Edible Artistry Reviews

Edible Artistry 3
  • Ratna

Ratna · Married on 05/24/2019

Absolutely the best!

I accidentally ran into Elaine's stall at a wedding show. I had no intention of hiring a vendor that day! BUT after tasting her cake- there was no going back. They were absolutely delicious! We decided to do a dessert bar! She is the best baker in town. Her strawberry shooters, lemon cake, pistachio balls are to die for. She added a personal touch by doing a tiered "sweet heart" cake for the bar! Our guests loved the it. Thank you, Elaine!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Patterson · Married on 05/17/2019

My Favorite Baker!!

I contacted Ms. Elaine for a wedding on Good Friday and even though she was closed that day, she STILL was able to make the cake for my bride and groom and she allowed me to pick it up the day before before. The day of the wedding, the cake was not only beautiful and intact, but was delicious!!

Sent on 05/17/2019
    Edible Artistry 4

Laura · Married on 04/27/2019

Beyond amazing - this is the one to choose!

From our initial contact with Elaine, we knew she was the person we wanted to craft our wedding cake. She made the entire process simple and fun! Our cake was to die for, in both taste and beauty, and it felt like receiving a present upon seeing it for the first time. Our guests were practically drooling over how delicious it was - with some asking for multiple pieces after a very large dinner. If you have a chance to book this amazing professional, please do!

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Edible Artistry 5

Steve · Married on 04/27/2019

The Absolute Best Cake

I'm not a man of many words, but this was the best cake I have ever eaten. Absolutely delicious! It looked the part too! Elaine was wonderful to work with. No reason to go anywhere else

Sent on 06/02/2019

Anne · Married on 10/20/2018

Elaine is amazing!

We absolutely loved working with Elaine. From the initial tasting to the final day, she was always available and easy to get in contact with. We had a top tier cake for the B/G to cut and cupcakes for the rest of the guests and everything was so delicious! We had hardly any cupcakes left over at the end and people kept telling us how good they were! I would highly recommend Edible Artistry for any of your dessert needs!

Sent on 11/17/2018
  • Derrick

Derrick · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Cake I have ever had

Everyone at our wedding LOVED the cake!! We had 105 guests but made the cake large enough to feed 150. The cake was so good, we had 0 to take home afterwards. The cake was beautiful, moist, and tasted exactly like the day we sampled them at Elaines office.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Kim · Married on 09/29/2018

I can not say enough about edible artistry! The cake is to die for. We just had my daughters wedding on Sept 15... as hurricane was coming in. We changed venues 2 times and they were so accommodating! The cake was delicious and beautiful! Everything we imagined. I kept hearing comments throughout the night about how delicious the cake was! People who didn't really eat cake was stating how good it was! If you are planning an event, you should absolutely take the time to check them out and do a cake tasting!

Sent on 09/19/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/08/2018

Great Experience!!!

I love Ms. Elaine and Edible Artistry! Not only are her cakes D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S and B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L, but she is a wonderful person to work with and is very professional. She made our wedding day special by providing THE MOST delectable cake I had ever tasted. My guests are still talking today about how good our cake was! She is the best around in my opinion! I am so glad that we chose her to help make our wedding day memorable! AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Natalya · Married on 09/01/2018

From the moment of the cake tasting, I knew Elaine would be making our wedding cake. Her cakes are absolutely delicious and beautiful as well. I have received nothing but rave reviews of the cake since our wedding! I would definitely recommend her to anyone for their next event!

Sent on 09/13/2018
  • O

Octavia · Married on 07/13/2018

The cake was absolutely beautiful! Mrs. Elaine nailed the vision we had for our cake and as expected it was delicious. Our guest loved it and we had plenty for everyone.

Sent on 08/03/2018

LaVerta · Married on 07/05/2018

My wedding cake was beautiful! Elaine rum and strawberry filled cake was so delicious! My hair stylist is not a cake lover, but really enjoyed Mrs. Elaine’s cake. She asked me for her phone number! She was professional and very helpful. I will definitely use her for other events. ??

Sent on 08/02/2018

Tracye · Married on 06/22/2018

Edible Artistry gives the same detail service for all events small or large. We had a small wedding for my niece on a Sunday afternoon, but big flavor in the cake. They are a professional vendor with a concern for detail that will make your day special. You can't go wrong with Edible Artistry!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Shelby · Married on 06/22/2018

Elaine from Edible Artistry was amazing to work with in designing my wedding cake. She is very responsive to emails and phones calls and made the process of determining the appropriate cake size simple. All of her cakes are beautifully handcrafted, not to mention they are the best tasting cakes I've ever had! I highly recommend Edible Artistry to anyone needing a cake for a special occasion, you will not go wrong!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Emily · Married on 05/26/2018

Cake was amazing & many people are still talking about how good it tasted. Elaine made sure that the design was exactly what we wanted & even though it was a technique she had never tried, she learned how to do it just for our cake.

Sent on 07/21/2018

P · Married on 05/25/2018

From my first interaction with Ms Elaine Robbins of Edible Artistry I knew it would be a great experience. The cake tasting wowed my fiancé and I. We were impressed by both the presentation and the delicious cakes. Ms Elaine’s design was exactly what we asked for, in fact it exceeded our expectations. Our guests really loved our wedding cake. So many guests have asked us about the cake since the wedding. I truly believe we could not have picked a better vendor for our wedding cake!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Sabryna · Married on 04/26/2018

This vendor was amazing and our wedding cake was truly a masterpiece...Thanks Elaine for EVERYTHING!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/26/2018

From the tasting to the delivery everything was exactly how we wanted.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Susan · Married on 03/09/2018

Edible Artistry was wonderful to work with, even giving us spot on advice as we decided what we wanted for our wedding cake. The cake was beautiful, delivered and set up just as requested, and delicious. The red velvet and chocolate flavors were delicious. Highly recommend Edible Artistry!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 02/10/2018

Elaine made our wedding cake and we couldn't be happier with our choice. She was extremely professional and helpful. The cake was beautiful and more importantly tasted better than any other we've ever had!

Sent on 02/20/2018
  • F

Florine · Married on 11/25/2017

Hello Mrs. Elaine,

I want to Thank you & your staff for such excellent hospitality services to myself, family and friends.

Everyone Love the Wedding Cake, the details on the cake alone was fabulous and delicious. I could not have chosen a better cake maker.

Again Thank You and Your Staff,

Mr. & Mrs. Nwabueze

Sent on 12/07/2017

Megan · Married on 11/11/2017

Elaine did such an amazing job! Our cake was absolutely beautiful and delicious. Our guests loved it so much and we got a lot of comments on how yummy it was! Elaine is so sweet and helpful! I was planning on a budget and she really helped by giving me options. I really reccomend Edible Artistry!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Delores · event on 10/28/2017

Was very pleased with Edible Artistry’s performance.They handled my business with professionalism,answered all my questions and assured me they could handle.Well it was very well done to my satisfaction & liking and all 240 present at my 50th Anniversary.Must mention how tasty all 5 flavors.

Patti · Married on 10/21/2017

If you want your wedding to be amazing, Elaine will definitely help you. Her cake brought my wedding to the next level. The different flavors, the decorations, the ribbon, and the topper were perfectly done. Every single one of my guests raved about how amazing the cake tasted and it was the best they ever had (note there is no exaggeration here and the cake really is just that good!) She helped me every step of the way. Also, I would highly recommend renting her cake stand!

• Andrea

Andrea · Married on 10/21/2017

Elaine does a wonderful job! She does not try to add to your expenses but gives good advice and tips that are helpful. The guests and the venue commented on the beauty of the cake and how delicious it was. We could not have made a better choice. It was perfect!

Suzanne · Married on 10/14/2017

Edible Artistry was a joy to work with! Elaine answered all my questions and worked with me to get the shape and layers just right for the amount of guests that continued to change. The cake was beautiful and tasted amazing! Definitely worth the money spent. Everyone loved it!