Edible Artistry Reviews

121 | High Point, NC

121 Reviews for Edible Artistry

Anne · Married on 10/20/2018

Elaine is amazing!

We absolutely loved working with Elaine. From the initial tasting to the final day, she was always available and easy to get in contact with. We had a top tier cake for the B/G to cut and cupcakes for the rest of the guests and everything was so delicious! We had hardly any cupcakes left over at the end and people kept telling us how good they were! I would highly recommend Edible Artistry for any of your dessert needs!

• Derrick

Derrick · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Cake I have ever had

Everyone at our wedding LOVED the cake!! We had 105 guests but made the cake large enough to feed 150. The cake was so good, we had 0 to take home afterwards. The cake was beautiful, moist, and tasted exactly like the day we sampled them at Elaines office.

Kim · Married on 09/29/2018

I can not say enough about edible artistry! The cake is to die for. We just had my daughters wedding on Sept 15... as hurricane was coming in. We changed venues 2 times and they were so accommodating! The cake was delicious and beautiful! Everything we imagined. I kept hearing comments throughout the night about how delicious the cake was! People who didn't really eat cake was stating how good it was! If you are planning an event, you should absolutely take the time to check them out and do a cake tasting!

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/08/2018

Great Experience!!!

I love Ms. Elaine and Edible Artistry! Not only are her cakes D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S and B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L, but she is a wonderful person to work with and is very professional. She made our wedding day special by providing THE MOST delectable cake I had ever tasted. My guests are still talking today about how good our cake was! She is the best around in my opinion! I am so glad that we chose her to help make our wedding day memorable! AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!

Natalya · Married on 09/01/2018

From the moment of the cake tasting, I knew Elaine would be making our wedding cake. Her cakes are absolutely delicious and beautiful as well. I have received nothing but rave reviews of the cake since our wedding! I would definitely recommend her to anyone for their next event!

• O

Octavia · Married on 07/13/2018

The cake was absolutely beautiful! Mrs. Elaine nailed the vision we had for our cake and as expected it was delicious. Our guest loved it and we had plenty for everyone.

LaVerta · Married on 07/05/2018

My wedding cake was beautiful! Elaine rum and strawberry filled cake was so delicious! My hair stylist is not a cake lover, but really enjoyed Mrs. Elaine’s cake. She asked me for her phone number! She was professional and very helpful. I will definitely use her for other events. ??

Tracye · Married on 06/22/2018

Edible Artistry gives the same detail service for all events small or large. We had a small wedding for my niece on a Sunday afternoon, but big flavor in the cake. They are a professional vendor with a concern for detail that will make your day special. You can't go wrong with Edible Artistry!

Shelby · Married on 06/22/2018

Elaine from Edible Artistry was amazing to work with in designing my wedding cake. She is very responsive to emails and phones calls and made the process of determining the appropriate cake size simple. All of her cakes are beautifully handcrafted, not to mention they are the best tasting cakes I've ever had! I highly recommend Edible Artistry to anyone needing a cake for a special occasion, you will not go wrong!

Emily · Married on 05/26/2018

Cake was amazing & many people are still talking about how good it tasted. Elaine made sure that the design was exactly what we wanted & even though it was a technique she had never tried, she learned how to do it just for our cake.

P · Married on 05/25/2018

From my first interaction with Ms Elaine Robbins of Edible Artistry I knew it would be a great experience. The cake tasting wowed my fiancé and I. We were impressed by both the presentation and the delicious cakes. Ms Elaine’s design was exactly what we asked for, in fact it exceeded our expectations. Our guests really loved our wedding cake. So many guests have asked us about the cake since the wedding. I truly believe we could not have picked a better vendor for our wedding cake!

Sabryna · Married on 04/26/2018

This vendor was amazing and our wedding cake was truly a masterpiece...Thanks Elaine for EVERYTHING!

Jessica · Married on 04/26/2018

From the tasting to the delivery everything was exactly how we wanted.

Susan · Married on 03/09/2018

Edible Artistry was wonderful to work with, even giving us spot on advice as we decided what we wanted for our wedding cake. The cake was beautiful, delivered and set up just as requested, and delicious. The red velvet and chocolate flavors were delicious. Highly recommend Edible Artistry!

Kaitlyn · Married on 02/10/2018

Elaine made our wedding cake and we couldn't be happier with our choice. She was extremely professional and helpful. The cake was beautiful and more importantly tasted better than any other we've ever had!

• F

Florine · Married on 11/25/2017

Hello Mrs. Elaine,

I want to Thank you & your staff for such excellent hospitality services to myself, family and friends.

Everyone Love the Wedding Cake, the details on the cake alone was fabulous and delicious. I could not have chosen a better cake maker.

Again Thank You and Your Staff,

Mr. & Mrs. Nwabueze

Megan · Married on 11/11/2017

Elaine did such an amazing job! Our cake was absolutely beautiful and delicious. Our guests loved it so much and we got a lot of comments on how yummy it was! Elaine is so sweet and helpful! I was planning on a budget and she really helped by giving me options. I really reccomend Edible Artistry!

Patti · Married on 10/21/2017

If you want your wedding to be amazing, Elaine will definitely help you. Her cake brought my wedding to the next level. The different flavors, the decorations, the ribbon, and the topper were perfectly done. Every single one of my guests raved about how amazing the cake tasted and it was the best they ever had (note there is no exaggeration here and the cake really is just that good!) She helped me every step of the way. Also, I would highly recommend renting her cake stand!

• Andrea

Andrea · Married on 10/21/2017

Elaine does a wonderful job! She does not try to add to your expenses but gives good advice and tips that are helpful. The guests and the venue commented on the beauty of the cake and how delicious it was. We could not have made a better choice. It was perfect!

Suzanne · Married on 10/14/2017

Edible Artistry was a joy to work with! Elaine answered all my questions and worked with me to get the shape and layers just right for the amount of guests that continued to change. The cake was beautiful and tasted amazing! Definitely worth the money spent. Everyone loved it!

Tiffany · Married on 09/30/2017

Elaine was amazing to work with and her work is great! Very professional and easy to contact via email or by phone. I would def recommend her service to anyone.

Evanagline · Married on 09/24/2017

Elaine did an amazing job on my wedding cake. Every flavor was delicious and I still get comments about the strawberry shortcake flavor of one on my layers. She was professional and thorough from beginning to end. Her response time to any question or concern I had was always timely. You will definitely not be disappointed if you go with Edible Artistry! Thank you again for making one piece of my big day happen without any worries!!

Brooke · Married on 09/03/2017

What can I say about Ms. Elaine and Edible Artistry. I fell in love with her cupcakes at a Wedding Show in Downtown Greensboro on Elm Street. The first thing that I loved was that it was 2hours into the event and her cakes where still moist!! I knew immediately no matter the cost that I wanted her. During our meeting she and my husband immediately feel into synch deciding the layers and flavors of the cake. I ranted and raved about how good her cake was going to be and how i was going to have this huge piece!! Well apparently the cake was so good all I got was the taste my husband gave me lololol My guest devoured the cake, but from what i heard it was the best cake they had ever had and were requesting that we have another event just to hire her back again! Ms. Elaine I greatly appreciate the memory that you left my guests I am still getting asked about my cake!! If you want someone who is realiable, creates works of art, and has great prices than this is your lady!! If you want moist cake that melts in your mouth Edible Artistry is where you need to go!!!

Marcellous · Married on 08/25/2017

If you are looking for a Cake Baker who embodies professionalism and is an ease to work with, Edible Artistry is the company you should go with. Ms. Elaine brought my wedding cake dreams to life. My guests raved about how delicious and gorgeous the cake was! I am so glad that we went with this vendor!

Rotunda · Married on 08/05/2017

Excellent customer service. I Loved my cake and so did wedding guests.