EastCoast Entertainment, Inc Reviews

222 | Richmond, VA

222 Reviews for EastCoast Entertainment, Inc

Mary · Married on 05/13/2017

If you want a band that totally involves the party, is highly professional, superb manners and great smiles THIS is the band for you! We saw them at another wedding in SC and were floored! How exciting it was to have them be a part of my daughter's wedding! Everyone is still talking about The Reality Show Band! The dance floor was packed from beginning to end. I knew when I heard them warming up while we were getting ready that the evening was going to delight EVERYONE! Thank you, Lamont, for your professionalism and personal touch to an extraordinary evening! I am trying to figure out an occasion JUST to them come back! Mary Horner, Virginia.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Nick · Married on 05/06/2017

I've used East Coast Entertainment several times now, most recently for my wedding, and each and every time they have been professional and an absolute pleasure to work with. Mason was extremely communicative and offered several great options to fit the budget I provided.

Sent on 05/19/2017

Ryan · Married on 04/29/2017

Great to work with, would suggest to others and would use again in the future if needed. The band was awesome!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Anne · Married on 04/22/2017

This is the second time I have used Liquid Pleasue. Without a doubt the best band I have ever heard at a wedding or other celebration. Everyone danced from start to finish.

Sent on 05/11/2017

Marshall · Married on 04/22/2017

We know the band well, so it was an automatic decision. The cd was good to have and would recommend providing it to potential customers. The horn section was a great addition that everyone raved about. We have received wonderful thank you notes, all of which mentioned what a great job TSTTW did. Thanks.

Sent on 05/05/2017

Brittany · Married on 04/21/2017

We used EastCoast Entertainment to book our DJ and videographer from Joel Cruz Productions and both East Coast and Joel Cruz were great! Our guests loved the DJ, very high energy and played music for all guests. EastCoast was communicative throughout the entire process I would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Christine · Married on 04/08/2017

Stacy was wonderful to work with - she was always responsive and I loved that she sent a sweet email the week of our wedding. Ascension was amazing. You know you hired a great band when the Father of the Bride says it was the best money spent on the whole wedding. I would absolutely recommend EastCoast and Ascension.

One small note - the band did do a soundcheck (accidentally) in the reception hall in the middle of our wedding ceremony about a stone's throw away. The groom and I could fully hear it while we were standing there. They stopped after about 20-30 seconds, I'm assuming our coordinator ran in there to cut them off. Just make sure y'all are silent during ceremonies in the future :-)

Sent on 04/17/2017

C · Married on 04/01/2017

Jack is awesome! Sol Fusion made the party!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Claudia · event on: 03/29/2017

Contract was very easy to do along with the payment options. We loved the band and appreciated their time and dedication playing our crazy hours requested, especially a distance away.
    We look forward to using them again soon!

Sent on 04/03/2017

Jessica · Married on 03/11/2017

In a word - dazzled. Good Shot Judy did what I dreamed of but never felt possible. Their music and charisma got my guests on the dance floor without anyone dragging them. What a vision for me to sit, finally eat something, look up and see all of my friends and family crowding the dance floor. What joy! Brett and his gang are amazing. Be sure to give them absolute creative liberty and you will not be disappointed! Good Shot Judy is perfectly responsive, charmingly professional and authentically caring. They made our wedding reception full of spontaneous joy. Thank you, Brett! And thank you, Stacy for coordinating such a great relationship.

Sent on 03/29/2017

John · Married on 11/12/2016

Brad Strouse was our contact and he did an excellent job. My wife and I had never booked a band, performer, etc. and Brad couldn't have been more helpful and patient. He made numerous contacts-phone, email, and letters and was with us every step of the way. We had booked Jane Powell for a birthday/fundraiser event and she was outstanding. Jane and the band put on a show that our town will be talking about for months. Our experience was an outstanding one-no glitches or problems. Many thanks to Jane, East Coast Entertainment, and Brad.

Sent on 11/15/2016
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 11/05/2016

Fabulous band and agent. Definitely recommend!

We absolutely LOVED having Big Swing at our wedding reception. They were truly incredible and so talented! The dance floor was full the entire night and that's not an exaggeration. We thoroughly enjoyed working with both ECE and the band themselves. Stacy, with ECE, was so very helpful and thorough in explaining everything and coordinating communication with the band. She was a delight to work with. Janelle, with the band, was the same way. She was patient as we figured out the "itinerary" for the night and helped pass along everything to the band. The entire experience was such a pleasure and we would absolutely recommend both ECE and Big Swing in a heart beat.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Marta · Married on 10/29/2016

ECE was extremely helpful and a pleasure to do business with. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/08/2016

EastCoast Entertainment connected us with the perfect band for our wedding. They rocked the house and after the wedding we had so many comments on the quality of the band! Would definitely recommend them for helping with your wedding.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Erin · Married on 10/08/2016

Jennifer is always a joy to work with. She's always professional, patient, and responsive. Their musicians play beautifully and always so professional as well.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Eastcoast Entertainment and Blue Label Band far exceeded our expectations for my daughter's wedding! We wanted a band that, even though they played covers, didn't sound like a wedding band. I told Stacy at East Coast Entertainment what we were looking for and she told us that we would love Blue Label Band. Stacy arranged for us to see them at a club in North Arlington and she was right. They were so good! They rocked every piece of music and played it as if it were their own. There was not a question that our friends and family would have a blast with them playing at our event. About six months later, I discovered that the lead female vocal had decided to retire. We were extremely concerned that the band would not be the same a new member taking such a high-profile position in the group. Stacy and Jeffe, at Blue Label, bent over backwards to put us at ease. We were sent video tapes, audio recordings and invited to sound checks. They even put us in touch with other people who were in our same situation - all who expressed the same fear, but said that their events were wonderful and that the new lead singer was a great complement to the band.
    They were all right! We had about 180 people at the wedding and Blue Label Band had everyone out of their seats dancing all night long. In fact, early in the evening the band actually had to ask everybody to sit down to eat their meals. All night, and even now, people came up to us and said that we were so lucky to have such a great band. We felt the same way. We could not have been happier! We would highly recommend Eastcoast Entertainment and Blue Label Band for anyone looking for the best in professional entertainment.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Sara · Married on 09/24/2016

We booked The Mashup Band through East Coast Entertainment. Our agent Brad Strouse was so helpful through out the entire process. After putting in a request for information, Brad called us the very next day. We booked The Mashup within hours. It was a very easy process and Brad continued to check in with us periodically in the months leading up to the wedding.
    We were so beyond pleased with The Mashup. They were able to learn all the songs that I wanted played, which made the day extra special. But they were also the life of the party!! We had such a blast and so did our guests! I may be biased but, it was the best wedding I've ever been at! My husband had a blast on stage playing the drums, my sister in law loved singing with them on stage, and the guests loved the lead singer, Mike, hanging out on the dance floor. Seriously amazing experience!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Curwood · Married on 09/24/2016

Stacey is fantastic (East Coast) Great attention to detail along with knowledge. Should up at event to ensure everything went great. Liquid Pleasure keeps everyone up and dancing. Great job by Kenny and band

Sent on 10/11/2016

Brandon · Married on 09/23/2016

BOOK THE SILVER BULLETS...OR LIVE A LIFETIME OF REGRET

Sent on 10/03/2016

WOW WOW WOW! Thanks to Brad Strouse at East Coast Entertainment for taking the time to understand what we wanted in a band, and guiding us in the right direction. The Black and Blue Experience was unforgettable. This band absolutely blew us away and it was worth every penny. If you book this band, you will not regret it.

The band turned our reception into the most incredible night - not just for us, but for all of our friends and family. Music (and dancing) is important to both of us, and we wanted a band that would keep our guests - of all ages - on the dance floor all night. Black and Blue Experience did that and more. We are still recovering from all of the dancing, and we'll have memories to last a lifetime. Our guests have been raving about it since we left the dance floor, many telling us it was the best wedding band they'd ever seen perform. We agree!

Many thanks to East Coast, but particularly Brad Strouse and Bobby Hall, band leader for Black and Blue Experience. You guys are the best!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Charlotte · Married on 09/17/2016

I was very pleased with the professionalism of the agent and even more pleased with Big Ray and the Kool Kats

Sent on 09/26/2016

Jim · Married on 09/17/2016

I've worked with EastCoast for 20 years or so and have never been disappointed

Sent on 10/03/2016

Bianca · Married on 09/17/2016

One thing that I keep hearing from our guests is how great the band was!! The Silver Bullets got everyone on the dance floor and kept them there all night. They sound amazing and took the time to learn our first dance songs which made the experience so much more personal! They all dressed up and the stage set up was incredible. We are so thankful we went with this band and suggest them to anyone who loves to have a great time.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Dustin · Married on 09/10/2016

Moonshine Society was fantastic for our wedding! They are world class musicians and the their front woman is a highly professional crowd pleaser with a fantastic voice! If you appreciate great live music, then this is the group for you.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Greg · Married on 09/09/2016

EastCoast Entertainment was incredible to work with! We honestly could not have asked for a better experience. When it came to communication, ECE was always responsive and extremely professional. My wife and I booked Three Sheets to the Wind to play at our wedding and from the moment we booked the band until the days leading up to the wedding, I was in constant contact with Jack Shannon. He was easy to work with and so accommodating. My wife and I wanted something different than the standard stereotypical wedding band and Three Sheets to the Wind far exceeded our expectations. Our guests were blown away by Max Power's voice and the overall performance of the band. Immediately after the wedding our guests were posting on social media how impressed they were with Three Sheets to the Wind and even said they were the best band they have ever seen at a wedding. Even two months after our wedding, guests are texting and emailing us wondering where they can see them perform next...(we're all hoping for a DC area show!). I highly recommend EastCoast Entertainment and Three Sheets to the Wind!

Sent on 11/02/2016