EB2 Events Reviews

EB2 Events 3
EB2 Events 4

Paige Kimrey · Married on 08/18/2018

She's the best!

Erin is the BEST! She everything about wedding planning FUN and easy! When you have her on your team you don't have to worry about anything. She is truly the reason our wedding was amazing. She also gets to know her clients as friends and truly understands their vision. Hiring her was 100% the best decision we made in our wedding planning process.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Sandra · Married on 09/30/2017

EB2 events was fanatastic to work with! They were there at every turn of the planning! They are so experienced that they exude a confidence which allowed us to enjoy the planning process rather than be stressed out by the sheer magnitude of small details. They were extremely professional, caring, organized and overall just wonderful to work with!

Even with all this said, Erin’s true strength showed on rehearsal and wedding day. Her ability to command a crowd while still remaining professional and courteous was unparalleled by anyone I’ve ever seen before!

My wife and I enjoyed planning for our wedding at every step of the way! (Hint: Be involved gentlemen!)

We were extremely grateful to have had EB2 as our wedding planner and would, without a doubt, recommend them to anyone!

EB2 Events 5
    EB2 Events 6
    EB2 Events 7
    EB2 Events 8
    Sent on 10/21/2017
  • becomingburnett2017

Regan · Married on 06/17/2017

Erin and Morgan are amazing! We hired them as our month-of coordinators, but even before it was time for them to take over they answered any and all questions/texts/emails we had. On the day of the wedding, Erin and Morgan were lifesavers. They were with us for 12 hours, doing anything and everything that was needed or that was asked of them. I did not lift a finger during the set up or break down of my wedding day. Before we hired them, I contemplated (as many do) whether hiring a coordinator was worth it.. Let me tell you, it was BEYOND worth it. The stress taken off my plate was truly invaluable. Thank you, Erin and Morgan, for being fun, professional, efficient, and AMAZING at your jobs!!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Mackenzie · Married on 06/10/2017

Erin was so amazing with helping me plan my wedding!! She did an incredible job coordinating all the vendors before and on the day of the wedding. She was so helpful and I loved every minute of working with her. On the day of the wedding, she handled everything with such poise and I was completely impressed with her professionalism. I definitely would recommend Erin and everyone else at EB2 Events!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Paige · Married on 04/22/2017

I was reluctant at first to pay for a wedding planner thinking I would be fine without one... It was worth every penny hiring EB2 Events for my day of coordination. I hired them after seeing the great job they did for my best friends wedding. Erin and Morgan were professional, calm in the midst of madness, and they sure know what they are doing! They helped me with the final details in the month leading up, and were around all weekend of the wedding, relieving much of my stress and worry! They made the night of the wedding flow smoothly, and took care of all the behind the scene business.

Sent on 05/04/2017

Chelsea · Married on 03/25/2017

Always be prepared to roll with the punches and have fun no matter what. Have a vision for what you are wanting, and be flexible with how to go about it.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Layne · Married on 12/17/2016

Choosing Erin as my wedding planner was one of the best decisions I made about my wedding. She was so helpful and sweet, and took SO much stress off of the wedding. I can't say enough about her professionalism, efficiency, and kindness.

Sent on 01/05/2017

Jacinta · Married on 11/05/2016

I was blessed to have Erin as my planner. She maintained a high standard of professionalism, yet managed to be my friend. Erin picked up the slack, calmed me when I freaked, was more concerned about MY best interest than lining her wallet. She has a remarkable rapport with her vendors, goes the extra mile, always has a brilliant smile on her face and never loses her cool. One thing about Erin, although she had several other weddings she was working on, I always felt like her only bride, her top priority. Erin is a truly gifted planner with respect for the institution of marriage, love for her brides and a passion for making their most important day, the best day ever. Our family/ friends/ guests/ children were so impressed they hugged & thanked Erin on our wedding day. We love you Erin. You will be in our prayers for the rest of our lives. Thank you.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Erin is a pleasure to work with. Have not had my wedding yet, but she has been proven to be an asset to assembling my team already.
    The best value in town too!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Erin is worth her weight in gold. She was absolutely amazing and went above and beyond my expectations. She saved my sanity and others in my wedding party as well. Could not have done it without her. She is absolutely the best!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Ashlynn · Married on 11/14/2015

First off, 5 stars is not even enough! Erin needs like 1 Million Stars (that might not even be enough). The absolute best decision I made was letting Erin be my wedding planner. I promise you there is no one else better in the entire world. Everything I wanted was so far above and beyond anything I could have ever dreamed. As far as I know I had the most stress free and perfect wedding in the entire universe because of her. I didn't have to do a single thing because of how so on top of everything she was. I had to time of my life planning my wedding because of her. My wedding day was even more amazing because of her and her team. There aren't enough words to thank her for all she did. She is the absolute best there is and I will continue to suggest to any one that she is the only way to go when it comes to any events. I look back on all the weddings that I have been apart of these past couple years and I just can't help but to be in pure aw and amazement knowing I never felt the stress the other brides did. I promise anyone with everything I am that letting EB2 EVENTS be apart of your wedding will be the best choice you will have ever made!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Diana · Married on 09/19/2015

Erin Brown was the wedding planner for our daughter and new son-in-law's wedding. Our story book wedding couldn't have happened without Erin. She knows what needs to be done and takes all of the stress and worry out of the event for the mother and father-of-the-bride and the bride and groom. I would recommend Erin to anyone wanting the perfect wedding.

Sent on 12/09/2015

Carol · Married on 06/19/2015

I absolutely adore Erin. She made my life so much easier. I purchased the day of coordination package. She's very good at handling difficult people and touchy situations. Everything was perfectly smooth thanks to her. Can't thank her enough!

Sent on 07/06/2015

kira · Married on 06/06/2015

Erin is the best in the wedding business. She made my husband and my's dreams come true. We were so pleased with her service. Our wedding flowed so seem lessly and was exactly what we wanted. Erin truly is talented in the event planning and coordinating business. If you use her for your special day, you'll not be disappointed! Thanks Erin!!

Sent on 07/07/2015

I would recommend Erin with EB2 events to everyone!! She is very professional, always available to answer questions, replied back to all my emails very quickly and helped our wedding day go so smoothly! My husband and I chose Erin to cordon ate our wedding kind of late into the planning process but Erin was very quick to catch up to all the details and plans that had been made. I had the opportunity to meet with her before the wedding to go over every little detail before the big day and she wrote down everything! She definitely allowed my husband and I along with all of our family to just be able to enjoy the day by making sure everything ran smoothly! And also, the price for her coordination is very affordable!!

Sent on 01/02/2016

Melissa · Married on 05/16/2015

Erin at EB2 Events was a God send during my wedding planning and my wedding weekend! She helped me with the entire wedding planning process and the weekend of the wedding she took care of EVERYTHING! It made the wedding and entire experience so much more enjoyable and allowed me to be able to relax and enjoy family and friends. I HIGHLY recommend Erin to any bride!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Melissa · Married on 05/16/2015

Erin with EB2 Events was a God send for my wedding and wedding planning process! She was there every step of the way and made the entire experience enjoyable and stress free! She allowed me to be able to relax and enjoy my family and friends and the entire weekend! I could NOT have done it without her. I HIGHLY recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Paige · Married on 01/10/2015

Erin is the BEST! She went above and beyond for my husband and I every step leading up to the wedding and was such a blessing on our big day! We used her to help coordinate our reception- she seriously made sure that EVERY detail was just the way I had wanted. Even though our venue also had a coordinator, it was so nice to know that Erin would be there to back us up no matter what the request or what we asked. She was on top of everything and so happy too- you definitely want someone who loves their job and it shows with her! She also had great impromptu ideas- they were the cherry on top to the night!! We remember our wedding day as the most perfect ever and Erin was a huge part in giving us those most perfect memories. She really cares about her clients and is so good at what she does. We loved Erin and know you will too!!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Luci · Married on 01/03/2015

We cannot express all the appreciation we have for Erin ... she did everything we asked and more!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Lisa · Married on 10/18/2014

We hired Erin as our Day of Coordinator for our October Wedding. We were putting most of the wedding together ourselves, but we knew it would be a good idea to have someone to help our wedding day run smoothly. I couldn't be happier at our decision to hire Erin! She did much more than just help us on the day of the wedding. She helped us leading up to the wedding with any details we needed a little assistance with and helped us to get everything organized before our Big Day! Erin came to our rehearsal and gave us some advice and tips to get our reception set up perfectly and then ran the wedding party through the rehearsal. The part I am most thankful for, however, is how much she helped on the day of the wedding. I didn't have to worry about meeting with vendors or making sure everything was set up and ready. I turned it all over to her and I couldn't be happier with the results. Erin was very friendly and professional to work with and helped make our wedding day a dream come true.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Erin with EB2 Events was a life saver. She was affordable, trustworthy, had great ideas, kept everything on schedule and thought of things that we forgot about during the process. Although we only used her services for day of planning, she played a crucial role in the success of our wedding day. If I had to do it all over again I would use Erin without a doubt.

Sent on 01/03/2016

megan · Married on 08/17/2014

I am so thankful that I used erin for my wedding coordinator. She was so attentive and really helped organize my ideas. She helped me think of things i would have forgotten about such as how I wanted our exit to be and whether I wanted a dj. At the wedding she made sure everything ran smoothly. I did not have one stress or concern. She made sure my husband and I had food and drinks at all times. She also helped when one of my nieces stepped on a scorpion on the dance floor! My husband who had not met her prior to the wedding day, has told me multiple time how awesome she was. I do not have enough good things to say about Erin!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Absolutely loved Erin help with our special day! I wasn't feeling well on my wedding day, but Erin helped this run smoothly and knew what to do before I even knew what to ask. She was great and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Susan · Married on 05/24/2014

Erin Brown was our Wedding Day Coordinator for my daughters rustic wedding in May. I can not tell you how much I appreciated Erin and her assistant Amanda. Erin was extremely organized, she took care of all the vendors, helped complete the setting up of all our different areas, stayed very close to the bride and all her needs and was literally a life savor to me. I was able to enjoy the entire day with my daughter and Erin took care of the rest. Having Erin and Amanda there was a true gift to me I will never be able to thank her enough. This was a beautiful venue but not easy to work because it was spread out and each event was in a different area. Erin was right where she needed to be for every situation that arose. She worked with the DJ for the timing of everything and the wedding was absolutely perfect! Erin is a very talented, professional, hard working, creative and skilled Wedding Coordinator. I consider her a friend. I would highly recommend Erin to take over your wedding and make it special.

Sent on 06/07/2014

Amanda · Married on 05/11/2014

Erin was incredibly helpful! Our wedding day wouldn't have been the same without her. She was the everything lady. Wedding planning was difficult because response times could be two weeks with vendors. Erin would respond within a day and worked so well with our vendors. Even our event director at our venue was raving about her. Wouldn't choose anyone else for wedding day coordination!

Sent on 06/14/2014