Edible Artistry Reviews

140 Reviews for Edible Artistry

• Carla

Carla Floyd 路 Getting married on 04/09/2021

Outstanding

The cake was beautiful and delicious. It was a big hit with all the guests. The dessert bar did not last long at all, considering the guests were trying to get to it before the cake cutting. She cut the cake and packaged the to go boxes, and we still had cake left. Most of all Ms. Elaine decorated our cake on the dreaded floating cake table at the venue. All-in-all everything was beautiful and delicious.

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Bettina

Bettina Holston 路 Getting married on 11/07/2020

Excellent!!

I鈥檝e heard of the great things they could do and the amazing taste of their cakes, but I experienced it for myself at a bridal show!! The cakes were DELICIOUS!!!! I immediately booked them for my wedding and we are working through the planning for my big day now! They are professional, flexible, caring and Ms. Elaine has such a beautiful spirit! I can鈥檛 wait to see how everything turns out!! 馃挅 Definitely check them out for your wedding or special celebrations!

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Monica

Monica 路 Married on 05/23/2020

I would definitely recommend!

Ms. Elaine was a pleasure to work with. She really made the vision for our wedding cake come true. And all the different cake flavors we had to choose from were delicious!!! I wanted to choose them all!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Amber 路 Married on 10/12/2019

Great cake, amazing vendor

Elaine is so talented. Our cake was delicious and also gorgeous. She took our vision for our cake and made it reality. I highly recommend her as a vendor.

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Katie

Katie Nelson 路 Married on 10/05/2019

Stunning!!!!

My maid of honor and I went to the Greensboro wedding show together (she was getting married 3wks after me). I tasted the tress leech cake for the first time there and I swear I had dreams about it! It was delicious! I scheduled a time to take my fianc茅e to do a cake taste and although I already knew exactly what I wanted, Elaine had lots of options there for us to try! Of course he fell in love with the tress leech cake (who wouldn't)! She delivered the cake to our venue and the setup was beautiful! EVERYONE complimented us on our cake! It was one of the biggest hits! The taste & design was an absolute dream! We would highly recommend Edible Artistry to anyone wanting to have a show stopping & delicious cake!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Tamika

Tamika 路 Married on 09/28/2019

Wedding Cake Perfection

We absolutely loved our cake! It was beautiful and so delicious! Our guests loved it too. Some of them are still talking about it to this day. From the cake tasting to the wedding day, Ms. Elaine was very helpful and accommodating to our vision. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Heather 路 Married on 09/28/2019

Very Pleasant

I met Ms. Elaine at a bridal show and booked with her less than a week later. The cake was beautiful and delicious. Everything was perfect.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Ashley H. Marshall 路 Married on 09/14/2019

Highly recommended!

Our cake was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! We had so many people tell us how wonderful it was! I didn鈥檛 get a chance to taste the red velvet, but the tres leche was so very delicious and it looked SO beautiful! Thank you so much! I am so glad our wedding planner recommended you! I hope one day, you will open a bakery or something so we can enjoy more of your delicious sweets! But until then, there鈥檚 always anniversaries and vow renewals! Thanks again!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Clani

Shaniqwa 路 Married on 07/07/2019

Amazing!!!

Mrs. Elaine was amazing! She was professional, easy to contact, and very talented! Her designs are beautiful AND delicious! We hired her for both our cake and dessert bar; she nailed it! Everything was perfect! Even better than I鈥檇 expected!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Elsa Tesfa 路 Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding cake

My little sister made an appointment with Elaine for cake tasting. My husband, sister and I were there for the cake tasting, she was very nice and provided is more than 10 cake types. They all taste really good but we fell in love with tress leeche. We ordered for 200 people and everybody at our wedding loved the cake. I recommend edible artistry cake for your special day.

• Kelsie

Kelsie 路 Married on 06/02/2019

Simply Amazing!!

Mrs. Robbins did an amazing job on my wedding cake...she exceeded all of my expectations!! If you're looking for a good, light, and moist cake - look no further. My family and friends are still talking about how good my wedding cake was.
    She offered a private tasting with so many flavors, it was really hard for me to choose. Throughout the entire process, she was very easy to work with, and was very responsive to my many questions. Even though she was located almost an hour away from me and my venue, her and her team showed up prepared exactly when they said they would.
    I highly recommend Edible Artistry for your special day!!!

• Ratna

Ratna 路 Married on 05/24/2019

Absolutely the best!

I accidentally ran into Elaine's stall at a wedding show. I had no intention of hiring a vendor that day! BUT after tasting her cake- there was no going back. They were absolutely delicious! We decided to do a dessert bar! She is the best baker in town. Her strawberry shooters, lemon cake, pistachio balls are to die for. She added a personal touch by doing a tiered "sweet heart" cake for the bar! Our guests loved the it. Thank you, Elaine!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Tiffany 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful Experience

Elaine and her team were wonderful. The entire process was completely personalized to fit our needs. Elaine was responsive, attentive, and incredibly helpful as we made our selections.

• Nicole

Nicole Patterson 路 Married on 05/17/2019

My Favorite Baker!!

I contacted Ms. Elaine for a wedding on Good Friday and even though she was closed that day, she STILL was able to make the cake for my bride and groom and she allowed me to pick it up the day before before. The day of the wedding, the cake was not only beautiful and intact, but was delicious!!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Erin 路 Married on 05/03/2019

May 4th Wedding

My wedding cake was spot on. It was absolutely delicious and everyone loved it. Very easy to work with. I would recommend edible artistry to anyone.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Laura 路 Married on 04/27/2019

Beyond amazing - this is the one to choose!

From our initial contact with Elaine, we knew she was the person we wanted to craft our wedding cake. She made the entire process simple and fun! Our cake was to die for, in both taste and beauty, and it felt like receiving a present upon seeing it for the first time. Our guests were practically drooling over how delicious it was - with some asking for multiple pieces after a very large dinner. If you have a chance to book this amazing professional, please do!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Steve 路 Married on 04/27/2019

The Absolute Best Cake

I'm not a man of many words, but this was the best cake I have ever eaten. Absolutely delicious! It looked the part too! Elaine was wonderful to work with. No reason to go anywhere else

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • DonQuashia

DonQuashia 路 Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful, Outstanding

The service that Elaine provided us during and before our wedding was great. She is an awesome and outstanding baker. Our cake was wonderful and everything we wanted. I would recommend her to anyone.

Anne 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Elaine is amazing!

We absolutely loved working with Elaine. From the initial tasting to the final day, she was always available and easy to get in contact with. We had a top tier cake for the B/G to cut and cupcakes for the rest of the guests and everything was so delicious! We had hardly any cupcakes left over at the end and people kept telling us how good they were! I would highly recommend Edible Artistry for any of your dessert needs!

Sent on 11/17/2018
  • Derrick

Derrick 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Best Cake I have ever had

Everyone at our wedding LOVED the cake!! We had 105 guests but made the cake large enough to feed 150. The cake was so good, we had 0 to take home afterwards. The cake was beautiful, moist, and tasted exactly like the day we sampled them at Elaines office.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Kim 路 Married on 09/29/2018

I can not say enough about edible artistry! The cake is to die for. We just had my daughters wedding on Sept 15... as hurricane was coming in. We changed venues 2 times and they were so accommodating! The cake was delicious and beautiful! Everything we imagined. I kept hearing comments throughout the night about how delicious the cake was! People who didn't really eat cake was stating how good it was! If you are planning an event, you should absolutely take the time to check them out and do a cake tasting!

Sent on 09/19/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany 路 Married on 09/08/2018

Great Experience!!!

I love Ms. Elaine and Edible Artistry! Not only are her cakes D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S and B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L, but she is a wonderful person to work with and is very professional. She made our wedding day special by providing THE MOST delectable cake I had ever tasted. My guests are still talking today about how good our cake was! She is the best around in my opinion! I am so glad that we chose her to help make our wedding day memorable! AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Natalya 路 Married on 09/01/2018

From the moment of the cake tasting, I knew Elaine would be making our wedding cake. Her cakes are absolutely delicious and beautiful as well. I have received nothing but rave reviews of the cake since our wedding! I would definitely recommend her to anyone for their next event!

Sent on 09/13/2018
  • O

Octavia 路 Married on 07/13/2018

The cake was absolutely beautiful! Mrs. Elaine nailed the vision we had for our cake and as expected it was delicious. Our guest loved it and we had plenty for everyone.

Sent on 08/03/2018

LaVerta 路 Married on 07/05/2018

My wedding cake was beautiful! Elaine rum and strawberry filled cake was so delicious! My hair stylist is not a cake lover, but really enjoyed Mrs. Elaine鈥檚 cake. She asked me for her phone number! She was professional and very helpful. I will definitely use her for other events. ??

Sent on 08/02/2018