18 Reviews for ED the DJ Entertainment

Uplighting (3)
Liability Insurance (1)
Photobooth (1)
18 ED the DJ Entertainment Reviews

Ed had the dance floor full during our entire wedding! He was great - everyone had such a good time and he made everything super easy.

Profile Picture Leah, 4/28/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Ed came on a list of recommended vendors from our Event Planner. When we told her we were going with Ed she smiled and said, “I love Ed, he’s the best!” She was totally right. Ed selected great music and kept things moving smoother than we anticipated. He also communicated great with the Event Planner and officiant. Thank you Ed!

Profile Picture Amber, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Ed was amazing!!! Such a fun DJ! He kept the entire wedding dancing the whole night until the very last song. So much fun and his outgoing, fun personality added the perfect touch. All our guests complimented us on the DJ!! Thanks for being so awesome, fun and easy to work with Ed!!
Xo-
Mikaela & JC L.

Profile Picture MIKAELA, 7/3/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Liability Insurance

Where do I begin! AMAZING. Ed is the sweetest/coolest guy and is a great DJ. My wedding would not have been the same without him honestly. He was an intrigual part of the flow and smoothness of the reception and I would highly recommend him! He is layed back but extremely professional at the same time and really knows how to read the crowd!

Profile Picture Katie , 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ed is absolutely wonderful! He was very responsive to any questions we had, was open to all of our ideas, and on several occasions was able to suggest great ideas that had never occurred to us. On the day of, everything went according to plan - he was on time, set up just as we had discussed, and read our crowd very well when picking songs throughout the evening.
Beyond that though, he is a great person to have on your team for what is possibly both the most wonderful and most stressful day of your life. He gets everything planned out and goes over it with you in detail a couple weeks before the wedding. After that, you're all set - you won't need to think about it again (believe me, this will be a lifesaver!). On the day of, he guides everything smoothly without any transition feeling unnatural. You don't want to have to worry about anything on your wedding day - you definitely won't have to worry about Ed, and he does all he can to make sure you don't have to worry about anyone/anything else either.
Thank you Ed!!!

P.S. if you need a photographer also, ask Ed how to contact his wife. She is just as wonderful to work with, and I couldn't possibly have imagined two vendors working together more smoothly.

Profile Picture Gillian, 9/3/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Ed is incredibly professional. He was a rock on the day of the event. We did not have dancing at our wedding since it was a brunch event but he was critical in making announcements, timing of various stages of the reception. We were worried about the sound quality in our outdoor venue but the music was loud enough for all to hear before/during/ after the ceremony and during the reception. It was not too loud at the reception to keep people from being able to talk (and hear each other). He does keep to a very precise time schedule and when he said he would leave at 2pm, he was gone at 2pm! (the reception stretched to 3pm). We did not have music for the flower, garter toss or going away. Not a deal breaker. As the bride and groom, we had no sense of time so having a Coordinator would have been good to authorize him staying longer (paying for the extra time). I would recommend Ed. He was very, very easy to work with and did not try to take any attention away from the bridal couple. He was an asset! We found him on Yelp.

Profile Picture Susanne, 5/1/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Ed was our wedding DJ and he did an amazing job! Everyone still tells us that we had the best dance floor! Ed was also very responsive and took his time to get every detail just right before our big day. Based on my experience, I would highly recommend him because I could not be happier with the amazing job that he did!

Profile Picture Kate, 3/5/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Uplighting

Ed was so fun to work with! I delegated music planning to my fiance, and together they made the playlist perfect! We wanted everyone to be up on the floor dancing, and Ed provided the right soundtrack for the night! He was super easy to work with and knew exactly what kind of feel we were going for! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Kate, 10/3/15, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ed is the best DJ! My recommendation for other couples is to choose a DJ you would want to party with, or hang out with for a day. DONT pick one that you wouldn't party with because he/she is basically in charge of your party!!! We did this with all our day of vendors and we were not disappointed!! Ed was the DJ at the wedding of a friend and she raved about him and his prices. Interest sparked! We met him at a few wedding shows before we started meeting with vendors and he was always the most relaxed guy at the party....He was genuinely nice to talk to as well. Our first official meeting with him you could tell he really knows music, and all kinds of music. We gave him a list of songs we love but also gave him full license to play anything that will get the crowd dancing...I don't know about anyone else, but I danced all night. He led the evening from entrance to final dance seamlessly. Great great party and i would still totally party with him anytime!! --Mrs. Jones

Profile Picture Jeff, 5/9/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ed was amazing to work with! We could not have wished for a better DJ! He responded to all my emails within a few minutes. He also took the time to talk to us the week of our wedding to ensure the music listing and order was still everything we wanted. My husband and I have different taste in music and Ed was able to accommodate it all! He played ALL of our requests and definitely kept us and our guests on the dance floor all night!

We also added on the photo booth to our package. I'm so glad we did! We received a wedding photo keepsake book and the pictures were hilarious!

Everyone had so much fun- we could not have been happier with choosing Ed, we highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Shaula, 10/24/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

I was the officiant at a wedding on 7/26/14 and worked along side Ed the DJ for the ceremony music. I work with a lot of DJ's and I found ED to be extremely professional and friendly as we set up and tested my mike and reviewed the music for the entrance and exit.
The sound quality was outstanding and he has a great selection of music. I highly recommend Ed the DJ for any event requiring a DJ.

Profile Picture Helen, 7/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ed was amazing to work with!!! From beginning to end he made the whole process easy. He remained in contact with us every step of the way to check in if we had any questions, changes, and/or updates. He always responded to any questions we had in a timely manner, coordinated with our wedding venue on all the details, arrived to the wedding on time and looking very professional. He made sure every request we made was met and kept the flow of the night going perfectly. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/30/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ed has a great emcee voice! He really helped keep the reception running smoothly. The music was exactly what we wanted, but he was also very flexible when it came to song requests from our guests. He has such a wide variety of music! Ed is so easy to work with and we were so happy with his work!!

Profile Picture Karolin, 8/10/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

If I could give ED more stars, I would. From start to finish, he was so helpful- we used him for the ceremony, cocktail hour and the reception. Not only was he affordable, he was easy to work with, and kept the afternoon and evening flowing smoothly. Most of our guests commented on how fantastic he was!

Profile Picture Brenda, 7/20/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ed was a great DJ/MC! He was very accommodating and worked with us every step of the way. He responded to questions and emails very quickly and always had an answer for us. He had some great ideas and was able to make a playlist that we loved based off of a short list of songs we provided him that showed our taste in music. During the reception he was very attentive and aware about what was going on and what should happen next, without interrupting us or putting any pressure on our timeline. I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/27/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ed did such a great job! He was very organized and professional. At the wedding he was really responsive and attentive to our needs. He also did a great job of getting and holding the attention of our crazy wedding party to make things happen. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture User2045879, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Great personality and totally understood ours and picked great music that fit us. Very organized and well prepared. He is the MC for the wedding and coordinates all the timing so you don't have anything to worry about.

Profile Picture Sierra, 6/30/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Great experience and great price , Ed was able to understand and meet my odd requests from ceremony music right thru to the Simpsons theme some for our Recessional.

Profile Picture Roxie, 2/19/12, 5 Reviews