Eddie B & Company Reviews

Eddie B & Company 5
  • Brittany

Brittany Alessio · Getting married on 07/01/2020

Amazing DJ!

OMG! Where do I start? Ray was AMAZING! He kept the party going all night long and everyone is talking about how great our DJ was. I would rent him for any future events I have.

Thank you, Ray! :)

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 11/02/2019

DJ E-Low had our wedding partying all night!

We really enjoyed working with Eddie B and Co for our wedding of 135 guest on 11/2/19 at the Deering Estate. We felt like we won the lottery finding DJ E-Low (Chris) for the price, we were quoted 2x that amount for Miami DJ's who did not meet our style. We requested DJ Christ about 1.5 years in advance because amazing music taste was so important to us. Eddie was always very nice over the phone and DJ Chris and I had a phone meeting 1 week before our wedding. All our guests loved the music. Chris couldn't have been nicer! We will definitely hire him for any of our future DJ needs.

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Kate

Kate Lang · Married on 10/26/2019

Just booked

We just booked Eddie B & Co for our DJ, lighting, and photo booth, and I am so excited! We met with Ray and he showed us how everything works with demos of anything we could've possibly wanted. I feel so comfortable knowing one of the most important aspects of the reception is in their hands!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Andres

Andres Zornosa · Married on 10/19/2019

AMAZING DJ kept the party dancing all night!

DJ Ray with Eddie B & Company exceeded my expectations of what a DJ could do for a wedding. My biggest concern for our wedding was that there would be times when the dance floor was empty. Once the party started, DJ Ray was able to mix and match all of the songs we requested in a way that kept the dance floor PACKED! He also did an amazing job with the requests we made for our ceremony songs as well as the first dance. DJ Ray is a highly experienced DJ that I would recommend to anyone I know to use if they want to not worry that the party will be rocking. Eddie B and his staff were great to work with from the beginning. From the initial meeting all the way through the wedding day, we did have any issues. Eddie was very communicative and quick to respond to any concerns we had. I received countless compliments about the DJ at my wedding and I couldn't be happier with how the night went!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Jarrod Gac · Married on 10/19/2019

Our Perfect Day

Eddie B provided the DJ (Marc) photographer (Tasha) and the Magic Mirror photo booth for our wedding and we couldn’t be happier with the outcome! Tasha’s photographs are gorgeous and her eye for detail are top notch! Marc kept our wedding moving smoothly and everyone had an amazing time dancing all night...and the Magic Mirror photo booth was SO much fun and we left with a great book full of crazy photos of our guests. We would definitely recommend Eddie B & Company for your next special event!

Sent on 10/30/2019

David Carvajal · Married on 09/28/2019

They’re the best of the best

Eddie& company is absolutely the best company. They are versatile in music , I am a Latino and my husband is American so they played a mix of Latino music and American music. It was awesome , if you are gay and looking for good music and good experience hiring professional people they are the one. My Husband and I couldn’t be any happier, Gregg was amazing, he was funny, punctual and played the music we wanted. Our wedding was fantastic. Don’t waste your time trying to find any other company. They are the BEST! Highly recommended. A++++++

Eddie B & Company 6
    Sent on 10/06/2019
  • SoontoBeMrs.Chen

Mely · Married on 09/28/2019

DJ Ray is the best!

Amazing DJ that kept the party going. We got so many compliments on how good the DJ was. Couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. Thank you Ray for making our wedding special.

Sent on 10/09/2019

Elle Daly · Married on 09/28/2019

So easy to work with!

Eddie B gives you all the information you need to perfectly select your songs throughout the entire event. He was friendly and professional. His intake forms ensured that we listened to all the music we love, and nothing we didn't. DJ Ray had great energy and kept the event moving on time.

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Mitchell

Mitchell Stern · Married on 09/21/2019

This company has all The cutting edge technology. We had the most exuberant wedding ever with everyone dancing the whole night long.

Eddie B and company met with us in their studio where they had all their examples of the latest technology and equipment. My husband and I go to experience all the options first hand. They truly have a passion and a chuck full of energy to entertain a crowd. They also provided us with a live saxophone player for our ceremony Which was very romantic and a DJ full of vibrance for outs reception. . They took the time to speak with us with during or wedding planning process and thoroughly answer all our questions. They followed all our special requests. Most of all, the proof was in the pudding with the end result being a superbly executed performances. Not only did my husband and I have a phenomenal time at our wedding., so did our guests who danced all night long. They did not want our wedding to end. This is due significantly to the exceptional service and talent of Eddie B and Company. A special shout and thank to Dj Elo and Stuey B.

Eddie B & Company 7
    Eddie B & Company 12
    Sent on 10/14/2019

Patrick Rossi · Married on 09/07/2019

Great Service

My wife and I had our wedding in September and over a month later people are still talking about the DJ. DJ Ray was very professional and the amount of energy he had was insane. The music was pumping and he had everyone on the dance floor. The other good thing was that you could still have a conversation with someone and actually hear it. We highly recommend Eddie B and Company for any occasion.

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Luis

Luis Vazquez · Married on 09/06/2019

Amazing DJ and Fun photo booth!!!

It was a pleasure to work with this company. We were so happy we hired them for not only the DJ but also the photo both, which we really recommend you check out! Eddie B had many different options to choose from and our guest definitely loved it and had great fun taking all sorts of crazy pictures.
    DJ Ray was our weeding DJ and had everyone on their feet all night long! He is a natural entertainer indeed! Such a fun upbeat and nice guy to work with. We had an absolute blast! It was also great that he was able to incorporate music that included everyone (we are Spanish and Mexican), so there was definitely music that incorporated both of our cultures. As a result, we all had the most amazing time. Thank you so much for giving us the happiest and most fun night of our lives! We will definitely cherish these memories forever.

Laura & Luis

Sent on 09/22/2019

Steven Valancy · Married on 08/31/2019

You will not be disappointed with Eddie B for your wedding needs

Extremely responsive and did everything they said they would do. I recommend them for all wedding needs. Dealt directly with Eddie B and you can tell that he cares about his reputation and delivers what he promises.

Sent on 10/06/2019

Karen · Married on 08/31/2019

We danced all night!

Our DJ was great and fun! He was super flexible And easy to work with!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Eddie B & Company's reply:

Thank you Karen, your DJ was Roberto! He appreciates your compliments and looks forward to playing for your family and friends at their next event!

Kathleen · Married on 08/10/2019

Fabulous DJ and photo booth

Had a vendor scheduled that fell through 1 week prior to our event. Eddie B came through with only 1 week prior to our event. Things happen for a reason...Roberto and Chris were a perfect fit for our celebration.

Sent on 08/14/2019

nyfinest1 · Married on 08/10/2019

The best DJ ever

Eddie B and company is a great vendor, Gregg the DJ was awesome, he catered to our needs of what the crowd like to hear, and he was very attentive. The vendors was very affordable and they many different options of entertainment. Our dancing LED robot was super awesome they definitely got the crowd on the dance floor and kids loved him, you have to book Gregg as your DJ, one of the best experience in my life

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Nyfinest1

Nyfinest1 · Married on 08/10/2019

Best Dj ever

I love Eddie b and company, they’re amazing, they’re very flexible and they’re worth it. I find the vendor very affordable for all the entertainment they provided, the dancing robot was amazing and my favorite of them all DJ Gregg, beyond amazing! I will definitely booked them again even if it’s not a wedding

Eddie B & Company 13
    Eddie B & Company 14
    Sent on 08/20/2019

Julyse · Married on 08/03/2019

Phenomenal DJ (DJ Ray!)

My husband and I are extremely satisfied with the services we received from Eddie B. Our DJ was DJ Ray and he was phenomenal. From our first meeting, we could already tell he would be the right DJ for our wedding. He was a fun person to talk to and very personable. He made that aspect of wedding planning stress-free and fun. Being an inter-racial couple (bride is West African and groom is Caucasian), our main concern was making sure that our guests were exposed to both cultures and felt included throughout the reception. Our reception (which was a blend of West African music and American music) was a blast and better than I could've ever planned! DJ Ray had the dance floor pretty much packed throughout the night and kept everyone dancing. Many of our guests told us our wedding reception was the most fun reception they'd gone to, and we're positive this is because of DJ Ray. As both DJ and MC, he turned our reception into a fun party for both cultures. Another service we used with Eddie B was the photo booth, which is an absolute MUST-HAVE! Our guests took advantage of it and we now have the photo album (and USB drive with every photo taken at the photo booth) to remember everyone. Thank you DJ Ray for a phenomenal and unforgettable wedding reception!

• Sandy

Sandy Maurer · Married on 08/03/2019

Quick reply, fair price, professional.

Quick reply, good followup. Gregg did a great job, really listened to what I wanted, played my whole playlist. Personable. The whole experience was great. I'd use this company again and I'd request Gregg.

• Roslyn

Roslyn Richardson · Married on 07/27/2019

We danced all night!

Our DJ Roberto from Eddie B & Company was exceptional! We danced all night. He played all of our favorite songs, made sure we stayed on the program and created an environment for fun! Our guests loved him and the night went by so fast. We would highly recommend Eddie B and Roberto.

• Gina

Gina Geiler · Married on 07/26/2019

Great DJ - DJ Ray!

As a wedding planner I love working with Eddie B! I recently planned a good friends wedding and was actually in the wedding party! Eddie and his team made me feel so relaxed and I knew they had it all under control. DJ Ray kept the dance floor packed and everyone was so pleased with how the wedding turned out!! Thanks!!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Dan · Married on 07/13/2019

I don't think you can go wrong with Eddie B and Company

Great experience working with Eddie in the office and Marc as the DJ. He picked some fun songs that I had not thought of or may not have chosen myself and was professional from start to finish. The uplighting was really a great touch to the decor.

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Karen

Karen Copani · Married on 07/06/2019

We loved DJ Ray and Steve the percussionist.

Ray & Steve has everyone dancing and we really had a great time. Thank you.

Sent on 07/21/2019

Kristen Macconnell · Married on 07/05/2019

Best wedding ever!

Ray was absolutely the best DJ...very professional, easy to work with and tons of fun, our guests are still talking about what a great wedding we had and how fabulous Ray was.

Eddie B & Company 15
    Eddie B & Company 20
    Sent on 07/29/2019

Katlyn Reynolds · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing DJ

My husband and I recently had our wedding celebration with all our friends and family this past weekend and were beyond delighted with the experience. Eddie B & Company was very professional and helpful! They made our party amazing as well. DJ Christian was great, he played awesome music the entire night and kept our party going! Everyone was talking about how much fun the event was and this company made that happen for us!! Highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Brianna Audet · Married on 06/29/2019

An Unforgettable Night

We had Ray as a DJ for our wedding, and he did a phenomenal job! Our guest didn’t leave the dance floor the entire night, and that speaks volumes for the kind of job he did. We had the most fun at our wedding. I would recommend this company without a doubt to anyone who asks me. They are worth every penny, and we would choose them over and over again.

Sent on 07/11/2019