Eat This Bakery Reviews

1 User photo

• Jenna
    Jenna Married on 05/30/2021

A great wedding cake!

We recently had our wedding cake made by Randy and it was BEAUTIFUL! She made the process easy and enjoyable and the cake was delicious. Looking forward to having another piece on our anniversary. Thank you!!!
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 09/21/2019

Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was so delicious! Randi did an amazing job! It even had a Beauty and the Beast vibe to it which was perfect for our wedding day!!
    Chelsea Married on 10/13/2018

Delish cake

Had this bakery make our wonderful wedding cake! It was absolutely stunning and the cake was delicious. I was told by my venue they make you a brand new cake for your anniversary! The only thing I wish was different was the cake tasting day. I wish we had a few more options of items to try we got a cupcake of each flavor and one icing and one fruit filling. Otherwise it was perfect.
    V Married on 07/27/2018
    I came to Randi last minute the same month of my wedding and she helped us out in an instant. The case was so so good that I couldn't freeze the top tier like tradition calls, we ate it all. Thank you so much for making a beautiful cake that tasted home made and left everyone wanting more!
    Kelsey Married on 06/09/2017
    First of all, let me just say that every single piece of our wedding cake was GONE. It was amazing. Every single guest I spoke to raved about our cake. They wanted seconds and thirds.
    Randi did a beautiful job on our naked cake (chocolate with raspberry filling). She added some of our flowers (lily of the valley and sunflowers) on it to make it even more beautiful. My husband and I never got to taste the cake past the cutting, that's how quickly it was devoured!
    Maureen Married on 10/08/2016
    Randi made my cake for my wedding this past fall. I sent her a few photos of a naked cake I liked with a cannoli filling and white cake. She did even better than the photos I sent her! The cake was beautiful and tasted just as amazing as it looked. Her cakes tastes as if they were homemade by mom in the kitchen. I can't wait to have our anniversary cake next year!
    Janelle Married on 06/11/2016
    Randi created our cake for our wedding on 6-11-2016. I had so many people come up to me and tell me how delicious the cake was! half cannoli half strawberry. it was absolutely mouthwatering! I will definitely be returning to eat this bakery for any cakes I need an future!
    Emily Married on 06/05/2016
    We were recommended to Eat This Bakery by our venue and we are beyond grateful for that! We were able to easily set up a time to get together with Randi, she was super easy to work with. She had some delicious options for us when we walked in and we were sold pretty immediately on what we wanted. I told her my quick description of what I wanted in a cake and sent her a couple photos for reference – and she really did an amazing job. It was more beautiful than I anticipated. All I had to do was get to her the flowers I wanted and our topper – the rest she handled and I didn’t have to worry about a thing. It was made (perfectly and beyond delicious – I look forward to our anniversary eating of the cake  ), delivered and set up, taking it off my plate of things to handle! I recommend her bakery to anyone who is ever looking!
  • MrsAndrews622
    Megan Married on 10/24/2015
    Eat This Bakery did a wonderful job on our wedding cake. We had originally gone with another bakery that was recommended by our venue. When that bakery pulled out at the last minute due to the travel to our venue being too far for them it caused a bit of a panic, but Eat This Bakery saved the day! With very short notice, she was able to do our cake EXACTLY how it looked in the photo provided, and it was delicious! Highly recommend them for anyone looking to do a wedding cake, they are wonderful!
    Sam Married on 09/05/2015
    I found Randi's bakery on Yelp. She has the cutest shop and makes everything homemade. The carrot cake is to die for! She nailed the rustic look I was hoping for, down to the texture of the frosting. The cake was truly a work of art.
    Erin Married on 08/02/2014
    Eat This Bakery provided cupcakes for our wedding of 150 guests. We were thrilled with the cupcakes they provided - we had a variety of flavors, and the colors matched perfectly! The cupcakes were absolutely delicious, and we had so many guests tell us how much they loved them throughout the night. We absolutely recommend them!
  • User1754969 2+ years ago
    My wedding vendor has a contract with this bakery, in which my wedding cake was included with my wedding pricing... I was a little weary about the quality because of the fact it was INCLUDED... but let me tell you... I would recommend Randi and her bakery OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!! A big thank you to The Meadowbrook catering hall for opening my eyes to this wonderful little gem!
    Emily Married on 06/22/2018
    Very rude and unpleasent to speak to on the phone. Always acted busy and like she had no time for us. Told us extra detail on birch tree wedding cake and another tier would cost $100. Then charged us 125. Had to get the 25 refunded. She refunded that so no big deal although i did have to send her the email of her saying it would be 100 to prove it. But then she calls to say she isn't doing the extra tier because our guest count isn't high enough and didn't offer to refund us for that portion. I dont understand the issue with us having some extra cake to take home. But it was clear she just didnt want to do the extra work. She should have just been up front from the beginning and said she wouldn't be able to do the extra tier or extra detail we wanted. I would have went somewhere else to get what I wanted. We got a birch tree cake and asked for tree ring design on the top and some extra texture to it. I even sent a pic of exactly what I wanted. The cake had no texture and no tree rings. She just drew a crack on the top. It wasn't an ugly cake but it definetly isn't what we asked for. She just kept saying that we were getting a good deal etc. Like she didn't want to do the extra work for what we were paying but again when I said everything I wanted she said she would be able to do it and said it would be 100. So it was very unfair that she kept trying to get that extra 100 and not do the extra work. I would have paid more for what I wanted if she said the correct price from the beginning. The cake did taste good. I wouldn't recomend her for any special orders or for a wedding cake just simply because of how unorganized and rude she was. She didn't do what we asked for at all.