EastCoast Entertainment Reviews

EastCoast Entertainment 5
EastCoast Entertainment 6
EastCoast Entertainment 7

Monica · Getting married on 05/10/2022

Top Shelf Entertainment Agency!

We have been using East Coast Entertainment for years and they continue to bring high quality and high energy entertainment professionals to us for our demanding Club membership. Top shelf!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Jeana Schiffres · Married on 12/06/2018

Amazing group

Brett and the entire band were a dream to work with. We had a few odd requests and they were more than happy to accommodate. Would recommend 100 times over!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Lyndsay · Married on 12/01/2018

Incredible experience all-round!

The musicians showed up early, where very helpful and flexible with were they set up and sang and plays BEAUTIFULLY!!! I received many, many compliments throughout the evening regarding their talents, their song choices and the volume of the music!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Jackson Randolph Ellis · Married on 12/01/2018

So Easy, So Professional

They made the event stress free and took care of everything

Sent on 12/04/2018

Susan · Married on 09/29/2018

I had an amazing experience with EastCoast Entertainment. Brent, our DJ, did an amazing job! He kept the guests dancing all throughout the night. The setup was great- he brought lights as well. I will definitely recommend EastCoast Entertainment to my friends for their upcoming weddings. Thanks guys!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Jane · Married on 08/11/2018

We booked the Yacht Rock band, Three Sheets to the Wind, through EastCoast Entertainment. Our agent was also a member of the band, so we had direct contact with the performers who made quick adjustments to the dance numbers and announcements for the wedding party. We received multiple compliments for the band from our guests. Using the forms from EastCoast entertainment made it simple to set up the stage and dressing areas per the band's requirements.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Megan · Married on 07/21/2018

Simply Amazing...I do not believe we could have asked for anything more! The dance floor was full from the minute the music began until the last song...the bride and groom enjoyed their day more than they can express and the band was an integral part of making it a day we will never forget! Thank you to Marcus and the The Broadway Project...we can not thank you enough!!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Desiree · Married on 06/30/2018

I worked with Rob from East Coast Entertainment and it was like a breath of fresh air. As a wedding planner, I work closely with the vendors on a wedding to ensure my clients receive the kind of service they deserve and expect. My clients wanted to create a music / coachella vibe at their wedding AND rehearsal dinner and East Coast Entertainment delivered. From the beginning, they were professional, courteous, super speedy with their responses, spelled everything out, and had the best customer service. I cannot wait to work with them again and hope it's very soon! They are worth every penny and I highly recommend them to anyone. Hire them now!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Phyllis · Married on 06/24/2018

Modern Luxe was such an incredible band. They kept everyone dancing all night long. They weren't too loud, so you couldn't talk. We requested only a few slow songs and the band were great about that. They also did the processional music and it was wonderful. There is only one bad thing I have to say--the party had to end. BUT Janelle and Antoine ended with Bohemian Rhapsody and nailed it. Everyone was stunned. People raved all night about them to us and since then.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Remi · Married on 06/24/2018

Love, Love LOVE Modern Luxe. Kept everyone dancing all night long!!!!!

Sent on 07/12/2018
    EastCoast Entertainment 8

Megan · Married on 06/22/2018

Everyone raved how outstanding our band was!!! People said it was the best wedding they were ever at! The dance floor was packed, blue label was just awesome!!! I also had people ask me their name for other events!!! We could not be happier with our choice to use blue label! FANTASTIC!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Teri · Married on 05/26/2018

Irresistible Groove were a pleasure to work with. The band leader was very responsive, they have an extensive play list & their performance was excellent. They were so flexible that they made a last minute change due to weather & never took a break through the entire 3 hour set. I would highly recommend this group. They had everyone on the dance floor until the end.

Sent on 06/02/2018

Brian · Married on 05/25/2018

Excellent help, and it helped make our day fantastic.

Sent on 08/26/2018

Larry · Married on 05/12/2018

Big Ray and the Kool Kats did a fantastic job at my son's and now daughter-in-law's wedding. They play a wide range of music and have a wonderful presence. They are very accomplished musicians. Ray was a great emcee and got everyone involved.

Sent on 05/18/2018

Lucy · Married on 04/07/2018

The band was perfect for a great dance experience . They go above and beyond to create an experience rather than just a show. The dancing went on for 3 hours and people screamed "one more song" at midnight.. Just the best!!!! Eddie is a great singer and entertainer..

Sent on 04/10/2018

Mallory · Married on 04/07/2018

Brent was FANTASTIC. We wanted a party and that’s what we got. He took requests and kept our guests on the dance floor with his own picks. It was also important to us that our DJ play music and not talk/joke over the microphone between every song.. You won’t regret it - Brent with East Coast Entertainment is your guy!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Ashton · Married on 03/17/2018

I have nothing but good things to say about East Coast Entertainment! Drew was the best! He found us the PERFECT band for our daughter’s wedding. “GOOD SHOT JUDY” totally delivered! I highly recommend their services!

Sent on 03/20/2018
    EastCoast Entertainment 9
    EastCoast Entertainment 10

Nicole · Married on 01/06/2018

I used East Coast Entertainment to help me book my music for my ceremony and cocktail hour. I always dreamed of having string instruments and they helped me book the String Poets who were absolutely amazing. They were so easy to work with and really provided excellent advice on what would be the best fit for my ceremony/cocktail hours. They were super professional and responsive and I was able to plan everything a head of time. They played everything I requested and it just made my ceremony unbelievable. I am so grateful to them for helping me make this day so special!!! I more than highly recommend East Coast Entertainment and the String Poets.

Sent on 01/11/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/03/2017

East Coast Entertainment was easy to work with from the beginning. They showed us a couple bands they thought we would like and it turned out perfect. Blue Label was amazing, we were very open to song selection, just wanted to have the guests on the dance floor. They did not disappoint, the floor was not empty all night. Friends and family have been raving about them since our wedding. My only complaint was I wish they played longer :)

Sent on 11/22/2017
    EastCoast Entertainment 11
    EastCoast Entertainment 12
    EastCoast Entertainment 13
    EastCoast Entertainment 14

Mary · Married on 10/28/2017

Big Ray and the Kool Kats was one of the biggest components in making our children's wedding. He made the party. He was the third of our children to Ray. They know how to work a party like no-one else!! Ray is also a fabulous M.C. Never too much but always keeping things on track. Not only was the music beyond great, the group was friendly, professional, efficient and expert with their equipment. I can't say enough!!!!!!

Sent on 11/08/2017

kate · Married on 10/28/2017

The band was AMAZING - everyone at the wedding was up dancing the entire night, even through dinner. The band was extremely lively and played a variety of songs that all guests loved. Best decision to make our wedding perfect.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Kate · Married on 10/28/2017

Everything was handled professionally by EastCoast and perfectly arranged. We would highly recommend them. Thanks for helping to make our daughter’s wedding such a wonderful event!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 10/28/2017

Blue Label is a phenomenal band!! Our biggest goal for our wedding day was to throw a party where everyone would have an amazing time. It truly felt like we had our own private concert! Our wedding was 2 months ago and people are still talking about how much fun it was and how great the band was. They play a huge variety of songs and really know how to keep people on the dance floor. They are willing to learn songs for you if there is something special you want them to play. They provided music and mics for the ceremony, cocktail hour and the reception. My wedding photographer has seen a ton of bands in action and said that Blue Label is the only band she will recommend from now on. If you are looking for a high energy band that will have your party be the talk of the town - Blue Label is it! They made our night!

Sent on 12/28/2017
    EastCoast Entertainment 15
    EastCoast Entertainment 16
    EastCoast Entertainment 17
    EastCoast Entertainment 18
    EastCoast Entertainment 19

Ben · Married on 10/14/2017

It was awesome! The band was great and we could not have had more fun.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Austin · Married on 10/14/2017

To The Max was an incredible band! John Coley was a perfect band leader and truly was able to read the crowd. We had a great night that was fueled by the amazing music this band was able to provide!

Thank you again!