Edge Design Group Reviews

Edge Design Group 4
Edge Design Group 5
  • Daniel

Daniel Dunlop · Married on 05/10/2019

EDGE DESIGN...in a class by themselves!

I rarely take the time to write a review, but when thinking about EDGE DESIGN, there was no hesitation. As an owner of a production company, my standards for creative edge, professional conduct, and precision delivery are very high. I'm a nice guy, but a tough client. So...when it came time to have a partner for my own wedding, there was only one group that I trusted for our wedding day, EDGE DESIGN. Gianelle Alba was my project manager and was impeccable at every detail. After listening carefully to our vision, she came back with a customized creative presentation complete with mood boards and copy that spoke of how they would execute on my vision. The actual outcome surpassed even my own standards of creative excellence. The EDGE DESIGN staff was both personable and professional. Maybe the thing that impressed me with most was that they cared and were truly excited about the look and tone of the wedding. I found them to be amazing partners and therefore highly recommend them to anyone who has discriminating tastes, a need for clear communication, a need for creative edge, and the desire to have truly great people in your circle the days leading up to your wedding. Beyond amazing, beyond professional, and beyond the ordinary. Thank you EDGE DESIGN and Gianelle for making our wedding something truly beautiful and memorable.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Sarah Carrera · Married on 04/13/2019

Simply the Best

We absolutely loved working with Edge and cannot recommend them enough! Throughout the entire process, Gabrielle and the Edge team went above / beyond and exceeded our wildest expectations!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Hello Sarah !
    Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you for trusting us with such an important day. Best wishes to you .

Danielle Osiecki · Married on 03/23/2019

Wonderful!

Wow! Edge was amazing and truly brought our wedding vision to life! From the initial meeting throughout all of the planning, edge was there to make sure every detail of the design was taken care of. I was in awe when I saw the beautiful room on our wedding night and so were all of our guests. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Hello Danielle!
    Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your feedback, it allows us to continue to grow and strive to better serve our clients. Best wishes.
  • Alex

Alex Robertson · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing Floral & Decor

Gabi & Edge Design Group truly brought our wedding dreams to reality. After meeting with Gabi one time she understood exactly what we were looking for and we really did not have many pictures to describe what we wanted. I could not ask for a better company to work with!

Edge Design Group 6
    Edge Design Group 7
    Edge Design Group 8
    Edge Design Group 9
    Edge Design Group 10
    Edge Design Group 11
    Sent on 09/08/2019

Ashley Gatlin Rizer · Married on 02/16/2019

AMAZING! Could not have been better! Nailed it!

I could not have had a better experience! Gabby did a consultation with me and helped me finalize the vision for my wedding. Everything was better than I had ever imagined on the day of my wedding. This team is incredible! Guest are still talking about the flowers and decor from my wedding day. Edge design made my wedding look like something out of a movie and I couldn’t have been more pleased with the outcome. Thank you to everyone at this company, you all made my day something I will forever cherish and so will all of my guest. 5 stars all around!!!

Edge Design Group 12
    Edge Design Group 20
    Edge Design Group 21
    Sent on 07/31/2019

Hello Ashley!
    Your kind words are truly appreciated. We are so happy that we were able to bring your vision to life. We want to thank you for trusting us with such an important day.
    Best Wishes.

lindsey · Married on 04/22/2017

AMAZING! Edge was a dream to work with! They brought every dream I had for the design of the venue to life. If there was anything I wanted to change about any of the decor mock-ups they went to any length to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. They even painted the centerpiece vases and candle holders from gold to rose gold to match the theme. They custom built the most amazing bars to match the theme as well. Every detail that we talked about for the wedding was almost twice as amazing when I saw the room the day of the wedding. It was so beautiful that I cried the first time I saw the room and my parents even cried. They went above and beyond. Gabrielle was so easy to work with and totally understood my vision and also gave so many amazing design recommendations that brought the vision above and beyond.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Ashley and Karl · Married on 10/15/2016

Maxine from Edge Design did an AMAZING job transforming our wedding into an a stunning, elegant, and memorable event. She really knows design and without her eye for elegance, our wedding would never have looked as beautiful as it did. To see just how incredible her style is, watch our wedding video to see her work: https://youtu.be/yNbjsuikGuk

Sent on 12/24/2016

From my groom's mouth: "I never knew what a difference flowers could make!" :)

Edge Design and Gabrielle M. did a fabulous job pulling off my dramatic vision within my budget. The ballroom was breathtaking and the flowers were gorgeous. I couldn't have been happier with the choices that we made to create such a sophisticated and elegant space. Gabrielle was also helpful in finding ways to stretch my budget... no detail was missed.

Sent on 05/12/2016

Debora · Married on 11/15/2014

Edge made my wedding beautiful, I cannot say enough about their services. All of our flowers were beautiful and so fragrant. When plans changed at the last minute they stepped up to "flip" our room in just under an hour and the result was stunning. I am still getting compliments on how beautiful the room was. Their flowers were fresh and they were designed so that we could take them home or give them to guests as they left the reception. The guests were as delighted as we were, the flowers did not wilt for days!

Sent on 02/05/2015

Lindsey · Married on 10/03/2014

edge design really made my dreams come true! They were so easy to work with and helped me all along the way! When I walked into my venue it was above and beyond what I could have ever imagined :) thank yAll so much for the hard work!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Barry · Married on 12/21/2013

Edge was really great. They listened well and were very pleasant to work with. The best part was walking into the venue. Everything we imagined was right there in front of us. It was perfect. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 03/27/2014

Ashley · Married on 11/17/2013

THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!! They really do a great job taking romantic and glam to a different level!!! They are great to work with!!! AMAZING PEOPLE!!! Gab and Maxine are exactly what you are looking for!! Don't look any further, you have found the right people...they will have people WOWED!! My guest are still talking about how beautiful, romantic, elegant, and FABULOUS the wedding was!!! CALL THEM NOW.... Before its to late!!! If you want wonderful memories on your wedding day....then EDGE DESIGN are your people!!!

Love you guys!!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Gabrielle Mecca of Edge Design Group was a pleasure to work with. I had something specific in mind and she completely captured my vision in every way. Not only did she pull off the look I wanted (vintage/old Hollywood/Gatsby style), she was a wealth of advice. Any questions I had about my event (even those not related to flowers or decor) she answered for me and gave good advice based on her years of experience. She helped me with logistics such as: programs, bride's book, guest favors, etc. Anything that needed to be in place at the ceremony, reception and/or moved from one place to another she took care of (at no additional charge). I took all those things to her ahead of time and didn't have to worry about taking them to the venue and placing them. This gave me time to focus on getting ready and enjoying my wedding! I interviewed (and got quotes from) 4 other florists before choosing Edge Design Group. The others were less expensive, but they could not capture my vision. Also, Gabrielle was more than a floral designer. She was an adviser who had a calming effect on me. She was worth every penny and I hope to retain her services again some day.

Sent on 11/03/2013

Deborah · Married on 04/20/2013

Edge Design gives just that to any event - edge. The theme for my wedding was Old Hollywood Glamour. I was given that and more. Drama, flair, lights, camera, action! There was no cookie-cutter designs. I can say hands-down what they did for our wedding, I haven't seen anywhere else. My husband's boutonniere matched my bouquet, my dad's my mom's, best man to bridesmaid and so on. Those are a lot of arrangements and they did it with ease. Their personalities are awesome and I hope one day I'm able to work with them again!

Sent on 05/19/2013

Marlon & Cassandra · Married on 03/23/2013

I am so happy that we chose Edge Design for our wedding- Maxine and her team brought my fairytale to life from the paper to the venue! They gave us everything exactly as we requested! They were very professional and willing to assist with any last minute changes or additions with no problem.

My floral bouquets and arrangements were all made by the amazing team at Edge Design Group in Atlanta. We used hydrangeas, tulips, orchids, peonies, anemones and David Austin Roses. My bouquet was all David Austin Roses adorned with beautiful broaches made from black crystals. The hydrangeas, tulips, orchids, peonies, anemones were all used throughout the reception at every dinner table.

Our ceremony decor was very clean and classic. We stood upon a stage with four white columns topped with floral on each corner. The stage had a custom teal cover to match our wedding colors and also so that my dress would pop. Our stage was surrounded with the all black elegant chiavari chairs.

The reception decor was magical. We pairs black chiavari chairs with teal linens with silver chargers. Some tables had tall floral arrangements in milk white vases with a large hydrangea puff - others had low and lush floral close to the base. And then the entire room was filled with candle light for a warm glow. The dance floor was white with a custom monogram in the center with both of our names on it which we loved!
    I would recommend Edge Design without hesitation!! Their work is over the top FABULOUS!

Sent on 07/26/2013
  • angela

angela · Married on 07/14/2012

Gabrielle is the best! My wedding was beautiful. She made my visions on the decor come alive. I highly recommand Edge Design Group.

Sent on 07/25/2012
  • Davis/Burton Wedding

Angela · Married on 07/14/2012

Gabrielle did a wonderful job! It was more then I expected. I highly recommend them they are the best. I LOVE MY WEDDING DECOR!

Sent on 08/13/2012

Diana · Married on 04/07/2012

AMAZING!!!! Was blown away when I saw the final product on the wedding day! The decor and Flowers were better than ever imagined! Made our day that much better to be in love with everything! Wish I could post a pic here!! Don’t think twice...Book Edge design. Gabrielle was AMAZING!!!!

Sent on 05/16/2012

Ashley · Married on 05/14/2011

Maxine and her team did a wonderful job with the flowers for my entire wedding weekend this past weekend at Barnsley Gardens Resort... they did the flowers for the bridesmaid luncheon, rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. I knew exactly what I wanted and gave her tons of pictures and she pulled it all together for the price I wanted to pay. Everything looked beautiful... my bouquet was amazing!!! Had the exact flowers I wanted! I highly recommend Edge Design!!!!

Sent on 05/16/2011

Danielle · Married on 04/16/2011

We really cannot say enough good things about Maxine and Gabrielle. They were so amazing to work with and they both have awesome ideas! Our ceremony was gorgeous and the reception was just wonder! If it didn't move it had flowers on it and it looked gorgeous! Not only was the work they did spectacular, they were very affordable! I hate that the wedding is over because it was such a pleasure to work with them both and I will miss working with them both! Love you guys!

Danielle and Ryan Scott

Sent on 04/21/2011

Candice · Married on 02/11/2011

WOW!!! Edge Design is everything you want and more. We had no idea what we want except for possible colors. We had our first consultation and never worried again. Everything from the flowers, the aisle, the centerpeices was taken care of. We were in love with the look created for us and so were our guests. Amazing service and truly unique!

Sent on 03/08/2011

Julie · Married on 09/05/2010

AMAZING.....AFFORDABLE. they are not the cheapest but they are definitly reasonable. If you love Flashy showy but classy this is the place to go! Their store is so cute and i wanted to use all of their designed. They have over the top but willing to budget down to accomidate any Brides budget. Honestly I made it a point to thank them on my wedding day while they were setting up on how great they did. They were so sweet. The young girl knew exactly what I wanted! I wish I could remember her name. If we ever need flowers again for anything we will definitly be going back to them. LOVE LOVE LOVE. PLEASE just go and check them out and get a quote trust me it is worth it. I went to 5 different florist and they all quoted me 10k more than Edge Design and Edge Design offered 100% more than the other places. Well worth and so happy with them! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU EDGE Desgin GROUP!

Sent on 04/27/2011

Kim · Married on 03/27/2010

Edge Design was everything I wanted and more. Going into my first consultation, I only had a general idea of what I wanted...I ted to get carried away with the big picture and Max helped me work out the details to arrive to exactly what I wanted on my wedding day. Edge Design is not cookie cutter - and that is one of their best qualities! They will however work with you - to your style and what you want. I know this because they did a friend's wedding as well which was much more low key - 2 completely different weddings - 2 totally different brides, both with a floral arrangement that ended up EXQUISITE complementing the style and personality of the couples involved. Edge design is a top tier professional group that will carry you through this vital detail from beginning to end. They understand the industry, but they also know the importance of making your dream wedding a reality...5 STARS!!

Sent on 02/08/2011

Allison · Married on 09/01/2007

LOve Love Love them!

Sent on 04/28/2008
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2012

Maxine and her design team brought my wedding day vision to life! They took care of all decor, from flowers, to tablescapes, to ceremony details, to lighting. It was a one-stop-shop for all design elements. They are an expert design team, fully capable of transforming any space into a dream wedding spot!

Sent on 11/18/2012