Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering Reviews

70 | Hollywood, FL

70 Reviews for Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering

Melissa Zachery · Getting married on 07/12/2020

Thank you!!!

I had my dream wedding at the Eden Regal Ballroom, and it wouldn't have been pulled off if it wasn’t for the amazing people that worked there! Ravit, Diana and Marta are a super team that make sure your wedding happens just the way you want it! The venue is breathless, the ceremony site is perfect, and I loved having so much room in the bridal suite for me to get ready! We didn't have to do a lot of decorations because the venue itself is already set up very nicely! The best thing amount working with them is the day of your wedding. You think you have all this time to do everything you need to do, but guess what brides you dont! You need a team of people to run around and handle everything for you so you can ENJOY your day and just relax! It is honestly amazing what this team pulls off! I feel like there is so much more I could say, but really if you go check this place out I think you will fall in love just as I did.

Sent on 12/26/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Levine · Married on 08/08/2019

Stress free wedding planning!!!

I could not ask for a more beautiful wedding. Ravit the owner of Eden Regal Ballroom and her staff did an excellent job of making my daughter’s wedding so memorable. The excellent knowledge and planning they did make the wedding stress free and beautiful. The food was outstanding, and the ballroom was so beautiful. Ravit helped us through everything. The venue is beautiful, unlimited hours and the guests were still complimenting. I highly recommend this place.

Sent on 10/19/2019

Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering's reply:

Amanda, thank you for allowing us to be a part of your daughter's special day. We're happy to hear that it was free of stress and that everyone had a lovely time. Great food, beautiful decor, and top-notch assistance is what we're known for. Whenever you've got another big event, we'll be right here for you.
  • Laura

Laura Fay · Married on 08/02/2019

Wedding ceremony and reception

We had our wedding ceremony and reception here last month and it was absolutely amazing. All our guests loved the venue and they are still talking about it. Everything was beyond our expectations!!! The venue is not only stunning, but it offers delicious food and outstanding service. Thanks to the staff for providing excellent service. I highly recommend this venue for any occasion.

Sent on 09/07/2019

Leah Mahn · Married on 07/01/2019

This is the place to have your wedding!

This was the first wedding I ever made and it was for my oldest daughter. It turned out to be above and beyond all my expectations. It was beautiful, organized, the food was delicious, even my guests told me. I did most of my planning and arranging with Ravit and on the day of the wedding dealt with Marta also and I cannot praise them enough. All the qualities needed to create a successful event like patience, flexibility, responsibility, creativity, good customer service, quality, attentive to our needs, and more were met. I would highly recommend Eden Regal to everyone.

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Paula

Paula Lopez · Married on 06/09/2019

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!

I can't get over how great this venue was! The food was amazing, the staff delightful, classy, and incredibly helpful- and the venue is so beautiful!!! Chef Isaac was the rave of the evening- every guest loved our food! All we heard about was how great the ballroom and the food were. Best decision we ever made. This team is amazing to work with and I will recommend them to everyone

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Bernice

Bernice Joseph · Married on 05/26/2019

This place is UNREAL

My wedding at Eden was a dream to say the least. From the initial meeting to the last moment of our wedding, everything was a breeze, everyone was so friendly and helpful. All of my guests were raving about how great the food was. We partied till really late with no pressure from the staff to leave. I highly recommend Eden because of their great staff and their flexibility, oh and they don't have old and ugly carpet anywhere!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Mila · Married on 04/23/2019

Ravit and her staff at Eden Regal Ballroom are such wonderful people to work with - they truly are professionals and know exactly how to handle any type of issue relating to the event. We (entire family) felt totally taken care of before and during the reception(Our daughters Sweet 16). Most importantly the food was DELICIOUS!! I would highly recommend this venue - they truly know what customer service is all about! It is a beautiful venue as well! Thank you Eden Regal for making my daughters special night a success!

Mila Hamilton
    Weston FL

Sent on 09/15/2016

Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering's reply:

Thank you so much! We really enjoyed working with you and everything came together so beautifully! I wish you all the best!!

Riki Edry · Married on 03/02/2019

Beautiful venue

I have a great experience with this catering company. The food is fresh and tasty. The service is great and the space is clean, modern and elegant.

Sent on 04/25/2019

Amanda W · Married on 02/08/2019

This venue is incredible!

My husband and I loved this venue from the first meeting. Jennifer was GREAT! She was so helpful in everything we needed and asked for from the very first meeting to the day of the Wedding. She helped with our budget to customize our menu. The food was absolutely great. We got repeated compliments on the food, with several guests saying it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding and the staff is kind and responsive. They make the day run smoothly. Highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 02/16/2019

Korin Sitchin · Married on 02/01/2019

The perfect venue for my wedding

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Eden Regal Ballroom. I would highly recommend this vendor to a couple who wants easy planning and an affordable price. From the very first planning stages, through the actual event, everything was so easy and the staff was so knowlegeable and helpful. We worked with Ravit and Jennifer and they walked us through every step of the wedding planning process. All the vendors that Eden provided to us were professional and easy to work with. The catering staff were so helpful and kind and the food was a big hit. We got to enjoy our night and not worry about a thing.

Sent on 02/08/2019

Danit · Married on 01/05/2019

The perfect venue for my wedding

Working with Eden Regal was amazing! Ravit is very nice and accommodating. She made sure that we had everything we wanted and really worked to make our day special. The place is beautiful. High ceilings, glossy floors, great stage for my DJ. Everything was great! Plus the packages included a lot, Catering, cake from Ana Paz, Bar, unlimited hours and even a complimentary bridal suite. A great deal. The staff is professional and determined to meet all your needs. We were so pleased with their services, beyond what we could imagine!

Sent on 01/19/2019

shay · Married on 04/14/2018

I had my reception at Eden 04/14/18 , My wedding was absolutely amazing . Everyone was helpful and made the day magical. Special thanks to Ravit and my coordinator Martha . Martha was professional , attentive and creative. She designed inside so beautifully , I was speechless. The food was amazing , the servers were polite and quick . The place itself was beautiful. All my guests gave my husband and I good review. They also had a bridal suite which was a plus , my husband and I got to relax in there and they brought us drinks and appetizers in the suite. I could go on and on about how perfect Eden is lol ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 04/24/2018
  • Itai

Itai · Married on 12/10/2017

Best venue and staff !!

We had our wedding at Eden Regal Ballroom on October 7th 2018 and everything was just perfect. The staff was great with helping us in all aspects.
    Martha, Ravit, Monica, Jennifer and the chef Issac were amazing !
    Highly recommend this venue to anyone.

Loved everything about it !

Sent on 10/20/2018

Adele · Married on 10/21/2017

We celebrated our daughter's event at Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering and had the most wonderful experience. Every detail was perfect, from our initial meeting, through the months of planning to the actual day of the event. Everything went wonderfully! The owner, Ravit Cohen, was so caring, knowledgeable and professional; she made it all seem effortless. We highly recommend this vendor, not only for the beautiful venue; but their wonderful food, professionalism and their level of care and attention to every detail. I have guests calling me to praise the food they served! We are extremely pleased and can't say enough good things about their event coordinator, Martha; she was on target with our timeline. Everything was so personalized and carefully planned that Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering exceeded all our expectations!!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Maria · Married on 08/22/2017

Ravit was awesome! Helped us in every detail! She was very supportive. Place is beautiful and food was delicious and very well presented.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Maria,
    Thank you so much for your review! You and Michael were an absolute pleasure to work with and I wish you both all the best!
  • I

idiella · Married on 07/21/2017

Exactly what I wanted the service was excellent... wonderful staff thank you

Sent on 08/17/2017

HisQueen · Married on 07/14/2017

We had our wedding on July 14th. Everything was breathtaking and amazing. The staff were great, the bar was flowing. My guest are still waving about the amount of food there was. This is the first place that gives so much option for a wedding. You really get way more than you pay for.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Meshi · Married on 06/25/2017

I had such an amazing experience with Eden ballroom and catering! The staff was so nice and were so accommodating and made my day very special! Everybody loved the ambience as well as the delicious food! I would highly recommend this place to anyone who wants to make an event here! Thank you again for everything!

Sent on 10/11/2016
  • I

Ineka · Married on 03/18/2017

This venue is so big and beautiful it’s has it all. It has a church, and area for cocktail hour and a beautiful ballroom that comes draped in white sheet. My package was and hundred dollar for each person for dinner. The use all parts of the venue is a charge but they were great.

Sent on 03/19/2018

Ella · Married on 12/13/2016

I am really happy that i made the choice of picking Eden for my daughter's 350 people wedding! Beautiful, elegant venue, delicious and abundant food and bar menu, professional and friendly staff, easy and plenty of parking space. Highly Recommend!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Eva · Married on 09/03/2016

Working with Eden Catering for my daughter's Bat Mitzvah Kiddush at Temple Sinai was great. The team was receptive to all of my requests, the food was fresh and delicious, and the set up beautiful. They surpassed my daughter's expectations by even matching the color of the chandelier light. It was a beautiful and elegant affair and the best part was that I didn't have to worry about anything.

Sent on 09/25/2016

Eva · Married on 08/28/2016

Eden Regal Ballroom and Catering was the perfect location for our summer wedding. We could not have asked for a more beautiful and elegant location. Eden Regal Ballroom is an all-inclusive experience, providing both the ceremony and reception venue and amazing catering. If you are looking for a venue with great food, look no further. They have an excellent selection of food from the appetizers to the main course. The food for our wedding was amazing. The Rib Eye was perfectly cooked, the chicken was tender and the salmon was perfect. We could not have asked for a better meal! The team at Eden Regal is phenomenal. We worked with Ravit from our first meeting until the wedding day. She is professional, sweet and extremely organized!!! She has an answer to literally everything. She helped us organize and shape our wedding day into the image we had in mind. She recommended vendors to us, set up food tastings, and answered any and all questions we had. On our wedding day she made sure everything went smoothly and without a hitch. She took care of everything and made sure we enjoyed every minute of our day. In the end, she was the glue that held everything together. I would highly recommend this venue. Between the amazing staff, great food and wonderful drinks, we could not have asked for a better wedding experience. I would recommend contacting vendors from the preferred vendors. They know the venue well and have worked with the coordinating team a lot in the past. Thank you for the best wedding we could have asked for!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Gina · Married on 12/12/2015

Everything was wonderful- the food, the service, the chefs! Words are really not adequate to describe how pleased we were with all that the folks at Eden Catering did for us at the reception. We highly recommend Eden Catering!

Sent on 02/15/2016