EC Photo Booth Reviews

41 | Norfolk, VA

41 Reviews for EC Photo Booth

E.C. Photobooth provided a wonderful atmosphere for my daughter's wedding. Latoyia was welcoming to anyone approaching the photobooth, and made sure that people had an opportunity to write in the scrapbook. I highly recommend using them for any occasion.

Jaime · Married on 07/19/2014

Shanta Bailey Photography is one of the best in Elizabeth City! Impeccable work ethic, timely shoots and posing, creativity in posing and capturing the purity of the moment, the ability to give you your money's worth whether in a photoshoot, photobooth, or event photography, she commits and delivers every time. She has a natural gift to capture your precious moments.

john/shawanna · Married on 07/19/2014

My family absolutely loved the Photobooth at our wedding. My husband and I are so thankful we decided to include it as part of our special day. It is so delightful being able to see the pictures and read everyone's remarks in the photo album. Love it and we would definitely use it again!!

Ericka · Married on 07/19/2014

Awesome event! The photo booth was the perfect thing to keep guests entertained. I truly enjoyed it.

Very professional & easy to work with!

Aimee · Married on 12/31/2013

EC Photo Booth was a true hit at our wedding! Jeromy and LaToya were fabulous! From the time they arrived at the venue until they broke down the photo booth they interacted with the guests, made sure everyone had a good time while in the booth and communicated with us throughout so no one missed the opportunity to take part in the photo booth experience! I actually wasn't sure if this was something I truly wanted at the wedding and honestly hesitated booking, but had it to do over again, they would be first on my list of vendors to book! Almost all of our guests commented on how much fun the booth was as well as how great Jeromy and LaToya were! They were wonderful and we greatly appreciated the part they played in our special day!

Raven · Married on 10/05/2013

You guys were absolutly awesome!! Thank you so much for helping us celebrate this special day and making it even more fun and memorable :))

Donnisha · Married on 04/20/2013

EC Photo Booth was AMAZING. Our guests truly enjoyed the photo booth and loved taking their pics home as favors. We would recommend EC Photo Booth for any and every event! Thanx for making our "Big Day" extra special!

Ross · Married on 04/13/2013

EC Photo booth was at the event in plenty of time to set up. They were better than I anticipated in every respect. Not only were they punctual, they were exceptionally professional. They interacted with all the guests fabulously and everyone had a great time dressing up with props (EC Booth) provided. Although I got a good deal on the price (GROUPON) I would have gladly paid twice the amount because of all the fun our guests had. I predict that these photo booths will become a permanent part of all weddings plans. Its a great way for guests to spend time between the ceremony and the reception, and two hours gives everyone plenty of time to enjoy it.

Jim · Married on 03/16/2013

I was extremely pleased with the service and professionalism that EC Photo Booth provided to my daughters wedding reception. Throughout the entire planning process they quickly communicated with me and answered all my questions. They were very flexible with some last minute changes I requested. They provided outstanding service and their photo booth was a HUGE success. I would highly recommend this company to anyone interested in hiring photo booth services.

Casey · Married on 02/16/2013

Both my husband and I were extremely pleased with our experience with EC Photobooth and our guests loved it. We highly recommend the scrapbook option they offer, it is such a wonderful keepsake. This was one of the highlights of our wedding and have nothing but great things to say!!

• Q

Quincina · Married on 11/24/2012

EC Photo Booth was jus Excellent!!!

Sabrina · Married on 11/24/2012

The EC Photo Booth is a wonderful presence to have at any occassion! Everyone has a blast!

Leonda · Married on 11/24/2012

The Photo Booth was a major highlight at my wedding, excellent customer service, friendly owners, and will have a ball right along with ur guest!!! Highly Recommended!!!

• User3134483 · event on: 07/21/2013

They were so sweet and helpful to all of our guests using the photobooth. Great customer service! Highly recommended!

B · Married on 10/17/2012

Amazing time, Amazing memories, AMAZING staff! Thank you for making my event something my guest and I will NEVER forget! Your professionalism and charisma was the icing on the cake for any already perfect experience! Not enough words could express how pleased I am with my whole EC Photo booth experience!

EC Photo Booth provided their services for my wedding and they were fantastic. Not only was it a hit with my guests but we also got a copy of every photo taken.
    EC Photo Booth also manned the booth the whole time, helping my guests and family into and out of the booth. They also made sure my husband and I were able to get in and take some photos. If they hadn't reminded us we would not have remembered.

Thank you for being one of the hits of our wedding and I would recommend them to anyone!

Andy · Married on 10/13/2012

It is a rare thing in this (wedding) industry, that you get to have both a great quality product and fair (very fair) pricing! EC Photo Booth offers that and much more! As a family run business, their dedication to details and understanding of the importance of your event is superior! High quality, check! Friendly, flexible and outgoing, check! Sure to create a fun and memorable experience for you and your guests, you better believe it! These folks are wonderful and I would happily and strongly recommend them for your next event!

Awesome time wirh this company.

Tanisha · Married on 10/05/2012

These guys are the best, ever. Such a fun team, great photos but also they provide a great atmosphere, fun and open to all. The kids and adults alike loved the photobooth which gave a marvelous twist to my clients wedding. The happy couple said it was the highlight of their wedding. I will recommend to all my clients to include this opportunity in their budget.

Sidette · Married on 08/11/2012

Loved EC Photo Booth at a recent wedding. The staff was great and very professional. It added flair, fun, and excitement to the reception. I'm hoping that the vendor is available on 9/29/12!!!!

Shanae · Married on 06/16/2012

Great service and the booth was amazing! We had an awesome time!

alecia · Married on 06/09/2012

The photo booth is a great way to entertain your guests at any event. I loved how at my reception this was used as the favors, because out printed a copy for me and one for my guest and at the bottom was printed me and my husbands name and our wedding date, it was awesome!! I forgot to mention a scrapbook was made for us of ask the pictures taken from the photo booth. The photo both was rental was a great investment for our special day and provided us with memories to last a lifetime, so if you're thinking about this for you're event I definitely recommend it, trust me people are still talking about how fun and creative this was!!!

Tanya · Married on 04/28/2012

Ec photo booth was great. They are very professional. My husband and I had a blast. The guest are still talking about the wedding and how much fun they had with the photo booth. Thanks again Ec photo booth

christi · event on: 10/27/2013

Latoyia and her husband are a dream to work with. I was working with her from long distance and called several times reguarding our event, she was always johnny on the spot with a call back. She even wanted to dress according to our celabration atire. The photo booth was a wonderful addition to our celabration of a beautiful girl's ending of 3yrs. of cancer treatments. I would highly recommend this great team if you are looking for a photo booth. Christi