EC FLORAL DESIGN & EVENTS Reviews

20 | Miami, FL

20 Reviews for EC FLORAL DESIGN & EVENTS

Jennifer · Married on 02/04/2017

Amazing !!! My dream wedding came true. I highly recommend Ely and his team for your special day!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Sihui · Married on 11/19/2016

EC Floral Design & events exceeded expectation. They were professional, prompt, and above all creative! During our initial consultation, they understood our vision right away and even made recommendations on how to improve upon it based on the venue. If you are looking for a florist, look no further! As a sidenote, they also decorated our cake with fresh flowers beautifully.

Sent on 12/04/2016

EC FLORAL DESIGN & EVENTS's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you.

Caroline · Married on 08/15/2015

EC Florals provided the most amazing arrangements and ideas for our ceremony and reception. We were on a tight budget and EC Florals was flexible and provided alternative ideas to what I initially had in mind. We had an outside wedding but the weather forecast that day was 50/50 on thunderstorms. EC Florals came up with a beautiful idea for a backdrop in case it rained on very short notice. I highly value and trust the creativity and the ability to execute spectacular arrangements, bouquets, etc.

Sent on 11/17/2015

EC FLORAL DESIGN & EVENTS's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you.

Elizabeth · Married on 01/31/2015

Ely exceeded every expectation we had! His elegant talents made my wedding unforgettable! I will only use Ely for my events going forward.

Sent on 02/08/2015

EC FLORAL DESIGN & EVENTS's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth for your time and effort to review my works for your wedding; it was my pleasure to work with you and create a wedding for you as memorable
    Best regards and much happiness is wished to you and your new husband.

Jessica · Married on 08/10/2014

Ely from EC Florlas is truly talented! He is passionate about what he does and it shows. He takes great care to think about every detail for your wedding or event. I love working with him and his team and always feel in good hands!

Sent on 08/29/2014

Dear Jessica,
    Thank you for your time and effort to review EC Floral Design and me; I am very grateful.
    Best regards,

Sonia · Married on 06/21/2014

Ely and his team were nothing short of MARVELOUS!! It was so impressive that the designer sat with me and my fiance for an unlimited time trying to decide on styles, flowers and centerpieces that fit our personal style as well as wedding theme. I thought the samples shown at the trial were amazing but I was truly blown away on the day of our wedding. EC florals created the most gorgeous floral chandelier as the backdrop for our ceremony! It created the perfect elegant and romantic vibe. Then, the doors opened to our reception and I was giddy! They translated my vision and personality perfectly!!!! Shimmering table clothes adorned with the most perfect and magnificent floral pieces. EVERY guest has told me that at some point of the wedding, they stopped and gazed around the room in amazement because it was such a magical scene! Thank you! Thank you! EC florals far surpassed our expectations and were such gems to work with!

Sent on 08/25/2014

Dear Sonia
    Thank you for your time and effort in completing the review of EC Floral; I am so grateful. Best regards

Jeannette · Married on 05/03/2014

Ely and his team are AMAZING! What he did for our wedding was above and beyond what we could have ever imagined. Thank You Ely, for the most beautiful floral arrangements, you truly made our wedding one for the books!

If you're looking for spectacular floral arrangements, and want to work with someone who truly loves what they do, than Ely at EC Floral Design & Events is the person to call.

Jeannette + Laz

Sent on 05/30/2014

Mirtha · Married on 05/03/2014

I had the pleasure of working with Eli on my niece Jeannette's wedding this past year. Eli is by far the most wonderful florist I've ever worked with - professional, creative and the hardest working person I've ever had the pleasure to work with. His prices are incredibly fair and he gives you 250% EVERYTIME! I cannot say enough about Eli - Every bride should experience the joy of what it's like to work with a person as honest and creative as Eli!

Sent on 08/22/2014

Dear Mirtha,
    Thank you so very much for your effort and time in completing the review for EC Floral; I am so grateful
    EC FLORLA DESIGN & EVENTS

Daviela · Married on 04/12/2014

We looked a lot of possible vendors for our wedding flowers and related décor. We eventually decided on EC flowers because of their very fair pricing and the owner's good taste as well as meticulous attention to detail. The design proposal was great. Amazingly, the finished product was even better. EC flowers exceeded our expectations as all the adornment, particularly the flower arrangements were impeccable. (He goes the extra mile, has a great knack for finishing touches, and can bring color to any setting)

Sent on 08/31/2014

Susanna · Married on 02/15/2014

Ely made our dreams come to life. Our wedding decor was more than perfect, and we couldnt have been happier! Ely is as sweet, trust worthy, and talented as they come. If you choose to work with him, I promise you will not be disappointed. We truly loved him and everything he did for our wedding!!

Sent on 08/29/2014

Dear Susanne,
    Thank you so very much for your time and effort to review EC FLORAL DESIGN; I am truly grateful.

Cristina · event on: 12/14/2013

Wonderfull as always
    I am very please whith them And very confortable
    I will call them for all my events
    Thank you very much for being always so fantastic

Sent on 09/03/2014

Ashley · Married on 12/07/2013

They were AMAZING! My flowers were absolutely stunning! It looked like a $100,000 wedding. I can't say enough about the team at EC Florals. I was totally blown away.

Sent on 12/18/2013

Cristina · event on: 11/20/2013

EC floral designs surpasses all expectations. I use them for every event and will continue to do so for years to come. Their service and talent are second to none!

Sent on 08/23/2014

Dear Cristina,
    Best Regards

Mariana · Married on 10/05/2013

I first saw the work of EC Flower Design at my niece's wedding, the arrangements were a dream come true. It was like if you were living in a wedding scene from a blockbuster Hollywood movie. When it was my turn to get married I contacted Ely (owner) and explained that my wedding was a lot smaller than my niece's, but hoped for the same grand flower effect. He did just that and more! He accommodated to my budget and created exquisite arrangements in my destination wedding in Key West. My reception venue became very difficult and unaccommodating after I signed the contract, but EC Flower Design helped in finding solutions. The whole staff dealt with the obstacles the hotel gave us with professionalism, class and positivism. Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 09/18/2014

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2013

Eli was AMAZING! I can't say enough good things about him. He is one of the most talented florists I have ever met, and he was able to truly create magic while sticking within our budget. Every design that he created - our chuppah, our tables, our aisle - was more beautiful than I could have ever envisioned, and his creativity allowed us make our dreams come true at a price we could afford. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 01/29/2014

Ely was amazing. Everything he did made my vision perfect and made our wedding like like a dream. The flowers completed the night for us. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/03/2014

GARY · Married on 07/28/2013

Most remarkable creator and professional; incredible wedding event

Sent on 08/22/2014

Lilia Maria · Married on 11/24/2012

EC Floral Events & Design is simply the best! Eli is extremely talented, creative and unique! It was a pleasure working with him and his staff! I would highly recommend him for any event! He made our wedding magical!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Dear Lilia Maria
    Thank you so very much for your effort and time in completing the review for EC FLORAL; I am so grateful.

Daysi · Married on 02/25/2012

When you hire Ely, you are hiring peace of mind!! You know that your event will be a success with no worries. Ely is "hands on" from the start thru the end. The phrase " you get what you pay for" does not apply to EC Floral Design & Events because Ely always gives you more than what you asked and paid for. He takes pride in surprising the client and making everyone happy. His flowers and décor are so beautiful and spectacular that you will end up staring at them all night. Ely and his staff are creative, honest, hard working and very, very reliable.

I guarantee that if you hire EC Floral Design & Events for your party, it will be the talk of the town. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/10/2014

Damarys · Married on 12/26/2009

My wedding decorations were absolutely beautiful! They handled everything from the floral arrangements, my bouquet, party boutonniere's, table centerpieces, table linens, and room lighting. I gave them my vision and they made it a dream come true. I would highly recommend this company to anyone. They are professional in all aspect.
    Here's a link to my wedding photos from the photographer's website: http://www.doug-peterson.com/igor-damarys-preview/
    There you can see some pictures of the room decorations. EC Floral Designs made my wedding truly beautiful and stunning!!!

Sent on 09/12/2014