Edible Creations Custom Cakes Reviews

232 Reviews for Edible Creations Custom Cakes

• Carla

Carla P. · Getting married on 10/15/2021

Excellent Job!

Our cake was a beauty! We couldn’t have been happier with the final product! Not only was it beautifully made, but it was delicious!

Sent on 04/09/2021

Edible Creations Custom Cakes 's reply:

Thank you it was a pleasure making your wedding cake to your expectations
    Mike n Lily
    Congratulations

Leyda · Getting married on 04/24/2021

I have no words to express the quality and professionalism of Edible Creations. The cake was delicious, and it was exactly how I dreamed it would be........Thank you so much for fulfilling my expectations on such short notice, you guys are great!

P.S. Pictures will be forthcoming.

Leyda and Juan Carlos Sotolongo
    November 27, 2009

Sent on 12/02/2009

Sarah O. · Married on 04/03/2021

Amazing cake!

My wedding cake was perfect! It was beautiful and more importantly it taste so good. I’m so happy with edible creations and would definitely use them again for my next event.

Sent on 04/09/2021

Edible Creations Custom Cakes 's reply:

Thank you for reviewing us as we work hard to make sure your event was to the highest
    Mike n Lily

Gretchen · Married on 02/22/2021

Love them!!

Always quick to reply and very helpful. Has done my kids birthday cakes for the last 5 years. 10 out of 10 would always recommend. Cakes are delicious & perfection!

Edible Creations Custom Cakes 's reply:

Thanks you we appreciate you taking th stone to review us as and been able to serve you again one evening again thank you

Siria A. · Married on 01/16/2021

Beautiful and delicious cake

Beautiful and delicious cake . I would recommended .

Edible Creations Custom Cakes 's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review our company as we depend on reviews and happy clients and is our pleasure to serve you again
  • Jenn M

Jennifer M. · Married on 01/08/2021

Delicious!

The owners here are so incredibly sweet. Their cakes are perfection and so delicious. We picked a vanilla rum cake with dulce de leche filling and it was mouthwatering. I originally booked them through my venue but due to the pandemic we cancelled our wedding and had a small intimate ceremony. The owners were so accommodating and patient with me and all my questions. They made a beautiful 2 tier cake for us and delivered it to the restaurant. I brought her the flowers ahead of time and what my florist gave me was just a bundle of random flowers, when I showed up she said assured me not to worry that she would make it beautiful and she sure did!! So happy with how this came out! She makes her dulce de leche HOMEMADE!! We only had 10 guests but everyone was raving about how delicious it was. My dad came by the next day looking for more lol!

Sent on 03/09/2021

Edible Creations Custom Cakes 's reply:

Thank you for your warm review and we
    Hope we can meet again soon on your
    Next event or family gathering
    Beat regards
  • Francisco

Francisco P. · Married on 11/10/2020

Best Cakes!

Best Cakes and personalized service!

Edible Creations Custom Cakes 's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review our services and we look forward to serving you in the near future
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth G. · Married on 01/25/2020

Best Wedding Cake, Ever!

We got married at Grande Oaks, which works with Edible Creations as one of their preferred vendors. From the day I called Edible Creations to set up a tasting, I was happy with their services. My husband & I went for our tasting & we looked no further. We picked our flavor & couldn’t have been happier. The day of our wedding, I walked into our venue & was blown away from our cake. It was beautiful & it tasted even better than it looked. Everyone at our wedding commented on the flavor of our cake & how good it tasted. Thank you Edible Creations!

Sent on 02/06/2020

Edible Creations Custom Cakes 's reply:

Thanks you for taking the time to
    Let us know you were happy it
    Means the world to us and we happen to serve you again in the future
  • Natalia

Natalia A. · Married on 12/27/2019

Beautiful and tasty cake!

The cake looks beautiful and it is very tasty!!! I also ordered groomcake and it looks amazing! Our guests really enjoyed the cake.

Sent on 12/31/2019

Jacqueline G. · Married on 12/21/2019

Beautiful Cake.

Lily y su esposo son muy queridos. Nos ayudaron en todo en la decision de la torta xa el matrimonio de nuestra hija. Mi hija no queria una torta convencional y ellos la complacieron. Muy recomendables. Mil gracias.

Sent on 01/21/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa R. · Married on 11/10/2019

Beautiful and delicious cake!

We hired Edible Creations for our wedding cake and it was exquisite! The cake was gorgeous, exactly what we wanted and tasted AMAZING!! Lily as attentive and very helpful during our decision making process on the type of cakes we wanted. The tasting went very well and we were sold as soon as we tasted their cake. We will definitely order from them again, even if it's just for ourselves. You will not go wrong with them so don't hesitate!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 06/29/2019

Gorgeous Wedding Cake

Our Wedding Cake was INCREDIBLE! Edible Creations was recommended to us and wow what a wonderful planning experience and the most beautiful cake I could have imagined. We went for our tasting and had the best time trying the most delicious versions of cake. We went in thinking we wanted a flavor that was plain and simple- the moment we tried their lemon cake….we just knew we wanted that and ONLY that. It was so delicious that we didn’t want any other flavors in the tier and it was perfect for our summer wedding. We were able to have a moment alone in our reception room before our guests joined and the cake looked perfect and so beautiful. They used our wedding flowers decorated on each tier and was more than what I had ever envisioned.

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Kierra

Kierra · Married on 04/20/2019

Perfect cake for a perfect wedding

Our wedding cake was perfect and looked identical to the picture I had given Lily. The slice of cake that I had on the day of the wedding was moist and tasted like the cake we had at the cake tasting.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Erica · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing Cake!

Lily and her husband did a phenomenal job with our wedding cake. We could not have been happier. We received so many compliments from our guests. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/26/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 02/03/2019

Gorgeous & Delicious

Loved the work they did, cake was perfectly beautiful and absolutely delicious! Just what we wanted! From the cake tasting to the cake cutting everything was spot on. We loved the designs to pick from and the flower arrangement was just what we asked for.

Sent on 03/28/2019

Mary · Married on 08/11/2018

We absolutely loved our cake!!! Not only was its beautiful but it was so yummy!! I got so many compliments about how the cake was delicious and they were able to put what we envisioned onto the cake. They made the cake just how we wanted and went far beyond what we imagined! Thank you for contributing to our awesome day and making it great!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Belinda · Married on 06/09/2018

This review is long overdue. But Ms Lilly and her husband are beyond phenomenal. From the time we first met them to the day of the wedding when the cake was delivered, they were professional, pleasent and patient. From now on any cake that has to be created for my events, I will verify with her first. Guest are still talking about the cakes from the bridal shower and wedding. Ms Lilly's creativity is like no other. The Rho family loves you both and appreciate your business. See you in June for your "resident cake taster's " 7th B-day cake : )

Love you guys and thanks again.

Sent on 04/21/2010

Sandra · Married on 12/15/2017

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Edible Creations designed the most beautiful and tastiest cake I could have ever imagined! All our guests were beyond impressed with the presentation and taste. Affordable, beautiful, tasty (with many flavors to select from), and awesome to work with, I recommend this vendor 100%!

P.S. We chose Vanilla Rum and Godiva White Chocolate flavors for our cake :)

Sent on 12/22/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/28/2017

Every flavor offered was delicious.., my cake and desserts for my wedding where beautiful ! I recommend this place for everyone and all occasions !!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Cassandra · Married on 07/22/2017

Their cakes are delicious. All my guest loved the cake especially the amaretto creme layer.
    my favorite cake shop. They never disappoint. Always moist and tasty. Their designs are outstanding.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Edible Creations Custom Cakes 's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review our services and we look forward seeing you back soon

Veronica · Married on 07/08/2017

These guys created the perfect cake! The flavor was vanilla rum, everyone absolutely LOVED it! The best part was that I had an idea of what i wanted, but no exact photo to show them. They took my ideas, wedding colors, and coordinated with my florist to create an elegant cake with a beautiful flower top. It was everything i imagined and more! My family and my husband were impressed! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/18/2017
  • Emmanuele

Emmanuele · Married on 10/15/2016

Our wedding cake was made by Edible Creations and it was great. We had a 3 tiered cake made of Vanilla Rum and Marble frosted with Buttercream. The taste was great!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Lisa · Married on 09/18/2016

We chose Edible Cake Creations for our Wedding in Sept. 2016. Mike and Lily were very professional and flexible with our design and flavors for our Cake. I added sugar flowers to cake and they were beautiful. Everything was perfect, just as I wanted my cake to look and it tasted delicious too! I would definitely recommend Edible Cake Creations.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Catalina · Married on 09/17/2016

Lily was very kind and professional. Great Customer Service. Lily took the time and patient to listened to my request and executed my vision perfectly! The cake and cupcakes were beautiful and delicious! The Rum Cake was our favorite. it exceeded our expectations! The colors and flowers decor she used on the cupcakes matched perfectly with our wedding theme colors! Thank you Lily for accommodating all of our requests and for your delicious cakes! I highly recommend you as one of the best!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Michelle · Married on 09/16/2016

Lilian was wonderful.
    We had a packaged deal with Jacaranda country club and had a few choices of bakery. We went to there others and were not impresses. Our last stop was Edible Creations and we were SO impressed. They make you feel like you are family from the second you walk in the door. They let you look at what they have done and while your looking at their amazing portfolios , they bring out a few samples of their cake. ALL of them were so good that my fiancé forgot why we were sampling cake in the first place and practically ate all the cake before I got to try some lol. We ended up choosing the vanilla amaretto and the red velvet. We had a beauty and the beast wedding but wanted something simple, but something that pulled in the little details of our wedding. We ended up choosing white butter cream with white on white piping with some gold crystal accent on the bottom of each tear. We also added real red roses from our floret to have in between each tear. Our cake topper was a simple script letter V for my new last name . Lilian drew up a quick sketch in her notes and at first I was not able to really picture how my cake would look. but I was not worried at all because each and every cake that come out of this place looks AMAZING. I emailed her with questions from time to time and she was very quick to respond and very friendly. The cake was a huge hit at our wedding too. Everyone said it looked PERFECT and fit right in with our theme and colors. I had people that don't even like cake , come up to me at the wedding and tell me how good the cake was. Some even went back for seconds. All I know is that when we have a baby in a year or so , we will be back for my bridal shower cake / gender reveal cake for sure.

Thank you guys so so so much.

xoxo-Alex and Michelle Valdes
    We really couldn't be happier with how it all turned out.

Sent on 10/12/2016