Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering Reviews

Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering 5
Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering 6
Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering 7

Mila · Getting married on 04/23/2019

Ravit and her staff at Eden Regal Ballroom are such wonderful people to work with - they truly are professionals and know exactly how to handle any type of issue relating to the event. We (entire family) felt totally taken care of before and during the reception(Our daughters Sweet 16). Most importantly the food was DELICIOUS!! I would highly recommend this venue - they truly know what customer service is all about! It is a beautiful venue as well! Thank you Eden Regal for making my daughters special night a success!

Mila Hamilton
    Weston FL

Sent on 09/15/2016

Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering's reply:

Thank you so much! We really enjoyed working with you and everything came together so beautifully! I wish you all the best!!

Korin Sitchin · Married on 02/01/2019

The perfect venue for my wedding

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Eden Regal Ballroom. I would highly recommend this vendor to a couple who wants easy planning and an affordable price. From the very first planning stages, through the actual event, everything was so easy and the staff was so knowlegeable and helpful. We worked with Ravit and Jennifer and they walked us through every step of the wedding planning process. All the vendors that Eden provided to us were professional and easy to work with. The catering staff were so helpful and kind and the food was a big hit. We got to enjoy our night and not worry about a thing.

Danit · Married on 01/05/2019

The perfect venue for my wedding

Working with Eden Regal was amazing! Ravit is very nice and accommodating. She made sure that we had everything we wanted and really worked to make our day special. The place is beautiful. High ceilings, glossy floors, great stage for my DJ. Everything was great! Plus the packages included a lot, Catering, cake from Ana Paz, Bar, unlimited hours and even a complimentary bridal suite. A great deal. The staff is professional and determined to meet all your needs. We were so pleased with their services, beyond what we could imagine!

shay · Married on 04/14/2018

I had my reception at Eden 04/14/18 , My wedding was absolutely amazing . Everyone was helpful and made the day magical. Special thanks to Ravit and my coordinator Martha . Martha was professional , attentive and creative. She designed inside so beautifully , I was speechless. The food was amazing , the servers were polite and quick . The place itself was beautiful. All my guests gave my husband and I good review. They also had a bridal suite which was a plus , my husband and I got to relax in there and they brought us drinks and appetizers in the suite. I could go on and on about how perfect Eden is lol ❤️❤️❤️

• Itai

Itai · Married on 12/10/2017

Best venue and staff !!

We had our wedding at Eden Regal Ballroom on October 7th 2018 and everything was just perfect. The staff was great with helping us in all aspects.
    Martha, Ravit, Monica, Jennifer and the chef Issac were amazing !
    Highly recommend this venue to anyone.

Loved everything about it !

Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering 8
    Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering 9
    Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering 10

Adele · Married on 10/21/2017

We celebrated our daughter's event at Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering and had the most wonderful experience. Every detail was perfect, from our initial meeting, through the months of planning to the actual day of the event. Everything went wonderfully! The owner, Ravit Cohen, was so caring, knowledgeable and professional; she made it all seem effortless. We highly recommend this vendor, not only for the beautiful venue; but their wonderful food, professionalism and their level of care and attention to every detail. I have guests calling me to praise the food they served! We are extremely pleased and can't say enough good things about their event coordinator, Martha; she was on target with our timeline. Everything was so personalized and carefully planned that Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering exceeded all our expectations!!

Maria · Married on 08/22/2017

Ravit was awesome! Helped us in every detail! She was very supportive. Place is beautiful and food was delicious and very well presented.

Sent on 10/19/2017
    Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering 17
    Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering 18
    Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering 19

Maria,
    Thank you so much for your review! You and Michael were an absolute pleasure to work with and I wish you both all the best!
  • I

idiella · Married on 07/21/2017

Exactly what I wanted the service was excellent... wonderful staff thank you

HisQueen · Married on 07/14/2017

We had our wedding on July 14th. Everything was breathtaking and amazing. The staff were great, the bar was flowing. My guest are still waving about the amount of food there was. This is the first place that gives so much option for a wedding. You really get way more than you pay for.

Meshi · Married on 06/25/2017

I had such an amazing experience with Eden ballroom and catering! The staff was so nice and were so accommodating and made my day very special! Everybody loved the ambience as well as the delicious food! I would highly recommend this place to anyone who wants to make an event here! Thank you again for everything!

• I

Ineka · Married on 03/18/2017

This venue is so big and beautiful it’s has it all. It has a church, and area for cocktail hour and a beautiful ballroom that comes draped in white sheet. My package was and hundred dollar for each person for dinner. The use all parts of the venue is a charge but they were great.

Ella · Married on 12/13/2016

I am really happy that i made the choice of picking Eden for my daughter's 350 people wedding! Beautiful, elegant venue, delicious and abundant food and bar menu, professional and friendly staff, easy and plenty of parking space. Highly Recommend!

Eva · Married on 09/03/2016

Working with Eden Catering for my daughter's Bat Mitzvah Kiddush at Temple Sinai was great. The team was receptive to all of my requests, the food was fresh and delicious, and the set up beautiful. They surpassed my daughter's expectations by even matching the color of the chandelier light. It was a beautiful and elegant affair and the best part was that I didn't have to worry about anything.

Eva · Married on 08/28/2016

Eden Regal Ballroom and Catering was the perfect location for our summer wedding. We could not have asked for a more beautiful and elegant location. Eden Regal Ballroom is an all-inclusive experience, providing both the ceremony and reception venue and amazing catering. If you are looking for a venue with great food, look no further. They have an excellent selection of food from the appetizers to the main course. The food for our wedding was amazing. The Rib Eye was perfectly cooked, the chicken was tender and the salmon was perfect. We could not have asked for a better meal! The team at Eden Regal is phenomenal. We worked with Ravit from our first meeting until the wedding day. She is professional, sweet and extremely organized!!! She has an answer to literally everything. She helped us organize and shape our wedding day into the image we had in mind. She recommended vendors to us, set up food tastings, and answered any and all questions we had. On our wedding day she made sure everything went smoothly and without a hitch. She took care of everything and made sure we enjoyed every minute of our day. In the end, she was the glue that held everything together. I would highly recommend this venue. Between the amazing staff, great food and wonderful drinks, we could not have asked for a better wedding experience. I would recommend contacting vendors from the preferred vendors. They know the venue well and have worked with the coordinating team a lot in the past. Thank you for the best wedding we could have asked for!

Gina · Married on 12/12/2015

Everything was wonderful- the food, the service, the chefs! Words are really not adequate to describe how pleased we were with all that the folks at Eden Catering did for us at the reception. We highly recommend Eden Catering!

natalie · Married on 12/05/2015

I have to say, when I walked into this venue I had a feeling it would be too expensive. But their prices are affordable and your package is unique. You manage your package how you want to. Especially food! I got married 3 weeks ago and I am still hearing about how the food was AMAZING and how beautiful the whole location/set up was! I did not stick to the examples they give. I actually personalized it by adding a famous plate from El Salvador and Cuba in our Hors d'oeuvres. I picked "mini pupusas" and he picked "papa rellenas". Super good! Do not get scared of the cornish hen...its actually very delicious. We added "arroz congri" inside and as side dishes the yuca and sweet plantains. Our Salmon was with mofongo and our steak was more traditional with red potatoes and vegetables. We just wanted to add personalization from our backgrounds to make it different from a usual wedding. Chef Isaac, VERY HELPFUL and super nice. Any idea you have in your mind he can create. The attentiveness of the staff that night was superb....to say to the T. I don't regret anything of my wedding. To finalize, my husband and I are very happy with the outcome.

Ginger · Married on 12/04/2015

Ever since the beginning, Shellie was a pleasure to work with. I never thought to hire a day-of wedding coordinator but that was probably the best money I spent during the whole wedding process. She worked with my budget and was in contact with me from the day I hired her until after I was already married.
    My wedding day was chaotic, but who's isn't? Well for some reason, I thought mine was out of the ordinary. Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering was a pleasure. I was such a bridezilla and they just did whatever she could to make me feel at ease. I had an issue with a venue and after I told them how upset I was, I asked them to talk to the head person at the venue and they got me an extra hour of open bar FOR FREE :) That definitely made up for what they did.

Sent on 01/07/2016

Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering's reply:

We thank you for sharing your special day with us! It was an honor to be a part of your wonderful day. The off premise catering was wonderful even though the day you wanted our venue we were booked, Thank you so much for the opportunity to cater their event.

I just want to say Thank you guys so much. It was everything I imagined my wedding day to be, "PERFECT". I was pleased in every way possible. I would recommend Eden Ballroom to everyone. The best in South Florida. Love From the Codners!!! Thank you again.

• Y

YAROM · Married on 11/29/2015

Great Ballroom, excellent service and excellent food, will definitely recommend it to my friends and family.

• Y

Yaraylen · Married on 11/14/2015

Everything was beyond my expectations. The staff did an amazing job, it was a wonderful experience from the food to the last little detail. Everything was like i imagined it would be. I will definitely used again Eden Regal Ballroom for any future even.

Tally · Married on 10/14/2015

Delicious food!! Excellent service !affordable price I'm speechless !

Teresa · Married on 05/23/2015

They were incredible to work with! The food was amazing, and I had multiple guests tell me how delicious it was! The tables were set beautifully and were exactly what I wanted! I'm so glad we went with Eden! I promise you, they will not let you down.

• W

Wendy · Married on 05/09/2015

Eden Catering lived up to all the promises made during this process. Their attention to detail is fantastic, and they are completely flexible. They are incredibly responsive, every question and email was answered immediately. The food on the day of the wedding was exactly what we had tasted during our tasting over a year before. All of the staff that was there the day of were extremely professional, they were kind, courteous and helpful and did a great job ensuring all our guests had everything they need. If you are looking for restaurant quality food at a great value, Eden is your answer.

Claudette · Married on 04/25/2015

Beyond my expectations! Eden did an amazing job with all of our wedding arrangements! The meals were delicious and elegantly presented. The staff was more than accommodating, my guests mentioned to me how great they were treated! The decorations were extremely elegant and everything was superbly arranged. Thanks for all the help!!