7 Reviews for ED PINGOL PHOTOGRAPHY

7 ED PINGOL PHOTOGRAPHY Reviews

One of the best decision I made for my wedding. Ed and his group were fun to work with. He is expensive but every penny is worth spent for the priceless pictures he took that will last a lifetime

Profile Picture User3178011, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Awesome! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our wedding! You'll end up wanting to frame up every picture he takes. Very professional on the big day and he even had helped us to keep on schedule even when our other vendors where delayed.

Profile Picture User1412984, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ed Pingol was AWESOME. what more can I say? People act surprised that I had so much fun taking pictures on my wedding day, is it NOT supposed to be fun? Because Ed made it fun! Showed us some teasers at the reception as well. We're still waiting for our pictures, and I am dying with anticipation. We also did an aftershoot with him as well, so I can't wait to see those pics! I guess my only complaint would be get those pics to me sooner!!! I'm just impatient it's killing me! But overall

I would recommend him through and through. He may have been way over my small budget but we don't regret it at all because the investment was worth it to have someone fun and professional to work with!

Profile Picture Bell, 5/1/10, 5 Reviews
4.7

Ed and his wife Monica are awesome! Not only are they our #1 wedding photographer, but they are truly an inspiration to us. They are such an amazing team, with glowing personality. I love everything that they produce...just check out their website, you'll see what I mean. We had so much fun working with our photographers. We never thought we could be models, but Ed and Mon made it feel very easy for us to feel comfortable posing around them.

Profile Picture Jaylyn, 9/8/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We haven't seen our pictures yet, but some of our guests saw them on-site, and have been raving about them ever since. They were amazing- they made sure we got all the shots, but were not at all intrusive. Ed and Monica are great!

Profile Picture Robin, 6/29/08, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Absolutely terrific. I'm the mother-of the bride. Ed and Monica were everywhere, yet not in the way a single instance. They clearly loved what they do. The resulting shots were quite a variety--some romantic, some highly artful (honestly looked as if they would be in a glossy magazine for celebrity weddings) and some were just downright fun--creative and youthful. My daughter and son-in-law LOVED Ed and Monica, and I will thank them forever more every time I look at their stunning work. The bride organized all of this long distance from Texas, and could not have found two people more accomplished and trustworthy and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Ines, 3/27/08, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Eddie and Monica are a great wedding photography couple! They did our engagement pictures in January at Stinson Beach right at sunset. And with weather being unpredictable, it did rain before our session, but once that sunset peaked out, the pictures they captured turned out great! I love going to their blog and looking at the other wedding and engagement pictures they shoot. Eddie is so amazing at creating modern images that most wedding photographers do not capture. They travel and they're really popular now- so book them as far advance as possible! =)

Profile Picture kristine, 7/7/07, 2 Reviews