Echelon Florist Reviews

49 Reviews for Echelon Florist

• Lisa

Lisa Bencze · Married on 08/27/2020

Absolutely beautiful flowers

Matt and his team at Echelon were so fun and easy to communicate and work with for our wedding! Matt was so patient and knowledgeable especially when I went from not knowing anything about flowers to knowing exactly what I was going for as my planning progressed. He absolutely nailed my vision and I can't tell you how many compliments I have gotten over my bouquet and our flowers!! I would highly recommend using Echelon for your big day!

Sent on 09/13/2020
  • Kayla

kayla guy · Married on 08/08/2020

Beautiful!!

Matt was so great to work with! He was so helpful in deciding which flowers to use and how to combine them. All we had to do was show him a photo of what we wanted and he brought it to life! His knowledge is impeccable and we were so glad to have his team be apart of our special day!

Sent on 08/24/2020

Suzanne Khalafalla · Married on 07/05/2020

Absolutely beautiful and exactly what we envisioned!

We recently were married in Pigeon Forge, TN and echelon florist made the arrangements for our ceremony space and bouquets. The results were incredible! We had a phone consultation with Matt and he was able to provide exactly what we were picturing! The arrangements, bouquets, boutonnières, and corsages were beautiful and he even threw in a toss bouquet at no charge! I would highly recommend echelon florist for your wedding or any event!

Sent on 07/13/2020
  • Marylynne

Marylynne · Married on 11/27/2019

Echelon Florist... The investment you won't regret!

Working with Matt, or as my now husband calls him "the bearded wonder", was an absolute pleasure. He was so patient with my lack of knowledge when it comes to floral arrangements, and the fact I didn't entirely know what I wanted. He gave me tips and pointers. Made suggestions, and humored me when what I wanted changed a couple times as the vision came together. Twice we were in person and the rest of the staff there were phenomenal. It felt like hanging out with old friends. The look on Matt's face when he brought me my bouquet in person showed he truly loves what he does, and was just as excited to see my reaction as I was to see my bouquet! Working with Echelon Florist is an investment in your wedding you won't regret!

Sent on 02/20/2020

Jacqueline · Married on 07/27/2019

Thank you Matt!!

Matt did such a wonderful job with the floral pieces for our wedding. I wasn’t the kind of bride that had an exact image in mind, but he was able to take the few ideas i had and bring them to life better than I could have imagined!! Even with a few last minute changes I threw at him in the final weeks before the big day. The colors and specific flowers al came together perfectly! Would recommend him to any bride!

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Orick · Married on 06/15/2019

Perfect vendor!

I had a great experience with Matt, and everyone with Echelon, from my first contact with them. During my consultation, he was very receptive to what we wanted and helped me achieve my vision within budget. From the day that I booked until my wedding day, they were always willing to discuss new ideas with me. Matt was even the person who gave me the best advice the week of my wedding that helped keep me calm :) They were early for delivery and helped with parts of setup not even required of them. Please do yourself a favor and book them for your wedding or event!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Deanne Hrabak · Married on 06/11/2019

Most Gorgeous Flowers Ever!

Wow!! Cannot say enough about the absolutely gorgeous flowers and centerpieces that Echelon Florist created and delivered for our daughter's wedding at the Magnolia Venue in Pigeon Forge, TN. Truly some of the most beautiful flowers we have ever seen! They also made a huge horizontal arrangement that served as an outdoor floral backdrop for the ceremony. Really amazing work! So easy to work with, had great ideas and suggestions. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Sarah · Married on 06/07/2019

Most Beautiful Wedding Flowers!

Words cannot express how talented and amazing Matt and his team are. I ordered flowers from him for my June 7, 2019 wedding. The flowers exceeded all expectations. I was blown away by how beautiful they were, and many of the guests said that these were the most beautiful wedding flowers they have ever seen. Matt was wonderful to work with. He was always quick to respond to me, worked with my budget, and he was able to work with my last minute changes. You must hire Echelon Florist for your next event. You will be in awe.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Abby · Married on 04/06/2019

Great Florist!

When contacting florists for my wedding, I kept getting shocked by florist having "wedding minimums". When I contacted Echelon, they had no such minimum! Trying to stick to a budget, and just because we didn't need/want tons of flowers, I went to talk with Matt at Echelon.

Matt was excellent to work with! I do not know much about flowers, but I told him my color scheme and flowers I knew I liked, and he showed me photos of additions that would mesh well with the things I liked! He was also very transparent with pricing and was openly letting me know there were cheaper and more expensive options than what he'd talked with me about if we needed/wanted to adjust the flower choices.

The day before the wedding, Matt even texted me a sneak peak of my bouquet! Which was of course perfect! All of the flowers for our wedding were beautiful and the flower girl's flower crowns stole the show!

I will be going back to Echelon for all of my future flower needs!

Sent on 04/18/2019

julie · Married on 12/06/2018

Straight out of Pinterest!

Matt was extremely helpful! I sent him a picture of my inspiration bouquet and when I saw it the day of it literally looked exactly the same. It was so beautiful. I’m so pleased with the flowers, and pieces on our arch.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Echelon Florist's reply:

Thank you, Julie! I'm so glad you liked everything. It was my pleasure working with you. I can't wait to see the pictures.

Tina Mcdaniel · Married on 10/19/2018

Beautiful flowers and great prices

Matt did a wonderful job on my daughter’s wedding on October 19th at the Magnolia in pigeon Forge !

Sent on 10/22/2018

Megan · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing job

My bouquet was so pretty! They also included my toss bouquet.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Stacee · Married on 09/28/2018

Matt was so flexible with me even after changing things multiple times. He was so patient and knowledgeable. Matt, your kindness goes a long way! My cake flowers looked incredible!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Echelon Florist's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Stacee.

Daulton · Married on 05/25/2018

Echelon did a great job with the flowers for our wedding! They were able to work with our budget and get us what we wanted, but also could tweak it so it wouldn't break the bank. They were so friendly and on the day of were able to get everything set up perfectly. The flowers looked gorgeous and the value for them was great.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Megan · Married on 10/07/2017

Matt from Echelon Florist was an absolute dream to work with. We started looking at flowers extremely late in the game, and for the busiest wedding day of the year at that (UT bye week). We sat down and told Matt what we were looking for, and provided about a million different Pinterest pictures and he was able to create exactly what we were looking for. He knew the flowers, the different colors available, when they would be available, what they would cost, how long they would last (so we could use them for RD and wedding), what other flowers would complement them, and literally anything else we would ever want to know.

We gave him our budget and he respected both our wishes and our limitations and everything was absolutely stunning. I cannot put into words how easy it was to work with him, and just how great everything looked!! My bouquet was picture perfect, and he included a toss bouquet for free- I am so glad he did that because my bouquet was huge... and heavy. We had quite the order with sprays for signs, centerpieces, ties for drapery, petals on the aisle, boutonnieres, corsages, backdrops, buffet decor, etc. and he put together and set everything up... I did not even see him on the big day!

We even rented a couple of vases for smaller centerpieces for the cocktail hour, and at the end of the day they we loaded up and sent home with my family rather than the wedding planner to return a few days later. I called him after the honeymoon (12 days later) to let him know I had them, and that I would return them next time I was in town (a couple of months later), and he told me to take my time, he wasn't even worried about them. How refreshing!!

Before we decided to go with Echelon we shopped around at at least 3 other florists in Knoxville. All three were dramatically higher in price, it took a lot longer to actually get the quote, and they just didn't seem as invested in our wedding as we were. They were an absolute pleasure to work with!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Echelon Florist's reply:

Thank you Megan!!! It was my pleasure.

Chelsea · Married on 09/29/2017

Matt at Echelon Florist was so wonderful to work with! I got quotes from a few other florists in the Knoxville area, but after talking to Matt, the decision was simple to go with Echelon. He was so knowledgeable, offered wonderful advice, and was able to give us floral arrangements even more beautiful than we could have imagined within our budget. Personally, I'm not very knowledgeable about flowers, but I put together a Pinterest board of what I liked to show Matt. He really stuck to my vision, while also saving me money by suggesting alternatives to some of the more expensive and out of season flowers from the pictures. They even threw in a free toss boquet. Throughout the planning process, Echelon was so attentive to detail and kept super detailed notes about everything we talked about. They care so much about their customers that it feels like your wedding is the only one they are working on. On the day of the ceremony, Matt personally came to the venue and set everything up himself. He was even sweet enough to text me the day before the wedding and ask if I wanted to see a picture of my boquet! Just a small gesture like that helped to take away some of the pre-wedding jitters. It's clear that Matt is very passionate about what he does and it shows! I would recommend Echelon to everyone! Thanks again Matt!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Summer · Married on 09/23/2017

After a disappointing florist consultation, I found Echelon florist. Matt was awesome in supporting my vision for the flowers. They did an amazing job creating a flower crown for myself and my flower girl. They were able to provided dried flowers for the bouquets as I wanted (and told not possible at another florist). They also provided bulk orders that we were able to use to create the center pieces. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Thank you Summer.

Lauren · Married on 10/29/2016

Echelon did an amazing job on our wedding. We worked with Matt and he was great, and very helpful. I feel the entire team really went above and beyond. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Rachel · Married on 10/01/2016

Matt with Echelon Florist is just wonderful! He met with me several times in the months before our wedding, as we were slow to figure out what we wanted. I asked for his expertise and gave him a general idea of our vision and limited budget. He was thoughtful and patient, and very clear what options were available to us. He delivered PERFECTION. My bouquet was breathtaking, and our decor was exactly what we wanted but were never able to put into words - thanks for understanding us, Matt!! I can't recommend them highly enough. Everything was delivered as promised, at a great value, and Matt was always very responsive to questions and requests. Any time we need flowers in the future, we will return to them.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Carla · Married on 08/06/2016

Beautiful flowers! Exactly what I wanted, even better. After returning home from the honeymoon almost a week later and seeing still fresh beautiful flowers it made me so happy.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Debra · Married on 06/20/2015

Matt is so GREAT to work with! Very talented, professional & reliable. Give him the vision for your wedding, and he will make it happen. This is the florist you want for your events! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 06/24/2015

Lindsey · Married on 05/23/2015

Echelon Florist was our florist for our wedding in May. I could not have imagined my wedding flowers being any more beautiful! The flowers were extraordinary in so many ways; the quality and colors of the flowers were top notch. And Echelon was absolutely terrific to work with overall. Matt was our designer and did a fantastic job all around. He was very professional and personable at the same time. He took my vision and created something even more beautiful than what I could have imagined. Even though our wedding was outside in a beautiful garden filled with flowers, Echelon was able to make our wedding flowers stand out. Matt knew our colors and vision and took off with it. They went above and beyond with the Chuppah and all our flowers. We were thrilled with everything on our wedding day! Echelon makes sure not to overlook anything!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Sarah · Married on 05/02/2015

Way beyond my expectations! Just amazing!! From day one when I met with Matt, he instantly knew what I wanted and was able to show me examples in the shop. I had a budget but I still got everything I could ever want. Every time I called/emailed, he was always responsive, helpful, and so nice. On the wedding day, the centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, and arbor decor were all STUNNING! I would highly recommend Echelon Florist for their quality of work, great prices, and excellent customer service.

Sent on 05/27/2015

Deborah · Married on 12/27/2014

Matt made my wedding day so perfect all of the floral arrangements were perfect . Thank you Matt for making my wedding day perfect !!!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Ashton · Married on 10/18/2014

Gary with Echelon Florist was absolutely a BLAST to work with. He was so fun and energetic, and completely understood our needs and desires for our wedding flowers. He was very dedicated to making sure we received exactly what we wanted on our special day. Our flowers were AMAZING! Great price, lovely staff!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Ashton and Brad,
    Thanks so much, I really enjoyed working with you guys too. This is why I do this, knowing that your day was just what you wanted.
    Congratulations!!