63 Reviews for Eat Your Heart Out Catering

Kosher (1)
No Pork (1)
Nut Free (1)
61 Eat Your Heart Out Catering Reviews

This is the second time in 6 months we hired Eat Your Heart Out Catering. Both the food and service were fabulous. They are very easy to work with and exceed expectations both times. Many guests requested their contact information. I would highly recommend their services.

Profile Picture Jill, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Amazing team , would strongly recommend to others!!

Profile Picture Derek, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We worked with Eat Your Heart Out Catering for our destination wedding on Cape Cod . We chose them because they were highly recommended by our venue. They were so easy to work with and delivered high quality food and experience. In addition, the food was delicious and they actually made sure we ate! Their professionalism and quality were well worth it, making for a memorable event.

Profile Picture Krystin , 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Outstanding service and food for our traditional BBQ honoring special guests on the Cape. From the beginning of our interaction to the end of the evening, Eat Your Heart Out Catering met and exceeded our expectations. You will be glad you hired them for your event!

Profile Picture Shawn, 8/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Sean and his staff were wonderful to work with! Our beach wedding food was fantastic and the staff was very attentive to the needs of our guests. We would definitely use Eat Your Heart Out Catering again!

Profile Picture Caroline, 7/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Vegan, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), American, Clean Up, Set Up

Fabulous on all fronts. Will use again in a heartbeat. You guys rock! From planning to execution, the staff was awesome.

Profile Picture Linda, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We got married back in May. One thing we knew we had to do before anything for our wedding was to find a caterer. We made the choice to choose Eat Your Heart Out because of so many great reviews from people in town. I know many people who have personally chose them for their events. And we realized after that we made the best choice. They were great from start to finish. We emailed mostly to be in touch with them and Laila Daley was great. She responded to any details or answered any questions we had in a very timely fashion. Once the day came, I was completely impressed with the service and food. Everything was absolutely wonderful and made our day one to remember. Our guests are still talking about how great the food was! Thanks so much for providing the great service you did!

Profile Picture Cora, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Italian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations

Cannot say enough good things about Eat Your Heart Out Catering! My family are definite foodies. Sean and his team made sure every bite was outstanding. My favorite bite... the short rib manchego empanadas ! Our guests continue to rave about the food choices. Not only was the food great, but I never worried about the flow of food to my guests or was left looking for messes to be cleaned up.

Profile Picture M, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Where do I begin? I keep telling people that we had a vision in our minds for what the "perfect" wedding day would be... knowing nothing is perfect and our vision would not be exactly what we imagined... but it WAS! We keep pinching ourselves. Everything was FANTASTIC and we know a ton of that had to do with Eat Your Heart Out!
The food was phenomenal; everything was flawless from the appetizers passed at cocktail hour all the way down to the salad, entrees and Sunday Brunch! Thank you for ALL of your hard work. I would recommend EYHO to anyone and everyone looking for a delicious and professional catering experience.
To the EYHO Staff: You all are amazing. Thank you for your attention to detail, from start to finish... including our delicious tasting... all the way down to our very last bite on our wedding night!
We love you guys and can't wait to eat your food again (hopefully soon)!

Profile Picture User5459523, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews

Sean, Kelly & Staff,
Thanks for making my daughters wedding day unforgettable...The food was amazing. The staff was professional and attentive. Our guests loved everything from appetizers to entrees. It was a KNOCK OUT!!
Sincerely,
Jay Miller 29

Profile Picture Jay, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, American, Gluten Free, Kosher, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

having a wedding at home requires communication with a lot of vendors. From day one from my inquiry to the day of my wedding, EYHO was the best vendor that I worked with. Kelly was my manager and she responded immediately to all emails/calls/questions and concerns. She was on top of helping me rent the items necessary, and was understanding when we had to change things up.

The day of the wedding brought unbelievable food cooked on location (not an easy thing!), professional and corteous service, and a feeling of security knowing that all would be taken care of.

I would recommend them in a heartbeat. And if you go with them - get the lobster mac and cheese on an edible spoon... I'm still dreaming about those!

Thank you EYHO!

Profile Picture User5425176, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Kelly at Eat Your Heart Out was amazing. She was so easy to work with and incredibly professional. From the first day that I contacted Kelly she made me feel at ease with my choice of caterer for our wedding.
The day of our wedding, Kelly was there from the beginning of the event until the very end. She made sure every detail was taken care of. The staff were all professional and polite.
The food was fabulous. All of our guests told us how good the food was and asked for the name of the caterer to use themselves.
I would highly recommend Eat Your Heart Out Catering.

Profile Picture Cindy , 8/29/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

We cannot say enough good things about Eat Your Heart Out Catering. Kelly and Shawn worked with us to create our ideal menu and had a blast doing it. We went in to meet with them, unsure of how they would respond to us wanting to do a buffet taco bar. But when I told them, they were so enthusiastic and we could tell they genuinely had a great time planning the menu. Over the course of the year, Kelly was responsive, kind, helpful, and generous with her time. We planned our wedding from afar, and it was a DIY affair in a house that we had rented. She helped us coordinate with Party Cape Cod and our realtor to make sure everything was accounted for and where it needed to be. Additionally, if we needed to cut costs here and there, they would willingly go back to the drawing board to help us make it happen. They are easy to work with, professional, fun, and supportive. When the week of the wedding rolled around, we were so lucky to have them on our side. Seriously, you MUST hire EYHO.

Profile Picture anna, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

EYHO catering was a joy to work with!! Oh their food was terrific too. We had tenderloin, swordfish skewers and chicken with artichokes & tomatoes. Multiple guests commented on how delicious the swordfish was. The tenderloin and accompanying sauce was also a big hit.

Profile Picture Kate, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I loved working with Eat Your Heart Out Catering. From day one, Sean made us feel valued. We worked with Kelly, and she was incredibly attentive, professional and supportive. So many of our guests said it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding! My husband Charlie and I are so happy. It was the best day, and EYHO Catering made that possible for us.
Thank you Sean and Kelly!

Love,
Kate and Charlie

Profile Picture Kate, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

From the start, EYHO was very easy to work with, helpful, professional, and accommodating. Excellent communication. The service was gracious and the food was delicious. We received compliments from all of our guests.
I would use EYHO again and highly recommend them.

Profile Picture User4463040, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Kelly and her team rocked! Our chef was amazing and was on time for everything!!! I couldn't thank them enough for the help in making our day so special and amazing!!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Eat Your Heart Out Catering was a pleasure to work with. The staff was professional and responsive and the food was absolutely delicious--many of our guests commented on it. The raw bar was fantastic! We held our wedding at a private property and EYHO handled the related challenges smoothly.

If I could do it all over again, I would chose EYHO again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Absolutely fantastic! All of our guests raved about the food. Delicious and high quality. Kelly was wonderful to work with. Extremely organized and answered all and every questions I needed! She made my wedding run smoothly and was a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended!!!!!

Profile Picture Allison, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We used EYHO Catering for our rehearsal dinner and our big wedding date on the Cape. They were absolutely wonderful to work with and took so much stress off my shoulders! We had a lobster clam bake for the rehearsal dinner and a beautiful buffet with seafood passed apps, and a raw bar on the big day. Everyone raved about the food. Kelly and Sean were both very responsive and so polite through the whole process. We especially loved going in for the tasting and meeting our catering team. Great company and highly recommend them! Tip: Book Early because they fill up fast and are totally worth it!!! -Lizzy&Allan

Profile Picture Lizzy, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

So many of my guests came to Mark and I raving about the food. We weren't even asking, but they said to us over and over how excellent it was. The bacon wrapped scallops melt in your mouth, the mac and cheese with edible spoons was a huge hit and the filet and swordfish at dinner was cooked perfectly. And don't get me started on the truffle mashed potatoes...Yum! They even provided gluten free options for a few of our guests. Also, every time we needed to make a change during the weeks/ days leading up to the wedding, they emailed back the same day, and made adjustments when needed/ possible. They worked with us very well, and sent us home with the extra meals from the day!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/10/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Their are no words.......Sean and his staff were unbelievable! The food was fabulous and the service was extraordinary!!!

Thank you, thank you...Eat Your Heart Out Catering!!!!!!!!!!!

Paulette Rivas

Profile Picture Paulette, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I would do it again in a heart beat! Very friendly and accommodating to our needs. Plus the food was DELICIOUS !!!

Profile Picture Sonja, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Eat your heart out catering was a terrific
catering company. Everything from the tasting to the service was excellent! They will change anything to suit your tastes. Very professional.

Profile Picture User3686513, 2+ years ago, 1 Review