there really such a place? We were referred to the Edison by one of our good friends who said “it’s a great place for an event and has a huge tree right in front of the river.” So we checked it out and spoke with Cori, who toured us around the property, explaining all of the great history of the place, and when we come to the tree with the river in the back, I instantly fell in love and knew right then and there that I have found my venue. Next, after explaining my budget and everything with Cori, she creates a checklist for me and would reach out to ME and get them scheduled for me! I never expected anyone to ever do that for me. She even came with me to help pick out my dress! So having Cori made wedding planning a breeze! She reached out to me a few weeks before the wedding with a questionnaire asking about all my vendors and day of contact so she wouldn’t bug me on the big day. Now comes wedding day and everything couldn’t have been more than perfect! We had Cori and Kelsi help with set up and not once was I bothered on “what goes where.” Cori met with me before my sneak peek and took me over on the golf cart so I didn’t have to walk all that way in my high heels, which helped a lot (since the property is so huge). She also would take us around during photos, again so I didn’t have to walk. We honestly felt like royalty on our wedding day, thanks to Cori! You know Cori is amazing when one of my vendors says “usually the coordinator is on my butt about time, she hasn’t said anything to me yet, she is awesome.” The day was beautiful, not a cloud in the sky, slight breeze and the just the right temperature. The property is absolutely gorgeous by itself, throw a wedding or any other events and it’s the PERFECT setting! I will recommend The Edison and Ford Winter Estates to everyone I know! Thank you for being apart of our big day!

Edison & Ford Winter Estates 13
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 14
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 15
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 16

Leslie Blalock · Married on 03/16/2019

My dreams came true

Working with Cori and Kelsi was the most effortless part of our wedding. They were able to take my lack of direction, and trust in them, and deliver the most beautiful event. The grounds of Edison and Ford is the most beautiful backdrop. And with such a massive property, photo opportunities were endless.

Sent on 03/19/2019
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 17
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 18
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 19
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 20
  • Christina

Christina Usher · Married on 03/10/2019

A beautiful day!

It is a beautiful, historic venue filled with helpful people. The day went off without a hitch - utterly perfect, I'm sure in large thanks to the venue's day-of coordinator. That woman is so on the ball she's forgotten what the ground looks like. However, the thing I enjoyed most was the flexibility of the venue. There are many places on the site that can host the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. If one doesn't suit your tastes (or a freeze happens a few days before your wedding and makes the fig tree where your ceremony is supposed to be look wonky), you can easily change to a different beautiful site. Plus, there are so many pretty places for pictures! I would use this location again in a heartbeat. Easily the best venue I visited.

Edison & Ford Winter Estates 21
  • Kristie

Kristie Beck · Married on 02/21/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Five stars are not enough! Ten stars or more for Cori and Kelsi - and for the Edison & Ford Estates as a venue for our wedding. Everything was exceptional. The grounds are beautiful, but Cori's support made it phenomenal. She was funny and helpful and insightful and proactive. I could go on. Seriously - she's stellar. Planning a wedding there from 1000+ miles away could have been stressful, but it was delightful. Not one step went wrong, because of her support. The moonlight garden was magical. (I know it's cliche but it's true.) The sunset was breathtaking from the banks of the river. Best decision we ever made (besides, of course, marrying each other!) was to have our special day here.

Sent on 03/01/2019
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 22
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 23
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 24

Rachael · Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing amazing

I was the coordinator for my sisters wedding and the ladies in charge of events and wedding went above and beyond to make the day perfect for her. I can not say enough about their professionalism, attention to detail and lighthearted friendly demeanor they had. Highly recommend for those couples looking for a beautiful garden wedding - the Moonlight Garden was magical.

Sent on 02/11/2019

The British Photographer · Married on 01/19/2019

Cori is a Credit!

I am a local Photography / Videography vendor, and we were given the honor of capturing a very high-profile wedding early this year.
    Cori was absolutely wonderful...this was the biggest wedding of my career thus far (I've always wanted the opportunity to work at this location, and we had a Bride with a high public profile / social circle etc...so, LOTS to lose), but Cori handled the whole occasion with such calm and poise... She really helped keep the whole ship on its path, and was totally pleasant to be around (even though she may probably have been in more internal turmoil than I was, whilst running a team of 6 🙂 ).
    Cori's 'style' shows real Professionalism, she's a credit to The Edison Ford Winter Estates, and I want to thank her again for her part in such an amazing experience!

Alexandra · Married on 01/19/2019

Best day ever!

Outstanding, beyond beautiful, so memorable, and more than we ever could have imagine. Cori and Kelsi were extremely professional, very responsive, had terrific ideas, and ensured our ceremony & reception was perfect. The Edison & Ford Estate deserves way more than 5 stars!!

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 37
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 38

Lynne · Married on 01/18/2019

Incredible wedding venue

Corey and team were the best? They were with us every step of the way. Never once did we not know what to expect.

Sent on 01/24/2019
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 39
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 40
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 41

Amanda Larson · Married on 12/14/2018

This place is magical!

The winter estates were lit up with christmas lights, ornaments, and waltzing water. Its located right on the river and has a mellow, spa-like vibe to it. The pavillion is really close the water and some what secluded so you feel like your are in your own secret garden. Big shout out to Cori and Kelsi and the rest of their crew. They made sure we were happy and did an amazing job with the set up. Thank you so much with helping me be the hostess with the mostest for our company holiday party!

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 48
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 12/08/2018

Merry Crispmas to all!

The Edison & Ford Winter Estates was so much more than we ever could have imagined for our wedding ceremony. Cori and Kelsey were an absolute pleasure to work with from the day we toured the property to the day of our magical wedding. These ladies were the most supportive and wonderful wedding planners! Cori is cool and funny and so efficient. She will keep you feeling at ease and excited as you plan for the happiest day of your life. I cannot thank Edison & Ford and Cori enough for making my wedding dreams a reality.

Sent on 12/16/2018
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 49
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 50

Jenifer · Married on 11/17/2018

Pehanich Wedding

Cori, Kelsi, and all the staff were fantastic to work with and made the whole wedding experience a thousand times smoother. The estates were absolutely gorgeous and made for a lovely setting for our wedding ceremony.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Carissa Smith · Married on 11/15/2018

Best Party Ever!!!

My grandmother was so happy with the party she was crying tears of joy! Cori and Kelsi were amazing and were super helpful! My Grandfather was so impressed with the private tour he’s still talking about it! Book them!!!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Austin Bonner · Married on 11/03/2018

Above Expectation.

If you are in the fourth quarter of wedding planning, needing a game winner shot, make sure to have Cori and Kelsey on your team to achieve a successful wedding day!

They work diligently hard to make your burdens light and process easier for you and your partner to just "enjoy the special day".

We couldn't have had a better duo. Highly recommend, you won't be disappointed.

Austin and Donna Bonner

Sent on 11/06/2018

Nichole Vincent · Married on 10/28/2018

It was perfect!

My wedding was exactly how I wanted it to be, Cori talked to me right away and helped with the small details. She did a great job!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Michelle · Married on 09/08/2018

We had the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all on the property of the Edison and Ford Estate. It was awesome.
    Cori Cramsey and her team were so helpful and accommodating beyond our expectation. It was a very stress free beautiful wedding. We are left with nothing but awesome memories.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Sharon · Married on 04/28/2018

Our outdoor wedding at the Edison and Ford Winter Estates was just as we wanted it to be. Cori is a delight to work with, and her suggestions made it so easy for us to plan. All the vendors we used were suggested by Cori and it was a flawless event. I could not be happier.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Carroll · Married on 04/28/2018

Cory & Kelsey were phenomenal! They were supportive, responsive, and flexible. We couldn't be more pleased with their service.

Sent on 09/06/2018
  • Savannah

Savannah Paight · Married on 04/21/2018

Great Staff

Cori was fantastic to work with! She helped with all details including coordinating with vendors, scheduling cake tastings, set up, break down, she was there for it all! Scenery is like none other in Fort Myers with it's unlimited photo ops for a new couple but for all of the guests to love as well! My out of town family still talks about how impressed they were with the venue (and it's already been 7 months!).

Sent on 12/05/2018

Nigel · Married on 03/31/2018

We had the most amazing destination wedding hosted at the Edison and Ford Winter Estates! The staff did an amazing job with everything: from making sure that every last detail was perfect, to helping us coordinate rehearsals and events when we really had no clue what we were looking for at times! The event coordinators really made us feel like they love their job and thoroughly enjoy being a huge part of the wedding. We were well taken care of and were forgiven on more than one occasion for running slightly behind schedule! The price for the venue was very reasonable for such a gorgeous historic location, we were beyond excited when we chose the Estates for our venue. From the very beginning, the coordinators did a phenomenal job of keeping in contact with us, and supplying us with all of the information we would need to organize our special day, even helping us come up with clever ways to reduce our expenses. All of the vendors we used for our other services were from the Estates' list of approved vendors, (all of whom were also very reasonably priced for the amazing services they provided) which made our lives that much easier because they all knew each other and knew exactly how to work with our venue. Our wedding day here was absolutely perfect, it was everything we had dreamed of and were looking for, and I would highly recommend this gorgeous venue in such a beautiful location to any couple!

Sent on 04/03/2018
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 51
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 52
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 53
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 54

Kandis · Married on 03/24/2018

Amazing experience having our wedding here! Corri and the girls took such great care of us and our day could not have been more perfect!!

Sent on 03/28/2018