Echelon Florist Reviews

53 | Knoxville, TN

53 Reviews for Echelon Florist

• Lauren

Lauren W. · Married on 01/16/2021

Better Than I Could Have Imagined!

Matt and his team were so easy to work with and made our wedding day a dream. All the floral arrangements were beautiful down to the smallest detail. I'll just attach photos and let the work speak for itself!

Sent on 02/04/2021

Nicole · Married on 10/10/2020

The flowers were stunning!

We had the pleasure of working with Matt from Echelon Florist for our wedding day. They were nothing but helpful and understanding when we had to make significant alterations to our order due to postponing our big wedding to next year, but still had a very small backyard wedding on our original October 2020 date. My vision for our wedding was having it be fall themed, so the bouquets/boutonnieres had to include colors like burnt yellows, oranges, and burgundy with a touch of white. I was pretty set on having sunflowers for the yellow, but only had vague flower ideas from Pinterest for the other colors. I greatly appreciate that Matt gave us his honest professional opinion, because I really do not have much flower knowhow. He gave us other flower options that would not only look lovely and last throughout our wedding day, but also were more budget friendly. It all sounded perfect, so we left most of the design aspects of our wedding flowers up to him. The bouquets ended up being absolutely stunning and so much more than anything I could have dreamed of. The boutonnieres and cake flowers were so pretty as well! The flowers look perfect in all of our photos. We are just so thankful that we did not have to worry about the flowers, because we were able to trust that Matt and his team at Echelon Florist would produce something beautiful for our wedding. We highly recommend using Echelon Florist for any special event!

Sent on 11/21/2020
  • Brianna

Brianna R. · Married on 09/26/2020

Echelon Florist

We went into Echelon without a specific vision in mind and Matt absolutely nailed it! My only request, as far as flowers go, were daisies. He asked us a few questions and about our color scheme. He showed us a few pictures of some flowers he recommended and we let him run with it. He is super professional and knowledgeable. We completely trusted him and Echelon with everything and we were not disappointed! They also had the arbor we rented that Matt has built himself. It was beautiful! I highly recommend Echelon!

Sent on 10/25/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa B. · Married on 08/27/2020

Absolutely beautiful flowers

Matt and his team at Echelon were so fun and easy to communicate and work with for our wedding! Matt was so patient and knowledgeable especially when I went from not knowing anything about flowers to knowing exactly what I was going for as my planning progressed. He absolutely nailed my vision and I can't tell you how many compliments I have gotten over my bouquet and our flowers!! I would highly recommend using Echelon for your big day!

Sent on 09/13/2020
  • Kayla

Kayla G. · Married on 08/08/2020

Beautiful!!

Matt was so great to work with! He was so helpful in deciding which flowers to use and how to combine them. All we had to do was show him a photo of what we wanted and he brought it to life! His knowledge is impeccable and we were so glad to have his team be apart of our special day!

Sent on 08/24/2020
  • Suzanne

Suzanne K. · Married on 07/05/2020

Absolutely beautiful and exactly what we envisioned!

We recently were married in Pigeon Forge, TN and echelon florist made the arrangements for our ceremony space and bouquets. The results were incredible! We had a phone consultation with Matt and he was able to provide exactly what we were picturing! The arrangements, bouquets, boutonnières, and corsages were beautiful and he even threw in a toss bouquet at no charge! I would highly recommend echelon florist for your wedding or any event!

Sent on 07/13/2020
  • Bethany

Bethany R. · Married on 03/14/2020

Straight Out of a Fairy Tale!

Echelon was highly recommended to us by our fantastic wedding planner, Angie Froemel. It truly is a testament to their craft that they were able to create the exact look I knew I wanted without me needing to know what the heck I was talking about. I explained my theme, vibe, and preferred palette to Matt at our one and only meeting (It was a destination wedding in the Smokies and I was only in the area for meetings one time the year prior.) and he knocked it out of the park right away. He took my vague ideas and gave them colors, names, and impeccable designs. Flower and plant species I had never seen before were blended perfectly and reflected my vision better than I had even dreamed. He also ran with my special requests and they had no issue when I needed to make alterations due to a significant change in guests. I deeply appreciate the attention to detail, love, natural talent, and skill that went into every piece created. Our pictures speak louder than my words but if we ever need floral services in the area again for an anniversary, vow renewal, or special event of any kind, we will definitely use Echelon!

Sent on 10/11/2020
  • Marylynne

Marylynne · Married on 11/27/2019

Echelon Florist... The investment you won't regret!

Working with Matt, or as my now husband calls him "the bearded wonder", was an absolute pleasure. He was so patient with my lack of knowledge when it comes to floral arrangements, and the fact I didn't entirely know what I wanted. He gave me tips and pointers. Made suggestions, and humored me when what I wanted changed a couple times as the vision came together. Twice we were in person and the rest of the staff there were phenomenal. It felt like hanging out with old friends. The look on Matt's face when he brought me my bouquet in person showed he truly loves what he does, and was just as excited to see my reaction as I was to see my bouquet! Working with Echelon Florist is an investment in your wedding you won't regret!

Sent on 02/20/2020

Jacqueline · Married on 07/27/2019

Thank you Matt!!

Matt did such a wonderful job with the floral pieces for our wedding. I wasn’t the kind of bride that had an exact image in mind, but he was able to take the few ideas i had and bring them to life better than I could have imagined!! Even with a few last minute changes I threw at him in the final weeks before the big day. The colors and specific flowers al came together perfectly! Would recommend him to any bride!

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah O. · Married on 06/15/2019

Perfect vendor!

I had a great experience with Matt, and everyone with Echelon, from my first contact with them. During my consultation, he was very receptive to what we wanted and helped me achieve my vision within budget. From the day that I booked until my wedding day, they were always willing to discuss new ideas with me. Matt was even the person who gave me the best advice the week of my wedding that helped keep me calm :) They were early for delivery and helped with parts of setup not even required of them. Please do yourself a favor and book them for your wedding or event!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Deanne H. · Married on 06/11/2019

Most Gorgeous Flowers Ever!

Wow!! Cannot say enough about the absolutely gorgeous flowers and centerpieces that Echelon Florist created and delivered for our daughter's wedding at the Magnolia Venue in Pigeon Forge, TN. Truly some of the most beautiful flowers we have ever seen! They also made a huge horizontal arrangement that served as an outdoor floral backdrop for the ceremony. Really amazing work! So easy to work with, had great ideas and suggestions. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Sarah · Married on 06/07/2019

Most Beautiful Wedding Flowers!

Words cannot express how talented and amazing Matt and his team are. I ordered flowers from him for my June 7, 2019 wedding. The flowers exceeded all expectations. I was blown away by how beautiful they were, and many of the guests said that these were the most beautiful wedding flowers they have ever seen. Matt was wonderful to work with. He was always quick to respond to me, worked with my budget, and he was able to work with my last minute changes. You must hire Echelon Florist for your next event. You will be in awe.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Abby · Married on 04/06/2019

Great Florist!

When contacting florists for my wedding, I kept getting shocked by florist having "wedding minimums". When I contacted Echelon, they had no such minimum! Trying to stick to a budget, and just because we didn't need/want tons of flowers, I went to talk with Matt at Echelon.

Matt was excellent to work with! I do not know much about flowers, but I told him my color scheme and flowers I knew I liked, and he showed me photos of additions that would mesh well with the things I liked! He was also very transparent with pricing and was openly letting me know there were cheaper and more expensive options than what he'd talked with me about if we needed/wanted to adjust the flower choices.

The day before the wedding, Matt even texted me a sneak peak of my bouquet! Which was of course perfect! All of the flowers for our wedding were beautiful and the flower girl's flower crowns stole the show!

I will be going back to Echelon for all of my future flower needs!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Julie · Married on 12/06/2018

Straight out of Pinterest!

Matt was extremely helpful! I sent him a picture of my inspiration bouquet and when I saw it the day of it literally looked exactly the same. It was so beautiful. I’m so pleased with the flowers, and pieces on our arch.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Echelon Florist's reply:

Thank you, Julie! I'm so glad you liked everything. It was my pleasure working with you. I can't wait to see the pictures.

Tina M. · Married on 10/19/2018

Beautiful flowers and great prices

Matt did a wonderful job on my daughter’s wedding on October 19th at the Magnolia in pigeon Forge !

Sent on 10/22/2018

Megan · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing job

My bouquet was so pretty! They also included my toss bouquet.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Stacee · Married on 09/28/2018

Matt was so flexible with me even after changing things multiple times. He was so patient and knowledgeable. Matt, your kindness goes a long way! My cake flowers looked incredible!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Echelon Florist's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Stacee.

Daulton · Married on 05/25/2018

Echelon did a great job with the flowers for our wedding! They were able to work with our budget and get us what we wanted, but also could tweak it so it wouldn't break the bank. They were so friendly and on the day of were able to get everything set up perfectly. The flowers looked gorgeous and the value for them was great.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Megan · Married on 10/07/2017

Matt from Echelon Florist was an absolute dream to work with. We started looking at flowers extremely late in the game, and for the busiest wedding day of the year at that (UT bye week). We sat down and told Matt what we were looking for, and provided about a million different Pinterest pictures and he was able to create exactly what we were looking for. He knew the flowers, the different colors available, when they would be available, what they would cost, how long they would last (so we could use them for RD and wedding), what other flowers would complement them, and literally anything else we would ever want to know.

We gave him our budget and he respected both our wishes and our limitations and everything was absolutely stunning. I cannot put into words how easy it was to work with him, and just how great everything looked!! My bouquet was picture perfect, and he included a toss bouquet for free- I am so glad he did that because my bouquet was huge... and heavy. We had quite the order with sprays for signs, centerpieces, ties for drapery, petals on the aisle, boutonnieres, corsages, backdrops, buffet decor, etc. and he put together and set everything up... I did not even see him on the big day!

We even rented a couple of vases for smaller centerpieces for the cocktail hour, and at the end of the day they we loaded up and sent home with my family rather than the wedding planner to return a few days later. I called him after the honeymoon (12 days later) to let him know I had them, and that I would return them next time I was in town (a couple of months later), and he told me to take my time, he wasn't even worried about them. How refreshing!!

Before we decided to go with Echelon we shopped around at at least 3 other florists in Knoxville. All three were dramatically higher in price, it took a lot longer to actually get the quote, and they just didn't seem as invested in our wedding as we were. They were an absolute pleasure to work with!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Echelon Florist's reply:

Thank you Megan!!! It was my pleasure.

Chelsea · Married on 09/29/2017

Matt at Echelon Florist was so wonderful to work with! I got quotes from a few other florists in the Knoxville area, but after talking to Matt, the decision was simple to go with Echelon. He was so knowledgeable, offered wonderful advice, and was able to give us floral arrangements even more beautiful than we could have imagined within our budget. Personally, I'm not very knowledgeable about flowers, but I put together a Pinterest board of what I liked to show Matt. He really stuck to my vision, while also saving me money by suggesting alternatives to some of the more expensive and out of season flowers from the pictures. They even threw in a free toss boquet. Throughout the planning process, Echelon was so attentive to detail and kept super detailed notes about everything we talked about. They care so much about their customers that it feels like your wedding is the only one they are working on. On the day of the ceremony, Matt personally came to the venue and set everything up himself. He was even sweet enough to text me the day before the wedding and ask if I wanted to see a picture of my boquet! Just a small gesture like that helped to take away some of the pre-wedding jitters. It's clear that Matt is very passionate about what he does and it shows! I would recommend Echelon to everyone! Thanks again Matt!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Summer · Married on 09/23/2017

After a disappointing florist consultation, I found Echelon florist. Matt was awesome in supporting my vision for the flowers. They did an amazing job creating a flower crown for myself and my flower girl. They were able to provided dried flowers for the bouquets as I wanted (and told not possible at another florist). They also provided bulk orders that we were able to use to create the center pieces. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Thank you Summer.

Lauren · Married on 10/29/2016

Echelon did an amazing job on our wedding. We worked with Matt and he was great, and very helpful. I feel the entire team really went above and beyond. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Rachel · Married on 10/01/2016

Matt with Echelon Florist is just wonderful! He met with me several times in the months before our wedding, as we were slow to figure out what we wanted. I asked for his expertise and gave him a general idea of our vision and limited budget. He was thoughtful and patient, and very clear what options were available to us. He delivered PERFECTION. My bouquet was breathtaking, and our decor was exactly what we wanted but were never able to put into words - thanks for understanding us, Matt!! I can't recommend them highly enough. Everything was delivered as promised, at a great value, and Matt was always very responsive to questions and requests. Any time we need flowers in the future, we will return to them.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Carla · Married on 08/06/2016

Beautiful flowers! Exactly what I wanted, even better. After returning home from the honeymoon almost a week later and seeing still fresh beautiful flowers it made me so happy.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Debra · Married on 06/20/2015

Matt is so GREAT to work with! Very talented, professional & reliable. Give him the vision for your wedding, and he will make it happen. This is the florist you want for your events! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 06/24/2015