111 Reviews for Edible Artistry

Cupcakes (1)
Cake Cutters (1)
Vegan (1)
109 Edible Artistry Reviews

Edible Artistry gives the same detail service for all events small or large. We had a small wedding for my niece on a Sunday afternoon, but big flavor in the cake. They are a professional vendor with a concern for detail that will make your day special. You can't go wrong with Edible Artistry!

Profile Picture Tracye , 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

From my first interaction with Ms Elaine Robbins of Edible Artistry I knew it would be a great experience. The cake tasting wowed my fiancé and I. We were impressed by both the presentation and the delicious cakes. Ms Elaine’s design was exactly what we asked for, in fact it exceeded our expectations. Our guests really loved our wedding cake. So many guests have asked us about the cake since the wedding. I truly believe we could not have picked a better vendor for our wedding cake!

Profile Picture P, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

This vendor was amazing and our wedding cake was truly a masterpiece...Thanks Elaine for EVERYTHING!

Profile Picture Sabryna, 4/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

From the tasting to the delivery everything was exactly how we wanted.

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/26/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Edible Artistry was wonderful to work with, even giving us spot on advice as we decided what we wanted for our wedding cake. The cake was beautiful, delivered and set up just as requested, and delicious. The red velvet and chocolate flavors were delicious. Highly recommend Edible Artistry!

Profile Picture Susan, 3/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Elaine made our wedding cake and we couldn't be happier with our choice. She was extremely professional and helpful. The cake was beautiful and more importantly tasted better than any other we've ever had!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 2/10/18, 5 Reviews

Hello Mrs. Elaine,

I want to Thank you & your staff for such excellent hospitality services to myself, family and friends.

Everyone Love the Wedding Cake, the details on the cake alone was fabulous and delicious. I could not have chosen a better cake maker.

Again Thank You and Your Staff,

Mr. & Mrs. Nwabueze

Profile Picture Florine, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

This service and cake was outstanding.

Profile Picture Courtney, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Elaine did such an amazing job! Our cake was absolutely beautiful and delicious. Our guests loved it so much and we got a lot of comments on how yummy it was! Elaine is so sweet and helpful! I was planning on a budget and she really helped by giving me options. I really reccomend Edible Artistry!

Profile Picture Megan, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

If you want your wedding to be amazing, Elaine will definitely help you. Her cake brought my wedding to the next level. The different flavors, the decorations, the ribbon, and the topper were perfectly done. Every single one of my guests raved about how amazing the cake tasted and it was the best they ever had (note there is no exaggeration here and the cake really is just that good!) She helped me every step of the way. Also, I would highly recommend renting her cake stand!

Profile Picture Patti, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Elaine does a wonderful job! She does not try to add to your expenses but gives good advice and tips that are helpful. The guests and the venue commented on the beauty of the cake and how delicious it was. We could not have made a better choice. It was perfect!

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Edible Artistry was a joy to work with! Elaine answered all my questions and worked with me to get the shape and layers just right for the amount of guests that continued to change. The cake was beautiful and tasted amazing! Definitely worth the money spent. Everyone loved it!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Elaine was amazing to work with and her work is great! Very professional and easy to contact via email or by phone. I would def recommend her service to anyone.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Elaine did an amazing job on my wedding cake. Every flavor was delicious and I still get comments about the strawberry shortcake flavor of one on my layers. She was professional and thorough from beginning to end. Her response time to any question or concern I had was always timely. You will definitely not be disappointed if you go with Edible Artistry! Thank you again for making one piece of my big day happen without any worries!!

Profile Picture Evanagline, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

What can I say about Ms. Elaine and Edible Artistry. I fell in love with her cupcakes at a Wedding Show in Downtown Greensboro on Elm Street. The first thing that I loved was that it was 2hours into the event and her cakes where still moist!! I knew immediately no matter the cost that I wanted her. During our meeting she and my husband immediately feel into synch deciding the layers and flavors of the cake. I ranted and raved about how good her cake was going to be and how i was going to have this huge piece!! Well apparently the cake was so good all I got was the taste my husband gave me lololol My guest devoured the cake, but from what i heard it was the best cake they had ever had and were requesting that we have another event just to hire her back again! Ms. Elaine I greatly appreciate the memory that you left my guests I am still getting asked about my cake!! If you want someone who is realiable, creates works of art, and has great prices than this is your lady!! If you want moist cake that melts in your mouth Edible Artistry is where you need to go!!!

Profile Picture Brooke, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

If you are looking for a Cake Baker who embodies professionalism and is an ease to work with, Edible Artistry is the company you should go with. Ms. Elaine brought my wedding cake dreams to life. My guests raved about how delicious and gorgeous the cake was! I am so glad that we went with this vendor!

Profile Picture Marcellous, 8/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Excellent customer service. I Loved my cake and so did wedding guests.

Profile Picture Rotunda, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
4.7

I met Ms. Elaine at a bridal show and could NOT stop trying her cake samples. They're SO good. Like, there's good cake- and then there's Ms. Elaine's cake. Y'all. It's so good. Moist, flavorful and fresh.
We had a five tier cake with Dulce de Leche, cannoli, fresh strawberry, and cookies and cream.

Her cakes are a little pricy, but you get what you pay for. Our guests kept going back to get more cake, and kept bringing it out on the dance floor! I'm so excited that we have another tier to eat for our anniversary next year..just unsure if we'll be able to wait that long to eat it!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Ms. Elaine, owner of Edible Artistry was more than awesome to work with. As soon as my husband and I contacted her, everything was a breeze. She helped me and my husband come up with a cake concept and design so easily! The process of booking and follow up were as easy as it comes! But let's speak about our cake! We had a 4 tier cake! 2 tiers were her amazing strawberry cake, and the other 2 tiers were her strawberry shortcake cake! Absolutely delicious!! We had more than enough delicious cake for everyone. The price of the cake was very affordable. You are truly getting Edible Artistry! Book Book Book. We support Edible Artistry 100%!!

Profile Picture Denise, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Simply amazing! Elaine came allowed me to come in with a non traditional style for a wedding cake and she created a masterpiece that tastes just as good as it looks. Our guests loved it and are still talking about the cake. I would recommend anyone to her. She made my wedding day even more special.

Profile Picture Teirra, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Elaine is amazing! She listened to everything I had to say and answered every question I had! Very easy to get in touch with. Her cakes are so delicious. I didn't get to eat much of it but what I did get was awesome. Thank you so much for making us such a beautiful and delicious cake! It was a pleasure working with you and I will highly recommend you for anyone needing a cake in the future.

Profile Picture Brennan, 6/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Elaine is amazing! She listened to everything I had to say and answered every question I had! Very easy to get in touch with. Her cakes are so delicious. It was the talk of the wedding. My husband and i are never fans of wedding cake because they are dry - our cake was anything but. It was moist and delicious. The strawberry shortcake was the perfect choice for our summer wedding. We even chose to eat the top layer the next day instead of freezing it!! Yes, it was that good! Thank you so much for making us such a beautiful and delicious cake! It was a pleasure working with you and I will highly recommend you for anyone needing a cake in the future.

Profile Picture Kate, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Edible artistry exceeded all of my expectations for my special day! We discovered Mrs. Elaine at a wedding show at WindMock at Kinderton and we were blown away and we decided right then and there (over a year away from our wedding day) she was the one! We had a 4 tier wedding cake with 3 different flavors and it was really hard to choose just three, because ALL of her cakes we sampled were awesome. Mrs. Elaine and Edible Artistry were very responsive to our questions and concerns. Very pleased with our cake and the outcome!!! Choose Edible Artistry and you won't be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Jasmin, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

Omg!!! Ms Elaine did her thing!!! My wedding was 11/12/2016 and when I tell you she is the most sweetest person I have ever met. Very quick to respond, will work with you, and she will go above and beyond to make sure that your cake is on point. My cake had different flavors in each layer (tres leche, strawberry shortcake, red velvet and chocolate) and when I tell you the cake was gone lol (this is not your average wedding cake) so moist!!! You get what you paid for. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Angel, 11/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding was September 3, 3016 and we couldn't have been more excited and thoroughly impressed with our cake. Elaine did an awesome job and we all enjoyed the cakes. They were simply delicious!!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/3/16, 5 Reviews