ecoShuttle Reviews

18 | Sherwood, OR

18 Reviews for ecoShuttle

Taylor · Married on 07/27/2019

Great shuttle!

Super great communication and the driver was prompt and courteous! We are so grateful we used EcoShuttle for our wedding guests!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Heather · Married on 06/24/2016

Mark from EcoShuttle was incredibly professional and responsive. He coordinated and accepted any of our requests for schedule adjustments, sent a schedule to the two drivers, confirmed which buss was ADA accessible, and made sure to follow up to any commentary we sent after our event. We really love working with local and small businesses, and Mark was exemplary in how he handled our event. I’d highly recommend using his company for any coordinated transportation needs you have.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Jill Cabral · Married on 06/11/2016

Mark and his team were a true pleasure to work with. They were very responsive, extremely well organized, and worked with us, giving great advice, to create the perfect shuttle schedule. We used them for our wedding and for brunch the following day, and for each pick-up, they were prompt and kept to the schedule we had previously discussed. We highly recommend booking with EcoShuttle and would certainly book again, should the need arise.

Sent on 12/06/2016
  • MS4

Meredith · Married on 09/19/2015

Eco Shuttle was easy to work with, punctual, and flexible--I couldn't ask for more! The drivers were kind and accommodating to my guests, despite the need to herd them like cats. I'm grateful for their patience and calm, skillful driving on Washington's windy mountain roads!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Erin · Married on 06/28/2014

We were glad to work with Mark at ecoShuttle for our recent wedding in Portland. We rented a 25-seat bus for transportation of the wedding party to photography sites, and for guests getting back to their hotels after the reception. They were prompt, professional and did a great job for a great value!

Sent on 07/07/2014
  • Patricia

Patricia · Married on 09/22/2013

On time, ran as scheduled, and nice driver...what more can you ask for?!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Aubrey · Married on 08/31/2013

Eco Shuttle was awesome. They were very flexible and very responsive. The drivers were professional and friendly. Definitely worth the money!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Highly recommend - they were quick to respond to questions, affordable, and we all had a great time with the driver.

Sent on 01/24/2014

Leann · Married on 06/26/2013

Thank you ecoshuttle for taking care of my guest getting them back and forth to where they needed to go. Thanks !

Sent on 07/12/2013

Karen · Married on 08/14/2010

We recently provided transportation for our younger guests to a suburban Portland wedding whom we didn't want driving back to downtown after the festivities. Eco-shuttle was very professional to work with. They were prompt with correspondence, fair with pricing, and provided us with excellent service. I highly recommend their company.

Sent on 08/19/2010

Matt · Married on 06/27/2010

All in all, a highly recommended service if you are going to have transportation for your guests. Our wedding was about 40 minutes outside of Portland, so this was important for us. Their pricing was competitive (beat the pants off of some competitors, actually), and their drivers were very courteous. The give you water on the shuttles, or you are welcome to bring your own beverages.
    We rented 3 vehicles from them on the day of our wedding - a 25 and 31 passenger vehicle, and a 48 passenger school bus. The 31 passenger vehicle actually had some issues getting up a fairly steep grade to our wedding site and the engine started to overheat, but they took care of that right away and all of our guests were still provided for.
    We did some searching, and EcoShuttle was quite affordable compared to some other competitors, there were no hidden costs, we appreciated the bio-diesel vehicles, and Jesse Yun (owner?) was very easy to work with. Not everyone gets transportation for their guests as it's not always necessary, but if you go this route, I would highly recommend working with EcoShuttle - they will work within your budget

Sent on 07/21/2010

Emily · Married on 08/26/2017

We would use ecoshuttle again in a heartbeat! They were exceptionally accommodating during our multiple changes of plans, and highly responsive during the entire process. On the night of, our driver was fun and festive, pumping the dance music and helping us to keep the party going! Fun, affordable, and easy to work with, they set the bar for a shuttle rental. We will definitely use them again. Thank you!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Jackie · Married on 05/17/2014

Rates were reasonable. Driver was on time and courteous. Can't ask for much more!

Sent on 06/01/2014

3.5

We were very happy with our wedding shuttle, everyone had a great time. The arrival was prompt and the shuttle was clean. The driver could have been more flexible about extending the time, but it all worked out very well.

Sent on 01/31/2014

3.5

Overall, a good experience. They were a good value (Chinook book coupon too), we transported all of our guests to and from the venue-4 shuttles total, eco-friendly, and the drivers were all very friendly. They were pretty good with communicating (preferred phone over email which is difficult for me as a teacher since I can't make calls at normal business hours). My biggest complaint is that the bridal party shuttle driver almost got us lost on the way to the venue. I had to tell him that he took a wrong turn (good thing I was paying attention) so I don't know why he didn't have a map if he didn't know the route. All the other shuttles didn't have any problems though.

Sent on 07/16/2013
  • W

Jennifer · Married on 07/16/2016

EcoShuttle was great for our wedding. We rented a 55-passenger coach to transport our guests to and from the wedding venue. They were very accommodating when we told them we needed to add two stops on the route to pick up more guests. Anytime I had questions before the wedding weekend, Mark was responsive and quick to answer questions within a few business days. The price was high compared to some other bus/coach rentals, but I was willing to pay the price for air conditioning in July. The only letdown was that there was absolutely no way to play music of any kind on the 40 minute ride home. Thankfully the driver tolerated our sing-alongs and got us back to the hotel safely. Apparently there was even a restroom on the bus, which I hadn't noticed on the ride home. I'm very glad we hired EcoShuttle and I think they did a great job.

Sent on 08/05/2016

3.8
      2.5
      3.0

I have a very mixed review of EcoShuttle. We booked our shuttles over a year out and I reserved two shuttles that I assumed looked like the ones on their website (new, eco/green, etc). I worked with Mark Klosterman who was great and always quickly responded to my emails and seemed to have everything under control. The day before the wedding I received an email from Mark saying that one of the shuttles that I reserved was in for maintenence and that I would be "upgraded" to a 42 person bus instread. I asked if it was the school bus and he said no. Day of the wedding, I had no idea what was going on with the shuttles, but everyone arrived on time and we got married! Yay! After a few drinks and time mingling I find out that the smaller of the two busses basically broke down on it's way to our venue. It was apparently shooting out black smoke and sounded awful. Later in the evening, when our first guest was ready to leave (my 85 year old grandmother), we find out that we only have one bus (the big one) because the other bus had gone in for maintenence. It ended up kind of throwing our night off and we were actually charged a late fee from our Venue. I called Mark at 11pm that everning and he answered!!!! Okay, to me that's huge. He tried to do everything that he could but we ended up having to all ride home together in the big bus, which by the way was not a yellow school bus, but a Lewis and Clark college school bus (tacky). But.... in the end, we actually probably had way more fun all riding home together in one bus and Mark gave us a very nice discount for the inconvenience and extra charges that we incurred. Now, we kind of see it as just being a funny part of our wedding story, but I probably would have felt differently if Mark hadn't handled it all with such class.

Sent on 08/24/2012