Eastern Shore Events and Rentals Reviews

5 Reviews for Eastern Shore Events and Rentals

• Jan

Jan Belote · Married on 02/11/2019

Very Impressive

The wedding I attended was beautifully done, food superb, facilities perfect and decorated beautifully. Catering and bar service was really great. An excellent company to do business with!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Eastern Shore Events and Rentals's reply:

Why thank you so much for the glowing review! Not only do we have the necessary "ingredients" for a perfect day, we also have an incredible team of local vendors who compliment our offerings and allow us to work with our clients to create a memorable event, no matter what the occasion!

Janelle · Married on 07/13/2018

Wonderful to Work With!

Paige and Hunt were the absolute BEST people to work with. I can not think of a more genuine couple on the Eastern Shore. Eastern Shore Events & Rentals truly go above and beyond to make sure all your needs are met to your liking. They were so helpful throughout the planning process and provided wonderful suggestions. They made sure that every detail was just perfect. Their crew was amazing as well. They waited for me to show up at the venue to ensure everything would be set up the way I planned. When I walked onto the property on my wedding day, I could have cried with how perfect they help make it look. They made my vision become a reality!!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Eastern Shore Events and Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! You and Nate were a spectacular couple to work with and we enjoyed watching you plan together this amazing week(end) of memories for you and all of your guests! We reflect on your special event with just about every couple we work with! Thanks for choosing Eastern Shore Events and Rentals to provide all the necessary "ingredients" for your "happily ever after!"

Victoria · Married on 10/10/2015

Hunt and Paige are awesome! They worked with us the entire time making our wedding planning smooth and the actual wedding fantastic especially the oyster roast. I would highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/03/2015

Hunt and Paige are great people to work with. Paige was very patient with me and answered all of my questions.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Hunt and Peter (owners) were very easy to deal with. Very accomodating and professional.

Sent on 06/28/2014