Ebb Tide Tent & Party Rentals Reviews

Ebb Tide Tent & Party Rentals 4
Ebb Tide Tent & Party Rentals 5

Joann Walters · Married on 11/02/2019

Daughter's Wedding

The Ebb Tide team were awesome! The frame tent was beyond our expectations as were the lighting, tables, Chiavari chairs (which everyone loved), linens, and, not to forget, the large dance floor and heaters (which were welcome with the dip in temps that night).

Heather C. graciously accomodated all our updates and attended to every detail. Everyone at Ebb Tide deserves a huge thank you for handling the extreme weather that approached (i.e. tornado warnings after the tent was set up)!

We are happy to give Ebb Tide a 5-star rating...anyone planning an event needs to know the 'peace of mind' they can expect when the Ebb Tide handles their event rentals! You cannot put a price on that!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Ebb Tide Tent & Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you very much! Weather is always a factor for outdoor events, so Ebb Tide tries to ensure that every event will go on as planned, despite whatever changes may be encountered. We truly appreciate you taking the time to write us a review as we certainly enjoyed working with you and your family! It was a beautiful Wedding with the perfect Eastern Shore color palette and the most amazing decor. Thank you again!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Walters · Married on 11/02/2019

Rent through Ebb Tide: They have it all!

I cannot thank Heather enough! I am probably one of the most indecisive people ever and through all of my back and forth decisions and "can I think about it and tell you next time we meet" or "sorry to bug you again but can we add this...." moments she was always there and so positive and helpful. We had a chilly November wedding and she even allowed us to add heaters on both for our cocktail area and in the tent less than a week before the big day! She is so experienced and knowledgeable with what she does that she can recommend just about anything, even where to go for other vendors or anything else you might need. She helped recommend what size and style tent and size of dance floor for exactly what we needed for our wedding. The frame tent that we got with the clear tops above the dance floor and clear sides was absolutely beautiful and had the perfect amount of space for our guests. Ebb Tide also has just about everything you need to rent for the big day. We used them for our tent, bar, tables, linens, lighting, chairs (ceremony and reception), heaters, and whisky barrels for decoration too! Everything was just perfect and I highly recommend using Ebb Tide for any event!

Ebb Tide Tent & Party Rentals 6
    Ebb Tide Tent & Party Rentals 13
    Ebb Tide Tent & Party Rentals 14
    Sent on 11/23/2019

Ebb Tide Tent & Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Jennifer! We absolutely loved working with you and your family. It was a perfect November day and we love hearing back from our amazing clients. Thank you again for taking the time to write us a review!
  • Justy

Justy Schnaitman · Married on 10/12/2019

Party Tent Central!

We used Ebb Tide to rent a tent, tables, lights, linens, chairs and ceremony chairs. They were so flexible and easy to work with! Everything was in great condition and the tent had clear windows much larger than typical tents to make it not feel as closed in. Pricing was very reasonable compared to some of the other local rental companies. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Ebb Tide Tent & Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you Justy for your review! It was a pleasure working with you and your family for your Wedding day. We truly appreciate you taking the time to send the review for Ebb Tide!
  • Bryanna

Bryanna · Married on 09/07/2019

Great to work with

Everyone is so helpful and made our wedding experience so easy. They have a ton of choices and additional items for all events. I would highly recommend them for all your rental needs!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Ebb Tide Tent & Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you Bryanna! We loved working with you and Chris for your perfect day! Thank you for taking the time to review Ebb Tide. Congratulations again!

Sara Habecker · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful Tent!

Ebb Tide was great to work with! Our tent was so beautiful. Willie and his team were great. They are so knowledgeable about the tent and how weather and wind could effect everything. All of our rentals were perfect. They were so flexible with us as our guest count changed and table sizes changed. I would highly recommend them! I hope I get the chance to work with them again!

Ebb Tide Tent & Party Rentals 15
    Sent on 06/26/2019

Ebb Tide Tent & Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you for sharing Sara! What a gorgeous picture as well. We certainly appreciate the feedback and it was a pleasure working with you and your family.
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 06/22/2019

Summer Wedding

Ebb Tide was always super responsive. They were on time. Set up quickly. I can’t recommend them enough.

Sent on 07/04/2019

Ebb Tide Tent & Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you Joanna. We appreciate your review and congratulate you again. What a beautiful day and wedding!

Marissa · Married on 06/17/2017

My husband's family has been working with Ebb Tide for decades. They're the best! When we decided to do an outdoor wedding, it was an easy choice to go with Ebb Tide. We met with Willie on site to measure out what size and type of tent we would need. We then met with Heather in the office, who helped us measure out the layout of the tables in the tent (with a few different options), where we would put the stage, dance floor, food tables, etc. She talked us through figuring out the number and sizes of tables we would need, and helped us adjust those details as the event drew nearer. She kindly fielded all of our questions and amended our order probably a dozen times prior to our event. (Thanks Heather!!) Ebb TIde was so flexible and our tent looked absolutely incredible! They're a great family owned & operated small business, and I would highly recommend them for all of your tent and event rental needs!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Rebecca · Married on 05/06/2017

I just wanted to thank you and your staff for making our wedding day a delight. The tent set up crew arrived in a driving rain and thunderstorm. They waited for the thunder and lightning to cease but once it stopped they sprang into action. They never complained or whined about the driving rain that was cold as well. They set up the tent, brought the tables and chairs under the tent and advised us about the tablecloths. We were so happy and impressed with them. We would highly recommend you and your crew for any events people are planning. You answered all of my questions and dealt with my nervous phone calls and emails with warmth and professionalism. We would be more than happy to recommend Ebb Tide tents.
    Rebecca Addy-Twaits

Ebb Tide Tent & Party Rentals 16
    Sent on 11/10/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/22/2016

Ebb Tide was awesome. They met with us to help us plan our tent, tables, chairs, and lighting. They were very friendly and professional. Everything was very clean and sturdy. I recommend Ebb Tide.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/01/2016

We received the best service that's humanly possible from the Ebb Tide team!

Heather help me with all my logistics and gave very knowledgeable recommendations based on her experience in this industry. I meet with her many times before hand and every time I felt that I was in extremely good hands. It was also very evident that she really wanted our wedding day to be as perfect for us as possible.

When it came to the week of our wedding we had none stop rain for five days in a row. I can tell you that Willie and his set up crew worked their butts off to make everything happen for every event they had. He promised me they would get everything done and in the wee hours (1:00am) of Friday night they finished.

You couldn't ask for a better company to work with. Make the right choice and go with these guys. Congratulations and I hope you have a wonderful event!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Stacy · Married on 09/24/2016

Kathy was amazing from the planning, making changes along the way (I made many) and she was always patient with me. Willie and his crew were thorough and took great care in setting up the tent at our home. Couldn't be happier with our choice to go with Ebb Tide.

Sent on 09/26/2016
  • Lyndsey

Lyndsey · Married on 09/24/2016

Ebb Tide specifically Heather was incredible to work with! Heather was extremely accommodating to me and my many changes and revisions to what we were renting and then the tent layout. They worked closely with my Dad to make sure everything was going to go smoothly the day of since the wedding was at his home. The tent set up went so smoothly and the tables chair and linens provided were all excellent quality! They came a day or 2 later to break everything down and the process was seamless! My family could not have been happier with the service provided or the quality of the rentals! We 100% recommend Edd Tide!!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/19/2015

Ebb Tide went above and beyond to ensure our wedding was a success. Heather and Willie know the business inside and out - no job is too small and no request seemed too trivial. They made several site visits to our home where the wedding was held and the team that helped assemble the tent was fantastic. They are competitively priced and offer a premium product and service. My parents have used Ebb Tide for more than 20 years on various events and I'm so happy we could too! Lovely people - felt great to work with such committed individuals.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Lindsay · Married on 05/30/2015

Heather and Willie at Ebbtide are wonderful! They have helped me with every detail from planning, designing, changing my mind (multiple times), coming to my venue to show me what things would look like, and even recommending other vendors they've worked with. They are great.

Sent on 12/19/2014
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 05/21/2015

The tablecloths added a wonderful POP to the venue. So glad I got them!

Sent on 06/21/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/11/2014

Ebb Tide was very attentive and responded very quickly! On the week of our wedding they actually ran out of the size tent that we requested and without a question upgraded to a bigger size tent with no additional charge. We also requested brown wooden chairs which they do not normally carry and went out of there way to pull some strings to make it happen. Everyone we dealt with was super friendly and they were the most affordable in our area for even rentals.

Sent on 09/17/2015
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 10/04/2014

Heather was amazing to work with. She has great ideas and can truly make your vision come to life. She made everything so easy.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Victoria · Married on 09/27/2014

Ebb Tide was great! Kathy is very quick to respond and was very easy to work with. We met in her office and she explained money saving ideas and went over all of our options which we really appreciated. We had several contract revisions due to some changes on the caterers end and Kathy kept track of everything seamlessly. Her son, Willie, was there the day of set up and although it was raining that day, he was out there with his staff for hours making sure everything was perfect. I would highly recommended Ebb Tide to anyone!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Ashley · Married on 06/28/2014

We worked with Ebb Tide in supplying items for our wedding ceremony, reception and rehearsal dinner. We ordered everything from silverware, plates, tablecloths, napkins and glasses to tents, tables, chairs and an arch for the end of the aisle. Heather, Kathy and Willie were so patient with us as we changed our minds so many times throughout the process, and were always prompt with sending a new estimate of charges our way to review our latest selection of services. They were professional, flexible and so helpful to us in choosing items to fill out our vision of our big day. Everything was installed on time and looked wonderful. We rented so many items from them and everything was there and ready when they said it would be. We couldn’t be happier with any element of the process, and with everything we got, it was a great value.

Sent on 09/13/2014

Ashley · Married on 06/28/2014

Sent on 09/13/2014
  • E + R Hobbs

Elissa · Married on 06/21/2014

No need to look any further! This company is hands-down the BEST tent and rental company on the Eastern Shore. From my first conversation with Heather, I knew that our wedding tent, tables, chairs, linens and lighting were going to be amazing. We received so many compliments on the night of our wedding about how pretty our tent was and how they couldn't believe that a tented wedding could feel like a gorgeous ballroom. We had purple uplighting and swag twinkle lighting throughout the ceiling and she was even able to find a specific linen that I was in search of. The setup went well despite some of the weather we experienced the week of the wedding and Willie and his team were phenomenal in making sure that everything was secure. We had 170 or so seated guests, a dance floor, and some cocktail food stations suited comfortably in the 60x90 pole tent. They were flexible when we needed to make changes even in the final hours of preparation. A superb company that we would highly recommend for an occasion of any size.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Kim · Married on 10/26/2013

I used Ebb Tide for my tent and party rentals at my recent wedding in Stevensville, MD. I primarily worked with Kathy Comegys, and she was great! I had a vision in mind for the tent reception overlooking the Chesapeake Bay, and it took a lot of planning for it to come together. Kathy was very flexible and patient in regards to providing various rental ideas, floor plan layouts, etc. I also worked with Heather Comegys, and found her to also be very helpful and responsive. We did have one small snafu in regards to the tent lighting, but Ebb Tide was very responsive in rectifying the situation...and to be honest, I've always heard that something will go wrong at your wedding, so in the general scheme of things, this was not a big deal...everything turned out fantastic and my guests had a great time! I would highly recommend Ebb Tide!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Kathy Campbell · Married on 10/26/2013

I love this company and everyone that works for them! They are professional and friendly from start to finish. They went over and beyond for this wedding and it was just BEAUTIFUL! It will be a day that we will all remember forever-thanks to EBB TIDE!!!

Sent on 03/06/2014

Lindsay · Married on 10/12/2013

The Comegys Family and everyone at Ebb Tide Tent & Party Rentals were SO AMAZINGLY HELPFUL!! Being from Kent Island, I've always thought of Ebb Tide as THE place to go for tent rentals-- they have an excellent reputation for service-- and they definitely lived up to it!
    We had an initial sit down discussion with Mrs. Kathy and she helped us with A LOT of questions that we had for her. She gave us great advice, was never pushy, and it made the planning much easier. We went through them for the table cloths, chafing dishes, silverware, etc which made it much easier than trying to coordinate with another vendor. They provided lights for the tent and even hung up some tent pole covers I had crafted which made the space warm and inviting. We got married during the tail end of a hurricane so we actually had the ceremony under the tent and it was wonderful. The sides definitely came in handy! Due to the weather we had a lot of canceled RSVPs and Ebb Tide even worked with us on the number of tables last minute. The tent was huge and felt very sturdy in the wind and rain, the dance floor was essential for not slipping and falling. Everyone at Ebb Tide was extremely helpful and professional and I would use them anytime & every time I needed a tent rental.

Sent on 03/08/2014

Awesome company!!! Always there to answer questions! Excellent customer service! Great quality of equipment!

Sent on 03/04/2014