Eclectic Events Reviews

Eclectic Events 1

Megan Harrison · Married on 02/23/2019

Absolutely Great!

Wonderful. Excellent. Timely.

We handed him a very niche list of music with specific times that we wanted everything played and he nailed every single one. He checked in periodically to see how we felt with the overall flow of music.

He showed up about an hour before to test all of his equipment, and came to the wedding dressed just as formally as the rest of us.

I would rehire him for any event, no questions asked.

Michelle Connolly · Married on 12/15/2018

Wedding DJ

Chris was beyond incredible! His professionalism and talent were outstanding. Chris was very responsive throughout the whole wedding planning process. The day of, Chris made sure to get there early to set up and throughout the event he made sure the groom and I were happy with everything. I highly recommend Chris for your wedding!!!

Kaitlyn and Mike · Married on 09/22/2018

Highly recommend!

Chris was a fantastic DJ! He was always available whenever we needed to contact him, and was extremely helpful in making sure we had everything we needed to dance the night away at our wedding. His music selection was fantastic, and was very kind every time we spoke with him. If you’re thinking about hiring him, we definitely recommend him!

MICHAEL · Married on 05/06/2018

Was absolutely amazing and played all the songs we wanted

Eclectic Events 2

Kasey · Married on 04/21/2018

My friend used Chris for her wedding and He was just so awesome I booked him for mine! The night was perfect ! Chris was AMAZING ! Not one of those annoying djs that talks too much and tries to be too hyped. Can’t recommend him enough !

Jennifer · Married on 02/17/2018

This man was awesome! He helped us in so many was, even helped us keep to our time line. Kept dance music coming. Highly recommend Eclectic Events.

Michael · Married on 01/27/2018

Chris did an excellent job with our wedding reception. He was highly recommended and did not disappoint.

Debra · Married on 10/28/2017

CHRIS was super helpful choosing our music . The lighting package we chose looked fantastic. We had a great night, thanks Chris

Ashley · Married on 07/29/2017

Chris Cobb was my DJ for my wedding this past weekend and was amazing!! I was originally only having a band, but realized I definitely needed at DJ as well to handle the ceremony/cocktail music. Chris was recommended to us and we were so lucky to book him with such short notice! He was able to expedite the process quickly and let us steer the way with the music and he tied all loose ends together. When we met with him, we had an immediate connection - he was cool, funny, accommodating, and professional. At the wedding, some moments called for some improvising and he KILLED IT. I couldn't believe how prepared and smooth he was when the plans changed. He is an excellent emcee as well! Definitely recommend this guy and would rebook him personally in a heartbeat.

Rob · Married on 07/08/2017

Chris took good care of us. I was a bit worried about the cost at first because there's so many cheaper options out there. Unlike the cheaper options, Chris gave the impression of a professional who took his trade seriously, so my wife and I chose to spend the extra money. I'm glad we did! He's lively, fun and kept everyone moving. This man can read a crowd. Hiring the services of a true professional was one of the best decisions we made. No regrets!

Leslie · Married on 10/22/2016

Chris is a top notch DJ. He was very accommodating in our requests. His professionalism & fun, up-beat personality made our event memorable for not only us but our guests. I would highly recommend Eclectic Events!

• W

Walt · Married on 04/16/2016

Chris was amazing as our DJ! We collaborated on an awesome setlist and the reception was flawless. We still remember the beauty and magic of our wedding everytime we hear the songs that we danced to!

Katie · Married on 05/19/2017

4.2

Chris was very friendly and had a ton of energy. He obviously loves what he does!