EBM Photography Reviews

128 | Edison, NJ

128 Reviews for EBM Photography

Shazah · Married on 04/07/2012

We had my sister's mehndi photos done by Kristina Barth from EBM. Extremely polite, friendly, and amazing at being there for every important moment and capturing some really great shots. She did a great job with working with the light in the room. We're also very appreciative of EBM's cooperation with our family in our privacy requests. Wonderful team to work with. Thank you, EBM, and thank you Kristina!

Sent on 04/14/2012

haji · Married on 03/31/2012

one word .... awsomeeeeeee .... whole team is very nice ..... great people to work with .... will be back to leave another review once i have all my pictures, albums and the edited video .... so far i have seen jus the sneak peak pictures and the 5 mins film that mustafa directed with me and my wife in it .... and it clearlly deserves five stars .... so will be bak in a month or so to leave another review

Sent on 04/15/2012

Mehr · Married on 03/17/2012

I had a phenomenal experience with the whole EBM team. They are extremely professional, pleasant, patient, cooperative, acommodating, and prompt. To top it all, they provided me with far more services and staff than I had requested, tons of more photos than I asked for and expected, and detailed video coverage at extremely reasonable price. Excellent package. I would recommend EBM to everyone and will definitely have them cover the next wedding in the family.

Sent on 04/13/2012

Sania · Married on 12/30/2011

They were absolutely amazing! They had creativity and uniqueness. They also were open to my suggestions which is something I was really looking for. My guests also loved their professionalism and presence at the wedding. And ofcourse the pictures and video were breathtaking! :)

Sent on 01/17/2012

Priyank · Married on 12/17/2011

Remarkable job, All the pictures as well the service they provided was perfect.

Sent on 12/20/2011

Sara · Married on 11/18/2011

Great service, very professional and very good with keeping in contact. I love there work so much that I had them come and do my daughters birthday party.
    Looking forward to having you at our next event.

Sent on 12/09/2011

Ricky · Married on 11/15/2011

It was great experience with Mustafa. I will definitely call Mustafa for all future celebrations in my family and recommend him to all my friends.

Ricky

Sent on 11/17/2011

kiran · Married on 10/15/2011

It was a great experience to have ebm has a videotape my daughter's sweet 16 party. Everyone loved the pictures.

Sent on 12/15/2011

mahmuda · Married on 10/08/2011

I spent some time looking for the perfect vendor to capture my wedding events. I met with Mustafa and he completely understood what I was looking for. Mustafa, Kristina, Farhan and the entire EBM crew were amazing. They were also very accommodating. I was unable to do my Bridal shoot the day of the wedding so they were able to schedule another apt within a few weeks. Some of my pictures are on Facebook and they are incredible. EBM is absolutely amazing!

Sent on 12/06/2011

midhat · Married on 09/03/2011

i would like to thank Mustafa and his whole team for their efforts to captured my precious moments of my wedding. I got the high quality HD video and pictures for such a reasonable price for all my events, I really appreciate their idea to upload pictures on Facebook right after the events so even my family back home can see the pictures and video without any problem.

Sent on 11/01/2011

Vibhor · Married on 07/16/2011

Thanks Mustafa. You were simply amazing.

Sent on 07/19/2011

sona · Married on 07/16/2011

Mustafa, Thank you so much for the great pictures at a great price! What I love was the speedy turn around of the sneak peek through Facebook where others were able to catch a glimpse!

Sent on 07/20/2011
  • I

Inderpreet · Married on 07/02/2011

What can't I say about EBM? Mustafa, Farhan and Kristina are not only amazing photographers/videographers but amazing people in general. Once the contract was complete, we had and still have such a friendly dynamic. We didn't think of them as our vendor anymore but some friends that wanted to make all of our photoshoots, videoshoots and events as special as they could possibly be. So far from everything that we've received we couldn't be happier; guest book, bollywood video, place cards, etc. It really seems there is nothing this trio can't accomplish! I highly recommend them over anyone, their value and services are top notch!

Sent on 07/13/2011

Sejal · Married on 06/26/2011

EBM photography was very courteous and professional. They helped make my graduation party memorable.

Sent on 07/08/2011

Shifaz · Married on 06/10/2011

How can I sum up EBM Photography into one word? Detailed. Professionals, Responsive. This group of individuals is among the best of the best. They were extremely easy to work with and we enjoyed their company as much as they enjoyed our company during those 3 amazing days. I couldn’t have had a better experience with anyone else except them. I’m happy I followed my gut instinct because they were successful in delivering everything that was promised. They captured that moment in time through pictures and videos that my wife and I can look back and clearly remember in vivid detail. Mustafa, Kristina and Farhan, I want to thank you for working with us and calming us down during those 3 crazy days. We wish you the best of luck in all your endeavors and will continue to recommend your services to our friends and family.

People use these guys. You won’t regret it.

Sent on 10/08/2011

Disha · Married on 05/22/2011

Working with EBM was a wonderful experience. They were extremely professional and fun to work with. They have such creative ideas that helped add a personal touch to the wedding. EBM takes beautiful pictures and are able to capture all the important memories. I would highly suggest EBM to any bride or groom that is looking for a photographer and or Videography.

Sent on 06/29/2011

Mohsan · Married on 04/23/2011

EBM has been a pleasure to work with. Their work is top notch and dealing with them couldn't have been easier. I highly recommend their services to any potential bride. Their rates are phenomenal and the work is professional- what else can you ask for?

Sent on 05/13/2011

EBM Photography's reply:

Thanks Mohsan for a wonderful review, team at EBM Photography really appreciate it.

madeha · Married on 04/23/2011

EMB photos provides flawless service - no joke. They offer the works in photographer and videography, they bring cranes and have several different types of cameras and lenses and take time to really make each picture (and each person IN each picture) look their best. They captured my Nikkah, Mehndi and Reception and really did a fantastic job. They speak urdu and english so there's never confusion with the families and are in touch with both traditional and modern graphics, music, traditions, etc.

They respond super quickly because Mustafa basically lives online (lol) and I couldnt' be happier. We can't wait for our albums and our final videos to come out!

Sent on 06/07/2011

Mariam · Married on 04/23/2011

Christina / Mustafa and the rest of EBM team were great. I would def. recommend them to anyone who is looking for quality pictures as well as excellent service. I would personally like to thank them and the EBM team for covering my special day and making it the best experience that i could possabily have.

Sent on 07/14/2011
  • F

Furrukh · Married on 04/02/2011

My name is Furrukh Chishti. The EBM Photography team was part of my sons 1st Birthday party. First off I want to say that the EBM Photography team was excellent. They are very professional, patient, and use the most updated technology with there photos and videos. They also work with you to make your event a success. I will be recommending EBM Photography to all my family and friends. Thank you for making our event special and memorable.

Sent on 04/06/2011

Hi Furrukh

We really appreciate your kind words and rating. It was our pleasure to be at your event and your family was very kind to us.

Team at EBM Photography
  • F

Farah and Ahsan · Married on 03/26/2011

The EBM Photography team did an excellent job with my wedding pictures and video clips. They were able to capture all the key moments and give special attention, not only to me as a bride and my husband, but to the important family members as well as each guest!! I really really appreciate your time and effort guys, really appreciate your professionalism. Thank you again and will ALWAYS recommend you guys to all my family and freinds for their special events. Wish you much success!!

Farah and Ahsan Khan

Sent on 06/07/2011

Ambreen · Married on 03/18/2011

great people to work with ... =)

Sent on 04/06/2011

Hi Amber

We really appreciate your review, rating and your sister's refferral for her her wedding.

Mustafa

Ali · Married on 12/18/2010

The people were great. I can't wait to see the pictures.

Sent on 12/18/2010

EBM Photography's reply:

Thanks, Ali for your review we at EBM photography really appreciate it, hope you and your family enjoyed the videos.

Hema · Married on 12/18/2010

We were extremely happy with the services & will definitely refer EBM to everyone.

Sent on 12/22/2010

EBM Photography's reply:

Hema it was our please to cover your event.

Creative Team at EBM photography

Anjana · Married on 12/09/2010

EBM Photography was amazing!!! I was so pleased at their attention to detail and to how they captured every moment. Future Brides and Grooms please note that if you select EBM Photography you will be so happy that you have selected the greatest photographers and videographer for your wedding. Not only my brother used EBM Photography approximately 2 years ago for his wedding, and now I have had them at our wedding and reception. 5 Stars!!!! :-)

Sent on 12/17/2010

Hi Anjali

Thanks for an excellent review and once again it was our pleasure to be in the presence of your family members. All hats of to you and your guests for inspiring us to be better than before.

Mustafa, Farhan & Kristina