Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering Reviews

70 | Hollywood, FL

70 Reviews for Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering

• Ana

Ana · Married on 10/27/2012

My wedding at Eden Catering was absolutely perfect...
    I had so many compliments about the food and sweet table...
    I'm glad I choose them for my wedding day!
    Thank you one more time Ravit.

Sent on 11/15/2012

Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering's reply:

Thank you Ana for the great review, We were honored to be part of your special day!
  • User2972990 · event on: 09/15/2012

Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering is the best!
    If i have to do another party, believe me, will be with you

Sent on 01/12/2013

Ravit at Eden Catering was wonderful to work with for my wedding in Eden Ballroom, FL! She was always quick to respond to my questions and I always felt I was her most important bride. The food at the wedding was incredible and the Brazilian Station was quite the crowd pleaser! The presentation of the food was great too, definitely unique from other caterers. I would highly recommend using Eden Catering for a wedding or any other event!

Sent on 10/30/2012

Lucy · Married on 06/09/2012

My wedding reception was held in the Eden Regal Ballroom at Temple Sinai and it couldn't have been more beautiful, convenient, and a more memorable experience for everyone. The wait staff were very attentive and the room was set up on time, and exactly how we had planned it. The food was delicious- including the house made chocolate soufflé which many people commented, "this is much better than wedding cake!" I would highly recommend Eden Catering for any special celebration or reception. From start to finish- the customer service was superior, the catering service and location were convenient, and the food was very delicious. The whole shebang was actually affordable too. Our expectations were definitely exceeded!

Sent on 06/23/2012

anat · Married on 04/01/2012

Eden Catering fabulous!!!!! Picking out the food was so much fun... as you looked at the presentation pictures and heard the explanations of the foods , it made you hungry. We were the most excited to see and taste all the foods we selected. The individual plating of the selections was creative and entertaining for the guests but the taste was more exceptional. Ravit made our wedding food something to always remember about our wedding reception. We highly recommend her food, her work, and her staff.

Sent on 06/19/2012

Hofit · Married on 12/04/2011

My wedding was only last night but I could not wait to leave feedback on my vendors. I have been getting calls all morning from my guests telling me how much fun they had, how delicious the food was, and how beautiful everything was. None of this could be possible without the help of Ravit. Not only does this catering company provide a gorgeous venue and AMAZING food, but Ravit served as my day-of coordinator. She made sure everything ran smoothly and according to schedule. I never imagined that a wedding could even go so smoothly! Thank you Ravit!!!

Sent on 12/12/2011

Katia · Married on 10/29/2009

I couldn't choose better, Eden catering was the best decision! The quality of the food and the service were outstanding !

Sent on 01/05/2013

liran · Married on 09/09/2009

We were honored to have Eden Catering cater our event. Along the journey, we were visited by their top Wedding Angel, Ravit Erez. With both her and Isaac's expertise and knowledge, they were able to help us manifest the perfect Wedding of our dreams! The food was beyond delicious! We are still getting rave reviews from our guests, saying it was the best food they have ever had, not only at a Wedding, but food in general! They served everything with elegance and complete professionalism. Everything from the appetizer tables, the bar set ups, the buffet all looked so amazing. We highly recommend Eden Catering to anyone looking for tasty, amazingly delicious food, complete professionalism and kindness. The whole staff was so exceptionally trained and skilled. We just can't say enough good things about this company…

Sent on 08/14/2011

Ann · Married on 05/02/2015

AMAZING!! That is all I have to say! They came through for us time and time again. We loved everything about them! The food, the service, the presentation, they were all perfect!

Sent on 06/11/2015
  • Elaine · Married on 01/10/2015

Where should I start...Eden Catering met all of our expectations. Food and energy was great, we received so many compliments from our guests and we highly recommend this place for your next events. Thank you so much we making our day special!! :)

John · Married on 11/22/2014

Last November, we had our wedding at Eden and it was beyond spectacular! The table settings, the food, the decor - everything was perfect! We had an amazing time and I apologize for only now reviewing you guys. It's been a crazy few months as you could imagine! Either way, I want to thank Ravit from the bottom of my heart for helping us with everything and making our night beautiful.

• Linda

linda A · Married on 02/16/2020

Great Customer Service

The whole team was great to work with. They made sure my day ran smooth. Food was awesome. They made sure to work with me and my vision.

Sent on 02/24/2020

Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering's reply:

Linda, thank you for letting us be a part of your special day! We work to make every detail perfect so you can have a beautiful, stress-free wedding. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness. Feel free to reach out if we can ever host another event for you.

Robert · Married on 03/14/2015

We did our wedding at Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering and I just wanted to show my gratitude for an unforgettable event! From the first meeting, we fell in love with Ravit and Ronen and I couldn't be more satisfied with the work they put it in. They really do go above & beyond for their clients. The food was amazing, service was on point and my guests had a great time! Me and my wife thank you for the ridiculous amount of effort you must have put in for making our night memorable. Thanks again!!

Sent on 05/07/2015

I had my wedding at Eden Regal Ballroom 3 months ago and 'til this day my guests are STILL talking about it! I am soooo grateful that I had the opportunity to have my wedding in this location. Martha (the wedding coordinator) was amazing! I never once saw her sit down. She was continually on her feet making sure everything was in place. The food was SOOOOOOO GOOD!! I was a little bit afraid because the food tasting didn't go so well, but the chef sat down with me that day and asked me what I wanted becuase he would make everything I asked and for me not to worry because he promised everything was going to be great the day of. And he was right! I highly recommend Eden Regal Ballroom if you want a spectacular wedding!

Sent on 03/11/2015

3.5

After searching high and low for a reception location that met both of our requirements we were thirlled to find Eden. The place is even more breath taking in person than in pictures. The food, out of this world amazing, not your run of the mill reception hall food. Our guest kept coming up to me during the wedding and calling me and our parents the days after to tell us how amazing the wedding was. A big part of that I owe to Eden. They are very flexable and accomadate whatever you have in mind. Only complaint I did have and why I can not give them a 5 out of 5 is the bumps in the road we had during planning. They were hard to get in touch with. They did not have the correct food for our tasting. And every aspect of the wedding I had to take charge of. It was my expectation that they would have a list of things that normally need to be asked (tables, chairs, linens, etc.) but instead I had to come up with all of the questions and they made notes. Overall not very organized. Most of these issues were taken care of. We had a second tasting which went great. The owner Ravit gave me her personal cell phone and from there on out I never had a problem reaching them. But I still had a very small issue with them the day of due to their lack of organization. Regardless I would still highly recommend Eden, the value and flexibility along with the look of the place and quality/taste of their food more than makes up for some areas of improvement. I am so glad I had my wedding there, it truly was the wedding of my dream.

Sent on 11/27/2012

Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering's reply:

Thank you for sharing your special day with us. We are honored to be a part of your wonderful memories. We have a new Manager and we have implemented new service standards. We hope you get an opportunity to visit and meet the new friendly team. May you have a long and happy life together full of Love! Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering

4.2
      3.0

Disclaimer: this event was for "internal/home synagogue" purposes. I feel deeper discounts may have been afforded. The linen service should have been gratis. Otherwise the buffet was beautiful. Loved the candle columns. Food was plentiful. Service staff and flexibility to table seating changes was a 10.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Sharlene · Married on 06/15/2019

3.8
      3.0

Everything was great until day of wedding the day-of coordinator there has a horrific attitude

I had a very good experience with the Eden Ballroom the food was great the building is beautiful other than the X because it's a Jewish Center but the day of the wedding they have an event coordinator there named Martha she had a very disgusting attitude treated my guests as if they were prisoners and literally was barking at people running behind guest accusing them bringing in their own drinks claiming that the bar didn't serve dark liquor which they do she act as a Warden not a coordinator. All my guests were adults and in great manner but she literally just was disrespectful the entire night she had a very bad day and took it out at my wedding

Sent on 06/30/2019

2.0

Had our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception at Eden Catering. Beautiful ballroom and cocktail room. Loved the decor that was already provided (lighting in the walls that can be made into any color and sheer drapery around the whole room). The food was great; I got a ton of comments from our guests about how wonderful the food was.

However, there were some major issues. My guests were handed comment cards at the end of the night in regards to how the food was and then had someone look over their shoulder until they responded. Completely unprofessional and was NEVER asked if this would be ok. Chose a specific beef dish for our guests and the incorrect one was served. Very embarrassing as the menu cards I printed had the beef dish I wanted stated. They ran out of fish entrees. My husband and I didn't even get to try the fish dish that we ordered when we were asked for our meal choice. They turned on the lights at 12:30, even though we were told we could have the room as late as we wanted.

All in all, a beautiful location and great food, but definitely some things that are hard to overlook.

Sent on 04/03/2013
  • ANUSHA

Anusha Clegg · Getting married on 06/08/2021

1.0
      1.0

Horrible Experience

I had my wedding there a few months ago and to be honest, it was NOT a good experience. I made the mistake of putting a deposit on the hall prior to taking an actual visit and simply going of the pictures they have posted everywhere (which make this entire place look incredible). I mean whoever did the photos did a great job! Not to mention Ruby (Owner/manager) is a great sales person. She definitely sold me on everything with her sweet talk. One of their main selling points is to tell you that you can have the hall as late as you want on the day of your event, which is one of the reasons I decided to book with them.
    To be completely honest, the inside of the hall itself is not bad, but keep it mind that you are just getting the shell EVERYTHING you see besides the walls you have to pay for. They did give me plates and silver wear but if you want color tablecloths you have to provide them. If you want the fancy chairs or tables in the photos, you have to provide them. you have to provide them. Plate chargers, you have to provide them. Chair covers, placemats, silverware holders, is all your responsibility to bring. Your guests 1st impression is their last and the outside of this venue looks like a school (not appealing to the eyes at all).
    I initially wanted to do my ceremony outdoor at Eden, but when I seen the outside in person, I realized there was no way for me to do that. Unless I hire some to completely transform the outside and decorate everything. Not to mention spend more money. Also the only good photos you can get are inside of the hall. No nice place to take photos outside. This hall is also located in the middle of a residential area. So not much open space.
    Ruby (the owner) is very nice before she gets the money, after that she turns into a different person & is not much of a help. It was my wedding so I got the most expensive package with Eden, yet we still had limited options on things. Even the “Top Shelf” bar was limited. Most of the people in my party drink Jameson (Whiskey) and Glenfiddich (Scotch) and Ruby told us they only provide certain alcohol which is Kosher. So that means; NO Bourbon, NO Irish Whiskey, NO Scotch. The food they provide is Kosher also (which you may think is great) but keep in mind they can’t use any cheese, shrimp, pork, etc..
    Last but not least the Bridal suite is as small as a bathroom. I wanted to take photos with my bridesmaids in the suite but after seeing it, I had to book a hotel for my photos with the bridesmaids because there was no way I could use the space they provided. Again, more money…
    Also just a heads up if you are using their chapel for your ceremony, its $500.00 more! And there is no sound system for you to use during your rehearsal or actual ceremony. So I had to hire someone to come for that aswel. A persons wedding day is the most important day of their life and to be stressed out on that day or to feel like you’ve been catfished is not a good feeling. Especially after spending so much money. I really do hope this review helps those of you considering booking Eden Regal Ballroom and Catering for your special day. Please take a visit prior to booking and ask all the questions you can. All in all I would not recommend this place, especially not for a wedding.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering's reply:

Sheryl, I'm disappointed to hear your wedding on October 4th did not meet your expectations. We strive to make sure that everything is to our clients specification within their chosen package. We appreciate your feedback and would like to further discuss. Feel free to give us a call at 954-922-3344.

Kay · Married on 05/12/2014

1.8
      2.5
      0.0
      0.5

I had my wedding at Eden's catering. Our experience was not pleasant. Once you signed a contract and give the money you will realize that it's almost impossible to get in contact with them. They are not professional at all. And if you ever had to speak or deal with one of the coordinator name Martha (Colombian lady) your stress level will go up the roof. Very rude lady, insensitive, very hard to work with. Your wedding should be pleasant, enjoyable, and the best day of your life. My stress level and my frustration was so high that I cried my entire wedding. One major thing they have in their favor is the Chef and the food. The Chef is very patient, willing to work with you until you are completely satisfied.

Sent on 11/12/2014