1249 Reviews for Eddie B & Company

Flat Screen (4)
Projector (4)
Karaoke (1)
1248 Eddie B & Company Reviews

Eddie B is fantastic. They were so easy to work with and very accommodating to all of our needs! DJ Cristian was awesome! He took our music selections and made a great night even better. Lots of sore feet by the end of the night! Definitely recommended!!!

Profile Picture Morgan, 6/9/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: One Event Per Day

I met Eddie B and company at the Bridal expo just 4 short months before my wedding and very quickly felt comfortable. We were referred to Ray from our photographer and it was the best choice we made for our wedding. Ray took my "list" of songs and made it 100 times more fun. He really kept the atmosphere energetic and kept my husband and I on time with all events throughout the night which was a challenge in itself if you knew us. He even scoped the crowd out and added a little extra fun ending to our night with a dance that involved the entire party! I could go on and on about how amazing he made our night but point blank he has done this more than a few times and knows how to do it right!! They were affordable. The setup was clean and sophisticated. The lighting was perfect and I have nothing even close to bad I could say. Thank you Eddie B!

Profile Picture Kristi, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

We just had our wedding and were so thrilled to have DJ Ray as part of our celebration! He knew exactly how to keep the crowd happy and the dance floor was crowded from the moment we started dancing until we did last call! Not to mention he quite literally was a lifesaver when he saw my ladies struggling to hold me upright in the chair during the Horah and leaped from the stage to my rescue!!! He also played a couple of cute kids songs at our request for our smaller wedding guests and they had a BLAST! He and Eddie B. were awesome to work with and between the awesome lighting, the music that kept the crowd on their feet and the coordination of the music for our ceremony, we got value like you wouldn't believe. Thank you for making our day all that it was - we absolutely could not have done it without you!

Profile Picture Alison, 5/12/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We were married aboard Sun Dream Yacht Charters recently and were so please with Eddie B & Company and our DJ Gregg. He was so personable and professional and not only was the music awesome but he was a true MC and had such knowledge already of the system on all three levels of the ship and how to move guests from one part of the ship/reception to another almost effortlessly. Our guests had an amazing time, thank you DJ Gregg!

--Emily & Peter Jones

Profile Picture Emily, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would highly recommend Eddie B & Company to anyone looking to dance the night away and have all of their guests do the same. From the ceremony all the way to the very last song at the reception, the music was incredible and DJ Gregg had everyone going, even people who aren't usually out on the dance floor. It was a destination wedding for us, so all of our communication prior to our wedding day was done over the phone and through email. Even so, it could not have went anymore smoothly than it did and there wasn't a single request that was missed. Thank you to Eddie B & Company for contributing to making our Wedding one of the best days of our lives.

Profile Picture Shannon , 5/11/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Pedro was absolutely fabulous! His fun style and music choices kept our party hopping and everyone had a great time.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you very much for helping make our special day extra special! Great service all around.

Profile Picture Allyson, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Ray and Eddie B himself were absolutely amazing to work with. Ray was very kind and considerate of what we needed for our more low key wedding reception. He is very detailed and made sure our guests were taken care of. He made sure the music was at a perfect volume for dinner so guests could easily hear each other. When we were ready to dance, Ray put on the salsa and merengue to get us movin'. If you are in the Boca Raton/Ft. Lauderdale/Miami area, I definitely recommend Eddie B & Company. You will be taken care of and at a great price. Thank you so much DJ Ray for an amazing reception. We are extremely grateful for your kindness.

Profile Picture Kyle, 5/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Marc was not only a wonderful DJ he was also incredibly responsive to mine and my husbands requests and helped to quell any concerns we had. He worked with us very closely on a timeline for the reception and everything went off without a hitch!! At one point during the wedding a lot of the guest were hanging out by the bar and not dancing and he immediately put a song on he knew would get the crown up and dancing and set a wonderful tone for the entire evening!

Profile Picture User5263554, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dj Chris was great!! He was so helpful and did an outstanding job. I would definitely recommend using Eddie B & Co for your wedding or event!

Profile Picture Capri, 4/28/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Greg was amaZing really kept the party going thank you for helping make our wedding perfect

Profile Picture Jena, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

ray & eddie were the one of the most beloved parts of our celebration. I have no words to describe just how perfect they made this day for both my daughter, myself & our guests. they understood the importance of this day & treated our celebration as if it were their own. undefinable gratitude & love for these 2 guys.

Profile Picture amy, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

In my opinion, the music at a wedding reception can determine the success or failure of the event. That is why I was extremely selective about my choice of DJ for our special day.

DJ Roberto of Eddie B & Company could not have been any better. He knocked it out of the park! From my first conversation with him to discuss music selection and the venue, I could tell he was fully engaged and determined to make me happy. He took into account not only my favorite music, but also the age and make-up of my guests in order to create a playlist that was sure to please everyone. Even more impressive, was his degree of attentiveness during the event and his ability to adjust the music to unexpected special moments during the reception....I must elaborate here: Roberto, thank you for playing the song from "Mission Impossible" in place of the pre-selected song "Let's Get It On by Marvin Gaye" when you noticed it was a 14 year old guest who caught the garter. Thank you for keeping things PG-13.

In an age when it would be easy to just press play on an IPOD, Roberto brought a level of professionalism to the event that made hiring a DJ well worth it. Thank you Eddie for pairing me with him.

Without a doubt, I would recommend Eddie B & Company and more specifically Roberto to all my friends and would definitely work with him again on future events.

Profile Picture Sharmaine , 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Eddie B & Company definitely made our wedding awesome! We hired DJ Marc Evans and he was the best!! He was able to meet us to discuss our wedding music agenda based on our availability, which was great!! Marc made sure everything ran smoothly and check in a few times during the event to make sure we were satisfied.

Profile Picture Maryann, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our DJ was John, and he was an absolute delight. Our wedding would not have been the same without him! He MC'd the whole thing, from start to finish, and played every song we requested, as well as a variety. He was able to read the crowd so that everyone of all ages had an amazing time. We felt like he was a part of the family. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Makenzie, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Eddie B & Co. did a fantastic job! Both him and his DJ, Pedro, were timely and incredibly helpful throughout the process.

From the onset of our first meeting, Eddie took the time to review the equipment he uses to create the experience and show just how capable he is at helping make awesome wedding memories. In spite of the last-minute changes on our end, Eddie was accommodating to work things out for the best.

When the moment of truth came, we were floored with how wonderful they did among the music, lighting, and atmosphere. Especially when it came to the most important moments; as well as the Gangnam Style!

Would definitely recommend.. Well worth the investment! Two thumbs way up. d ^.^ b

Photo for Eddie B & Company Review - Groomsmen party - Gangnam Style
Photo for Eddie B & Company Review - Bride and Groom entering reception
Photo for Eddie B & Company Review - Bride and Groom toast
Profile Picture Michael, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

There's a few things that people remember from a wedding.. Food and MUSIC! DJ Ray really took our wedding to the next level. The most music and guidelines you give, the more likely you are to not be disappointed. Ray listened to our requests and completely delivered. He was hands down the life of the party and there wasn't an inch to move on the dance floor. It was the best night of my life and I could not be more grateful for Ray and his team!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/20/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Marc made our wedding day an absolute party! We loved everything that Eddie B had to offer.

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our wedding venue highly recommended Eddie B and we decided to go with them as our venue was unique (on a boat) and we thought someone with the experience would be best. I filled out all of my song forms on the website and was contacted by Eddie B, letting me know that DJ Cristian would be our DJ for the wedding. He gave me a call shortly there after we had the opportunity to discuss any of my concerns or wishes, and he gave me his personal number should I need to reach out. The day of the event DJ Christian was on time and very professional, he seemed so excited to meet us which was an very great touch. He played every single song that I had planned for the ceremony and reception and worked well with event coordinator to make sure things were going smoothly. He kept us all dancing, played great music, and was a great host during the bouqet and garter toss. We were so thankful to have him it was an unbelievable party and we absolutely recommend Eddie B and DJ Christian! Thank you from the Herings!

Photo for Eddie B & Company Review - Our first dance!
Profile Picture Tamerra, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wonderful experience with our DJ Ray. He did our wedding and also did a fabulous job playing great music and keeping up the energy in the room. We also did a gender reveal and he announced it perfectly. Everyone was surprised. We couldn’t be more happy. Thank you!

Profile Picture Patricia, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Five stars across the board! Thank you for providing such professional and fun DJ services for our wedding.

Profile Picture Laura, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Thank you Eddie B for your excellent service. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed dancing the night away with you.

Profile Picture Lauren , 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was our dj for our wedding June 9, 2018 at the W hotel Fort Lauderdale! He was super awesome at keeping everyone dancing allllllll night long. He even got down and started to dance with the crowd! If you want a younger style dj to move your guests he is the guy! Me and my husband are 25/26 years old and our guests are around the same age so we needed a dj that could know the newest hits, the 90s music because we 90s babies LOVE it! Not even that, my parents and their friends had a blast listening to their music that they grew up in the 80s loving! HIGHLY RECOMMEND CHRIS!!!! Played all the music I requested, would use him again on another event!

Profile Picture Michellle, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

It's safe to say that every single one of our wedding guests was obsessed with DJ Ray! From our first consultation, we knew he was going to make our wedding an unforgettable event, but he still somehow exceeded our expectations! Guests started dancing after the salad course and only stopped for quick breaks to eat their dinner. We wanted a super fun wedding and we definitely got it! He even surprised us with a "Grease medley" dance/sing off that was a total crowd pleaser. DJ Ray was incredible and if you are even considering using Eddie B for you wedding, look no further and book him NOW!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 3/24/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting