Eddie B & Company Reviews

1,450 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

1,450 Reviews for Eddie B & Company

Debi Hallmark · Getting married on 07/10/2022

Excellent DJ did a great job!

Greg was our DJ he did an excellent job of coordinating the wedding events and keeping people on the dance floor. I have already passed on information about Eddie B to other persons.

Sent on 10/31/2020
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Rochet · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Best Wedding DJ I've ever known!!

We got DJ Ray for our wedding through Eddie B & Company and I would definitely recommend them. Eddie B is so quick at responding and professional. DJ Ray was so nice and kept the party going. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 02/25/2020
  • Z

Zachary Gottfried · Getting married on 06/10/2021

Eddie B and Chris DJ E Low

Eddie B and Chris DJ E Low were amazing to work with! We really enjoyed the experience, our wedding was during covid times and Chris made us always feel that he was going to make our day special. We would recommend Eddie B and Chris DJ E Low to anyone, they really made our day special and Chris kept the party going!

Sent on 11/06/2020
  • Kristine

Kristine · Getting married on 05/14/2021

Outstanding!

DJ Ray was absolutely the best! His professionalism was outstanding and his personality was even better. He kept the party going even in the rain! Ray was super easy to work with and had great suggestions as things changed during the night. We honestly could not have asked for anything more!

Sent on 11/02/2020
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Davis · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Amazing service, kept my wedding bumping!

I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. He made sure everything was perfect and went as planned. I will definitely recommend this DJ company (along with DJ Rocha) to anyone looking for a good DJ!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Eddie B & Company's reply:

Thank you Kathleen DJ Pedro (P-Roch) was your DJ/MC! He looks forward to working with your family and friends for future events!
  • Tammy

Tammy Betz · Married on 11/07/2020

Hire this company!!!

Ray was the life of the wedding!! Phenomenal job!! Our guests loved him & haven’t stopped commenting on how fun he made the night!!
    Definitely an A plus!!
    Thank you!!
    Jonathan & Tammy xoxo

Sent on 11/20/2020
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Rubin · Married on 10/18/2020

Everybody loved DJ Ray

We are so thrilled with our choice! Everyone had such a great time dancing and partying at the wedding. DJ Ray also used sound effects to add to the toasts. We couldn't be more pleased with our experience with Eddie B and DJ Ray!

Sent on 11/18/2020

Kelly and Kyle · Married on 10/17/2020

DJ Gregg and Eddie B!

Eddie was awesome in accommodating our need to change the date due to COVID, DJ Gregg was also available for the new date. Eddie Was extremely responsive, always answering my questions, phone calls, emails, he takes great care of his clients. We are so happy we chose this company and also DJ Gregg! DJ Gregg kept in contact with us, making sure he had our music list, all of our requests, and he was great at organizing our wedding party’s reception intro. We had about 50+ guests (smaller than expected due to covid) but DJ Gregg was awesome at reading the crowd! We had a mixture of ages, a mixture in music taste, but whoever was on the dance floor and whatever was going on – DJ Gregg made it fun! I also loved the uplighting color we chose. We can’t thank you DJ Gregg & Eddie B enough!

Sent on 10/28/2020

Anthony Percival · Married on 07/10/2020

Dj ray is amazing

Our wedding was perfect! Not just because it took 9 months of planning from 1,500 miles away - but because of people like Eddie B's and DJ Ray!!! We were last minute getting DJ Ray our song selections and gave him almost nothing to work with on "what to play" - I think we literally gave him 3 genres - all unique! He CRUSHED IT! We had guests tell us "I don't like to dance and never do - but at your wedding, I couldn't stay off the dance floor - the music selection was insane!" Requests? Hell Yeah! DJ Ray crushed that too... even let a few of my friends go Karaoke on the night! He was funny, social, involved, quick to react and played essentially the PERFECT set list for our wedding! Thank you Ray! So very Much!

Sent on 07/23/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany Alessio · Married on 07/01/2020

Amazing DJ!

OMG! Where do I start? Ray was AMAZING! He kept the party going all night long and everyone is talking about how great our DJ was. I would rent him for any future events I have.

Thank you, Ray! :)

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Baileigh

Baileigh Daoud · Married on 06/27/2020

DJ Ray best in South Florida!!

Eddie B and Company is an amazing DJ company! Eddie B was very on top of everything and great pricing. We got paired with DJ Ray as our DJ for our wedding. He's absolutely the best DJ ever and honestly I've never seen this great of a DJ at any other event or wedding I have been to before. DJ Ray had great energy and kept us moving all night long. All we did was give him our playlist of the type of music we like and we told him to use it if he was in doubt about what to play. Well, he took it and created the perfect playlist for the night. All of our guests had amazing things to say about our DJ and my husband and I absolutely are so happy we got DJ Ray. Thank you so much for making our wedding such a fun night!

Sent on 08/02/2020

Samantha Surdin · Married on 03/14/2020

Stop searching for a DJ and choose Eddie B!

Roberto was our DJ in February for our Wedding and he was simply amazing. We had a beautiful ceremony with his music and later he got ALL of our guests dancing for the reception. He and our wedding coordinator work perfectly together to make our special day seamless.

Sent on 03/15/2020

Bill Byrd · Married on 03/11/2020

Anniversary celebration

We invited 80 of our close friends for an anniversary celebration. Eddie B supplied DJ and all the lighting along with a picture, Beauty mirror. It was a blast

Sent on 11/24/2019

Cori L Schlitt · Married on 02/29/2020

Great DJ - money well spent!

I got married on a Sun Dream Yacht. Originally, I wanted to get a live band but decided to book this company based on the recommendation of the yacht company. The boat switched last minute but the DJ made sure everything was set up and it all went smoothly. Music could be heard on every floor of the yacht so it was perfect for ceremony and dancing later on. I was also able to make and edit our song list very close to the wedding since this was one of the last to do items on my list. DJ Marc made this so easy for me. He also texted and/or responded immediately. I made the right decision. Stress free is the way to be. Our party was small but everyone was on the dance floor enjoying themselves which was exactly what I wanted. . . .thank you for making my special day awesome! :)

Sent on 03/12/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle Gronquist · Married on 02/28/2020

Outstanding

Eddie B and Company was the best! We struggled with deciding on a band or DJ and we are so happy we decided to have a DJ. Our Dj was Marc and he was such a pleasure to work with. Marc really helped direct us with how to pick our music and the whole experience was truly a great time. The lighting and photo booth was the icing on the cake !

Sent on 07/01/2020

Alexis Ferrarelli · Married on 02/23/2020

Amazing Experience!

We had our wedding at Flamingo Gardens in late February, and DJ Ray made it all come together. He was an absolute trip, and truest read the crowd to keep the party going throughout the night. The ceremony itself was seamless, and he navigated through constant music changes gracefully. I would book him again for any event!

The photobooth was also more than worth the investment. Everyone who attended the event had so much fun with it, and the individual provided by Eddie B helped keep everything organized.

Thanks so much to Eddie B for making our wedding so special!

Sent on 02/24/2020

Gretchen M · Married on 02/21/2020

Best dj ever!

Eddie b and company was amazing from the start! Their communication and responsiveness was unmatched! I felt comfortable and confident from the minute I contacted them. DJ Ray was absolutely amazing and our guests began dancing as soon as the reception started! He played a mix of music that was perfect for our entire guest list. Would absolutely recommend!!

Sent on 03/05/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley Murphy · Married on 02/16/2020

Best mc ever

DJ Ray was amazing. My family and entire wedding was dancing from beginning of the reception till the very end. It was hard to even get them off the dance floor. I would recommend Eddie B & Company to anyone having any type of event. They sure do know how to liven a party & the music choices were perfect for what we liked. Thank you again Dj Ray!!!

Sent on 03/03/2020

Susan Chan · Married on 02/15/2020

Amazing job

Dj ray was our dj and he did an amazing job. Very professional and helped us along the way. Will highly recommend to anyone looking for a dj.

Sent on 12/19/2019

Donna whitesall · Married on 02/15/2020

Would definitely hire them again!

I can't say enough good things about this company! Eddie B was a pleasure to work with and our DJ Roberto was amazing! We had a small wedding with only 60 people so my biggest fear was there not being enough people on the dance floor, Roberto did not let that happen! My husband and I wanted our first dance to be slow then break out with the merengue and Roberto made it happen and it turned out great. I would definitely recommend this company and would use them again!

Sent on 03/30/2020

Eddie B & Company's reply:

Donna, on behalf of myself and DJ Roberto I want to thank you for the fun photos and wonderful review! We look forward to working for you and your family & friends in the near future. Eddie B!

Daniela Didik · Married on 02/08/2020

Amazing! They made our wedding perfect!

Best Dj ever! We met him at a prior wedding and we absolutely needed to book him for our special day! With my family being Hispanic I was worried that the party was not going to meet their standards but he blew our expectations above and beyond! We can’t wait for someone else to get married so we can see him again!

Sent on 02/14/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Sanchez · Married on 02/08/2020

Eddie B and Co are THE BEST. Book them NOW!

From start to finish, working with Eddie B and his team was easy and first class. We met at the showroom and were patiently explained all of the ways their services could be specifically tailored to our big day. Easy and fast contact whenever we had a question. Eddie himself answered calls and emails. And when it got closer to our big day, Pedro went above and beyond to ensure he understood exactly what we had in mind. And he rocked it sooooo well the day of! There is no other DJ who could have done better! 150% satisfied!!! Ask for PEDRO!

Sent on 02/16/2020
  • Annabelle

Annabelle · Married on 01/25/2020

The Best Around

Eddie B and his team of DJs are the best in South Florida! Very quick to respond, flexible, and fun! If you want a great DJ, you want these guys. They made us feel special. Thank you!!

Sent on 03/20/2020

Ashley Weaver · Married on 01/20/2020

Great time!

Loved the playlist and vibe!! Really kept the party going all night. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 01/25/2020

Julia Wellman · Married on 01/18/2020

Kept the party jumping!!

DJ Ray was absolutely awesome! He was able to get everyone young and old out on the dance floor. Everyone was having such a fun time at the photo booth and even though my husbands name was spelt wrong on the print outs, they were quick to let me know they would reprint all the photos with the correct spelling and send them to me. They are true professionals. No hassle, one stop entertainment spot. Don’t look any further..hire them!!
    Julia & Jon
    01.18.2020

Sent on 01/25/2020

Eddie B & Company's reply:

Thank you for the great revue Julia, DJ Ray appreciates your energy! I just want to mention that it wasn't Eddie B & Company's fault on the spelling, we followed what was on the signed contract! The photos have already been reprinted!!!!