17 Reviews for Edge Sight & Sound | Wedding Disc Jockeys & Lighting Design

17 Edge Sight & Sound | Wedding Disc Jockeys & Lighting Design Reviews

Randy and his wife were AMAZING! They went above and beyond. We never had to even think, Mackena made sure everything ran smoothly. I would recommend them to all of my firends

Profile Picture Beau, 8/1/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

They were very helpful with our wedding.

Profile Picture Christa, 6/5/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

When the dance floor is packed, you know your DJ has done their job! My reception was unforgettable. Randy and his team did an amazing job with the lighting and music and everyone was smiling and showing off their best moves! Randy took our requests to heart and understood what the group needed to keep the energy up and our guests dancing. The #1 thing we wanted our guest to experience was FUN and they absolutely had an amazing time!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/10/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

ES&S were the heartbeat of my reception. They kept everything flowing smoothly and made sure everyone was having a great time. Randy and Kena were so much fun to work with! I had a blast planning everything with them. They really have a passion for what they do and were genuinely excited to be a part of the wedding. I felt that they went above and beyond what most DJs do. The lighting they provided was phenomenal! Because of all the fun we were having, almost EVERYONE stayed until the very end of the reception, which I credit to them. They had everyone on the dance floor- even grandparents! There is honestly not a bad thing to say about them- they were a PERFECT fit for my wedding :)

Profile Picture Haleigh, 7/6/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Randy was my DJ and he was so great! We worked with him and Kena months before hand going through songs, ideas, and just anything that we needed help with they were willing to do whatever they could.

On the day of Randy was amazing. He used our picked song choices and my crowds involvement to know what song to play next and he made great choices. It was so fun with him on turntables. It really felt like a party!

Thanks Kena and Randy and Edge Sight and Sound. I will always remember the fun we had. You guys are great!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/2/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Absolute best company to choose for any event involving lighting, DJ, and planning. We had the best experience and they made our wedding absolutely perfect. Couldn't have asked for anything else!

Profile Picture User1567639, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Edge was FABULOUS to work with! Such a great company that truly cares about it's clients wants and needs. They made our wedding a night that we will never forget, hands down! Thanks Randy and Kena, You Rock!!! =)

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Erica was my DJ for the evening, and did exactly what I requested. I was so happy to have found Edge Sight and Sound, since I kind of waited till the last minute. Kena was wonderful as she helped me sort out the details last minute, the equipment was set up on time, and everything was perfect. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture G.R., 5/5/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Caleb was our dj. My husband knows him from high school, and we knew there wasn't anyone else we wanted to play our music. He exceeded our expectations! He played the music WE wanted, and didn't play the music we didn't want. He also had a bouquet for the couple who'd been married longest. Loved it!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/8/11, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Caleb was an outstanding DJ. He made sure everyone had fun ! As we had hoped, the music added to the atmosphere of the wedding.

Thanks again for helping to make the evening unforgetable.

All the best

Lori H

Profile Picture Lori, 10/16/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our D.J. Caleb was wonderful. He really found the right type of music to get the crowd dancing. I also loved that he was able to incorporate our type of music with the older generation type of music. It made our night that more special!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/16/10, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

These guys are great! The played incredible music and had the entire wedding on the dance floor all night!

Profile Picture Falynn, 10/9/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Awesome people and company. I would highly recommend them to anyone!! Robby was the dj for our wedding ceremony and reception and he did an excellent job!

Profile Picture Sebastian , 9/18/10, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Edge Sight and Sound, under Caleb's direction, was a great Slideshow provider and dj for our daughter's wedding. We liked Caleb's flexibilty, attention to photo details, and technical ability. At all the other wedding receptions that we've attended in the past, the dance floor was usually empty, but because of the choices of music we were provided and the dj, the dance floor was full all night through. You Rock!

Profile Picture Michelle , 5/22/10, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

EDGE Sight & Sound was awesome to work with! I live out of state and was still able to meet with my DJ twice to go over playlists, timelines, and general feel for both the ceremony and reception of my wedding. Both Kenneth Knoll and John Willever were fantastic! They worked with me to cut/mix music, as well as orchestrate ceremony timing and reception timing. The website was easy to work with and their quick responses to my e-mails and questions were greatly appreciated. They even designed a monogram cut-out for our day that matched our guest favors. Their flexibility to "go with the flow" in an unexpected 6 inches of snow kept me relaxed and able to enjoy the evening without worrying about awkward music transitions. Everyone had such a great time as John kept one great song after another coming. We were surprised that not many people left early due to an unexpected almost blizzard on the first day of spring - and I owe that to John for keeping the party going. Everyone stayed warm by dancing the night away. I definitely recommend EDGE Sight & Sound!! One happy bride!

Profile Picture Lesley, 3/20/10, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Our DJ was wonderful. He played most of the songs we wanted, He did all the dedications we requested and he was 100% dedicated to the wishes of the bride and groom. we had a wonderful experience with them.

Profile Picture Gina, 7/18/09, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

A big thanks to Kenneth who made sure everything went off without a hitch. It was a fantastic night, and the he contributed to what was a very memorable evening. All songs that I requested were played, with the timing of songs at certain periods of the night suiting the mood of the guests at the time. I will certainly recommend them to my friends.

Profile Picture Susan, 5/23/09, 1 Review