99 Reviews for Reverend Ed Sansbury Triangle Custom Ceremonies

Non-religious (6)
Rehearsal (4)
Licensed (4)
Interfaith Ceremony (2)

Ed was so wonderful! We are so happy that we chose him to do our ceremony. He put so much time into our ceremony and made sure it was PERFECT. He reflected on us as a couple and even got to know us. The ceremony was super customized and very personable (it was just so special). We can't put into words how much we love Ed and all that he did for us. He was incredible. We HIGHLY reccomend him!! :) BEST DAY EVER! -Blair & Alex

Profile Picture Blair, 4/21/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Our wedding ceremony was smooth, flawless, and relaxing thanks Ed Sansbury! My husband and I met Ed at a venue open house in Raleigh and we are so thankful we did. Throughout our wedding planning experience, Ed was there every step of the way offering great advice, ideas, and suggestions to help us plan the perfect ceremony. He also helped us with details we weren't even aware we needed to plan out! In addition to being so helpful, he was extremely responsive. We FaceTimed, met for coffee, emailed, and talked on the phone in the months leading up to our big day. He is worth every penny and I assure you, you will be making the best decision securing him for your wedding day! Thank you for everything, Ed! We are so blessed and fortunate to have met you!

Profile Picture Lauren, 1/20/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Working with Ed was so enjoyable. He was very understanding and accommodating to my wife and myself and was always bringing ideas on the table for us to have the best ceremony that we could have.
He made our big day PERFECT. Again, Thank you very much Ed!

Profile Picture Sebastien, 11/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We were very impressed at the level of quality and professionalism. He asked us questions that led to the specific service we desired. Ed was easy to work with and executed a perfect wedding ceremony. We would recommend his services to anyone.

Profile Picture Melanie, 10/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

So happy to have had Ed Sansbury officiate our wedding. We can not thank you enough for taking the time to help us fine tune our ceremony to perfection.

If anyone is looking an officiant, Ed is your guy :)

Profile Picture Craig, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Ed was great, easy to work with and able to tailor the wedding to exactly what we were looking for and our views. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination

I can't say enough about how fantastic Rev. Sansbury is; we had SO many guests come up to us at the reception to tell us how much they loved our ceremony! He really took the time to get to know us as a couple and personalize our ceremony, and as a result it was emotional, fun, and uniquely us.

Profile Picture Kirsten, 9/30/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Thomas and I couldn't of be happier with Ed. He was organized, reliable, and made our day feel very special. Best day ever.

Profile Picture Christine , 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ed was fantastic! We really enjoyed working with him!

Profile Picture Whitney, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Ed was fantastic to work with from start to finish. He really took the time to get to know us and tailor a ceremony to our personalities. He provides good guidance in the form of sample ceremonies and we were able to pick and choose what we liked, and then tweak the final product. Ed is calm under pressure and reassuring at the altar in what can be some what of an anxiety laden situation. I highly recommend Ed, and hope you will seriously consider making him part of your special day

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Ed was extremely helpful, patient and flexible through the entire process. He helped to guide us in creating a personalized ceremony that fit what we wanted to convey to each other and our guests on our wedding day. We received many compliments on the ceremony & how we incorporated my children. Ed was wonderful! We are so thankful to have found him and for him to be part of our day.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kristin and I were ecstatic with the service that Reverend Sansbury provided for us. His attention to detail and ability to orchestrate were magnificent. He is truly gifted and sent us into our life together in a wonderful way.

God works though Ed in a mighty way.

Thanks for being part of our very special day.

Doug and Kristin Ericson

Photos
Profile Picture Doug, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

He did a wonderful job! My family is still taking about how perfect our wedding ceremony was!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I am so glad we chose Ed as the Officiant for our wedding! He is kind, caring, and patient. He worked with us to create a ceremony that was a true reflection of our relationship. Everyone kept commenting on how sweet and special our ceremony was!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We met with Ed Sansbury a few months before our wedding and told him basically what we were looking for with regards to our ceremony. Ed spent a lot of time with us and asked us a lot of questions and really seemed interested in getting to know us. After the meeting, Ed emailed us several ceremony options to see what may suit our needs the best. We were able to create a wonderful ceremony based on these examples and Ed executed everything for us perfectly. We couldn't have asked for more. He did a fantastic job and I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Madeleine, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Ed did a wonderful job performing our ceremony in May! My husband and I are not particularly religious, and so we were hoping to find someone who could do a secular ceremony that still felt warm and personal. That is just what we got! Ed really listened to what our preferences were, and sent several sample ceremonies for us to look over. Using those, we pieced together a ceremony that we really loved. Many guests complimented the ceremony and Ed's delivery of it. He was very responsive to all my emails and questions, and really it just could not have been a better experience. Thank you, Ed!

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/28/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant

The easiest part of planning our wedding was working with Ed on our ceremony. This was the part that I was originally most terrified of because I wanted it to be perfect, but had no idea where to begin or what to include. Ed came to the rescue and made the entire process fun and enjoyable. I was confident that come our wedding day, I wouldn't have to worry about thing as Ed's professionalism and good sense of humor was going to set the tone for a wonderful day. His experience goes beyond putting together a ceremony outline as genuinely wants to get to know you and your soon to be husband or wife. In the conversations we had both over the phone and in person, he was able to put together a beautiful ceremony that was both personal to my now husband and I, and brought together our closest family and friends (many which had never met before!). It was the perfect way to begin our wedding festivities that day and it carried on to a fun and most memorable evening. Ed truly cares about the couples that he works with and even keeps in touch after the big day has come and gone. That to me is something that goes beyond a 5 star rating!
Here is a preview of our AMAZING wedding trailer by Reel Weddings, in which you can catch a glimpse of how wonderful our ceremony was, thanks to Ed! https://vimeo.com/231784268

Profile Picture Jodie, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ed was wonderful to work with!! He really cared about getting to know us and our relationship and kept in touch with us throughout our long engagement. During crunch time, he was patient with me when I changed my mind on ceremony wording, etc, and always responded very quickly. On the day of our wedding, he had a very lovely, calming presence that made me and my husband feel very at ease and like he was speaking just for us. We have only great things to say about Ed and would recommend him to every couple!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Ed was absolutely wonderful and we are so pleased he performed our wedding ceremony! We really wanted our children to be able to participate in the ceremony in a meaningful way and he helped us customize a ceremony that was both joyous and also unique, and where our kid's could play a role. He was always there for both of us with any questions, or to talk and we would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding officiant with integrity and class.

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Ed was absolutely perfect. He came to us as a referral from an officiant that we were previously interested in working with but had already been booked. Ed was very easy to communicate with and worked to meet based on our schedule. He was willing to do a lot over the phone since we do not live in the area, and was able to meet when we did come to town for other wedding festivities. He provided lots of help for the ceremony including many examples of things that we could choose to do. After a few conversations and meetings he was able to personalize our ceremony and make it exactly what we wanted!- Joey and El

Profile Picture Joey, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ed was friendly and helpful throughout the entire process. My wife and I come from different faith backgrounds, and he helped us create a ceremony that worked for both of us and our families.

Profile Picture Chris, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Choosing Reverend Ed Sansbury as our officiant was the best decision we made for our wedding. He was very kind, caring and patient. He took the extra time to ensure that we had a custom ceremony to fit our needs. My father passed away and therefore wasn't going to be walking me down the isle. As devastating as this was, Ed encorporated a message about him that let us know he was there in spirit. We are forever greatful for the unforgettably ceremony that Ed gave us.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Ed was perfect to work with! My husband and I are from different religious backgrounds but knew we wanted an overall non-denominational wedding, Ed did just that. He was very flexible with having our first talk over the phone since we lived out of state and then meeting with us again when we moved down here. He was always quick to respond and offer advice on the ceremony set up! I HIGHLY recommend hiring him as your officiant if you want a memorable ceremony!

Profile Picture Julie, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I got married during the summer of 2016-my husband was given one task during the wedding planning madness, to find the wedding officiant, via a "Wedding Wire" search my husband discovered Ed and we were so grateful that he did! We had a wonderful experience planning the ceremony with Ed. He was a calming influence during the planning process, and gave us the ceremony of our dreams! If you are looking for a wedding officiant you will NOT regret going with Ed!!!

Profile Picture Angela, 7/16/16, 1 Review