Edible Artistry Reviews

Edible Artistry 7
  • Bettina

Bettina Holston 路 Getting married on 11/07/2020

Excellent!!

I鈥檝e heard of the great things they could do and the amazing taste of their cakes, but I experienced it for myself at a bridal show!! The cakes were DELICIOUS!!!! I immediately booked them for my wedding and we are working through the planning for my big day now! They are professional, flexible, caring and Ms. Elaine has such a beautiful spirit! I can鈥檛 wait to see how everything turns out!! 馃挅 Definitely check them out for your wedding or special celebrations!

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Tamika

Tamika 路 Married on 09/28/2019

Wedding Cake Perfection

We absolutely loved our cake! It was beautiful and so delicious! Our guests loved it too. Some of them are still talking about it to this day. From the cake tasting to the wedding day, Ms. Elaine was very helpful and accommodating to our vision. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 10/13/2019
    Edible Artistry 8
  • Clani

Shaniqwa 路 Married on 07/07/2019

Amazing!!!

Mrs. Elaine was amazing! She was professional, easy to contact, and very talented! Her designs are beautiful AND delicious! We hired her for both our cake and dessert bar; she nailed it! Everything was perfect! Even better than I鈥檇 expected!

Sent on 08/18/2019
    Edible Artistry 13
    Edible Artistry 14

Elsa Tesfa 路 Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding cake

My little sister made an appointment with Elaine for cake tasting. My husband, sister and I were there for the cake tasting, she was very nice and provided is more than 10 cake types. They all taste really good but we fell in love with tress leeche. We ordered for 200 people and everybody at our wedding loved the cake. I recommend edible artistry cake for your special day.

• Kelsie

Kelsie 路 Married on 06/02/2019

Simply Amazing!!

Mrs. Robbins did an amazing job on my wedding cake...she exceeded all of my expectations!! If you're looking for a good, light, and moist cake - look no further. My family and friends are still talking about how good my wedding cake was.
    She offered a private tasting with so many flavors, it was really hard for me to choose. Throughout the entire process, she was very easy to work with, and was very responsive to my many questions. Even though she was located almost an hour away from me and my venue, her and her team showed up prepared exactly when they said they would.
    I highly recommend Edible Artistry for your special day!!!

Edible Artistry 15
  • Ratna

Ratna 路 Married on 05/24/2019

Absolutely the best!

I accidentally ran into Elaine's stall at a wedding show. I had no intention of hiring a vendor that day! BUT after tasting her cake- there was no going back. They were absolutely delicious! We decided to do a dessert bar! She is the best baker in town. Her strawberry shooters, lemon cake, pistachio balls are to die for. She added a personal touch by doing a tiered "sweet heart" cake for the bar! Our guests loved the it. Thank you, Elaine!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Tiffany 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful Experience

Elaine and her team were wonderful. The entire process was completely personalized to fit our needs. Elaine was responsive, attentive, and incredibly helpful as we made our selections.

Edible Artistry 16
  • Nicole

Nicole Patterson 路 Married on 05/17/2019

My Favorite Baker!!

I contacted Ms. Elaine for a wedding on Good Friday and even though she was closed that day, she STILL was able to make the cake for my bride and groom and she allowed me to pick it up the day before before. The day of the wedding, the cake was not only beautiful and intact, but was delicious!!

Sent on 05/17/2019
    Edible Artistry 17

Laura 路 Married on 04/27/2019

Beyond amazing - this is the one to choose!

From our initial contact with Elaine, we knew she was the person we wanted to craft our wedding cake. She made the entire process simple and fun! Our cake was to die for, in both taste and beauty, and it felt like receiving a present upon seeing it for the first time. Our guests were practically drooling over how delicious it was - with some asking for multiple pieces after a very large dinner. If you have a chance to book this amazing professional, please do!

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Edible Artistry 18

Steve 路 Married on 04/27/2019

The Absolute Best Cake

I'm not a man of many words, but this was the best cake I have ever eaten. Absolutely delicious! It looked the part too! Elaine was wonderful to work with. No reason to go anywhere else

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • DonQuashia

DonQuashia 路 Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful, Outstanding

The service that Elaine provided us during and before our wedding was great. She is an awesome and outstanding baker. Our cake was wonderful and everything we wanted. I would recommend her to anyone.

Anne 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Elaine is amazing!

We absolutely loved working with Elaine. From the initial tasting to the final day, she was always available and easy to get in contact with. We had a top tier cake for the B/G to cut and cupcakes for the rest of the guests and everything was so delicious! We had hardly any cupcakes left over at the end and people kept telling us how good they were! I would highly recommend Edible Artistry for any of your dessert needs!

Sent on 11/17/2018
  • Derrick

Derrick 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Best Cake I have ever had

Everyone at our wedding LOVED the cake!! We had 105 guests but made the cake large enough to feed 150. The cake was so good, we had 0 to take home afterwards. The cake was beautiful, moist, and tasted exactly like the day we sampled them at Elaines office.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Kim 路 Married on 09/29/2018

I can not say enough about edible artistry! The cake is to die for. We just had my daughters wedding on Sept 15... as hurricane was coming in. We changed venues 2 times and they were so accommodating! The cake was delicious and beautiful! Everything we imagined. I kept hearing comments throughout the night about how delicious the cake was! People who didn't really eat cake was stating how good it was! If you are planning an event, you should absolutely take the time to check them out and do a cake tasting!

Sent on 09/19/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany 路 Married on 09/08/2018

Great Experience!!!

I love Ms. Elaine and Edible Artistry! Not only are her cakes D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S and B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L, but she is a wonderful person to work with and is very professional. She made our wedding day special by providing THE MOST delectable cake I had ever tasted. My guests are still talking today about how good our cake was! She is the best around in my opinion! I am so glad that we chose her to help make our wedding day memorable! AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Natalya 路 Married on 09/01/2018

From the moment of the cake tasting, I knew Elaine would be making our wedding cake. Her cakes are absolutely delicious and beautiful as well. I have received nothing but rave reviews of the cake since our wedding! I would definitely recommend her to anyone for their next event!

Sent on 09/13/2018
  • O

Octavia 路 Married on 07/13/2018

The cake was absolutely beautiful! Mrs. Elaine nailed the vision we had for our cake and as expected it was delicious. Our guest loved it and we had plenty for everyone.

Sent on 08/03/2018

LaVerta 路 Married on 07/05/2018

My wedding cake was beautiful! Elaine rum and strawberry filled cake was so delicious! My hair stylist is not a cake lover, but really enjoyed Mrs. Elaine鈥檚 cake. She asked me for her phone number! She was professional and very helpful. I will definitely use her for other events. ??

Sent on 08/02/2018

Tracye 路 Married on 06/22/2018

Edible Artistry gives the same detail service for all events small or large. We had a small wedding for my niece on a Sunday afternoon, but big flavor in the cake. They are a professional vendor with a concern for detail that will make your day special. You can't go wrong with Edible Artistry!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Shelby 路 Married on 06/22/2018

Elaine from Edible Artistry was amazing to work with in designing my wedding cake. She is very responsive to emails and phones calls and made the process of determining the appropriate cake size simple. All of her cakes are beautifully handcrafted, not to mention they are the best tasting cakes I've ever had! I highly recommend Edible Artistry to anyone needing a cake for a special occasion, you will not go wrong!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Emily 路 Married on 05/26/2018

Cake was amazing & many people are still talking about how good it tasted. Elaine made sure that the design was exactly what we wanted & even though it was a technique she had never tried, she learned how to do it just for our cake.

Sent on 07/21/2018

P 路 Married on 05/25/2018

From my first interaction with Ms Elaine Robbins of Edible Artistry I knew it would be a great experience. The cake tasting wowed my fianc茅 and I. We were impressed by both the presentation and the delicious cakes. Ms Elaine鈥檚 design was exactly what we asked for, in fact it exceeded our expectations. Our guests really loved our wedding cake. So many guests have asked us about the cake since the wedding. I truly believe we could not have picked a better vendor for our wedding cake!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Sabryna 路 Married on 04/26/2018

This vendor was amazing and our wedding cake was truly a masterpiece...Thanks Elaine for EVERYTHING!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Jessica 路 Married on 04/26/2018

From the tasting to the delivery everything was exactly how we wanted.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Susan 路 Married on 03/09/2018

Edible Artistry was wonderful to work with, even giving us spot on advice as we decided what we wanted for our wedding cake. The cake was beautiful, delivered and set up just as requested, and delicious. The red velvet and chocolate flavors were delicious. Highly recommend Edible Artistry!

Sent on 03/19/2018