55 Reviews for Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering

Outside Cake (1)
Liquor License (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
52 Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering Reviews

Ravit and her staff at Eden Regal Ballroom are such wonderful people to work with - they truly are professionals and know exactly how to handle any type of issue relating to the event. We (entire family) felt totally taken care of before and during the reception(Our daughters Sweet 16). Most importantly the food was DELICIOUS!! I would highly recommend this venue - they truly know what customer service is all about! It is a beautiful venue as well! Thank you Eden Regal for making my daughters special night a success!

Mila Hamilton
Weston FL

Profile Picture Mila, 4/23/19, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my reception at Eden 04/14/18 , My wedding was absolutely amazing . Everyone was helpful and made the day magical. Special thanks to Ravit and my coordinator Martha . Martha was professional , attentive and creative. She designed inside so beautifully , I was speechless. The food was amazing , the servers were polite and quick . The place itself was beautiful. All my guests gave my husband and I good review. They also had a bridal suite which was a plus , my husband and I got to relax in there and they brought us drinks and appetizers in the suite. I could go on and on about how perfect Eden is lol ❤️❤️❤️

Profile Picture shay, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Chocolate Fountain, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Indoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables

We celebrated our daughter's event at Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering and had the most wonderful experience. Every detail was perfect, from our initial meeting, through the months of planning to the actual day of the event. Everything went wonderfully! The owner, Ravit Cohen, was so caring, knowledgeable and professional; she made it all seem effortless. We highly recommend this vendor, not only for the beautiful venue; but their wonderful food, professionalism and their level of care and attention to every detail. I have guests calling me to praise the food they served! We are extremely pleased and can't say enough good things about their event coordinator, Martha; she was on target with our timeline. Everything was so personalized and carefully planned that Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering exceeded all our expectations!!

Profile Picture Adele , 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Indoor, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, Chocolate Fountain, Glassware

Ravit was awesome! Helped us in every detail! She was very supportive. Place is beautiful and food was delicious and very well presented.

Photos
Profile Picture Maria , 8/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Indoor, Barware, China, Glassware, Linens, Cake, Clean Up, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Chair Covers, Chairs, Lighting, Tables

Exactly what I wanted the service was excellent... wonderful staff thank you

Profile Picture idiella, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding on July 14th. Everything was breathtaking and amazing. The staff were great, the bar was flowing. My guest are still waving about the amount of food there was. This is the first place that gives so much option for a wedding. You really get way more than you pay for.

Profile Picture HisQueen, 7/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had such an amazing experience with Eden ballroom and catering! The staff was so nice and were so accommodating and made my day very special! Everybody loved the ambience as well as the delicious food! I would highly recommend this place to anyone who wants to make an event here! Thank you again for everything!

Profile Picture Meshi, 6/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This venue is so big and beautiful it’s has it all. It has a church, and area for cocktail hour and a beautiful ballroom that comes draped in white sheet. My package was and hundred dollar for each person for dinner. The use all parts of the venue is a charge but they were great.

Profile Picture Ineka, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Indoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Open Bar

I am really happy that i made the choice of picking Eden for my daughter's 350 people wedding! Beautiful, elegant venue, delicious and abundant food and bar menu, professional and friendly staff, easy and plenty of parking space. Highly Recommend!

Profile Picture Ella, 12/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Working with Eden Catering for my daughter's Bat Mitzvah Kiddush at Temple Sinai was great. The team was receptive to all of my requests, the food was fresh and delicious, and the set up beautiful. They surpassed my daughter's expectations by even matching the color of the chandelier light. It was a beautiful and elegant affair and the best part was that I didn't have to worry about anything.

Profile Picture Eva, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Eden Regal Ballroom and Catering was the perfect location for our summer wedding. We could not have asked for a more beautiful and elegant location. Eden Regal Ballroom is an all-inclusive experience, providing both the ceremony and reception venue and amazing catering. If you are looking for a venue with great food, look no further. They have an excellent selection of food from the appetizers to the main course. The food for our wedding was amazing. The Rib Eye was perfectly cooked, the chicken was tender and the salmon was perfect. We could not have asked for a better meal! The team at Eden Regal is phenomenal. We worked with Ravit from our first meeting until the wedding day. She is professional, sweet and extremely organized!!! She has an answer to literally everything. She helped us organize and shape our wedding day into the image we had in mind. She recommended vendors to us, set up food tastings, and answered any and all questions we had. On our wedding day she made sure everything went smoothly and without a hitch. She took care of everything and made sure we enjoyed every minute of our day. In the end, she was the glue that held everything together. I would highly recommend this venue. Between the amazing staff, great food and wonderful drinks, we could not have asked for a better wedding experience. I would recommend contacting vendors from the preferred vendors. They know the venue well and have worked with the coordinating team a lot in the past. Thank you for the best wedding we could have asked for!

Profile Picture Eva, 8/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was wonderful- the food, the service, the chefs! Words are really not adequate to describe how pleased we were with all that the folks at Eden Catering did for us at the reception. We highly recommend Eden Catering!

Profile Picture Gina , 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I have to say, when I walked into this venue I had a feeling it would be too expensive. But their prices are affordable and your package is unique. You manage your package how you want to. Especially food! I got married 3 weeks ago and I am still hearing about how the food was AMAZING and how beautiful the whole location/set up was! I did not stick to the examples they give. I actually personalized it by adding a famous plate from El Salvador and Cuba in our Hors d'oeuvres. I picked "mini pupusas" and he picked "papa rellenas". Super good! Do not get scared of the cornish hen...its actually very delicious. We added "arroz congri" inside and as side dishes the yuca and sweet plantains. Our Salmon was with mofongo and our steak was more traditional with red potatoes and vegetables. We just wanted to add personalization from our backgrounds to make it different from a usual wedding. Chef Isaac, VERY HELPFUL and super nice. Any idea you have in your mind he can create. The attentiveness of the staff that night was superb....to say to the T. I don't regret anything of my wedding. To finalize, my husband and I are very happy with the outcome.

Profile Picture natalie, 12/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Indoor, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Ever since the beginning, Shellie was a pleasure to work with. I never thought to hire a day-of wedding coordinator but that was probably the best money I spent during the whole wedding process. She worked with my budget and was in contact with me from the day I hired her until after I was already married.
My wedding day was chaotic, but who's isn't? Well for some reason, I thought mine was out of the ordinary. Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering was a pleasure. I was such a bridezilla and they just did whatever she could to make me feel at ease. I had an issue with a venue and after I told them how upset I was, I asked them to talk to the head person at the venue and they got me an extra hour of open bar FOR FREE :) That definitely made up for what they did.

Profile Picture Ginger, 12/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I just want to say Thank you guys so much. It was everything I imagined my wedding day to be, "PERFECT". I was pleased in every way possible. I would recommend Eden Ballroom to everyone. The best in South Florida. Love From the Codners!!! Thank you again.

Profile Picture User6060469, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Parking, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

Great Ballroom, excellent service and excellent food, will definitely recommend it to my friends and family.

Profile Picture YAROM, 11/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Everything was beyond my expectations. The staff did an amazing job, it was a wonderful experience from the food to the last little detail. Everything was like i imagined it would be. I will definitely used again Eden Regal Ballroom for any future even.

Profile Picture Yaraylen, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor

Delicious food!! Excellent service !affordable price I'm speechless !

Profile Picture Tally, 10/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

They were incredible to work with! The food was amazing, and I had multiple guests tell me how delicious it was! The tables were set beautifully and were exactly what I wanted! I'm so glad we went with Eden! I promise you, they will not let you down.

Profile Picture Teresa, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Eden Catering lived up to all the promises made during this process. Their attention to detail is fantastic, and they are completely flexible. They are incredibly responsive, every question and email was answered immediately. The food on the day of the wedding was exactly what we had tasted during our tasting over a year before. All of the staff that was there the day of were extremely professional, they were kind, courteous and helpful and did a great job ensuring all our guests had everything they need. If you are looking for restaurant quality food at a great value, Eden is your answer.

Profile Picture Wendy, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beyond my expectations! Eden did an amazing job with all of our wedding arrangements! The meals were delicious and elegantly presented. The staff was more than accommodating, my guests mentioned to me how great they were treated! The decorations were extremely elegant and everything was superbly arranged. Thanks for all the help!!

Profile Picture Claudette , 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Not only did we love our wedding, but our guests had a great time! We received so many compliments on the food and decor, I'm extremely satisfied with the work that Eden did for me. I will definitely recommend you to all of my girlfriends!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding was March 14th at Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering and I couldn't have been happier with how wonderful everything was! I usually don't leave reviews, but we had such a great time that I had to make my opinion known. The food was extremely delicious and the ballroom was beyond spectacular. Definitely did a great job. Thanks for giving me a beautiful night!

Profile Picture Todd, 3/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

WOW! WOW! WOW! Our wedding was unbelievable!
This venue is amazing, beautiful setting and excellent service. The wait staff was very attentive to all of our guests. They went above and beyond, and I could not be more grateful. Marta (their wedding coordinator) is awesome!!! She went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was perfect right down to the last detail! The food was amazing and. All of my vendors, lighting, photography etc. commented on how accommodating the venue was. If you are looking for perfection, I HIGHLY recommend using Eden Regal Ballroom to cater your event. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Nina, 2/14/15, 1 Review