Ebb Tide Tent & Party Rentals Reviews

39 | Queenstown, MD

39 Reviews for Ebb Tide Tent & Party Rentals

EbbTide Tent and Party Rentals was SUPERB in every way! They had a great selection to choose from for our pre and post wedding events, they were VERY friendly and helpful with coordinating everything (especially answering lots of questions and returning phone calls), they were very flexible and kind when changes needed to be made, and their delivery/pickup team were on time and helpful.

We also rented their photo booth for the wedding and everyone enjoyed their super friendly staff. Delivery, set up and pick up of the booth went so smoothly. They truly are experienced professionals and the pictures turned out GREAT!!!

I highly recommend Ebb Tide and would gladly use them again. Everything was WONDERFUL!!!

Sent on 03/06/2014

Edith · Married on 07/27/2013

Everyone at EbbTide was so helpful and truly made my wedding the special event it was. As a bride planning the wedding from another state, Heather went above and beyond to answer all my crazy questions.

Sent on 02/28/2014

Briana · Married on 06/01/2013

Our tent looked great and everyone complimented the lights underneath!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Allison · Married on 05/04/2013

We had an amazing wedding and are so glad we decided to use Ebb Tide Tents. Kathy, in particular, was very professional and helpful, not only with advice about her services, but about our wedding in general. We ultimately had to use siding for our tent, as it turned out to be cooler than we thought. The chinese lanterns illuminated our space so beautifully, and we were able to fit all of our guest tables, band, and bar under the tent. Kathy even provided us with layouts for our tables and chairs, which was very helpful. Ulitmately, the tent was very integral in making our guests comfortable and we are so glad that we didn't gamble on the weather being warm enough. It was totally worth it.

Sent on 05/18/2013

Nicole · Married on 04/27/2013

We rented their "wedding tent," paper lanterns, tables, and chairs for our Chesapeake Bay wedding. They came to our venue and had everything set up beautifully. The tent literally looked like part of the structure! We were speechless! They were always willing to speak with us and answer any questions we had. We will be back!

Sent on 05/16/2013

megan · Married on 11/17/2012

Ebb Tide Tent & Party Rentals I can't thank you enough for ALL of your hard work!!!! You guys provided an amazing service for my beautiful wedding day. I can not thank you enough for dealing with all of my demands on keeping me calm during my stressful moments. The customer service was beyond amazing!!!
    I will definitely be calling you again soon for an event I have coming up in the spring.

Sent on 01/04/2013

Jessi · Married on 09/29/2012

Our wedding was perfect!!!! We had Ebb Tide provide the tents, tent sides, lanterns, linens, tables and chairs(for both the wedding site and reception site). We had our wedding and reception on family farms. Heather was able to recommend other vendors to help with other aspects that Ebb Tide did not provide! It was great! We had a miss understanding with another vendor that Heather was familiar with and when she found out she did everything she could to resolve the problem. Everyone at Ebb Tide was so easy to work with and made everything easy and LESS stressful! Willie even came over the morning of the wedding to fix one light that had blown out, so that everything would be perfect. All of our guest were so surprised at how wonderful everything looked and how the tents the reception look so wonderful! Thank you Ebb Tide for making our wedding so wonderful! We would not have had our wedding any other way!!!

Sent on 01/08/2013

Holly · Married on 05/19/2012

I can't explain how the ease of working with Kathy, Heather and Willie of Ebb Tide made our wedding planning process THAT much easier! We rented everything from them for our wedding! Over 40 tables, all of our ceremony chairs, reception chairs, the most gorgeous chandeliers and all of our linens. They even had fans on standby, ready to be delivered if our outdoor wedding ceremony and inside, barn reception got a little unbearable with the heat. When speaking with Kathy, she had amazing suggestions on how I could pull more color into the venue with the rental of extra (and very inexpensive) linens and seeing as how she was the expert, I had faith in her. I could not be happier that I took her suggestions. The overall appearance of the venue was above and beyond my expectations and it was absolutely breathtaking! People are STILL talking about our wedding. I would recommend Ebb Tide to anyone and everyone because of the ease of the process and the cost was so very reasonable! What an amazing family run, local business!

Sent on 01/07/2013

Lauren · Married on 07/30/2011

Ebb tide rocks! When I first met with Kathy I was so appreciative for her experience and expertise. She had such good suggestions. She saved me a lot of money on unnecessary things and helped me make all the components of the wedding flow nicely. Willie was awesome with setting up and installing our lighting. We had pin lighting on our table centerpieces and up lighting on the columns at our venue. He did an amazing job with our lanterns, creating such a fun environment! Everyone was commenting on them! I will use ebb tide for future events and have and will continue to recommend them to everyone. Thank you for creating a spectacular setting for the most memorable day of our life!

Sent on 11/10/2012

Shelby · Married on 10/01/2016

These guys were so easy to work with... Heather remembered me (and my story) months later from a wedding expo when it came time to set things up. She answered all the silly questions a bride could have, even from home with a sick kid. Their prices were not the cheapest, but you get what you pay for. Our tent was gorgeous!!! When our linens did not get delivered with the tent, Heather made sure they got to us right away so that I didn't have to worry about it. The set up crew was on point! A well oiled machine. We're so glad that we went with Ebb Tide.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Nia · Married on 05/15/2016

I would tell them to look no further and that they will be more than happy with the service that they will receive from Ebb Tide.

Sent on 06/12/2016

Coty · Married on 04/29/2012

We hired Ebb Tide Rentals to provide the tent, tables, chairs, lighting, and heating for our rehearsal dinner. We received great customer service and everything was set up exactly as planned and on time. We added a heater at the last minute (the day before our event), and Kathy accommodated this request with no problem. The lighting we used (red Chinese lanterns) looked beautiful and we received so many compliments. I would definitely hire Ebb Tide again if we have a party that requires any kind of rental.

Sent on 05/12/2012
  • User3949943 · event on: 07/05/2013

3.5

We used Ebb Tide for our engagement party and rented just about everything for an outdoor summer party. They were excellent and everything was delivered on time and at the exact cost we were quoted at. Would definitely use them again. Ask for Heather.

Sent on 03/05/2014

1.0
      2.0
      1.5
      0.5
      1.5
      0.0

I am very disappointed with Ebb Tide. They were more concerned about making it as easy as possible for themselves that they didn't do much of what I asked and paid for. They feel as though their opinion is all that matters, not my wishes. Customer service, aka Kathy, is horrible. She told me the lanterns I had supplied were silly and said we should order more, so we did and she charged me for lanterns she didn't even hang! I had to fight her while she was very rude and inappropriate for an unfair refund. My wedding was already bad enough with horrible weather and Ebb Tide really made it worse. I would never recommend.
    The only bright spot was Kathy's son Willie. He was very polite and tried his best to make sure our tent was still standing after the horrible weather came through.

Sent on 09/16/2012