Eddie B & Company Reviews

Eddie B & Company 6
Eddie B & Company 7

Jackie · Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing and fun

Gregg was amazing! I think i danced to ever song at my wedding. I would highly recommend Eddie B and Company for your wedding. My guest had an great time.

• Jamie

Jamie · Married on 01/05/2019

A Perfect Wedding

Our wedding was last weekend 1/5/19 and our DJ was Marc Evans! If there was one word to describe Marc is WOW! My fiancé
    And I were so incredibly happy with our entertainment for our wedding night. It was everything we could of ever imagined and more. Thank you Marc and the rest
    Of the staff at Eddie B! - Jamie and Shaun

Samantha · Married on 01/04/2019

Amazing , 10/10 reccomend

Super personable, will do whatever you want during the reception. DJ Gregg was great 👍🏻

• Shama

Shama Chancy · Married on 12/22/2018

DJ Roberto is the Man

Eddie B & Company provided our DJ Roberto for our yacht wedding on 12/22/2018.
    Roberto was awesome. He played a variety of genres that had my wedding guests on the dance floor the entire time. He incorporated my husband and I's Haitian culture and even spoke a little creole.
    DJ Roberto did not disappoint. He really knows how to hype up a crowd. I recommend this company, especially DJ Roberto for any event.

Brittney · Married on 12/08/2018

Exceeded my expectations!

We chose Eddie B as our DJ for our wedding on 12/8/18. DJ Ray really rocked the house! My dance floor was full the entire night. There were no hiccups. DJ Ray did such an amazing job. He played our requests and stayed on path with the music genres we asked for. He even did some group dances that we didn't ask for but LOVED. We had so much. When you are planning a wedding, your DJ is everything. DJ Ray made our wedding! You will not regret going with Eddie B & Company.

• KRISTI

Kristi Gibbs · Married on 12/01/2018

the Dancing DJ

Our DJ really knew how to get people on the dance floor!

Khasandra · Married on 12/01/2018

Mr. & Mrs. Fitzgibbon - Wedding 12/1/18

Our DJ/MC Chris was amazing. He took care of the Ceremony, Cocktail hour and Reception. I had a rustic style wedding where I wanted to mix country songs (my friends and I love line dancing), Latin songs (because I am Hispanic), and Regular American/Pop/80s/90s/2000s songs. Let me tell you guys, Chris did an amazing job at mixing all the difference genres and keeping the party alive. Everyone got up and dance to all the different songs. I had a lot of people come and tell me the DJ was great!
    I truly recommend Eddie B & Company for your next event! Their rates are affordable, and they do an excellent job.

• Z

Zach Hinners · Married on 12/01/2018

Recommend Roberto

Roberto was fantastic. Everyone was on the dance floor all night. He incorporated music to please all guests with many different backgrounds. I would use Roberto for an event again!

Lauren · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing!

EVERYTHING was so magical and amazing on our wedding day. It was truly everything my husband and I envisioned and MORE! Everyone at Eddie B and company was beyond helpful from the first day we walked through the studio doors. DJ MARC was the absolute BEST! He made sure EVERYONE was up and out of their seats having the time of their lives. I know everyone had a blast because the dance floor was packed the entire night! We definitely did not want the party to end. It was the best day of our lives and Mark and I loved every minute of it! I am so thankful for DJ Marc and his willingness to make sure our expectations were not just met, but exceeded. He was so much and fun and all the guests enjoyed his music. I will definitely recommend DJ Marc and Eddie B and Company to anyone planning a party and/or special event in the future! Thank you so much for the BEST PARTY EVER!

Melissa · Married on 11/17/2018

Melissa & Cesar Cruz

We cannot give better reviews to this company! We recently got married 11-17-18 in Tampa! Not only was it easy to communicate through the process but having them travel to us was a breeze! Our DJ, DJ Ray was phenomenal no one sat down the entire night the dance floor was packed the whole night, he was lively and interactive the entire way! Best DJ service we could have ever had! Our wedding would not have been the same without him!

• Maria

Maria Sanchez · Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely perfect!

Eddie B & company is absolutely great! Pedro did an extraordinary job at our wedding! We surely recommend everyone to use them for any ocassion.

Edward Barceleau · Married on 11/17/2018

Best DJ service!

Eddie was very responsive, great customer service. DJ Roberto did an amazing job! Made our Wedding unforgettable. Would highly recommend Eddie B and Company.

caitlin · Married on 11/10/2018

Awesome Experience

Our DJ was incredible. The dance floor was always full and everyone had a great time.

Adriana · Married on 11/10/2018

We loved it

Eddie B & Company are the absolute best! We had DJ Ray and he made our wedding nothing short of amazing. His personality and love for music really showed. We were thrilled!

• Miss.B

Lidrena & Paul · Married on 11/08/2018

Rock the Yacht

Love Roberto he kept our guest on dance floor. Great personality! Thank You once again. Paul & Lidrena Gallon

Leticia · Married on 11/04/2018

Great experience!!! Totally recommend them!!!

We hired Eddie B. to do our wedding video and also the Dj at our wedding and our experience was awesome!!! Great communication, fun and very helpful staff! And oyr wedding video was delivered 2 weeks after the wedding and it looks amazing!!! Very good quality images and sounds to keep forever!!!! Love it!!!

Eva · Married on 11/03/2018

We should have been warned before we hired you that our feet will be sored for a few days; we did not stop dancing the whole night. :)

Our DJ, Gregg was the perfect fit for our special wedding day. Our families and friends continue telling us that they've never had more fun at a wedding (even bigger weddings) - I don't think they hold back any comments on both sides of our families - LOL...

We had a few challenges - we needed an MC to lead the room in a FUN and assertive way to ( Intimate/small American-Italian-Nicaraguan wedding with mixed age-groups) get everyone on the dance floor AND to boot we had delayed start due to torrential weather conditions. Gregg's set up and performance is just outstanding organized-fun!

The Piazzas

Alexis · Married on 11/03/2018

Phenomenal DJ

Eddie B and company were amazing people to work with. For our recent 11/03/2018 wedding we had DJ Pedro. Pedro had the guests dancing all night. very engaged with the crowd and was punctual to arriving on time. The guests loved Pedro and still tall about what great fun they had.

Megan Oliver · Married on 11/03/2018

Best dj/mc

Gregg was extremely professional throughout the entire process as well as accommodating to our needs. He made sure we were informed of the process for the entire evening and was more than willing to work with us on some last minute changes. Our guests are still telling us how awesome our DJ was!

Alison · Married on 11/03/2018

Thanks for making our wedding a day we will never forget.

We worked with DJ E-Low for our wedding at the Stranahan house 11/10/18. He was able to accommodate all of our requests and even come up with some songs on the fly which pertained to our speeches and requests by our guests. Everything that was asked of him - he did! He even played some instrumentals during our ceremony and cocktail hour that we weren’t sure would be possible. We even got an impromptu sing a long to “Go Cubs Go!” in there at the request of our Chicago family. I would highly recommend DJ E-Low. He is so professional, friendly, personable and accommodating. I would highly recommend DJ Eddie B and company for any future events!

Chris Wilson · Married on 11/03/2018

Eddie B company was fantastic

They were awesome and catered to our every need. The staff was friendly, set everything up on time and ran things according to the schedule. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Eddie B & Company's reply:

Thank you Silvia & Chris, your DJ/MC was DJ Chris (E-Low). he enjoyed playing for you and your guests on your special day!

Emily · Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent!!

We got married on October 27, 2018 at Deer Creek Country Club. We actually saw DJ Ray with Eddie B at one of my best friends wedding and thought he was so great that we asked for him by name to do my own wedding. He absolutely did not disappoint. DJ ray kept the party going all night long from start to finish! Multiple guests came up to me after the wedding to state how much fun the DJ was and a few even asked me for his information in order to inquire about their OWN weddings and/or birthday parties. He got everyone on the dance floor and there was never a dull moment. It was the best day of my life and DJ Ray with Eddie B was a wonderful part to have made it that way. He was easy to get a hold of, professional and always one step ahead of the game leading up to the day of, (which is something very important in wedding planning).He was a very attentive to ensure the playlist and the order of events was to our liking. All in all DJ Ray with Eddie B was the best choice we could have made to make our wedding as perfect as it was. Please book with this company for it was one of the best choices we made!

Emily and Mike

Emily · Married on 10/27/2018

Highly recommend

We were so incredibly pleased with Dj Greg at our wedding. He kept our guests entertained and did an amazing job helping to keep our big day on schedule . greg really took the time to ask all the right questions to insure everything was as we wanted. I would highly recommend.

Kristen Anzuini · Married on 10/26/2018

Great DJ!!!

We had a great experience using Eddie B and company! I (the bride) was told multiple times throughout the night that we had the best DJ ever! Our DJ really made our night awesome! I would definitely recommend to anyone!