Eat Your Heart Out Catering Reviews

68 Reviews for Eat Your Heart Out Catering

• Zazoo

Zazoo · Married on 10/05/2019

Flexible and Fun!

We had very specific requests for our reception, held at a bowling alley/arcade. They were able to set up their mini-kitchen and serve our regional hors d’oeuvres in silver platters all night long. It seemed like nonstop food, which I appreciated. They suggested getting a platter of cheese-and-meat crudités for guests showing up, before my new hubby and I walked in, and I am so glad they suggested it. Great idea. We had mini-lobster rolls to represent New England, pierogies (Pittsburgh), green bean casserole (Indiana), toasted ravioli (St. Louis), green chile cheeseburger sliders (New Mexico), and scallops wrapped in bacon (Quebec). It was so much fun having the waiters walk around nearly constantly with all sorts of hors d’oeuvres all night long. Then they placed several cans of Silly String, bags of glitter, and bags of marshmallows on their silver trays for guests to grab, for them to throw at us as we ran outside to escape on our honeymoon. The chef and two servers were available to us for five hours for 50 guests. Eat Your Heart Out was easy and pleasant to work with. A great reception with great food!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Bridget · Married on 09/20/2019

outstanding rehearsal dinner!

We booked Eat Your Heart Out for our rehearsal dinner on Septemeber 19th - it was DELICIOUS and our guests agreed. I can’t even remember having a buffet dinner as good as this one! The food was kept hot, even though our event was outside on a chilly fall evening. The staff was professional and friendly. We would recommend Eat Your Heart Out to anyone looking for a great meal and service.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Margaret Benjamin · Married on 09/07/2019

Seamless and delicious!

EYHO catered our daughter's wedding reception in early September. The food was beautifully prepared and presented, and of course delicious. The staff was absolutely terrific - efficient, courteous and very professional! I recommend EYHO heartily!

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Joanne

Joanne · Married on 08/12/2019

Amazing caterer team

We are SO glad we went with Eat Your Heart out for our 150 person wedding in August. Sean and Laila are amazing as are their team, plus the food is absolutely delicious. Their appetizer are unique and flavorful, the seafood boat was beautiful and a huge hit at cocktail hour, and so many of our guests raved about their entrees. They were also very accommodating for all sorts of food allergies and requirements, including mine (I'm a vegan). On top of that, our wedding venue posed some unique challenges as it was an outdoor tented venue on a hot summer night. They helped us figure out all the rentals needed, and gave us guidance on any questions we had throughout the planning process. As a really nice touch, during the day of our wedding at the cocktail hour while my husband and I were away taking photos, a server brought us a tray of appetizers to help keep our hunger at bay! We absolutely loved working with them, and hope to use them for another event in the future!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Holly · Married on 07/28/2018

Eat Your Heart Out Catering provided "heavy apps" for our cocktail party wedding reception. The incredible taste, sheer volume and variety of hearty appetizers was phenomenal. My husband and I, and our guests loved every menu item and were stuffed at the end of the reception. The chef and servers were friendly, professional and extremely accommodating! We highly recommend Eat Your Heart Out!!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Jill · Married on 12/09/2017

This is the second time in 6 months we hired Eat Your Heart Out Catering. Both the food and service were fabulous. They are very easy to work with and exceed expectations both times. Many guests requested their contact information. I would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Derek · Married on 11/04/2017

Amazing team , would strongly recommend to others!!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Krystin · Married on 09/30/2017

We worked with Eat Your Heart Out Catering for our destination wedding on Cape Cod . We chose them because they were highly recommended by our venue. They were so easy to work with and delivered high quality food and experience. In addition, the food was delicious and they actually made sure we ate! Their professionalism and quality were well worth it, making for a memorable event.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Shawn · Married on 08/10/2017

Outstanding service and food for our traditional BBQ honoring special guests on the Cape. From the beginning of our interaction to the end of the evening, Eat Your Heart Out Catering met and exceeded our expectations. You will be glad you hired them for your event!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Caroline · Married on 07/13/2017

Sean and his staff were wonderful to work with! Our beach wedding food was fantastic and the staff was very attentive to the needs of our guests. We would definitely use Eat Your Heart Out Catering again!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Linda · Married on 07/02/2017

Fabulous on all fronts. Will use again in a heartbeat. You guys rock! From planning to execution, the staff was awesome.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Cora · Married on 05/06/2017

We got married back in May. One thing we knew we had to do before anything for our wedding was to find a caterer. We made the choice to choose Eat Your Heart Out because of so many great reviews from people in town. I know many people who have personally chose them for their events. And we realized after that we made the best choice. They were great from start to finish. We emailed mostly to be in touch with them and Laila Daley was great. She responded to any details or answered any questions we had in a very timely fashion. Once the day came, I was completely impressed with the service and food. Everything was absolutely wonderful and made our day one to remember. Our guests are still talking about how great the food was! Thanks so much for providing the great service you did!

Sent on 10/05/2017

M · Married on 09/10/2016

Cannot say enough good things about Eat Your Heart Out Catering! My family are definite foodies. Sean and his team made sure every bite was outstanding. My favorite bite... the short rib manchego empanadas ! Our guests continue to rave about the food choices. Not only was the food great, but I never worried about the flow of food to my guests or was left looking for messes to be cleaned up.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/12/2015

Where do I begin? I keep telling people that we had a vision in our minds for what the "perfect" wedding day would be... knowing nothing is perfect and our vision would not be exactly what we imagined... but it WAS! We keep pinching ourselves. Everything was FANTASTIC and we know a ton of that had to do with Eat Your Heart Out!
    The food was phenomenal; everything was flawless from the appetizers passed at cocktail hour all the way down to the salad, entrees and Sunday Brunch! Thank you for ALL of your hard work. I would recommend EYHO to anyone and everyone looking for a delicious and professional catering experience.
    To the EYHO Staff: You all are amazing. Thank you for your attention to detail, from start to finish... including our delicious tasting... all the way down to our very last bite on our wedding night!
    We love you guys and can't wait to eat your food again (hopefully soon)!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Jay · Married on 09/12/2015

Sean, Kelly & Staff,
    Thanks for making my daughters wedding day unforgettable...The food was amazing. The staff was professional and attentive. Our guests loved everything from appetizers to entrees. It was a KNOCK OUT!!
    Sincerely,
    Jay Miller 29

Sent on 10/26/2015

having a wedding at home requires communication with a lot of vendors. From day one from my inquiry to the day of my wedding, EYHO was the best vendor that I worked with. Kelly was my manager and she responded immediately to all emails/calls/questions and concerns. She was on top of helping me rent the items necessary, and was understanding when we had to change things up.

The day of the wedding brought unbelievable food cooked on location (not an easy thing!), professional and corteous service, and a feeling of security knowing that all would be taken care of.

I would recommend them in a heartbeat. And if you go with them - get the lobster mac and cheese on an edible spoon... I'm still dreaming about those!

Thank you EYHO!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Cindy · Married on 08/29/2015

Kelly at Eat Your Heart Out was amazing. She was so easy to work with and incredibly professional. From the first day that I contacted Kelly she made me feel at ease with my choice of caterer for our wedding.
    The day of our wedding, Kelly was there from the beginning of the event until the very end. She made sure every detail was taken care of. The staff were all professional and polite.
    The food was fabulous. All of our guests told us how good the food was and asked for the name of the caterer to use themselves.
    I would highly recommend Eat Your Heart Out Catering.

Sent on 09/01/2015

anna · Married on 05/30/2015

We cannot say enough good things about Eat Your Heart Out Catering. Kelly and Shawn worked with us to create our ideal menu and had a blast doing it. We went in to meet with them, unsure of how they would respond to us wanting to do a buffet taco bar. But when I told them, they were so enthusiastic and we could tell they genuinely had a great time planning the menu. Over the course of the year, Kelly was responsive, kind, helpful, and generous with her time. We planned our wedding from afar, and it was a DIY affair in a house that we had rented. She helped us coordinate with Party Cape Cod and our realtor to make sure everything was accounted for and where it needed to be. Additionally, if we needed to cut costs here and there, they would willingly go back to the drawing board to help us make it happen. They are easy to work with, professional, fun, and supportive. When the week of the wedding rolled around, we were so lucky to have them on our side. Seriously, you MUST hire EYHO.

Sent on 06/05/2015

Kate · Married on 09/27/2014

EYHO catering was a joy to work with!! Oh their food was terrific too. We had tenderloin, swordfish skewers and chicken with artichokes & tomatoes. Multiple guests commented on how delicious the swordfish was. The tenderloin and accompanying sauce was also a big hit.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Kate · Married on 09/27/2014

I loved working with Eat Your Heart Out Catering. From day one, Sean made us feel valued. We worked with Kelly, and she was incredibly attentive, professional and supportive. So many of our guests said it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding! My husband Charlie and I are so happy. It was the best day, and EYHO Catering made that possible for us.
    Thank you Sean and Kelly!

Love,
    Kate and Charlie

Sent on 10/01/2014

From the start, EYHO was very easy to work with, helpful, professional, and accommodating. Excellent communication. The service was gracious and the food was delicious. We received compliments from all of our guests.
    I would use EYHO again and highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/09/2014

Emily · Married on 09/05/2014

Kelly and her team rocked! Our chef was amazing and was on time for everything!!! I couldn't thank them enough for the help in making our day so special and amazing!!

Sent on 09/10/2014

Kayla · Married on 06/28/2014

Eat Your Heart Out Catering was a pleasure to work with. The staff was professional and responsive and the food was absolutely delicious--many of our guests commented on it. The raw bar was fantastic! We held our wedding at a private property and EYHO handled the related challenges smoothly.

If I could do it all over again, I would chose EYHO again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Allison · Married on 06/14/2014

Absolutely fantastic! All of our guests raved about the food. Delicious and high quality. Kelly was wonderful to work with. Extremely organized and answered all and every questions I needed! She made my wedding run smoothly and was a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended!!!!!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Lizzy · Married on 05/31/2014

We used EYHO Catering for our rehearsal dinner and our big wedding date on the Cape. They were absolutely wonderful to work with and took so much stress off my shoulders! We had a lobster clam bake for the rehearsal dinner and a beautiful buffet with seafood passed apps, and a raw bar on the big day. Everyone raved about the food. Kelly and Sean were both very responsive and so polite through the whole process. We especially loved going in for the tasting and meeting our catering team. Great company and highly recommend them! Tip: Book Early because they fill up fast and are totally worth it!!! -Lizzy&Allan

Sent on 06/29/2014