Edifying Beats Entertainment Reviews

94 | Boca Raton, FL

94 Reviews for Edifying Beats Entertainment

kerri · Married on 08/01/2019

Absolutely wonderful

Danny was wonderful! He really made sure to keep everything on track and made sure everything went as I planned. He even helped in my planning, helping to develop a timeline and suggestions for songs when I was having difficulty. He made sure everyone knew where they needed to be right on cue and everything was perfect. He helped calm my anxiety and gave me all the little reminders I needed throughout the day. The right DJ makes a difference in how your guests feel about your wedding, did they keep moving and have fun or was the music totally off the mark or the wrong songs at the wrong times, no worries with Danny, every person there told me it was the best wedding they had ever been to. A true professional and I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Ruth Doku · Married on 07/20/2019

Ms. Doku- planned event

Danny reached out to me to confirm the schedule for our party. He played all the music I asked for and more. Everyone enjoyed themselves and complimented the Danny's music choices.

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Gifty

Gifty Katongo · Married on 07/20/2019

Anniversary Party

The DJ and music choice was awesome. Will definitely keep in mind for my next event.

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Leslie

Leslie Graham · Married on 06/08/2019

Great experience from first inquiry to Danny through the actual event.

While planning for a large event at the Panthers Ice Den (Coral Springs), Danny was recommended to DJ for the evening, and he did not disappoint! He came early, was very familiar with the venue and created a fun atmosphere for everyone in the rink. His "go with the flow" attitude made it easy for our staff to make adjustments as needed. We highly recommend Danny and his company as your DJ for your next event!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Vanessa · Married on 03/16/2019

DJ Danny is very competent and professional

Courtyard Marriott in Marathon, FL recommended us Danny. This was for our wedding. We called him and spoke with him because we couldn't meet in person due to us being from Georgia. Danny was very professional and understood the complexities of weddings. Danny took the time to speak with us to make sure he executed the music to our expectations. We wanted both English and Vietnamese songs, and he was able to accommodate perfectly.

He spent time to go over with us our agenda and adapted with us with any last minute changes. I requested Danny add a song we didn't previously discuss on the wedding and he executed it without issue. We really appreciate Danny and the business' professionalism and would highly recommend this company for events!

Thanks so much for the excellent service, Danny! #mint2be

Sent on 03/23/2019
  • X

Xavier Vizcarra · Married on 02/17/2019

Alot of experience

The best DJ soflo has to offer!

Sent on 03/29/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Suarez · Married on 02/16/2019

DJ Danny runs his business with professionalism

We have booked DJ Danny for several events and have never had any issues. He is punctual, very thorough, clean, and very knowledgeable of his business of music. We even had him for some school events and the kids had the best time!!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Diana Whiteman · Married on 11/24/2018

Engaging, professional and fun!

We have 4 daughters and Edifying Beats just did our 3rd wedding (one daughter got married out of state or he would have been there too). As the mother of the bride, my mind was completely at ease knowing that Danny was the MC of the event. He was able to provide beautiful music for one of the weddings and then was able to switch gears and provide upbeat, possitive music for the reception. He has a talent for drawing the crowd in and engaging them in a fun, creative way. He is an excellent business man, keeps his agreements, shows up on time, takes care of all of his needs. As I said, he put this mother of the bride at ease. i highly recommend him.

Sent on 03/24/2019

Shawn · Married on 11/17/2018

Awesome DJ!

My wife and I hired Edifying Beats to DJ our wedding. Danny was amazing! Communication was never an issue. Every email was answered the same day, most times within the hour. Danny insists on a conference call before the event. At first, I thought this was a little unnecessary, but after we got off the phone, I was so happy we had done it. Many potential issues and questions were solved before they ever became a problem. My wife’s family was traveling from Mexico while my family was coming from Massachusetts. The fact that Danny is bilingual was a huge selling point for us. That made communication for our families very easy. Overall, Danny did an amazing job and I would highly recommend him for your event. I can’t say enough good things about Danny and Edifying Beats!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Emma · Married on 11/03/2018

Couldn't have gone better!

DJ Danny was awesome! We had the BEST dance party our wedding night. Danny was so nice and professional and definitely made our vision a reality. He was very attentive to our wants and played all the songs we requested. The music couldn't have been any better! Would highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/12/2019
  • Kandace

Kandace · Married on 09/08/2018

Danny Abadia of EB Entertainment is the "Cat's Meow"!

Danny and my (now) husband have been friends for a while, so when it came time to choose a DJ for our wedding, Danny was our first choice. We had a Gatsby themed wedding, with very specific ideas for our music. Not only did we create our own play list, progressing from the early 20s music to current day dance and party tunes, but we added to that play list by asking guests to submit their two favorite songs. Danny was on-board all the way! He also helped with the staging of the ceremony, which was extremely helpful to us. He thought of details we never would have. His suggestions for entrance and recessional music as well as a "cake-cutting" song were spot on! He was even able to custom mix the Bride's entrance tune! His knowledgeable input was a great help to us. All of our guests complimented the music, and loved hearing "their" songs being played! In addition, Danny supplied additional lighting to help set the mood, working with us and our tight budget without sacrificing quality. Danny was courteous and attentive throughout the entire process. We would highly recommend Danny Abadia and EB Entertainment for your wedding or special event!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Lauren · Married on 08/03/2018

Let us tell you how phenomenal Danny was at our wedding. From start to finish, Danny kept the party entertained, as well as being able to help us manage a specific schedule of events. He really went above and beyond. He took the time to actually learn all of our names and pronounce them properly, which is a plus when you a big ethnic family like us. He provided the lights as well and helped us pick the perfect combination for our venue. He was more than we expected to be. Danny ultimately made sure we had a perfect night. Overall, 1000% recommend him. We had a blast!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Carolina · Married on 05/26/2018

Great DJ, easy to work with and very fun!

DJ Danny was amazing! He set up a call with my then fiancé and I to go over our wants and needs and was very attentive to them. The day of the wedding he was incredibly entertaining and our guests are still talking about how fun our reception was!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Ashley · event on 05/18/2018

Great Experience for our 5th Grade Dance! Our students had a blast it was very kid friendly! We will use Danny again for sure!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Miriam · Married on 03/29/2018

Great service. Very humble professional.
    The best part is that he spends a long time before the party with the couple to understand how they want the songs to be played, the names of each person, so he can do an excellent job at the party. And he really did at our wedding. Amazing customer service. I totally recommend Danny!!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Mickey · event on 02/04/2018

Edifying Beats plays music for us at our Fabletics New Looks Party every 1st Saturday of the Month. Danny is always professional as well as an awesome DJ! We love having him play music everyone enjoys the beats.

Sent on 02/20/2018

Penny · event on 01/05/2018

Danny was amazing! He was very professional, had up to date equipment,music,lights and arrived on time! Our daughter turned 13 and he had all the right music for the kids to dance and sing along to! It was pretty awesome for a house party! We will be sure to book him again! Thank you Danny!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Peter · Married on 12/30/2017

DJ Danny was awesome. He was very helpful during the planning process, flexible and supportive with a lot of last-minute changes, and, most importantly, an awesome DJ - he kept everyone from our cousins to grandparents dancing the whole time. Ask him about the "garter trick" - it was a hit. We had a blast at our reception and DJ Danny helped make it happen!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Loyst · Married on 12/27/2017

Good dj and very accomodating. Recommended!

Sent on 01/05/2018

tracie · Married on 12/21/2017

Danny Dj'd our holiday party this year and did a great job.

Sent on 01/16/2018

Susan · event on 12/08/2017

Danny was an absolute joy to work with for our company Holiday Party. He was very responsive to all emails and reached out to us to get requests in advance as well as attendee demographics. He also worked with us to coordinate our schedule and event announcements. He really helped keep the atmosphere upbeat and smooth flowing all night long. Even at the last minute I change the start time to 30 minutes earlier and he was more than willing to accommodate us! We cannot wait to book him again for next year!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Jordan · Married on 12/03/2017

Danny was an incredible DJ mixing all of our requests and adding in some great tunes that made our wedding night even more special. We highly recommend Danny as he is a phenomenal entertainer and very professional individual. It was truly a pleasure!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Melanie · Married on 12/02/2017

Danny was awesome energetic and our guest danced all night! He took time before the event to get to know us to tailor the song list to represent us personally. He was professional and just no red tape! Perfection! Thanks Danny!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Ericka · Married on 12/01/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Danny a few months ago at my friend's wedding. I was her wedding coordinator. He was very professional, friendly and helpful. He was open to suggestions and offered his own. As a wedding coordinator, it is a very stressful day making sure everything runs as smoothly as possible. I was able to do that with Danny's help. I hope to work with him again very soon. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/25/2018

Cassie · Married on 11/11/2017

I met DJ Danny at a friend's wedding. I knew I wanted to use this company for my daughter's wedding. He is very professional, organized, and knows exactly what to play & when and how to get the crowd on the dance floor. He is super nice and accommodating! I highly recommend EB Entertainment!

Sent on 11/14/2017