Eddie B & Company Reviews

Eddie B & Company 6
Eddie B & Company 7

Justin · Married on 03/19/2019

Made my wedding

Eddie B is what made my wedding reception perfect. So thankful I used them.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Eddie B & Company's reply:

Thank you Justin, Marc was your DJ/MC and he looks forward to playing for you, your family and friends for future events!

Patricia Perry · Married on 03/17/2019

Couldn’t have been more perfect. Very professional, reasonable in price and very accommodating to your wants and needs.

I called Eddie B and co. on a shorter notice than most and given that he has over 10 DJ’s he did have availability on my date, a busy one St. Patricks day which aldo was my wedding date! He worked with me on cost and after reading very positive reviews i booked them. They gave very easy and simple paperwork to fill out about your agenda and music for the wedding and then we met our DJ, Marc about two weeks prior for review. He was easy going, fun and we clucked like we already knew one another. I would highly recommend him too anyone. My wedding coordinator kind of left me hanging i felt and Marc with my permissions took over the fliw of my wedding and it wouldn’t of heen successful wirhout him!!!! Cannot say enough!!! I look forward to fururebparties and anniversaries just do i can call these guys back up and party with them and their services again!!!

vanessa · Married on 03/16/2019

AWESOME DJ and stress free!

Eddie B and Company is Amazing!! They make sure your wedding experience is not stressful and perfect! I had a pleasure of having DJ Ray at our wedding and everyone had nothing but great things to say about him. I'm still getting compliments on awesome the DJ was from both the venue and the guests.

Thank you DJ Ray for making our wedding so AMAZING!! We hope to use your services again in the future for our non wedding parties.

• Kaylee

Kaylee Grech · Married on 03/09/2019

Pedro is the Best!

We were planning a wedding in the Keys from Chicago and Eddie B took great care of coordinating and planning with us. We were fortunate enough to have Pedro DJ our wedding and he was phenomenal! Everyone at the wedding mentioned how great the music was. Pedro did a fantastic job of coordinating the day of with us and took all our request. I even had an extended playlist sent to him and he played it all! Our day could not have turned out better.

lori · Married on 03/09/2019

Best Dj ever!

Couldn’t have had a better Dj for our wedding! Gregg was on point with the music and was very professional. His suggestions were perfect and made our wedding exceptional. I would highly recommend Eddie b & co for any wedding or special event. We had so many compliments on the music. Thanks again Gregg!! - The Gunthers

Tyler · Married on 03/09/2019

Best DJ Ever

Dj Ray was the greatest DJ we could have asked for. Our entire wedding of 90+ ppl were on the dance floor the entire night. Ray knew exactly what songs to play and he was such a pleasure to work with. I would highly highly recommend DJ Ray and Eddie B and company for anybodies wedding. Thank you Ray for everything we had the perfect night.

Caitlin · Married on 03/03/2019

Best DJ company!!

Eddie b and company was great in every single way. If you are looking for a DJ I highly recommend DJ Ray!!! He was great and very professional. He arrived on time and did an amazing job with our uplighting. He engaged with the crowd and even got my older guests on the dance floor. He did every thing I requested, And then some. I had originally asked for him to play a song from the movie grease and he turned it into a sing off/dance off against the men and women, it was awesome. A DJ can make or break your wedding and DJ Ray definitely made ours. I have two friends with weddings coming up and they both asked for his information. Derek & caitlin 3.3.19

JENNA · Married on 02/09/2019

Professional and did great job

It was a pleasure working with Eddie B & Co, they did everything perfectly and I recommend them.

Sent on 03/02/2019

Eddie B & Company's reply:

Thank you Jenna, your DJ/MC was Roberto, he enjoyed playing for you and your guests! Please keep us in mind for future events that require First Class Entertainment! Eddie B!

Castle · Married on 02/09/2019

Use them again

Great work ! Very professional, we sure do recommend to others

Sent on 03/09/2019

Eddie B & Company's reply:

Thank you Ani and James! Your DJ/MC was Gregg and he looks forward to providing FIRST CLASS DJ entertainment for your family and friends!

Katherine · Married on 02/08/2019

All of our guests keep complimenting!

We just had our wedding this past weekend and all of our family and friends will not stop talking about how wonderful our DJ- DJ Ray was. He managed to get every single person out of the chairs on the dance floor and even incorporated some fun we have never seen at another wedding before. We were so pleased we went with this company after coming highly recommended by our friends who had their wedding with them last year. Also the photo booth was amazing- we had no clue we’d be getting a scrap book with strips too to remember the night even more. And the steel drummer was absolutely INCREDIBLE! Best decision we made wedding planning. 11/10 would recommend.

• Leticia

Leticia Perea · Married on 02/08/2019

Leticia and Gabriel’s February 2019 wedding

For the past 12 months my daughter and her fiancé were planning their wedding at the Ancient Spanish Monastery in North Miami. The venue is a magical and beautiful place. But its huge and open and we were worried about decorating and how the music would sound in such an open space. Eddie B. promised and delivered! Their DJ Pedro contacted us various times to discuss the wedding timeline and music list. He spoke with bride and groom about light decorations that would look perfect with wedding palette. The lilac color he set up made the cloisters of the venue ever so beautiful and romantic. I also selected the light robot show which was the surprise of the night. Not even bride and groom knew. He was a hit with young and older guest. As a keepsake we also had an open photobooth which finished with an album full of pictures of every guest with their handwritten messages. This vendor was one of the reasons my daughters wedding was such a successful event. Professional and everything on time. We strongly recommend them for your future event .

Eddie B & Company 8
    Eddie B & Company 20
    Eddie B & Company 21

Jenny Suarez · Married on 01/26/2019

DJ and Vendor of the Year-Amazing

From beginning to end Eddie B was the most professional and organized vendor that i worked with during my wedding. Eddie answers his phone every single time, he is honest , direct and very genuine. The prices are clear and the services are delivered exactly as described.
    -The process of submitting your timeline, songs and other information is super efficient. All is submitted on line and the DJ did exactly what was requested.
    Christian was our DJ -he was super fun and really on point with what I requested. Christian had very good energy and knew how to read the crowd and make it a fun time. It was a rainy day and some things during the wedding didn't occur as planned. Christian was always positive and nice. I would recommend Eddie B to anyone that asks!

Eddie B & Company 22

Liddy Kies · Married on 01/25/2019

Jon and Liddy Kies wedding at The Addison 01- 25-19

My friend Christine told me about Eddie B, and man am I thrilled we chose them for our special day. We had DJ RAY, as well as their saxophonist. Seriously the best wedding music I have ever heard. It has been a week and the compliments are flying in still specifically about how amazing our music was. I was worried to have a DJ, do to the fact that my dad who was throwing the wedding for us is very traditional and conservative. He originally wanted a live band. DJ Ray understood by his audience what would be appropriate to play throughout the night, and it was a huge successes for guests ranging from teens to recent college grads to my father who is in his 70's and only listens to the oldies and classical music. His professionalism was on point. He was not over the top and was very organised and extremely fun, energetic, and most importantly entertaining. Believe me when I tell you he knows what he is doing. He is truly gifted at what he does! The dance floor was packed the entire night. Which is exactly what my husband and I had wished for. Thank you guys for making our night everything we had hoped it to be. music makes or breaks a wedding. you guys made it!!!!!

• Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 01/12/2019

Best DJ Ever!

Ray was AMAZING! Everyone was on the dance floor until the very end of the night. Many of our guests commented on how awesome Ray was, he really sets the tone for the evening and did such a wonderful job. We had the best night ever!

Jackie · Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing and fun

Gregg was amazing! I think i danced to ever song at my wedding. I would highly recommend Eddie B and Company for your wedding. My guest had an great time.

• Jamie

Jamie · Married on 01/05/2019

A Perfect Wedding

Our wedding was last weekend 1/5/19 and our DJ was Marc Evans! If there was one word to describe Marc is WOW! My fiancé
    And I were so incredibly happy with our entertainment for our wedding night. It was everything we could of ever imagined and more. Thank you Marc and the rest
    Of the staff at Eddie B! - Jamie and Shaun

Samantha · Married on 01/04/2019

Amazing , 10/10 reccomend

Super personable, will do whatever you want during the reception. DJ Gregg was great 👍🏻

Clara Aldrich · Married on 12/29/2018

Would hire again

Eddie B company was a breeze to work with, i would recommend them for your event .
    They were polite, understating, and very professional.
    I got the led dance floor and the photo booth

• Shama

Shama Chancy · Married on 12/22/2018

DJ Roberto is the Man

Eddie B & Company provided our DJ Roberto for our yacht wedding on 12/22/2018.
    Roberto was awesome. He played a variety of genres that had my wedding guests on the dance floor the entire time. He incorporated my husband and I's Haitian culture and even spoke a little creole.
    DJ Roberto did not disappoint. He really knows how to hype up a crowd. I recommend this company, especially DJ Roberto for any event.

Brittney · Married on 12/08/2018

Exceeded my expectations!

We chose Eddie B as our DJ for our wedding on 12/8/18. DJ Ray really rocked the house! My dance floor was full the entire night. There were no hiccups. DJ Ray did such an amazing job. He played our requests and stayed on path with the music genres we asked for. He even did some group dances that we didn't ask for but LOVED. We had so much. When you are planning a wedding, your DJ is everything. DJ Ray made our wedding! You will not regret going with Eddie B & Company.

• KRISTI

Kristi Gibbs · Married on 12/01/2018

the Dancing DJ

Our DJ really knew how to get people on the dance floor!

Khasandra · Married on 12/01/2018

Mr. & Mrs. Fitzgibbon - Wedding 12/1/18

Our DJ/MC Chris was amazing. He took care of the Ceremony, Cocktail hour and Reception. I had a rustic style wedding where I wanted to mix country songs (my friends and I love line dancing), Latin songs (because I am Hispanic), and Regular American/Pop/80s/90s/2000s songs. Let me tell you guys, Chris did an amazing job at mixing all the difference genres and keeping the party alive. Everyone got up and dance to all the different songs. I had a lot of people come and tell me the DJ was great!
    I truly recommend Eddie B & Company for your next event! Their rates are affordable, and they do an excellent job.

• Z

Zach Hinners · Married on 12/01/2018

Recommend Roberto

Roberto was fantastic. Everyone was on the dance floor all night. He incorporated music to please all guests with many different backgrounds. I would use Roberto for an event again!

Chelsea Brown · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely the Best

For our wedding we had the pleasure of having DJ Marc and he was amazing. Marc kept us informed of everything that was happening ahead of time and he listened to everything we went over in our prewedding meeting. Highly recommend!