Eddie Merlot's Scottsdale Reviews

2 | Scottsdale, AZ

2 Reviews for Eddie Merlot's Scottsdale

• W

Whitney · Married on 04/06/2017

Eddie Merlots is not only one of my favorite places to eat in general but I love it for rehearsal dinner space or other small events. Their team is top notch and their food is incredible. They helped me put together a rehearsal dinner for one of my clients, in one day we had everything booked and set. They were so accommodating and had everything set up perfectly when I arrived early to check on everything. My clients were really happy with everything and loved the food. I would recommend Eddie Merlots to anyone who wants a five star experience and a memorable event for their guests.

Sent on 02/12/2018

Michael · Married on 07/30/2017

Eddie Merlot's was a great wedding reception for my wife and I. The food was excellent, the accommodations and ambiance are elegant and quiet. It was the perfect venue for a small reception. Donna, their coordinator was great to work with and their management had to work under specific dietary concerns and had no issues with any of our requests. We would recommend Eddie Merlot's to anyone looking for a intimate reception for their special day.

Sent on 02/01/2018