EastCoast Entertainment Reviews

EastCoast Entertainment 4
EastCoast Entertainment 5

Ariel · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Life of the Party

Life of the Party was the Life of the Party! We can’t say enough good things about their performance. They were able to learn the songs we requested in the short period of time. They exceeded our expectations.

Simply amazing!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Bridget

Bridget Bravo · Married on 10/26/2019

Bridget Bravo Curry - Bride

We hired Diamond River for our wedding at the Grove Park Inn - Asheville, NC.

All of our guests raved about how awesome they were all night long! They curated the perfect set list that kept the dance floor packed the entire reception!

We would recommend them a million times over!

Thank you Diamond River and Ellie at East Coast Entertainment for the making our wedding reception one to talk about for ages!!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Mazo · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing!!!!!

They were amazing! Really knew how to get a party started. Great music selection. Everyone gave us compliments on our band.

Sent on 07/30/2019

EastCoast Entertainment's reply:

Ashley, it’s great to hear that your wedding day was amazing and that you and your guests loved the band! It was a pleasure working with you and we appreciate you sharing your experience. Best, ECE

Kristin · Married on 10/13/2019

Mr. Potato Head was a hit!

We hired Mr. Potato Head for our wedding reception and they did not disappoint!! Everyone was raving about them. We were looking for a band that could cover a wide variety of music and they delivered! The dance floor never stopped.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Breea · Married on 10/12/2019

Smooth and Painless

We worked with Ellie Schwarz out of the Asheville office, and she was wonderful. She was extremely prompt, knowledgeable, and pleasant to work with. She had excellent recommendations and I felt that she had a great feel for what we were looking for. I also trusted her because it was clear she was giving her honest opinions and not just trying to close a deal regardless of whether or not it was the right fit. I was sort of hesitant to work through a big booking agency at first because I was intimidated and thought we might get steamrolled. That was not the case at all! I really enjoyed working with her, and she was so nice and easy to talk to that she made the whole process really pleasant and fun! She ended up making a fantastic recommendation for our wedding band (based out of Atlanta), and they knocked it out of the park. I did price comparisons and did my research beforehand, and I definitely felt like we got a fair price for the band we chose. The whole process of working with ECE was smooth and we would definitely do so again. I definitely recommend Ellie and ECE for anyone looking to book a band for an event in the Charlotte/ Asheville area.

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Watson · Married on 08/24/2019

Beyond words!

We had the absolute greatest time with The Royal Suits at our wedding. Not only did they do a stellar performance of our first dance song (which they had to learn), but they kept the party going all night! Everyone that night and the morning after commented on how incredible the band was--a friend even joked that they'd fly them across the country to have them perform at her wedding!!). They were fun, lighthearted, and engaged with the crowd. The only downside were one or two song selections that we suggested avoiding, though they ended up being crowd pleasers, so we can't be that upset. I'll also say that they wrote my dad the sweetest note after the wedding. They rocked, had such energy and enthusiasm, and made our wedding party one we'll never forget! Overall incredible.

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/10/2019

High energy and amazing talent!

RTP was so awesome for our wedding! They didn't lie when they said people are on the dance floor all night long! My mom even thought she was part of the band! They really tailored to our music selections and the energy was A++++!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • W

Wes Pickard · Married on 07/27/2019

We had a phenomenal experience with ECE

We were thrilled with our experience using East Coast Entertainment. They put us in touch with an incredible band (The Royal Suits), who delivered an insane performance at our wedding, something that everyone who went could not stop talking about. The design and usability of the ECE website made finding a band incredibly easy (and, as I said, it enabled us finding the band of our dreams). We highly recommend using ECE, and the Royal Suits in particular.

Sent on 08/11/2019

EastCoast Entertainment's reply:

Wes, thanks for sharing your kind words. we are so glad that you and your guests loved The Royal Suits. It was a pleasure working with you and we appreciate you sharing your experience. Best, ECE
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Raby · Married on 07/27/2019

ECE and Java Band Were Awesome!!!

We booked our wedding band, Java Band, through East Coast Entertainment - the whole process was quick and easy, and we absolutely loved the band! I appreciated ECE's responsiveness and how simple they made everything, and I especially liked how detailed the online questionnaire was - the band had all the info they needed to get everything we wanted right!

Sent on 08/14/2019

EastCoast Entertainment's reply:

Elizabeth, this is wonderful to hear! Working with you was a pleasure and we are thrilled that you and your guests had such a great time with Java Band. Please stay in touch! Cheers, ECE
  • Cindy

Cindy Woody · Married on 07/26/2019

Weight off my shoulders!

As soon as I contacted East Coast, I felt that the pressure of the details was taken off of me and the busy-ness of my event! Thanks guys! Couldn’t have done it without you!

EastCoast Entertainment 6
    Sent on 08/07/2019

EastCoast Entertainment's reply:

Cindy, thanks for sharing your kind words. We are so glad that you and your guests loved the band. It was a pleasure working with you and we appreciate you sharing your experience. Best, ECE

David N. · Married on 07/22/2019

Party On The Moon

Treat your family and friends to a night they will never forget! POM puts your wishes first and delivers a world Class experience for everyone !

Sent on 07/22/2019

EastCoast Entertainment's reply:

David, it’s great to hear your amazing feedback and that you and your guests loved Party On The Moon! It was a pleasure working with you and we appreciate you sharing your experience. Best, ECE
  • Virginia

Virginia · Married on 07/20/2019

Incredible communication

I requested high energy and entertainment for our wedding reception, and boy did they deilver. Wonderful party. The communication with Jim was wonderful and he gave helpful information along the way.

Sent on 08/08/2019

EastCoast Entertainment's reply:

Virginia, this is wonderful to hear! Working with you was a pleasure and we are thrilled that you and your guests had such a great time. Please stay in touch and we would love to help plan your next event! Cheers, ECE
  • Z

Z Event Company · Married on 07/15/2019

Total fun!

Hiring ECE always ensures a fun filled event! Everyone will be on the dance floor all night long.

EastCoast Entertainment 7
    Sent on 07/15/2019

EastCoast Entertainment's reply:

Z Event Company, thanks for sharing your kind words. Working with you was a pleasure and we are thrilled that you and your guests had such a great time. Please stay in touch! Cheers, ECE
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Sinn · Married on 07/13/2019

Variety of bands!

ECE was easy to work with and had a large variety of bands to choose from! Hot Sauce was great and our guests loved them all night!

Sent on 08/06/2019

EastCoast Entertainment's reply:

Kathryn, it’s great to hear that your wedding day was amazing and that you and your guests loved Hot Sauce Band! It was a pleasure working with you and we appreciate you sharing your experience. Best, ECE
  • Daphne

Daphne · Married on 06/23/2019

Greatest DJ EVER!!!

DJ Ben Felton and his team exceeded our expectations by a long shot. The night couldn’t have went any better. If you need a DJ stop looking and contact them. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Jane

Jane Green · Married on 06/22/2019

The Best!!!!

Right from the start they were professional & friendly. The band was just out of this world. They made the wedding a huge success & an incredible evening. Can’t speak more highly of them.

Sent on 07/14/2019

Claire · Married on 06/22/2019

Great experience!

I worked with Reid Farber at East Coast Entertainment. He helped me find the perfect band for my wedding! He was very responsive and helpful and I appreciated his enthusiasm and attention to detail.

Sent on 07/19/2019

Bw Bw · Married on 06/22/2019

Easy to work with - band was terrific

Diverse Groove was a great band and lots of fun. Everyone loved them and dancing didn't stop until the band stopped. Great interaction with the guests. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/20/2019

Sarah · Married on 06/22/2019

Highly recommend!!!

If you don't book Hot Sauce for your upcoming wedding, you're nuts! They MADE our wedding reception. I have never been to a wedding where the majority of the guests stayed on the dance floor the entire night! Our wedding photographer said that he had never felt the floor rock as much as it did the night of our wedding (and he's done several weddings at our reception location). Mike was so easy to communicate with beforehand, he was very responsive and answered all of my questions quickly. They even learned our first dance song and played it for us at the reception, so special! THANK YOU Hot Sauce for everything! We had an absolute BLAST!!! I’ve had family and friends texting and calling me the last two weeks saying how awesome ya'll were! Thank you, thank you, thank you for making our wedding reception one for the books!

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Lily

Lily Deveau · Married on 06/22/2019

Great Service from ECE!

East Coast Entertainment was great. They are very responsive, and great as a middleman. They recommended some really awesome bands, and we were thrilled with our choice. Nu South Players was amazing!

EastCoast Entertainment 8
    EastCoast Entertainment 9
    Sent on 08/07/2019

Abigayil Harrison · Married on 06/21/2019

Great Management Company & Band!

When it comes down to your wedding, there are two things your guest will remember – your food and your entertainment. My husband and I knew going in that we wanted a band, and we couldn’t have asked for a better one than Hot Sauce. Not only was the ease of booking through East Coast Entertainment a breeze (they were so helpful when we were trying to narrow down), I don’t think I’ve ever met someone faster to respond to emails than Mike. He treated us as if we were his only clients – working with us in the months leading up to our wedding on a couple of special requests – from learning our first dance song to slowing down the Father/Daughter. Talk about top-notch professionalism.

When it came to wedding day, Hot Sauce was AMAZING. They kept the dance floor going all night long – bringing the music literally to the dance floor and letting my friends join in on instrumentals. It’s been a month since our wedding and we’re still hearing from our guests on how good Hot Sauce was. We ABSOLUTELY recommend them & EastCoast Entertainment!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Summer · Married on 06/15/2019

Highly Recommend

EastCoast Entertainment made it so easy and stress-free picking a band for our wedding. I let them know my price range and what I was looking for and next think I knew I had a list of bands with links to their info/videos. I ended up going with BOUNCE, the party band. They were AMAZING. I wanted a party atmosphere and everyone up and dancing. That is exactly what we got; it was so fun! I worked with David Krusch with ECE. He answered all my questions promptly and helped me make my decision. When my mother-in-law was trying to find music for the rehearsal dinner, I reached out to David again. He helped me find the perfect DJ for our lower-key rehearsal dinner. We had great music all weekend! ECE takes care of the contracts and everything is sent to you electronically so it's easy to reference. Both the DJ and Band we used through ECE were extremely professional and did a great job. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Thomas Ingram · Married on 06/14/2019

Outstanding recommendations and service to detail.

Best group for finding the right band for your specific occasion. Great follow up and attention to detail. Could not recommend them more highly!
    Tommy Ingram

Sent on 07/11/2019

Carmen · Married on 06/09/2019

A Dream Wedding. Band was exceptional...soooo professional. It could not have been any better.

EastCoast Entertainment 10
    Sent on 08/21/2018

EastCoast Entertainment's reply:

Carmen, thanks for sharing your kind words. We are so glad that you and your guests loved Bounce Band. It was a pleasure working with you and we appreciate you sharing your experience. Best, ECE
  • Carol

Carol Hatcher · Married on 06/08/2019

Phenomenal band!

Voltage Brothers Review

I cannot say enough good things about these guys. Wow! They really took our daughter’s wedding reception to a whole new level! First, let me say, The Voltage Brothers were a pleasure to work with. Viola, their manager was great at communicating with us and very accommodating when we wanted a special arrangement of the father/daughter dance song. Viola also had good suggestions on the timeline for the reception and music. They were simply phenomenal at the reception. After announcing the wedding party, the guys played a low-key dinner set and then took a break while the couple cut the cake. When they returned, they turned it up and just killed it the rest of the night, without a single break! The band’s energy and fun were infectious, and the dance floor was packed the entire night. The guys were interactive with the crowd and continued to bring attention to the newly married couple throughout the night. The Voltage Brothers are not just a wedding band…. they are just an amazing band! Many of our guests commented on their performance. Several mentioned that they felt they were at a concert. And these guys are just nice guys. They are playing in Charlotte soon at a public concert and all of our Charlotte friends can’t wait to see the Voltage Brothers again! Hiring the Voltage Brothers was one of the best wedding decisions we made!

Sent on 06/12/2019

EastCoast Entertainment's reply:

Carol, it’s great to hear that your wedding day was amazing and that you and your guests loved the Voltage Brothers! It was a pleasure working with you and we appreciate you sharing your experience. Best, ECE