Edison & Ford Winter Estates Reviews

Edison & Ford Winter Estates 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Goen · Getting married on 11/11/2019

A wedding to remember

The staff and crew at the Edison & Ford Winter estate made our wedding one to remember. They venue was breathtaking! The staff made the planning and arrangements effortless. We received many compliments from our guests. We would highly recommend this venue for not only weddings, but other social events.

Edison & Ford Winter Estates 8

Jenifer · Married on 11/17/2018

Pehanich Wedding

Cori, Kelsi, and all the staff were fantastic to work with and made the whole wedding experience a thousand times smoother. The estates were absolutely gorgeous and made for a lovely setting for our wedding ceremony.

Carissa Smith · Married on 11/15/2018

Best Party Ever!!!

My grandmother was so happy with the party she was crying tears of joy! Cori and Kelsi were amazing and were super helpful! My Grandfather was so impressed with the private tour he’s still talking about it! Book them!!!

Austin Bonner · Married on 11/03/2018

Above Expectation.

If you are in the fourth quarter of wedding planning, needing a game winner shot, make sure to have Cori and Kelsey on your team to achieve a successful wedding day!

They work diligently hard to make your burdens light and process easier for you and your partner to just "enjoy the special day".

We couldn't have had a better duo. Highly recommend, you won't be disappointed.

Austin and Donna Bonner

Nichole Vincent · Married on 10/28/2018

It was perfect!

My wedding was exactly how I wanted it to be, Cori talked to me right away and helped with the small details. She did a great job!

Michelle · Married on 09/08/2018

Cori Cramsey and her team were so helpful and accommodating beyond our expectation. It was a very stress free beautiful wedding. We are left with nothing but awesome memories.

Sharon · Married on 04/28/2018

Our outdoor wedding at the Edison and Ford Winter Estates was just as we wanted it to be. Cori is a delight to work with, and her suggestions made it so easy for us to plan. All the vendors we used were suggested by Cori and it was a flawless event. I could not be happier.

Carroll · Married on 04/28/2018

Cory & Kelsey were phenomenal! They were supportive, responsive, and flexible. We couldn't be more pleased with their service.

• Savannah

Savannah Paight · Married on 04/21/2018

Great Staff

Cori was fantastic to work with! She helped with all details including coordinating with vendors, scheduling cake tastings, set up, break down, she was there for it all! Scenery is like none other in Fort Myers with it's unlimited photo ops for a new couple but for all of the guests to love as well! My out of town family still talks about how impressed they were with the venue (and it's already been 7 months!).

Nigel · Married on 03/31/2018

We had the most amazing destination wedding hosted at the Edison and Ford Winter Estates! The staff did an amazing job with everything: from making sure that every last detail was perfect, to helping us coordinate rehearsals and events when we really had no clue what we were looking for at times! The event coordinators really made us feel like they love their job and thoroughly enjoy being a huge part of the wedding. We were well taken care of and were forgiven on more than one occasion for running slightly behind schedule! The price for the venue was very reasonable for such a gorgeous historic location, we were beyond excited when we chose the Estates for our venue. From the very beginning, the coordinators did a phenomenal job of keeping in contact with us, and supplying us with all of the information we would need to organize our special day, even helping us come up with clever ways to reduce our expenses. All of the vendors we used for our other services were from the Estates' list of approved vendors, (all of whom were also very reasonably priced for the amazing services they provided) which made our lives that much easier because they all knew each other and knew exactly how to work with our venue. Our wedding day here was absolutely perfect, it was everything we had dreamed of and were looking for, and I would highly recommend this gorgeous venue in such a beautiful location to any couple!

Edison & Ford Winter Estates 9
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 10
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 11
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 12

Kandis · Married on 03/24/2018

Amazing experience having our wedding here! Corri and the girls took such great care of us and our day could not have been more perfect!!

Kelly · Married on 03/10/2018

This venue is absolutely beautiful! And what's better than the view is the staff! Cori was absolutely amazing from the very beginning. Was there 100% of the way to answer all my questions and help me anywhere I needed! She and Kelsey were there for rehearsal, ceremony, and went out of their way to make my reception, after some unavoidable changes,still be an unforgettable night!

Ally · Married on 02/14/2018

The Edison home was the absolute perfect place to have my wedding! Everyone raves about how beautiful it was! It’s haed to beat the natural beauty of the grounds! And it was so cool to getting married in a place with such historical significance! And the event manager, Cori, is beyond wonderful! Having your wedding here is the right choice! I couldn’t say a negative thing if I tried!

Kaleb · Married on 02/14/2018

This is the most beautiful place to have your wedding. The grounds have such gorgeous greenery and the river is so pretty and creates such a nice breeze in the Florida heat. But what made this place the best was the even manager, Cori, and her intern Kelsey. She was always available to answer any questions I had nd set up appointments for me and organized so much of the wedding! The planning process went so smoothly with her and she was so attentive to my questions and concerns. She came to all the vendor meetings with me and was always there when I needed her help. She is absolutely amazing! The day of the wedding when flawlessly all because of her. She coordinated everything and was there whenever I needed her to make sure everything went well! She handled things I didn’t even know were happening. Everyone who met her only had wonderful things to say about her. She’s absolutely the best and made my wedding at the Edison home SO perfect! I couldn’t be happier I had my wedding there and that I got to work with her!

Gin · Married on 02/03/2018

My daughter was married at the Estates on Feb. 3 2018 and Cori could not have been more accommodating. She and Kelsey were great to work with and had lots of suggestions and did their best to say "yes" to all of our requests. Very easy to work with and were with us every step of the day from arrival to departure of the last guest to the reception. Wonderful backdrop to a beautiful wedding.

Edison & Ford Winter Estates 13
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 14
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 15
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 16

CindyQ · Married on 01/13/2018

Excellent Service and Beautiful Location

Edison & Ford Winter Estates was the perfect venue. Breathtaking sunset over the Caloosahatchee River. The staff were knowledgeable and professional and took take of all our needs!

Janet · Married on 12/29/2017

Cori was very responsive to the initial request for information and from thereon out. Cori was very attentive at the event and very helpful. It is a beautiful location and I would recommend it to anybody. We had people from all over the world at the rehearsal dinner and they were so impressed to see the historical homes. Great place for photos and ease of doing business with.

Nicolle · Married on 12/02/2017

If i could Cori, The Edison and Ford winter estates event planner, 10 stars, i would! Unfortunately five is the max! Not only is the venue absolutely stunning… But Cori made the entire experience a million times better! She was my therapist, financial advisor, sanity keeper, idea thrower, and hopefully now my friend! Everything was top notch and she went above and beyond to make my wedding even more beautiful than I could have imagined. Not only was it Cori, but the entire staff was phenomenal. Everybody worked together as if they were my family! I cannot thank them enough for everything they have done! Everyone must have their wedding here :-)

Edison & Ford Winter Estates 17
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 18
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 19
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 20

Erika · Married on 11/17/2017

Cori was excellent. Thank you so much for all your help!

Michelle & Chris · Married on 11/10/2017

Edison & Ford Winter Estates is a wonderful venue to have a Wedding. We received so many compliments on how beautiful it was. Cori was fantastic to work with and very responsive to our questions and needs. Thank you Cori and all of the volunteers who assisted throughout the event. We are very grateful.

Edison & Ford Winter Estates 21
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 22
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 23

Andrew · Married on 11/10/2017

The whole setting is just breath taking. We had the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all on the property of the Edison and Ford Estate. It was awesome. Corinne Cramsey and her team were so helpful and accommodating beyond our expectation. It was a very stress free beautiful wedding. We are left with nothing but awesome memories.

Lisandra · Married on 11/04/2017

Amazing Venue! Not only is it beautiful but Cori and Kelsi were amazing to work with and took care of all the last minute details! I would definitely recommend!

Danielle · Married on 10/18/2017

We honestly and truly cannot say enough about Cori, Kelsi, and the entire staff at the Edison and Ford Winter Estates about the service we received on our special day. From the moment we first contacted Cori, she responded to us immediately and we knew there was no better location for our wedding day. Cori and the team made sure our day was perfect and that we were so well taken care of. She made sure everything was just perfect and even took care of things we never would have even thought of. As a bride, this can be an incredibly stressful day but Cori and the team melted all of that stress away. If we could give them a 10 star review, we would! Cori - thank you so much for making this day so special and memorable for us! We simply cannot thank you enough!

Erin · Married on 09/30/2017

Beautiful site to have a ceremony! My wedding and photos turned out absolutely stunning! I've gotten many compliments on the photos and wedding itself. Cori was an amazing help and VERY understanding. Love her and the edison and ford winter estates!

Edison & Ford Winter Estates 24
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 25
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 26
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 27

Erin · Married on 09/23/2017

Love this place and love Corinna! Both Corinna and Emily were so nice and genuine when I met them to sign the contract for my big day! They both are very responsive when answering emails, and more! They help set up the ceremony on the day of the big event, and all their options on the property are so beautiful! So worth the money! This is also a wonderful place of you want a small intimate ceremony or if you are in a budget. It is a smoke fee property, which is wonderful so as a bride I do not have to walk through smoke to get to my venue! This property is really magical, and I am so excited to have my big day on their property!