1606 Reviews for EBE Events & Entertainment

Karaoke (1)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Gobo Projector (1)
1430 EBE Events & Entertainment Reviews

Hiring Matt from EBE was one of the best decisions we could have made! Our wedding was a blast and he was so great to work with. We got so many compliments from our guests about how great the music selection was and the dance floor was packed the entire time. Thank you for helping to make our wedding perfect!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

EBE bands are the best! London Bridge played at our wedding and had my guests up dancing from the first song to the last. A friend of mine commented that when they played a Bruce Springsteen song, she felt like Bruce was in the room . . . and when they played a Bruno Mars song, she felt like Bruno Mars was singing. They worked the crowd the entire night, and made our wedding an event that none of our guests will forget!

Profile Picture Janet, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Wedding Planning

They are simply the best! They made our wedding, everyone was on the dance floor for the night!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Wedding Planning

Imagine was amazing!!!! Every person in the band was awesome. Our guests were raving about how wonderful and fun the band was. Wish we could have them perform for us every weekend!! Thank you for helping to make our wedding incredible.

Profile Picture Elyssa, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Wedding Planning

DREAMTIME is AMAZING !!! Incredibly talented and super professional ! They had everyone dancing before the reception even started ! Tiffany is a boss — she is amazing and she went above and beyond for us !!!

Photo for EBE Events & Entertainment Review - Best night of my life! Thank you tiffany!!
Profile Picture gabby, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Wedding Planning

My son and daughter in law were recently married. Our DJ from EBE was fabulous!
Professional, personable, and played great music all evening from the cocktail hour through
the reception where young and old all had fun dancing.
EBE provided a wireless sound system for the Officiant and readers during the ceremony.
Our guests commented that the DJ was "terrific" and I have to agree!!
Thanks EBE for playing a part in creating great wedding memories!!

Profile Picture Barb, 9/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, Wedding Planning

I am blown away by the entire experience I had with EBE from start to finish. We had the DJ/MC/Drummer combination and it was a complete success! What a BLAST! There was a point where, as the bride, I needed to step away and catch my breath from all the adrenaline from the day. At that time, the DJ kept the crowd dancing and reassured me that everything was fine and once I was feeling better we got back on track with events (dollar dance, etc.) Guests from the wedding are still calling and texting about what an incredible time they had and how much energy the DJ combo brought to the dance floor. Everything was perfect. Thank you to the EBE family for bringing such fun and joy to our special day. The moment I realized what a top-of-the-line and professional company I was working with, I knew I had NOTHING to worry about.

Profile Picture Ryanne, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Wedding Planning

Sydney and EBE gave us the best night and party we could have asked for! Talented musicians that know how to put on a great show. Very responsive and adapted all the plans to our needs. Sydney’s band leader Nick was excellent to work with and helped us craft the amazing night.

Profile Picture Katlyn, 9/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

We were beyond thrilled with this band! Literally every person at our wedding was on the dance floor! They were overly accommodating and learned new songs for us and each one sounded fantastic!! Seriously Awesome!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Wedding Planning

Bertie and the entire Barcelona band were fantastic! The dance floor was packed the entire evening, their energy was phenomenal!! @One Atlantic 9-2-18

Profile Picture Ivy, 9/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

We had the pleasure of Tom and his wife Kristin, DJ our wedding. I thought it was special having a married couple DJ’ing our special event. I can’t thank them enough for the outstanding and professional job they did. I would hire them again and recommend them to anyone and everyone! Again, can’t thank them enough or give them a big enough positive review.

Profile Picture Bryan, 9/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, Wedding Planning

We had Verona play at our daughter’s wedding and they were absolutely AMAZING! They played non-stop starting with the ceremony through the reception and were fabulous! They really know how to read the crowd and the songs they selected were perfect! Our guests commented repeatedly how wonderful they were and the dance floor was PACKED the entire night! An awesome event - Thank You Verona!!!

Profile Picture Mary, 8/31/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

Shane Petrellis was AMAZING! So responsive, responsible professional and fun! We had multiple guests rave about him and we can’t rave enough! He checked in throughout the night to make sure everything was great and ask for preferences. Couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, Wedding Planning

Loved working with Ben, music was great.

Profile Picture Heather , 8/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Wedding Planning

We used EBE for our ceremony music (Anil Veeraraj and Kaveh), our first dance (Anil & PM - I'm sorry I don't know our singer's full name!), and our reception (DJ John Guarracino & Jim Dimentri). Everything FAR exceeded my expectations!! Our ceremony/cocktail music was beautiful, our first dance was sung live and was truly a spectacular performance, and our dance floor was packed the entire night. EBE was helpful and professional from the first point of contact to the days leading right up to our wedding. We are so grateful we found them and we highly recommend the entire company, specifically the talented professionals listed above!

Profile Picture Angela, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Wedding Planning

Josh Smilk and brother were absolutely amazing. He played every song we requested and kept people laughing, cheering and dancing all night. He followed our timeline to the T even when we had an unexpected change. He was the last to leave and such a great, warm and friendly guy. We are thrilled!

Profile Picture Virginia, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Wedding Planning

I had DJ Burd & Hollywood for my wedding and they were absolutely AWESOME!! We also had a drummer who was phenomenal! I would definitely recommend EBE for any and all of your entertainment needs!!!! All of my guest danced until the lights came on. They had the time of their lives!!

Profile Picture Tanya, 8/18/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Wedding Planning

Our 4th experience with ebe .... they always bring the party to life!!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer , 8/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor, Videography

We made the right choice to use EBE for our wedding reception recently, and were extremely pleased with our DJ Jon Mulhern! Jon was fantastic to work with - very professional, helpful, flexible, organized, and talented. He did a great job of accommodating our preferences. He put on a great show, and everyone had an amazing time on the dance floor. I would highly recommend EBE and Jon!

Profile Picture Monica, 8/4/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Reception

Sydney surpassed our expectations!! Nick, the band leader was so fast to respond to any and all of our questions and requests, and on the day of the wedding they truly brought the party!!! I would definitely recommend them for any of your celebrations, and wish we had a longer wedding for them to play at!

Profile Picture Jess, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

Milan 77 was the perfect band for our wedding. Without a doubt, they made the party the best night of our lives. The band leader, LaMont, was extremely friendly and easy to work with. He made sure to reach out to us well in advance of the wedding and made sure the night was planned exactly the way we wanted it to be. LaMont went above and beyond to incorporate all of our requests into the night and even offered suggestions and advice to help us plan the ultimate party. The band kept up the energy from the beginning to the end of the night and interacted with the guests. Our guests are still commenting on how amazing the band was. Matt Ostroff (who works for EBE) was also extremely responsive and helpful throughout the entire wedding process. Overall, I would recommend EBE, specifically Milan 77, to everyone!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Microphones, Sound/PA System

My friend had a DJ from EBE for her wedding in 2016, and the party was amazing. As I was planning my wedding, I knew I wanted the same energy she had. We worked with Jon Mulhern and he was amazing. The energy was amazing and everyone danced all night. He was so nice to work with prior to the ceremony. I would recommend him to anyone. If the party seemed like it was slowing down, he knew just the song to play, and then would switch back to our recommended list. We spoke with other DJs who were slightly less in cost, however what we received from EBE I know I wouldn't have received from another location.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

This all started a week before New Year's Eve my husband got in touch with EBE entertainments and was refered to one of their event planners Elaine Igoe who in one week put together a beautiful magical night where my husband proposed to me again, it was perfect! After the proposal Elaine started working on finding the perfect venue and she did "Hidden Gem like she called it" the reception was wonderful and she made sure eveything ran smoothly for us, she took care of all the details! Love you Elaine!
We hired DJ Mike Noble he was amazing he had everyone dancing through out the night! LOOOved it! Everyone complemented us on the music! Best DJ!
Photographer Christopher Brown was amazing, he has a great personality which made us and all of our guests feel very comfortable! Very Professional, loved him!
The night was perfect! Thank you, EBE Entertainment

Profile Picture Mario , 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake

Amsterdam is AMAZING! Everyone said it was the best band they had ever heard at a wedding!

Profile Picture Annie, 7/28/18, 1 Review