Edifying Beats Entertainment Reviews

84 | Boca Raton, FL

84 Reviews for Edifying Beats Entertainment

Shawn · Married on 11/17/2018

Awesome DJ!

My wife and I hired Edifying Beats to DJ our wedding. Danny was amazing! Communication was never an issue. Every email was answered the same day, most times within the hour. Danny insists on a conference call before the event. At first, I thought this was a little unnecessary, but after we got off the phone, I was so happy we had done it. Many potential issues and questions were solved before they ever became a problem. My wife’s family was traveling from Mexico while my family was coming from Massachusetts. The fact that Danny is bilingual was a huge selling point for us. That made communication for our families very easy. Overall, Danny did an amazing job and I would highly recommend him for your event. I can’t say enough good things about Danny and Edifying Beats!

• Kandace

Kandace · Married on 09/08/2018

Danny Abadia of EB Entertainment is the "Cat's Meow"!

Danny and my (now) husband have been friends for a while, so when it came time to choose a DJ for our wedding, Danny was our first choice. We had a Gatsby themed wedding, with very specific ideas for our music. Not only did we create our own play list, progressing from the early 20s music to current day dance and party tunes, but we added to that play list by asking guests to submit their two favorite songs. Danny was on-board all the way! He also helped with the staging of the ceremony, which was extremely helpful to us. He thought of details we never would have. His suggestions for entrance and recessional music as well as a "cake-cutting" song were spot on! He was even able to custom mix the Bride's entrance tune! His knowledgeable input was a great help to us. All of our guests complimented the music, and loved hearing "their" songs being played! In addition, Danny supplied additional lighting to help set the mood, working with us and our tight budget without sacrificing quality. Danny was courteous and attentive throughout the entire process. We would highly recommend Danny Abadia and EB Entertainment for your wedding or special event!

Lauren · Married on 08/03/2018

Let us tell you how phenomenal Danny was at our wedding. From start to finish, Danny kept the party entertained, as well as being able to help us manage a specific schedule of events. He really went above and beyond. He took the time to actually learn all of our names and pronounce them properly, which is a plus when you a big ethnic family like us. He provided the lights as well and helped us pick the perfect combination for our venue. He was more than we expected to be. Danny ultimately made sure we had a perfect night. Overall, 1000% recommend him. We had a blast!

Miriam · Married on 03/29/2018

Great service. Very humble professional.
    The best part is that he spends a long time before the party with the couple to understand how they want the songs to be played, the names of each person, so he can do an excellent job at the party. And he really did at our wedding. Amazing customer service. I totally recommend Danny!!

Peter · Married on 12/30/2017

DJ Danny was awesome. He was very helpful during the planning process, flexible and supportive with a lot of last-minute changes, and, most importantly, an awesome DJ - he kept everyone from our cousins to grandparents dancing the whole time. Ask him about the "garter trick" - it was a hit. We had a blast at our reception and DJ Danny helped make it happen!

Loyst · Married on 12/27/2017

Good dj and very accomodating. Recommended!

tracie · Married on 12/21/2017

Danny Dj'd our holiday party this year and did a great job.

Jordan · Married on 12/03/2017

Danny was an incredible DJ mixing all of our requests and adding in some great tunes that made our wedding night even more special. We highly recommend Danny as he is a phenomenal entertainer and very professional individual. It was truly a pleasure!

Melanie · Married on 12/02/2017

Danny was awesome energetic and our guest danced all night! He took time before the event to get to know us to tailor the song list to represent us personally. He was professional and just no red tape! Perfection! Thanks Danny!

Ericka · Married on 12/01/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Danny a few months ago at my friend's wedding. I was her wedding coordinator. He was very professional, friendly and helpful. He was open to suggestions and offered his own. As a wedding coordinator, it is a very stressful day making sure everything runs as smoothly as possible. I was able to do that with Danny's help. I hope to work with him again very soon. Highly recommend!

Cassie · Married on 11/11/2017

I met DJ Danny at a friend's wedding. I knew I wanted to use this company for my daughter's wedding. He is very professional, organized, and knows exactly what to play & when and how to get the crowd on the dance floor. He is super nice and accommodating! I highly recommend EB Entertainment!

Samantha · Married on 11/11/2017

Danny was great to work with, played all the songs we asked him to play, was on time and did a great job the night of the event. He was very professional and we were very pleased with his services.

Kayla · Married on 08/05/2017

DJ Danny was everything we could've asked for for our wedding. He tailors to all your needs, from the first call till the very last song, always making sure you get exactly what you want for your special day. He was great before the wedding and even better during. There was not a moment during our wedding where the dance floor wasn't full. If you're in doubt on which DJ to go with I absolutely recommend Danny.

Tainara · Married on 06/16/2017

DJ Danny is by far one of our best decisions for our wedding! From the first time I contacted him to the day of the wedding he was simply amazing! He helped us coordinate pretty much everything from the songs to the timeline! But the best part about his service is the "one on one" time, it's the fact that he truly takes the time to sit down with you and go over everything! He wants to know you as a couple and that just makes the difference. I highly recommend EB Entertainment, it will exceed your expectations, it won't give you any headaches and will make your day unforgettable!
    Thank you Danny for your amazing work!

Vimari · Married on 06/10/2017

DJ Danny worked our wedding and was amazing! I had interviewed a few DJ's prior to hiring Danny and after meeting with him in person I knew he was exactly who I was looking for. His attention to detail and communication prior to the wedding were excellent. During the wedding he played what we wanted and kept the dance floor full. He was also a great MC and worked well with our wedding planner. Our guests commented of what a great time they had and how great the music was. He created the ambiance we were looking for. Thank you Danny!

Krystal · Married on 03/04/2017

DJ Danny was the best!!! In our first meeting, he was very personal, prepared, thorough, and attentive. He cared about every detail and wanted to make sure Kevin and I were satisfied with everything. At the wedding, he did amazing!!! The music was great and exactly what we wanted! He was organized and in unity with the photographer and video guy. He had everyone on the dance floor! We would recommend him to everyone and we would use him again for another occasion!! Thank you again DJ Danny!!!

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 01/28/2017

DJ Danny is amazing! He took time with us to sit and discuss the wedding reception. He covered so many details I wouldn't even think to discus from the cocktail hour music to introductions to the music played during our cake cutting and even more. You can tell he cares about what he does and wants to serve his clients the best he can by making the event he DJs as smooth and effortless as possible. We had a mixture of cultures and a large range of ages at our wedding and we wanted to make sure everyone had fun and had music they could enjoy. We believe DJ Danny did such a wonderful job balancing the interests of different cultures and ages that night! The quality of his sound and lighting equipment were amazing. We are so thankful to have had him be part of our wedding day and couldn't have imagined anyone else doing as great a job as he did. It was also cool to find out that he had DJed a friends wedding and her other sibling's weddings too! I would highly reccomend him for your next event!

Rochelle · Married on 01/07/2017

Danny thank you sooo much for everything!! The music was perfect!!! Everything was super memorable! You were amazing on your MC performance! Thank you for always coming after us and moving things along. It was so hard to stay focused at times because I was being pulled in all directions .. but I appreciate your concern and being so proactive!! The garter part was so funny, genius!! And thank you also for doing the mannequin challenge!! That was also really cool that you remembered!

Janelle · Married on 12/18/2016

DJ Danny from the first time I spoke to him was extremely helpful. He guided me all the way from helping me with lineup to accommodating the band that played. Also as part of preparation I provided last song to play and what he made happen was absolutely magical, all my family and guest loved every part of it and he even surprised us with an extra song from my country which just added that extra touch and definitely exceeded out expectations.

He was recommended by a friend of mine and I would recommend him over and over. AWESOME JOB!!! Made our day stress free

Joe · Married on 12/09/2016

DJ was great worked with us all the way through the planning and through the wedding. He came recommended from another friend. We wanted mainly instrumental music of some popular and classic songs. He nailed it. The guests were all very impressed.

Lonna · Married on 11/04/2016

We were so pleased with the service we received. Our guests did not leave the dance floor the whole night! Danny was so attentive, he kept us on track with our timeline leading up to the wedding. He was kind and easy to work with. He made sure the venue looked exactly like we wanted it. Our monogram and lighting also made the atmosphere perfect. My friends all are booking him for the up coming parties we are having in the new year. The true test is if the kids liked it, they said," Mom hire him for everything!!!!!"

Angelica · Married on 10/08/2016

EB Entertainment is amazing. I have used them twice, once for a surprise party and once for a business holiday party. Both times DJ Danny was professional, knowledgeable and very well priced! Danny was very well organized and he kept the party lively and fun! He helped both events stay organized and on schedule. He organized the music to flow naturally with the schedule! At each each event he was giving advice/pep talk to guests that had to deliver a speech. DJ Danny is awesome...I've actually just scheduled another party with them!

Alice · Married on 09/10/2016

From the day I booked him, to the day of our wedding, Danny was professional, accommodating, and did absolutely everything he could to give us the best possible wedding experience. Every time I reached out to Danny with a concern and/or question, he would respond within minutes. I can honestly say his TOP priority is your happiness and satisfaction. He genuinely cares about every detail and brought up things we had never thought about, details that truly made a difference on our wedding day. When we sat down with Danny to discuss everything, he made us feel so confident. As a bride, you have enough stress and things to worry about on your day and the one thing I never even had to think twice about was our DJ!!! All of our family was commenting not only on how great the music & lighting was, but how nice our Dj was. So thankful we went with Edifying Beats and we would definitely do it all over again. Thank you Danny!!!!

Stephanie · Married on 06/18/2016

We truly enjoyed working with Danny and he exceeded our expectations for our big day! We highly recommend his work, as he is a true professional. Thanks again, Danny!

Major · Married on 04/09/2016

Danny and his team are extremely flexible in their approach, and very customer oriented! They not only provide great services for Weddings, but were a fantastic DJ and Photo booth for our Military-themed high school event. Over 300 guests rocked to the Beat! Smiles all around. I would highly recommend again and again! Major Pete.