Easy Entertaining Inc. Reviews

72 | Providence, RI

72 Reviews for Easy Entertaining Inc.

Easy Entertaining Inc. 1
Easy Entertaining Inc. 6
Easy Entertaining Inc. 7
  • Jayna

Jayna Roberts · Getting married on 10/04/2019

The End of Bad Wedding Food!

Easy Entertaining has been so helpful with our wedding. Their tasting was fun and productive. We had such a personalized experience where they sat down with us to discuss and create our menu. Easy Entertaining also went above and beyond by offering rentals, which they had all set up and ready to view. Most importantly, their food is divine, flavorful and not bland or boring. Local ingredients make everything fresh and seasonal. The staff could not be friendlier or more passionate about their craft! We feel so fortunate to be working with such a creative catering team who truly knows what they are doing and maintains professionalism at all times.

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • alysonia

Aly · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing food and hospitality from a local and locally-sourced, female-owned business

We had actually had a different catering company booked for our Wedding initially and couldn’t be happier that it fell through because we found Easy Entertaining, RI. Having worked in the event industry myself (and specifically for a catering company), I had pretty high standards. It also meant that I wasn’t willing to pay the typical $250++ per plate that most catering companies quote. Easy Entertaining exceeded every standard I had and came at an affordable price point. It was just icing on the cake that they were a company focused on local sourcing and a female-owned business.

My first clue that they would be a wonderful team to work with was how responsive they were. From the first email inquiry on, Kelsey was very attentive and always let me know if there was going to be a delay in her response for any reason.

Kelsey was amazing to work with, super helpful and flexible and helped us craft our dream menu for our wedding. We asked for a handful of custom off-menu items that were meaningful or favorite foods for my husband and I and Easy Entertaining not only prepared them all but they KILLED it. The mini Beef Empanadas they passed for Cocktail Hour tasted exactly like the ones I had growing up at my best friend’s house. They’re a locally sourced, scratch kitchen, making everything in-house down to the three different mustards for our hot pretzel Station.

Their professionalism, dedication to service and detail are unmatched. They knew that local sourcing and sustainability were important aspects of our wedding and when they found out, days before the wedding due to uncontrollable environmental factors, that they weren’t going to be able to source enough Bluefish for our Smoked Bluefish entree station, the Chef/Owner, Kaitlyn, called us personally to talk about the options. We went with a 2/3rds 1/3rd ratio of Mackerel and Bluefish to keep it a local and have the fish smoked in-house by the EE team, and it ended up easily the favorite item of many guests (including myself!), even amongst some smoked-fish or fish-phobic people. Easy Entertaining was everything I was looking for, everything I was hoping for and absolutely delivered. If you’re getting married (or hosting any large event) in New England, and especially in Rhode Island, you will not regret hiring Easy Entertaining.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Kelley · Married on 08/19/2018

Working with Easy Entertaining on our wedding was a fabulous experience--from the planning stages and throughout the event. Kelsey guided us the whole way and attended to every whim of ours with complete flexibility and care! She was top-notch professional. The event itself was impeccably well-managed. The staff was professional and friendly. And they made sure that I was eating as well as catering to the guests! They walked, with careful precision, between being personable and professional--very, very well-done! I felt as though they were supporting us 100% and this made me feel at ease on my wedding day--as though I didn't have a care in the world. And the food itself was amazing. Delicious and fresh, with careful detail to presentation--hip and modern. The whole experience was just perfect.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Linda Jo · Married on 07/27/2018

Yes, hire them....Easy Entertaining is worth every penny. You worry about nothing and they can and will provide everything you need. And there is a bonus...they are a very pleasant group to deal with. Just do it! LJ

Sent on 08/16/2018

Suzanne · Married on 07/21/2018

Kelsey and her team did an awesome job for our wedding celebration event....the food was delicious and guests shared many compliments. We didn't have to worry about anything and could enjoy our guests. We would definitely use Easy Entertaining again. Dan and Suzanne

Sent on 08/12/2018

Alejandra · Married on 07/07/2018

This was the perfect place for our wedding. The space is simple, beautiful, and comfortable, and has a sweet outdoor patio for dancing. The food was great. The event coordinator, Kelsey was great to work with; she was so accommodating and so sweet throughout the entire process. Many of our guests commented to us on how much they liked the venue, food, and service. We would absolutely have another event here.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Cathy · Married on 06/24/2018

We Had a great time our food was amazing . Kelsey was a huge help and everyone is still talking about how good the food was. and fun finger foods.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/29/2018

Kelsey and her team did such a great job catering Bling Fest 2018. Providence Diamond will definitely use them again!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/08/2017

The Easy Entertaining team was incredible to work with! We booked them two months before our wedding when we had our previous catering agreement fall through and it was the best decision we made throughout our entire planning process. They were on top of everything, extremely flexible, and exceeded our expectations. Even within a short time frame, we still had a tasting and felt like we were their top priority. The day of our wedding went perfectly - they made sure all of our rentals were there (and we had a lot), set everything up and still executed an amazing family style dinner.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Emily · Married on 10/07/2017

I knew as soon as I learned about Easy Entertaining that I wanted them to cater my wedding (delicious organic and environmentally friendly food? Yes please). After I got engaged, they were the first vendor I locked down, and I'm so glad I did! Kelsey was a joy to work with. She was always quick to respond to emails and phone calls, super organized and knowledgeable and just a great, calming energy to be around, especially as a bride! The tasting was an awesome experience (make sure you go hungry, there's LOTS of food but not to worry, you can take leftovers home with you)! The Easy Entertaining team executed a perfect dinner on my wedding night, guests raved about the food. So pleased with my experience with Easy Entertaining from start to finish. Thanks EE!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/09/2017

Easy Entertaining was amazing on our wedding day! The food is second to none and the service was excellent. They made you feel like part of the family. Kelsey got back to me very quickly every time I emailed her. The set up was perfect and magical and we couldn't have asked for anything more. Would HIGHLY reccomend easy entertaining for you wedding or event. All of our guest commented on how the food was the best they've ever had at a wedding. Our servers Frank and Tammy were so personable and fun and everyone commented on how sweet they were. Thank you so much for a beautiful wedding day!!! ❤️

Sent on 09/14/2017

Gabriel · Married on 08/12/2017

The staff was exceptional and the food was even better!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Chloe · Married on 08/05/2017

We had our wedding catered by Easy Entertaining this past August, and it was truly excellent. It was incredibly easy to communicate with them. They have a large and varied menu which we were able to explore at their cafe--to try some things before making our selections. The prices were reasonable, the presentation was gorgeous, everything tasted delicious, and it was a perfect fit for us! The event went off without a hitch and we loved it. We had passed appetizers followed by several of their "tasting stations" for dinner. The options were great--I loved that we could pick things we specifically wanted, but also enough variety that we knew all our guests would be satisfied. The staff were all totally professional and friendly and made everyone feel well taken care of. We got many compliments on how delicious the food was, too. We will certainly be looking to Easy Entertaining for any future catering needs!! Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Roger · Married on 07/22/2017

The whole crew at Easy Entertaining was top notch. They pay attention to every detail and made our wedding very special. And the food was out of this world!!!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Sara · Married on 07/08/2017

Easy Entertaining was one of the best choices we made for our wedding!! When we met with Kelsey, the event coordinator, I finally felt at ease about wedding planning. The tasting was absolutely FANTASTIC and it was near impossible to narrow down our choices for what we wanted served at our wedding because everything was so delicious. Furthermore, my dad is gluten-free and a few of my bridesmaids had food allergies and they went as far as to make special plates for them at the wedding to make sure they could have food they could eat! We got married at a venue that had no services provided, so I was panicked at all of the decisions that I had to make. But, when I met with Kelsey, she immediately took charge and helped us with providing alcohol, tent services, and linens for the wedding day. She seriously took such a huge weight off our shoulders and helped make our wedding a dream come true! I CANNOT recommend Easy Entertaining enough!! The food was absolutely perfect and everyone was so wonderful to work with! I will most certainly hire them for any events I have in the future!!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Amy · event on 03/26/2017

When planning a bridal shower for my sister, I wanted a space that was pretty, easily accessible from the highway, as many guests were coming from outside of the Providence area, and with truly delicious meal options for vegans and non-vegans alike (not just "yes, we can make something vegan for you", but without thought). Easy Entertaining nailed it on all counts. Many of the menu options were already vegan, like their (extremely delicious) tomato soup and their roasted vegetable and quinoa wrap, and they were willing to make a separate vegan Caesar salad and vegan cookie for my sister's meal. My sister's friends and our family all commented during the shower on how lovely the space was, how friendly and helpful the staff was, and how delicious the food was - and they have continued to comment since the shower. I'm still getting notes (actual cards in the mail!) and emails about it. Many of our guests said that they would consider holding an event there themselves, and they were also happy to learn that they could visit the cafe as a regular breakfast and lunch spot. A hit all the way around.

Sent on 04/06/2017

From the very beginning, working with the staff - Kait, Kelsey and Vanessa - to plan our rehearsal dinner at the Cafe at Easy Entertaining was an extremely positive experience. They were extremely responsive to our emails and inquiries, extremely flexible when it came to planning, and they came up with a wonderful proposed seasonal menu that was well within our budget. The actual dinner was beyond what we could have imagined. The attentiveness of staff was wonderful, and the food was just so amazing. For dessert we offered our guests their gourmet donuts - they were very filling but they were so good! We look forward to stopping by on Donut Fridays to sample some more of them! We cannot wait to come back and see what else they have to offer!
    Thanks again to everyone who made our evening such an enjoyable success!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Meredith · Married on 10/01/2016

I've used Easy Entertaining for several occasions, including a wedding. The staff is so responsive, helpful and a breeze to work with. The food is fantastic and they've always been so flexible and accommodating, even when I've had last minute requests. They really put my mind at ease so that I can focus on enjoying the event.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Leslie · Married on 09/24/2016

The best decision of our wedding! No less than 20 people came up to me throughout the night and said "this is the best food I ever had at a wedding." Easy Entertaining knocked the socks off of our guests, and we are so pleased that we worked with them!

We were treated like the company’s #1 priority throughout the whole planning process. The owner, Kait, managed all of the calls and directed the staff on our wedding day; the head chef, Ashley, led our tasting and was the first person to show up on the day-of; and our event coordinator, Kelsey, expertly responded to every question along the way (and I asked a lot!). The whole team was always thorough and helpful - offering suggestions on countless parts of the event management, from the appropriate place settings to how to arrange the tables in the tent. Not a single ball was dropped along the way!

On the day of, the food exceeded every expectation. The food was fresh, creative, and gourmet, and the presentation of it was beautiful. From the fish and chips to the sliders to the grilled vegetables, everything was delicious. And, the donut bar that Easy Entertaining organized for dessert was a huge hit! We knew that we loved the food from our tasting, but knowing that it turned out great with 100+ guests, and that they enjoyed it as much as we hoped, is such a great feeling.

Lastly, the event management was so well-oiled that I didn't have to spend an iota of brain power thinking about it. The team showed up and setup early, the bartenders always knew which drink I wanted, our butler Frank was THE BEST (I wouldn't have eaten anything if it weren't for him - he was a hero), and the entire staff at the event were smiling and professional.

Easy Entertaining is extraordinary in every way. We’d hire them again in a heartbeat.

Thank you so much for making our day a home run!
    - Leslie & Mike

Sent on 10/23/2016

Meredith · Married on 09/10/2016

Easy Entertaining was the perfect vendor for our wedding. Their team took care of every last detail and we had many wedding guests exclaim that the food was the best they'd ever had at a wedding. Five stars for the entire Easy Entertaining team!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Paul · Married on 09/04/2016

Trust these guys to do everything with grace and elegance, but also with an easy and warm manner. We loved the space, people raved about the food, and the staff was fabulous. Kait and her team are among the very best people we have encountered in the hospitality industry. Complete pros and people you'd want to know as friends.

Sent on 09/18/2016

Nick · Married on 08/20/2016

My wife and I got married in 2016, and we count ourselves extremely fortunate to have found Easy Entertaining. They catered the rehearsal dinner and the reception, and they also provided food for our informal Sunday brunch. First of all, the food was delicious--our guests are still talking about the amazing meals (especially the strawberry shortcake we had for dessert). In addition to that, we really appreciated how they had no problem tailoring everything to the rather idiosyncratic tastes of our guests (lots of vegans, a few celiacs, etc.). Their relationship to local farmers was also particularly important to us, and we really liked how they oriented the menu toward what was in season nearby. The fresh vegetables were fantastic!

Our wedding was under a tent out in the middle of a hay field, which is certainly a challenging environment in which to prepare and serve food for more than a hundred people. Coordination among the tent company, the bartenders, electrician, etc. can make it even more complicated. Yet, somehow, Kelsey and hear team descended on the hayfield like a highly trained military unit and took care of everything before we even knew what had happened. It was like magic. After the stress of planning a wedding, this was a huge relief--my wife and I were able to just sit back and focus on the joy of the day. If we were to do it over again, we would work with Easy Entertainment in a heartbeat! We’re so grateful to Kelsey, Kaitlyn, Vanessa, and everyone else at Easy Entertaining for all of their hard and excellent work.

Sent on 01/16/2017

Allyn · Married on 07/15/2016

This review will be so good you'll think Easy Entertaining wrote it themselves, but they didn't. My husband and I chose their company because they got good catering reviews and because their café in Providence seemed like such a perfect space for the ambience we wanted for our son's rehearsal dinner. It's casual but pretty, with a nice bar and a fun outdoor space. When we had our tasting there, we were convinced that it would work for us. Throughout the planning process, the staff supported us, met with us and let us make changes right up to a couple of weeks before the event. The day of, the food was excellent, the service friendly and professional and several times throughout the evening they provided special touches with us in mind. Our guests were very relaxed, loved the food and many complimented us on our choice of venue. We can't say enough nice things about the owner, the event coordinator and all the staff.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Mary Ann · event on 07/10/2016

Easy Entertaining is so much more than 5 stars! The staff are one big happy family, and blended so well with our family and friends. Our guests continue to rave about EE. The food is unlike anything you've ever had. We highly recommend you give them a try! You'll hire them for all of your events! That's what we do!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Easy Entertaining Inc.'s reply:

Mary Ann - we are honored to be a part of all of your celebrations. Your family could not be nicer and it is truly our pleasure to serve you.

Kelly · event on 06/12/2016

What a treat it was to sit back and relax at my daughter's graduation party. We were able to savor every moment with our family and friends while the expert team at Easy Entertaining took care of all of our needs. They thought of everything, including umbrellas for our guests during the thunderstorm! I would not hesitate to hire them again! Thank you Chef Kait and team!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Easy Entertaining Inc.'s reply:

Kelly! We just loved working with you as always. Its an honor to cook for such a chef in her own right. We can't wait to help in the future and thanks for your kind words.