Edison & Ford Winter Estates Reviews

140 | Fort Myers, FL

140 Reviews for Edison & Ford Winter Estates

Cory · Getting married on 08/10/2021

Highly Recommended

I highly recommend this venue for any event photography needs. Cori was super helpful and friendly and assisted us during the whole shoot. Can't say enough nice things about this experience. The pictures are amazing!

Sent on 10/23/2020
  • Vanessa

Vanessa W. · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Fantastic rehearsal dinner

We had a rehearsal dinner (buffet) for 35 guest at the Edison Ford Museum. Our guests (adults, kids, engineers, and non-scientists alike) all really enjoyed looking at the exhibits in the museum and the backdrop of bougainvillea and bayon trees outside and Model Ts and historic phonographs inside, made for terrific photos.

The site event managers - Kelsi Toland and Cori Cramsey were always extremely responsive, answering emails and questions within a few hours! Most impressively, when the catering accidentally forgot half of the tables and linens for our guests (which we found out about 5 minutes before our guests were arriving!), the staff at Edison and Ford jumped into action and got us four additional tables and matching linens within 15 minutes. It was so quickly and flawlessly executed, and our guest were so engaged in the exhibits as they arrived, no one even found out and we could serve dinner on time!

Sent on 01/21/2020
  • Steven

Steven N. · Married on 04/12/2021

Great wedding reception - venue and staff A+

Cori and Kelsi did a great job with our daughter's wedding. It was an outside reception in December when it rarely rains. However, we had some bad weather, but the team was able to seamlessly adjust and work through the rain. The Edison-Ford team was great to work with as they were very flexible and accommodating. The venue was beautiful.

Sent on 01/07/2020

Sharon N. · Married on 04/12/2021

Wonderful experience

We had a wonderful wedding reception! Even with some rain the event went off without a hitch!

Sent on 02/18/2020
  • Linda

Linda S. · Married on 01/08/2021

Perfect Spot for Family Photos

We used the Edison Ford Estate for our family photos. The staff was quick to respond to all communication and made every aspect of this project a pleasure. The venue is the perfect spot for photos or a special event. It has true elegance with the perfect touch of Florida. We will definitely use The Edison & Ford Winter Estates for future events. My whole family commented how well everything was handled. We would like to thank Cori for her help and kindness.

Sent on 08/13/2020

Simone B. · Married on 12/12/2020

Wonderful service

Beautiful venue, the staff at the Edison & Ford Winter Estates were excellent. Always available and carried the wedding through without any issues. We are very grateful for the excellent service we received.

Sent on 12/14/2020

Jennifer C. · Married on 12/05/2020

Excellent!

Working with everyone, especially Cori, at the Edison Ford Estates was a joy and so easy to do.
    Everything looked beautiful and perfect! I loved having my wedding there and would highly recommend it to everyone looking for a gorgeous outdoor venue.

Sent on 12/08/2020

Linda M. · Married on 11/21/2020

Amazing team, beautiful venue

The Moonlight Garden is the perfect place for a small, intimate and romantic ceremony. From the first email I sent, Corinne provided exceptional customer service and made us feel like our wedding day was as important to her as it was to us. The day of, we had a lightning delay, and Corinne and the rest of the team were super attentive and made sure we made the best out of it. Our ceremony was simply perfect and I am so glad we chose this venue.

Sent on 08/12/2020
  • F

Fawn H. · Married on 10/24/2020

Edison Ford winter Estates

Absolutely amazing venue! Our wedding turned out so beautiful! Cori Cramsey helped coordinate the entire day and went out of her way to make sure everything was handled perfect with all vendors and decorations so that I could get ready in my hotel room with no worries! All of the staff were very respectful and helpful the whole time. I could not be any happier!!

Sent on 10/30/2020

Suzanne · Married on 10/20/2020

Photoshoot

Corrine was extremely professional and responsive during the set up stage. I had a friend, who is a photographer, visit from New York. He wanted to do a photoshoot of my daughters at the last minute. I was very appreciative that she was able to fit us in. I was not able to attend the photoshoot but the photographer and subjects were very pleased with the amazing settings of the Edison Ford Winter Estates and we have amazing photographs. The photographer was going to do his own review as well.

Sent on 10/23/2020

Elise R. · Married on 10/10/2020

One word, amazing

Gorgeous place, wonderful staff and extremely professional.

Sent on 10/13/2020

Alexis · Married on 04/25/2020

Perfection!

Our experience holding our wedding ceremony at the Edison & Ford Estates Moonlight Garden was amazing. The coordinator, Cori, was organized, compassionate, and very easy to communicate with. Rain was predicted up until the day of our wedding and during our rehearsal they made us feel really comfortable with the back-up venue. When things could have been incredibly stressful due to a number of changes to our wedding plans because of COVID-19 and the weather forecast they made us feel at ease. Beautiful venue, amazing photo locations on the grounds, and a great staff made our wedding day perfection!

Sent on 11/18/2020

Mk Architecture · Married on 04/12/2020

Office Christmas Party

We had our office Christmas party at the River Pavilion at Edison & Ford Winter Estates. It was beautifully decorated with lights and a Christmas tree. Cori was so helpful throughout the entire planning of the party and the vendors were all so nice. Bubba's food was terrific. We will come back next year.

Sent on 12/09/2020

Cayla W. · Married on 03/28/2020

COVID wedding

We planned to have Edison and Ford host our wedding ceremony in March. Gorgeous property, you got free access to the property for an Engagement shoot. Corrine always kept tabs to make sure everything was good, especially when COVID came out of nowhere. They were super flexible to accommodate no matter what we wanted to do. Unfortunately we ultimately decided to cancel our big wedding ceremony, but Corrine was so understanding and provided a full refund due to our situation. Great property and great people. We would’ve loved to actually have our ceremony there if we could have. But we can’t wait to do another photoshoot there in December while it’s decorated for Christmas!

Sent on 08/06/2020
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 03/14/2020

Amazing Venue & Team

Edison & Ford (and especially Cori!) are amazing and made all my wedding dreams come true! Cori was super responsive and on top of everything, and even made time to check in with me to just see how I was feeling. The day of the wedding, some unexpected issues with other vendors came up and we unfortunately hired a wedding planner that didn’t really know what they were doing, but Cori swooped in to fix any issue as they came up. I honestly can’t say enough nice things about how thoughtful and professional the team at Edison & Ford are. The location is absolutely perfect. I’m almost sad the wedding is over because I don’t get to chat with Cori as much!

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren A. · Married on 02/22/2020

A Perfect Venue for our Perfect Day!

We are so happy with our decision to get married at the Edison and Ford Winter Estates! From beginning planning stages to the end of our reception, our experience was positive, fun and went very smoothly. I credit this mainly to their event manager Cori who was just amazing! She was professional, super friendly, quick to respond to questions, knowledgeable and helpful in every way possible.
    The opportunities for photos on this site were endless and the sunset was breathtaking. We were marred under the giant Mysore Fig Tree, had cocktail hour on the pavilion and reception on the Ford Lawn. There's so many different options. Again, so happy with this venue and our experience and will forever be our favorite place in Southwest Florida.

Sent on 03/10/2020

Amy A. · Married on 01/19/2020

Bridal Shower

Not only was the venue perfect, every employee was extremely helpful and friendly. Highly recommend this fabulous location

Sent on 01/21/2020

Mary A. · Married on 12/27/2019

Excellent place for an engagement

The Edison Home was very accommodating in all our requests and needs. Very professional. The cost was minimal to what was available to us for use...full run of the property for the whole time and tickets for both daytime and Festival of Lights event at night for 11 people.

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Nathan

Nathan H. · Married on 12/27/2019

Surprise Proposal Success

The team at the Estates helped me plan everything from multiple states away and made sure everything went off without a hitch. From planning to execution they were helpful, responsive, timely, and a great help. It’s an amazing place to get engaged/married and I definitely recommend it.

Sent on 01/17/2020
  • Dovile

Dovile · Married on 12/14/2019

Cori and her team made my wedding a fairytale

Cori and her team were flawless. And so helpful! Cannot recommend them enough. Leading up to my wedding, they answered all my questions and on the day of made me feel so at ease that all I had to focus on was walking down the aisle and saying I do! It was the perfect day .

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 12/07/2019

We said " I do" to a timeless venue

Cori was a true professional. Leading up to the big day she was amazing, but day of... Our gratitude can't be expressed. The venue was magical. The day was perfect.

Sent on 12/13/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer G. · Married on 11/11/2019

A wedding to remember

The staff and crew at the Edison & Ford Winter estate made our wedding one to remember. They venue was breathtaking! The staff made the planning and arrangements effortless. We received many compliments from our guests. We would highly recommend this venue for not only weddings, but other social events.

Sent on 12/13/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer H. · Married on 11/11/2019

Amazing wedding

We are from Minnesota so planning a wedding in Florida was a challenge but the staff at Edison ford made it so easy and effortless. I would 100 percent recommend them to anyone and everyone!! It was beautiful and so many options for pictures!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Diane Z. · Married on 11/02/2019

Excellent customer service!

I met with Kelsi twice, and she was extremely professional and very, very helpful. The venue is gorgeous, and they have made it a wonderful place to plan and celebrate a wedding. They are extremely reasonable and competitive price wise ,and seem to make everything seem so easy. I can't wait to say I do there!

Sent on 01/16/2019

George · Married on 10/26/2019

Excellent Venue

Corinne and Kelsi was so great to work with. They were so professional. Every time we had a question, it was answered quickly. The day of the wedding, they made sure it went smoothly and they were there the whole time, guiding us. Of course, the Estates were beautiful and romantic. It was truly a great day.

Sent on 11/03/2019