Edifying Beats Entertainment Reviews

103 | Boca Raton, FL

103 Reviews for Edifying Beats Entertainment

• Katharine

Katharine Osborne · Getting married on 10/02/2021

DJ Danny absolutely killed it...

Danny was awesome - he was quick to respond to emails, listened to what we envisioned for our after party, and he brought the house down. A++

Sent on 02/26/2020
  • D PANOS

D PANOS · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Class act!

EB Entertainment is a first class act from start to finish!... Extremely professional, the timeline is on point. We couldn't ask for a more perfect evening. Danny is a fabulous MC and played all the music we requested and added his own spin as he scoped what the guests engaged in the most. His rate is comparable and affordable. If I could give him more stars, I would!
    Thank you so much for a memorable evening!

Sent on 03/16/2020
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Axiotis · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Dj danny is amazing!

DJ Danny is amazing! He has been working our Halloween Party for years, if anyone is looking for a professional, nice DJ that takes song requests seriously call Danny!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Judy;Rudolph

Judy;rudolph · Married on 05/24/2020

amazing professional service

We just used Edifying Beats for a Halloween house party this weekend and I would highly recommend DJ Danny and will use him again, his professionalism and organization for every detail on the party made an outstanding performance, Danny touched base with me a month before the party for details on the guests, the music we prefer and any specific requests, he was on time and set up with enough time before the party, He took every detail and used it during the party with his expertise and knowing what the crowd liked we actually kept him an extra hour since we all were having so much fun he definitely knew how to keep the crowd going, we never danced so much!!!! Great set up and lighting our best party yet, thank you DJ Danny for an amazing time!!!!!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Rachel Bachrach · Married on 01/25/2020

Professional and thorough

Danny was very professional and helpful. He always got back to me quickly, was incredibly organized and thought of everything. He provided forms for us to fill out so it was easy to explain what kind of music we wanted for our wedding and no detail was missed. He definitely came through. Our guest were dancing the entire night and everything went smoothly. He also had the best price of all the DJs we contacted. I would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 02/06/2020
  • Casey

Casey Gallaudet · Married on 12/07/2019

Amazing DJ & Entertainer - Book him!

Danny is a true professional who leaves no detail spared. From the consultation to the actual day of events, he made sure everything ran smoothly and without a hitch. Thank you for making our day so special and giving us memories to last a lifetime! Our family and friends raved about the variety of music and the dance floor was always occupied, just what we wanted!

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Malbrit

Malbrit Steel · Married on 09/29/2019

Great Choice!!

If somebody needs a DJ, I can definitely recommend DJ Danny, Edifying Beats Entertainment! We had so much FUN!! at my daughter's Sweet Sixteen! The music was great, Danny is very professional, easy to talked to, he always made suggestions to help you. It was a great choice.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Veronica Manotas · Married on 09/07/2019

Truly Amazing

I have only amazing things to say about DJ Danny and his company. Right from the start he made us feel so at ease, made sure that everything was the way we wanted it and always made suggestions if we weren’t sure what we wanted to do. DJ Danny did my ceremony, my cocktail hour and my reception and he did everything perfectly! We loved having him as a part of our day! The dancing never stopped and I would highly recommend him for any event you may have!

Sent on 09/12/2019

kerri · Married on 08/01/2019

Absolutely wonderful

Danny was wonderful! He really made sure to keep everything on track and made sure everything went as I planned. He even helped in my planning, helping to develop a timeline and suggestions for songs when I was having difficulty. He made sure everyone knew where they needed to be right on cue and everything was perfect. He helped calm my anxiety and gave me all the little reminders I needed throughout the day. The right DJ makes a difference in how your guests feel about your wedding, did they keep moving and have fun or was the music totally off the mark or the wrong songs at the wrong times, no worries with Danny, every person there told me it was the best wedding they had ever been to. A true professional and I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Ruth Doku · Married on 07/20/2019

Ms. Doku- planned event

Danny reached out to me to confirm the schedule for our party. He played all the music I asked for and more. Everyone enjoyed themselves and complimented the Danny's music choices.

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Gifty

Gifty Katongo · Married on 07/20/2019

Anniversary Party

The DJ and music choice was awesome. Will definitely keep in mind for my next event.

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Linda

Linda · Married on 07/10/2019

So much dancing and great attention to detail!

Edifying Beats did a phenomenal job at our Vow Renewal! The music was just prefect; all our guests were dancing...great variety! Everyone had fun! Thanks for making our night one for the books!

Sent on 03/03/2020
  • Leslie

Leslie Graham · Married on 06/08/2019

Great experience from first inquiry to Danny through the actual event.

While planning for a large event at the Panthers Ice Den (Coral Springs), Danny was recommended to DJ for the evening, and he did not disappoint! He came early, was very familiar with the venue and created a fun atmosphere for everyone in the rink. His "go with the flow" attitude made it easy for our staff to make adjustments as needed. We highly recommend Danny and his company as your DJ for your next event!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Vanessa · Married on 03/16/2019

DJ Danny is very competent and professional

Courtyard Marriott in Marathon, FL recommended us Danny. This was for our wedding. We called him and spoke with him because we couldn't meet in person due to us being from Georgia. Danny was very professional and understood the complexities of weddings. Danny took the time to speak with us to make sure he executed the music to our expectations. We wanted both English and Vietnamese songs, and he was able to accommodate perfectly.

He spent time to go over with us our agenda and adapted with us with any last minute changes. I requested Danny add a song we didn't previously discuss on the wedding and he executed it without issue. We really appreciate Danny and the business' professionalism and would highly recommend this company for events!

Thanks so much for the excellent service, Danny! #mint2be

Sent on 03/23/2019
  • X

Xavier Vizcarra · Married on 02/17/2019

Alot of experience

The best DJ soflo has to offer!

Sent on 03/29/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Suarez · Married on 02/16/2019

DJ Danny runs his business with professionalism

We have booked DJ Danny for several events and have never had any issues. He is punctual, very thorough, clean, and very knowledgeable of his business of music. We even had him for some school events and the kids had the best time!!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Diana Whiteman · Married on 11/24/2018

Engaging, professional and fun!

We have 4 daughters and Edifying Beats just did our 3rd wedding (one daughter got married out of state or he would have been there too). As the mother of the bride, my mind was completely at ease knowing that Danny was the MC of the event. He was able to provide beautiful music for one of the weddings and then was able to switch gears and provide upbeat, possitive music for the reception. He has a talent for drawing the crowd in and engaging them in a fun, creative way. He is an excellent business man, keeps his agreements, shows up on time, takes care of all of his needs. As I said, he put this mother of the bride at ease. i highly recommend him.

Sent on 03/24/2019

Shawn · Married on 11/17/2018

Awesome DJ!

My wife and I hired Edifying Beats to DJ our wedding. Danny was amazing! Communication was never an issue. Every email was answered the same day, most times within the hour. Danny insists on a conference call before the event. At first, I thought this was a little unnecessary, but after we got off the phone, I was so happy we had done it. Many potential issues and questions were solved before they ever became a problem. My wife’s family was traveling from Mexico while my family was coming from Massachusetts. The fact that Danny is bilingual was a huge selling point for us. That made communication for our families very easy. Overall, Danny did an amazing job and I would highly recommend him for your event. I can’t say enough good things about Danny and Edifying Beats!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Emma · Married on 11/03/2018

Couldn't have gone better!

DJ Danny was awesome! We had the BEST dance party our wedding night. Danny was so nice and professional and definitely made our vision a reality. He was very attentive to our wants and played all the songs we requested. The music couldn't have been any better! Would highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/12/2019
  • Kandace

Kandace · Married on 09/08/2018

Danny Abadia of EB Entertainment is the "Cat's Meow"!

Danny and my (now) husband have been friends for a while, so when it came time to choose a DJ for our wedding, Danny was our first choice. We had a Gatsby themed wedding, with very specific ideas for our music. Not only did we create our own play list, progressing from the early 20s music to current day dance and party tunes, but we added to that play list by asking guests to submit their two favorite songs. Danny was on-board all the way! He also helped with the staging of the ceremony, which was extremely helpful to us. He thought of details we never would have. His suggestions for entrance and recessional music as well as a "cake-cutting" song were spot on! He was even able to custom mix the Bride's entrance tune! His knowledgeable input was a great help to us. All of our guests complimented the music, and loved hearing "their" songs being played! In addition, Danny supplied additional lighting to help set the mood, working with us and our tight budget without sacrificing quality. Danny was courteous and attentive throughout the entire process. We would highly recommend Danny Abadia and EB Entertainment for your wedding or special event!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Lauren · Married on 08/03/2018

Let us tell you how phenomenal Danny was at our wedding. From start to finish, Danny kept the party entertained, as well as being able to help us manage a specific schedule of events. He really went above and beyond. He took the time to actually learn all of our names and pronounce them properly, which is a plus when you a big ethnic family like us. He provided the lights as well and helped us pick the perfect combination for our venue. He was more than we expected to be. Danny ultimately made sure we had a perfect night. Overall, 1000% recommend him. We had a blast!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Carolina · Married on 05/26/2018

Great DJ, easy to work with and very fun!

DJ Danny was amazing! He set up a call with my then fiancé and I to go over our wants and needs and was very attentive to them. The day of the wedding he was incredibly entertaining and our guests are still talking about how fun our reception was!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Ashley · event on: 05/18/2018

Great Experience for our 5th Grade Dance! Our students had a blast it was very kid friendly! We will use Danny again for sure!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Miriam · Married on 03/29/2018

Great service. Very humble professional.
    The best part is that he spends a long time before the party with the couple to understand how they want the songs to be played, the names of each person, so he can do an excellent job at the party. And he really did at our wedding. Amazing customer service. I totally recommend Danny!!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Mickey · event on: 02/04/2018

Edifying Beats plays music for us at our Fabletics New Looks Party every 1st Saturday of the Month. Danny is always professional as well as an awesome DJ! We love having him play music everyone enjoys the beats.

Sent on 02/20/2018