Echelon Florist Reviews

Echelon Florist 5
Echelon Florist 6
Echelon Florist 7

julie · Married on 12/06/2018

Straight out of Pinterest!

Matt was extremely helpful! I sent him a picture of my inspiration bouquet and when I saw it the day of it literally looked exactly the same. It was so beautiful. I’m so pleased with the flowers, and pieces on our arch.

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Echelon Florist 8

Echelon Florist's reply:

Thank you, Julie! I'm so glad you liked everything. It was my pleasure working with you. I can't wait to see the pictures.

Tina Mcdaniel · Married on 10/19/2018

Beautiful flowers and great prices

Matt did a wonderful job on my daughter’s wedding on October 19th at the Magnolia in pigeon Forge !

Megan · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing job

My bouquet was so pretty! They also included my toss bouquet.

Stacee · Married on 09/28/2018

Matt was so flexible with me even after changing things multiple times. He was so patient and knowledgeable. Matt, your kindness goes a long way! My cake flowers looked incredible!

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Echelon Florist 9

Echelon Florist's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Stacee.

Daulton · Married on 05/25/2018

Echelon did a great job with the flowers for our wedding! They were able to work with our budget and get us what we wanted, but also could tweak it so it wouldn't break the bank. They were so friendly and on the day of were able to get everything set up perfectly. The flowers looked gorgeous and the value for them was great.

Megan · Married on 10/07/2017

Matt from Echelon Florist was an absolute dream to work with. We started looking at flowers extremely late in the game, and for the busiest wedding day of the year at that (UT bye week). We sat down and told Matt what we were looking for, and provided about a million different Pinterest pictures and he was able to create exactly what we were looking for. He knew the flowers, the different colors available, when they would be available, what they would cost, how long they would last (so we could use them for RD and wedding), what other flowers would complement them, and literally anything else we would ever want to know.

We gave him our budget and he respected both our wishes and our limitations and everything was absolutely stunning. I cannot put into words how easy it was to work with him, and just how great everything looked!! My bouquet was picture perfect, and he included a toss bouquet for free- I am so glad he did that because my bouquet was huge... and heavy. We had quite the order with sprays for signs, centerpieces, ties for drapery, petals on the aisle, boutonnieres, corsages, backdrops, buffet decor, etc. and he put together and set everything up... I did not even see him on the big day!

We even rented a couple of vases for smaller centerpieces for the cocktail hour, and at the end of the day they we loaded up and sent home with my family rather than the wedding planner to return a few days later. I called him after the honeymoon (12 days later) to let him know I had them, and that I would return them next time I was in town (a couple of months later), and he told me to take my time, he wasn't even worried about them. How refreshing!!

Before we decided to go with Echelon we shopped around at at least 3 other florists in Knoxville. All three were dramatically higher in price, it took a lot longer to actually get the quote, and they just didn't seem as invested in our wedding as we were. They were an absolute pleasure to work with!

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Echelon Florist 10
    Echelon Florist 11
    Echelon Florist 12
    Echelon Florist 13

Echelon Florist's reply:

Thank you Megan!!! It was my pleasure.

Chelsea · Married on 09/29/2017

Matt at Echelon Florist was so wonderful to work with! I got quotes from a few other florists in the Knoxville area, but after talking to Matt, the decision was simple to go with Echelon. He was so knowledgeable, offered wonderful advice, and was able to give us floral arrangements even more beautiful than we could have imagined within our budget. Personally, I'm not very knowledgeable about flowers, but I put together a Pinterest board of what I liked to show Matt. He really stuck to my vision, while also saving me money by suggesting alternatives to some of the more expensive and out of season flowers from the pictures. They even threw in a free toss boquet. Throughout the planning process, Echelon was so attentive to detail and kept super detailed notes about everything we talked about. They care so much about their customers that it feels like your wedding is the only one they are working on. On the day of the ceremony, Matt personally came to the venue and set everything up himself. He was even sweet enough to text me the day before the wedding and ask if I wanted to see a picture of my boquet! Just a small gesture like that helped to take away some of the pre-wedding jitters. It's clear that Matt is very passionate about what he does and it shows! I would recommend Echelon to everyone! Thanks again Matt!

Echelon Florist 14
    Echelon Florist 15
    Echelon Florist 16
    Echelon Florist 17
    Echelon Florist 18
    Echelon Florist 19
    Echelon Florist 20

Summer · Married on 09/23/2017

After a disappointing florist consultation, I found Echelon florist. Matt was awesome in supporting my vision for the flowers. They did an amazing job creating a flower crown for myself and my flower girl. They were able to provided dried flowers for the bouquets as I wanted (and told not possible at another florist). They also provided bulk orders that we were able to use to create the center pieces. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/12/2017
    Echelon Florist 21

Thank you Summer.

Lauren · Married on 10/29/2016

Echelon did an amazing job on our wedding. We worked with Matt and he was great, and very helpful. I feel the entire team really went above and beyond. I would highly recommend them.

Rachel · Married on 10/01/2016

Matt with Echelon Florist is just wonderful! He met with me several times in the months before our wedding, as we were slow to figure out what we wanted. I asked for his expertise and gave him a general idea of our vision and limited budget. He was thoughtful and patient, and very clear what options were available to us. He delivered PERFECTION. My bouquet was breathtaking, and our decor was exactly what we wanted but were never able to put into words - thanks for understanding us, Matt!! I can't recommend them highly enough. Everything was delivered as promised, at a great value, and Matt was always very responsive to questions and requests. Any time we need flowers in the future, we will return to them.

Carla · Married on 08/06/2016

Beautiful flowers! Exactly what I wanted, even better. After returning home from the honeymoon almost a week later and seeing still fresh beautiful flowers it made me so happy.

Debra · Married on 06/20/2015

Matt is so GREAT to work with! Very talented, professional & reliable. Give him the vision for your wedding, and he will make it happen. This is the florist you want for your events! You won't be disappointed.

Lindsey · Married on 05/23/2015

Echelon Florist was our florist for our wedding in May. I could not have imagined my wedding flowers being any more beautiful! The flowers were extraordinary in so many ways; the quality and colors of the flowers were top notch. And Echelon was absolutely terrific to work with overall. Matt was our designer and did a fantastic job all around. He was very professional and personable at the same time. He took my vision and created something even more beautiful than what I could have imagined. Even though our wedding was outside in a beautiful garden filled with flowers, Echelon was able to make our wedding flowers stand out. Matt knew our colors and vision and took off with it. They went above and beyond with the Chuppah and all our flowers. We were thrilled with everything on our wedding day! Echelon makes sure not to overlook anything!

Sarah · Married on 05/02/2015

Way beyond my expectations! Just amazing!! From day one when I met with Matt, he instantly knew what I wanted and was able to show me examples in the shop. I had a budget but I still got everything I could ever want. Every time I called/emailed, he was always responsive, helpful, and so nice. On the wedding day, the centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, and arbor decor were all STUNNING! I would highly recommend Echelon Florist for their quality of work, great prices, and excellent customer service.

Deborah · Married on 12/27/2014

Matt made my wedding day so perfect all of the floral arrangements were perfect . Thank you Matt for making my wedding day perfect !!!

Ashton · Married on 10/18/2014

Gary with Echelon Florist was absolutely a BLAST to work with. He was so fun and energetic, and completely understood our needs and desires for our wedding flowers. He was very dedicated to making sure we received exactly what we wanted on our special day. Our flowers were AMAZING! Great price, lovely staff!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Ashton and Brad,
    Thanks so much, I really enjoyed working with you guys too. This is why I do this, knowing that your day was just what you wanted.
    Congratulations!!

Heather · Married on 09/20/2014

Laura and Matt did a fantastic job. They were great to work with and easy to contact. They understood my vision and I could not have asked for a better florist!!

Laura · Married on 09/20/2014

Gary and the staff at Echelon did such a wonderful job on the flowers for our wedding! I came in with ideas and Gary made the flowers more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! My family has a small Bible that each of the women has carried as a part of their bouquet and Gary did a beautiful job of incorporating it into my bouquet.
    They were easy to work with and helped us make our flowers both beautiful and affordable! I highly recommend all brides work wtih Echelon!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Echelon Florist's reply:

Thanks so much. I love being able to use things that are special to each bride, it makes your bouquet that much more special

I loved working with Echelon! They even made me a bouquet during our consultation so I could make sure it would be large enough.

Autumn · Married on 09/28/2013

Gary is incredible. He did all of our wedding flowers and they looked amazing. I walked into the florist knowing only that I wanted something woodsy and whimsical and Gary immediately began to put together bouquets that matched that vision. Once he catches a passion for the vision and design you have for the day, there is no stopping him! He also provided balloons for our tables and for use in our pictures. He was flexible and friendly and overall a great choice!!

Judith · Married on 09/14/2013

Gary Anderson was my designer for my wedding at the House in the Woods at Maryville College. Everyone asked, 'who did the flowers? They are gorgeous!" I was very proud to say that he was my master designer and I have use Echelon Florist for all kinds of other events and have never been disappointed. Gary is so easy to work with, knows exactly what you want and discusses it with no hesistation. I certainly have no problems reccomending him for any event that you may have in mind. Excellant job, very professional and personable. I loved my wedding day and all the memories will last a life time. I couldn't have asked for any thing any better. Thank you Gary and Echelon Florist, I love, love, love you!!!

Thanks to my Forest for the beautiful flowers. she was so wonderful to work with and recommend her to anyone!

Marta · Married on 05/18/2013

I was a bride with a budget, but my flowers sure didn't look like it. Echelon Florist was very professional and easy to work with. All of the flowers were gorgeous and very well priced. They listened to what I wanted and they delivered. I would use them again for any other occasions I might need to add a little pizazz to.

Sent on 05/31/2013

Echelon Florist's reply:

Thank you Marta! I was my pleasure working with you.

-Matt

Madeline · Married on 03/16/2013

Laura bent over backwards to create the perfect displays for the ceremony and reception. The flowers were so fresh and fit so well with the entire venue. Laure personally met with me on serveral occassions to make sure that our wedding day would be perfect and stress free. I highly recommend Echelon Florist to any future bride and groom who is looking for a professional and personable florist.

Katelyn · Married on 10/21/2012

I was absolutely in love with my wedding flowers. Hats off to Gary for working so hard at making my vision a reality. He definitely went above and beyond what was expected.