EastCoast Entertainment, Inc Reviews

222 | Richmond, VA

222 Reviews for EastCoast Entertainment, Inc

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/05/2019

Talented, funky, & great to work with

We knew Morgan and Phil would be a hit at our wedding – watching any of their videos shows how talented they are. We were also excited to get so much positive feedback from our guests – our guests loved their music and they told us too, which was awesome to hear! Morgan and Phil also created a fun, down to earth, and funky (in the best kind of way) ambiance, and they were super great to work with.

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah K. · Married on 09/14/2019

Great experience

So easy to work with Stacy from East Coast- always prompt in responses and helped me keep the pace moving forward with all the wedding planning tasks! The band was AMAZING!!! the best part of reception! guests are still talking about their performance!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Alissa

Alissa P. · Married on 09/14/2019

ECE was so easy to work with

ECE was great. Mason was our rep and he did a fantastic job. Very responsive and knowledgable. Followed up with me when I forgot things. Loved working with him and EVE in general!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 09/07/2019

Bands were perfect

The Touchables and Newburg Trio were absolutely perfect! The Touchables helped me to really create a celebration that was my own- and were 150% there for me and Chris!! Absolutely incredible talents, and SO much energy! The entire party couldn't stop talking about the AMAZING band!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Liz D. · Married on 08/31/2019

Fabulous band and great management team

We loved working with Stacy Schnetzka at ECE, and the band Night Years was fantastic. The band learned two new songs for us, worked with us to have our friends sing our first dance, and had fabulous energy and music throughout the evening. We couldn't recommend this team more.

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Allison

Allison Z. · Married on 08/17/2019

Very helpful

I worked with Brad at ECE. He was available all the time for me to contact. We were able to search on the website and go through a lot of bands pages. They say how much they cost and their song list. Then with our narrowed down list I spoke with Brad to decide which band would fit our event best. He was knowable on all the bands. After deciding on a band, ECE did all the rest of the work! They make it so easy. I don’t know how anyone finds a band without ECE!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Grace

Grace H. · Married on 08/17/2019

Easy and Excellent!

The Klaxton Brown Band was excellent!! Our guests had nothing but great things to say about them. In particular, my parents were thrilled with their performance. And most importantly my husband and I LOVED them!! They brought the perfect combination of fun, funk, and professionalism to their work and I think everyone noticed. Brad's assitance throughout the entire process made all the difference. He came out in person to our venue, worked directly with my wedding planner and myself, and responded very promptly to any questions we might have. We will definitely recommend Brad at East Coast Entertainment as well as the Klaxton Brown Band to our friends and family in the future and we hope to book them again ourselves one day! Thanks again for everything Brad!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Megan P. · Married on 08/08/2019

Entertaining and great band!!

They sounded amazing and were so entertaining to watch!! Would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Cnich · Married on 06/08/2019

Wouldn't go anywhere else

Jack worked with us to narrow down the list of options and find the perfect band that fit our requirements and ultimately exceeded our expectations! The band kept the dancefloor packed for four hours! Jack's the go-to guy if you want to have a dance party!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Bonnie

Bonnie · Married on 06/08/2019

Incredible service beginning to end

We cannot thank ECE and specifically our entertainment consultant, Brad, enough for making our wedding reception an epic party. We truly enjoyed working with Brad who was professional and readily available from the very beginning. He checked in on us repeatedly throughout the year leading up to our wedding and answered all of our questions quickly and thoroughly. He connected us directly with our band lead and always followed up to ensure we were happy. We have all the confidence in ECE and highly recommend using them for your wedding entertainment.

Huge thank you to Brad and ECE for helping make our wedding day the best day of our lives. We are still receiving texts and calls about how awesome the band was - they really brought down the house!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Patrick · Married on 05/10/2019

Highly Recommend ECE

ECE and Brad Strouse were terrific to work with from band selection (Jump Street) to the day of logistics. We could not be happier with our decision and would highly recommend ECE and Jump Street to any future bride and groom.

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Brian

Brian · Married on 05/04/2019

Great experience with East Coast

My wife and I had a great experience with East Coast for our wedding at the VMFA. They were super helpful in facilitating our connection with Seth Kravitz, the DJ who played at our wedding and who did an amazing job! We enthusiastically recommend East Coast!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Elisa · Married on 05/04/2019

Brad was excellent to work with! I knew nothing about booking a band. Brad offered me several options, answered all my questions and was very patient with me. I will always be grateful for his help and guidance. The band, Groove Motive, was amazing and a perfect fit for the evening. Guests were up and dancing all night. Some even admitted that had not danced in the past 20 years! Thanks, Brad!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Mckenzie · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding Entertainment Made Easy!

ECE made our wedding planning simple and stress free. We hired the Forest Hill Band for our April 27th wedding and it was the best decision we made for our wedding. Brad and Mason were an excellent team to work with. Brad took care of all of our needs early on to get everything organized. He was responsive and personable and made planning from afar easy and painless. He also took care to make sure he checked in with us throughout the process to make sure things were going smoothly. Mason took care of all the details for the day-of and was extremely organized. He reviewed all the details with us throughout the process to make sure our day was everything that we wanted. I appreciated that he took the time to review everything with me the week of the wedding to make sure all the ceremony, entrance, and reception details were correct and just how we wanted. He even handled some last minute and day of changes with poise and delivered the perfect day!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Jamie · Married on 03/30/2019

Awesome Experience

Mason was wonderful to work with! He helped us figure out the best band to use based upon our music taste and budget. Mason was responsive and very willing to reach out to our band, Night Years, with requests. We had the time of our lives at our wedding, and a lot of that had to do with the Night Years and ECE! I’m already think of another event to host just so we can have Night Years play again.

Sent on 04/08/2019

M. Avila · Married on 03/02/2019

Most complimented band ever!

Atlanta Showstoppers was outstanding in every way. They performed brilliantly, were very flexible
    with some last minute changes and were just a pleasure to deal with. If we had more daughters to wed we would hire them again! Just a great group of artists and fun, too!!! We had so many compliments on their show from our guests that I am convinced they really are "showstoppers"!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Lindsay A. · Married on 10/20/2018

Incredible band and experience

The band was incredible. Their song selection for dinner was perfect...and then the band cranked it up! They brought so much energy, while they almost seemed to manage the crowd to maximize people on the dance floor throughout the night (e.g. if there was a slower song, which were few, they were sure to follow it up with a crowd pleaser that brought everyone back on the floor to party). It was a really nice touch inviting the bride plus all her bridesmaids to the stage to sing along! They took no breaks throughout the entire night and were fabulous. We couldn’t recommend them more.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Michaela F. · Married on 10/13/2018

Highly Recommended!

EastCoast Entertainment/Clint were amazing! They helped me find the perfect band for my wedding (Atlanta Showstoppers) - and were available for questions at all times. They made the process super easy!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Bethd · Married on 10/13/2018

Easy to work with

We used East Coast Entertainment to book the band for our daughter's wedding. Brad was great to work with, very responsive and helped us contract with the band we wanted easily and quickly. He also checked in with us a couple of times before the event and again afterwords. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Michele

Michele · Married on 10/06/2018

When starting the planning process of our daughter’s wedding it seemed so overwhelming. Finding a band to suit her and her fiancé’s wishes was very important to us. We were so lucky to immediately connect with Brad Strouse of ECE! He made the process of picking the right entertainment so easy. He was fun to work with and very quick to respond. Through Brad we found the PERFECT band, Trademark, for our daughter’s wedding..... THANK YOU!

We highly recommend Brad and ECE! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/10/2018
  • McKenna

Mckenna · Married on 10/06/2018

Incredible Wedding Band!

Our wedding would not have been the same without Jump Street as our entertainment. Haji knows exactly how to bring a room together, and our guests enjoyed every minute of the music - from the soft dinner music played to the crowd favorites to a few special requests. Jump Street learned our mother/son dance song and listened to most of our "must play" requests.

We absolutely recommend Jump Street!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Lisa · Married on 09/29/2018

Brad was awesome to work with and was so helpful along the way. He was prompt, listened to our needs and preferences, and was spot on with his recommendations! The Groove Motive was amazing!!Our experience with Brad and ECE could not have been better!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Rsaffelle · Married on 09/28/2018

Kool Kat Jazz

Kool Kat Jazz was awesome and very pleasant, professional and easy to work with. Perfect for the occasion, and they really enhanced the evening. Many guests made a point to tell me how great they were and asked for details about them. Would definitely recommend and use them again. Thanks to you and the band members.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/22/2018

Great Experience! Brad is the best!

When it came to our wedding, a band was our top priority. We wanted a band that played all types of music, could MC, and could get the party going and keep it going. I started doing research and came across East Coast Entertainment. I started looking at different bands and seeing which ones I liked. After doing some research, I ended up in contact with Brad Strouse. After talking with him I wish I had contacted him from the start! He was easy to talk to, responded promptly to calls or emails, and made the whole process so much easier. I had mentioned to him a couple bands we liked, however they were either too expensive or already booked. After a few emails, Brad got a feel of what we liked, and recommended we check out the band Trademark. We fell in love with the band and immediately booked them. Finding wedding vendors can be stressful, however Brad took the stress away and made the whole booking process a breeze. He kept in contact with us the whole time, and made sure everything was good to go for the wedding. After the wedding he even checked in to see how everything went. Booking Trademark was the best decision we could have made. The band was absolutely amazing and the guests loved them. We are still getting compliments! Thank you Brad Strouse and ECE!!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Kat · Married on 09/08/2018

Great service and awesome party!

We worked with Stacy from ECE who was absolutely incredible. She was super accommodating and helped to bring our vision to life of having 2 bands at our wedding- a country & a party band. This took a lot of coordinating and communication and she made it a breeze. We booked 20 Ride and Evolution Party Band- both which were incredible. We were very taken care of by both groups and they were super flexible. The bands listened to our setlist feedback and delivered great shows. We wish we could relive the night all over again!

Sent on 10/16/2018