Eddie B & Company Reviews

1,272 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

1,272 Reviews for Eddie B & Company

1,272 Eddie B & Company Reviews

Eva · Getting married on 11/03/2018

We should have been warned before we hired you that our feet will be sored for a few days; we did not stop dancing the whole night. :)

Our DJ, Gregg was the perfect fit for our special wedding day. Our families and friends continue telling us that they've never had more fun at a wedding (even bigger weddings) - I don't think they hold back any comments on both sides of our families - LOL...

We had a few challenges - we needed an MC to lead the room in a FUN and assertive way to ( Intimate/small American-Italian-Nicaraguan wedding with mixed age-groups) get everyone on the dance floor AND to boot we had delayed start due to torrential weather conditions. Gregg's set up and performance is just outstanding organized-fun!

The Piazzas

Erika · Married on 10/19/2018

Absolutely amazing

Eddie b and company were amazing. They were so responsive to my calls and emails. Very friendly. Would recommend them to everyone. Ray was an absolutely amazing Dj.

Patty · Married on 10/06/2018

Our DJ Chris was a HUGE hit at my wedding. He was so easy to work with and was so professional and kept my dance floor packed the entire night. I honestly could not have asked for a better DJ on my wedding day. They also provided a photo booth that was so much fun!! Hire these guys! They are truly the best !!!

Nicole · Married on 08/18/2018

We had DJ Ray as our DJ for wedding! He was awesome! He made our night! I am highly recommend him!!!

Gina · Married on 08/17/2018

I was referred to Eddie B & Company by my wedding planner as she had used them previously for her sister's wedding & they sure did not disappoint! DJ Ray was absolutely the best & fit right in with all of our guests at our reception, you'd think he was family! We had guests of all ages & boy did he sure have EVERYONE up on the dance floor until the very end!!! The photo booth was an extra bonus & boy did I love to see the pictures of everyone enjoying it!!

Eddie B & Company 1
    Eddie B & Company 2
    Eddie B & Company 3
    Eddie B & Company 4
    Eddie B & Company 5

Cindy · Married on 08/04/2018

I hired Eddie B. for our son and his fiance for a small family wedding. Eddie was friendly and professional. His pricing was very fair and he made the whole process easy. Our DJ, Pedro was the best!! He helped with making sure the reception went smoothly. He was also excellent with our cross cultural mix of US and Colombian music. He had the entire wedding party, family and friends dancing until the very end of the evening!! I would hire Eddie B. again for any event. Thank you so much for making it an amazingly great evening!

MARY BETH · Married on 07/22/2018

Eddie B was fantastic in every way! From the scheduling to pre~wedding meeting to the final, Eddie B was professional in every way. Ray was our DJ who was absolutely fantastic! Full of energy ~ everyone loved him!

Veria · Married on 07/21/2018

Outstanding! That's how we would describe the service from Eddie B and Company. We selected his DJ services, as well as using a photobooth for our wedding. From start to finish, the experience was amazing. Eddie B. explained all the service options for us, and we selected DJ Gregg as our DJ. He was beyond what we imagined. Our friends and families were on the dance floor the entire time, and could have danced the entire night thanks to DJ Gregg. We requested several different music genres, including mixing Cuban and Trinidad music. I wasn't sure if DJ Gregg could pull it off, but he did that and then some! We had so many compliments about the music that night, again, thanks to DJ Gregg.

The lady that managed the photobooth at our wedding was so engaging and also made sure guests had a great experience at the booth. So many folks returned to the booth to take pictures that night!

DJ Gregg also worked to ensure that our reception program ran smoothly, he got the crowd pumped, and kept folks excited. I can't say enough about this team. If you want engaging, dynamic, and easy to work with DJs for your wedding, Eddie B and DJ Gregg are the only choice.

• Taylor

Taylor · Married on 07/14/2018

DJ Chris was amazing! He played all the songs to get our guests off their feet and on the dance floor. If I had to choose a DJ again I would choose him in a heartbeat!

Juliana · Married on 07/14/2018

We booked with Eddie B pretty late as far as wedding standards go, but Eddie was AMAZING and made it work for us - including offering to do the wedding for us HIMSELF. At the last minute, they had a cancellation and we ended up with the DREAM TEAM! Ray & Roberto were absolutely incredible. Everyone raved about the DJ's and said they rocked. We also used them for our photo booth (which everyone loved) and videographer. Thank you Eddie, Ray and Roberto for making our wedding so memorable! You're the best!

Dwayne · Married on 07/14/2018

Eddie B & Company were outstanding. We had heard great things about them from other past customers, the venue we were using and other wedding vendors that we had chosen. They were very professional to deal with and the focus was all around delivering what we wanted for our special day. Our DJ was DJ Gregg and we can't say enough good things about him. We got plenty of comments on how good the music was at our reception and the dance floor was full all night. Gregg was a master at reading the crowd and knowing just what to play and when to keep the party going. If you're looking for a DJ company for your next event I would highly recommend Eddie B & Company.

Emily · Married on 07/14/2018

Our DJ, Chris was amazing. He was kind, accommodating, and friendly. He was nice to our kids, showed them his equipment, took our friends’ music requests, played the music we requested, and got people up and dancing. We loved working with him.

Jason · Married on 07/07/2018

Eddie B was extremely responsive when we were inquiring about his services. Many companies took forever to call back or didn’t call at all. Eddie was extremely fast and kept us in the loop through the process. The DJ was on time, extremely professional and very good. The night could not have gone any better. Eddie B is highly recommended.

Sent on 07/28/2018

Eddie B & Company's reply:

Thankyou Jason, your DJ/MC was Gregg!

Jenna · Married on 06/23/2018

DJ Ray was absolutely phenomenal!!! Choosing Eddie b and company and communicating with them was by far the easiest part of our destination wedding planning process. Our guests had a great time as did my husband and I! Dj Ray went above and beyond to get our guests up dancing and having a great time. We were all up dancing before dinner was even being served! I cannot express our gratitude towards this company for all their help in making the best day of our lives nothing short of the best! If we could do anything differently we would extend the reception another hour because it was such a great time. I had a request right before the father daughter dance and DJ Ray honored it without any hesitation or question. Our guests were able to make requests throughout the evening and they all were played. We loved having Eddie B & Company Be our Dj company at our reception!

Dan · Married on 06/23/2018

Eddie B. DJ Greg was amazing! We all had a wonderful time dancing and keeping the dance floor full all night. Didn't want it to end.
    Thank you for making our day one to remember!!!!

Sophie · Married on 06/22/2018

DJ Ray was absolutely amazing. We had a wide range of different cultures at our wedding and he did an amazing job catering to all. His music choices were so great that people didn’t want to stay seated at all. The night flew by and we received so many compliments about how amazing the DJ was.

Thank you again DJ Ray! You truly made our special night one to remember. :)

• W

William · Married on 06/22/2018

Worked hard to give us what we needed. Gave us options on the songs we chose for the first dance and Mother/Father dances to make sure we had the perfect music. Accommodated us on changing some of the music genres during the night. We paid him to stay with us an extra hour after he was scheduled to leave!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Eddie B & Company's reply:

Thankyou William, your DJ/MC was JT!

Ashley · Married on 06/16/2018

Pedro was absolutely amazing! He had the dance floor packed the entire evening. It was a pleasure working with him. Thank you Pedro for being apart of our special day!!

The saxophone soloist has everyone getting the evening started with a lot of dancing. Everyone was amazed at his talent. Thank you!

Morgan · Married on 06/09/2018

Eddie B is fantastic. They were so easy to work with and very accommodating to all of our needs! DJ Cristian was awesome! He took our music selections and made a great night even better. Lots of sore feet by the end of the night! Definitely recommended!!!

Marie · Married on 05/27/2018

My husband and I were extremely happy with everything about Eddie B and Company. We chose DJ Ray after getting a recommendation from a friend. He was very professional and did an amazing job at our reception. He played a perfect mix of songs with the majority coming from our playlist. I would definitely recommend DJ Ray and Eddie B and Company to anyone planning their upcoming wedding.

Matt · Married on 05/26/2018

DJ Pedro did a great job with our dinner and wedding reception! He was extremely professional and created a full playlist from a short list of songs/artists we selected. Thanks Pedro, Eddie B, and team!

Kristi · Married on 05/26/2018

I met Eddie B and company at the Bridal expo just 4 short months before my wedding and very quickly felt comfortable. We were referred to Ray from our photographer and it was the best choice we made for our wedding. Ray took my "list" of songs and made it 100 times more fun. He really kept the atmosphere energetic and kept my husband and I on time with all events throughout the night which was a challenge in itself if you knew us. He even scoped the crowd out and added a little extra fun ending to our night with a dance that involved the entire party! I could go on and on about how amazing he made our night but point blank he has done this more than a few times and knows how to do it right!! They were affordable. The setup was clean and sophisticated. The lighting was perfect and I have nothing even close to bad I could say. Thank you Eddie B!

Alison · Married on 05/12/2018

We just had our wedding and were so thrilled to have DJ Ray as part of our celebration! He knew exactly how to keep the crowd happy and the dance floor was crowded from the moment we started dancing until we did last call! Not to mention he quite literally was a lifesaver when he saw my ladies struggling to hold me upright in the chair during the Horah and leaped from the stage to my rescue!!! He also played a couple of cute kids songs at our request for our smaller wedding guests and they had a BLAST! He and Eddie B. were awesome to work with and between the awesome lighting, the music that kept the crowd on their feet and the coordination of the music for our ceremony, we got value like you wouldn't believe. Thank you for making our day all that it was - we absolutely could not have done it without you!

Emily · Married on 05/12/2018

We were married aboard Sun Dream Yacht Charters recently and were so please with Eddie B & Company and our DJ Gregg. He was so personable and professional and not only was the music awesome but he was a true MC and had such knowledge already of the system on all three levels of the ship and how to move guests from one part of the ship/reception to another almost effortlessly. Our guests had an amazing time, thank you DJ Gregg!

--Emily & Peter Jones