East Shore Wedding Photography Reviews

East Shore Wedding Photography 7
  • Jared

Jared Prevete · Getting married on 01/19/2020

Professional

Without even having to book with George, we were able to get a great sense of his professionalism and we were able to see how much he truly cares about the work he does for couples during their special day.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Cristie Grimm · Married on 08/16/2019

Awesome! Love them!

George was so fun to work with. He knows his stuff. I cannot wait to see all the pictures as I have seen the teasers and they are great shots! We love George and his assistant. They rock!

Sent on 09/02/2019
    East Shore Wedding Photography 13
    East Shore Wedding Photography 14
    East Shore Wedding Photography 15
    East Shore Wedding Photography 16
  • Mellisa

Mellisa Sierra · Married on 08/03/2019

Very Professional

George from East Shore was great! We liked what we saw from the moment he started showing us past weddings he did. He was very responsive to any questions we had via email/text/call. He made us feel very comfortable during the whole process of taking engagement photos and wedding photos. The team of photographers and videographers he had with him on the day of our wedding were easy to work with and very friendly and professional.

Sent on 08/22/2019
    East Shore Wedding Photography 22
    East Shore Wedding Photography 23

Tricia · Married on 07/26/2019

Fantastic!

George Stoff and his team are very professional, flexible and helpful! His photographs are beautiful and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Carla

Carla Scott · Married on 06/09/2019

100% satisfied

I was very pleased with the service offered by George and his team. They were very professional, very thorough, well prepared, easy going and personable . They made us feel so comfortable we became naturals while taking the pictures. I love all the captures and portraits they were able take. They were amazing!!!. They went above and beyond; making sure they capture those special moments. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 06/20/2019
    East Shore Wedding Photography 24
  • Brian

Brian Burke · Married on 06/07/2019

East Shore Wedding Photography was Amazing!

George was super easy going yet very in control of getting the best photos all day long. We would highly recommend him and his team to anyone.

Sent on 06/20/2019
    East Shore Wedding Photography 25
    East Shore Wedding Photography 26
    East Shore Wedding Photography 27
  • Tammie

Tammie Williams-Pittman · Married on 05/05/2019

Amazing professional services!

Amazing professional services! George Stoff of East Shore Wedding Photography will enhance your special day.

Sent on 05/17/2019
    East Shore Wedding Photography 28
  • Daniella

Daniella Mandia · Married on 05/03/2019

Highly recommend

George is down to earth and made my husband and I feel comfortable while taking photos. Besides his great personality he is a wonderful photographer and he is extremely talented at what he does. He is very professional and listens to what you want. I would definitely use him again and would recommend him.

Sent on 05/11/2019
    East Shore Wedding Photography 29
    East Shore Wedding Photography 30
    East Shore Wedding Photography 31
    East Shore Wedding Photography 32
    East Shore Wedding Photography 33

Lauren · Married on 01/18/2019

Our wedding

George and Elena and Their team were absolutely amazing!! George was on top of every picture we wanted. Elena helped me with my dress my make up, she was on top of my every move. They are so professional and friendly! I highly recommend them to everyone! We could not have been more pleased with them and their professionalism and love for their job. Thank you for making our day amazing!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Liz Paul · Married on 11/25/2018

George Rocks!

he was very personable, knew what we wanted before we did,
    it is georges company and he is the one taking the pictures the whole time

Sent on 11/25/2018

Paula Eicher · Married on 11/11/2018

Excellent!

Working with George and his team was a pleasure from the moment we booked! They were receptive to any ideas we had and welcomed correspondence throughout the process. They worked within some of our very limiting confines of where we were allowed to take photographs. They kept their promise of getting amazing photos while also getting us to enjoy our entire cocktail hour with our guests! We would definitely recommend working with them!

Sent on 11/22/2018

Margaret Ferraris · Married on 10/21/2018

Best Decision You Will Ever Make

If there was one thing that I did right in planning my wedding, it was picking East Shore Photography. From the moment my husband and I met them, the were so down to earth that you honestly felt like you have known them your whole life.
    George and his staff are so professional in what they do and really know the business that I never once doubted their decisions or advice.
    If you are looking for a photographer that knows the business and will exceed your expectations, then East Shore Photography is who you want to capture your wedding.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Deanna · Married on 09/08/2018

George and his staff at East Shore Photography were amazing. Him and Elena came early to my room and dealt with 12 ladies getting ready and took so many photos while there. His other two photographers went to my husbands room to get photos of the men getting ready. Then once we got to the venue they did exactly what I asked (not spend forever on photos) it was nice and quick but thorough. During the reception the staff was taking photos the entire night. Video was also being taken and everyone was just having a great time.
    George was great from the second I met him and I know I wanted him to be my photographer. He was accommodating and really went above and beyond my expectations.
    Teaser photos came quickly and I’m excited to see the rest of the photos and the video once they are all finished

Sent on 10/03/2018
    East Shore Wedding Photography 34
    East Shore Wedding Photography 35

Jade · Married on 09/01/2018

George is so incredibly talented! I shared ideas for photos, and he captured everything I could have wanted and more. My children were also not very cooperative in the beginning, he has such a calm disposition, and engaged both my children, resulting in the most beautiful pictures!! Thank you again! My pictures are beautiful, and I can’t thank you enough!! Amazing!

Sent on 09/10/2018
    East Shore Wedding Photography 36

Lynda Nash · Married on 06/02/2018

Spectacular!

Working with George & his staff was a truly remarkable experience! The process was easy & seamless. East Shore captured our wedding day perfectly! The photos were as vibrant and exciting as the photographers. Thank you all, so very much!!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Diana · Married on 04/16/2018

Amazing Team that helped give me my dream wedding!

My husband and I got married this past year and wow we are so glad we chose East Shore Photography! George was so professional and accommodating throughout the entire process. He worked with us on what we wanted, took everything we said to heart and executed flawlessly! Both him and Elena (our second photographer) made our entire bridal party feel so at ease, which is hard to do with such a large group. They were fun and kept us totally engaged during the many pictures we took. I don't like pictures of myself typically and the photos that were delivered were absolutely gorgeous. They also did our wedding video which captured every amazing moment of our wedding. I highly recommend George and his team at East Shore Photography! They are professional, patient, creative and accommodating- worth every penny! Thank you again to George and Elena for giving us photos and a video that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Emily · Married on 04/14/2018

Love! Love! Love! My wedding photos!! George was great! His team was great! I’m so happy!

Sent on 08/15/2018
  • Margaret

Margaret · Married on 06/30/2017

Exceptional

East Shore Wedding Photography really exceeded my expectations. They did my engagement, wedding and maternity photos and I was blown away each and every time. They do an exceptional job and are extremely personable. By the end of each session they feel like family. You can be comfortable around them and make you feel at ease. Do not hesitate to give them a shot, believe me they are amazing and do an extraordinary job!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    East Shore Wedding Photography 41
    East Shore Wedding Photography 42

Anna Gosnay · Married on 06/25/2017

Nothing but the best!!!

George and his team were amazing! They captured soo many great moments from my wedding. His work is so unique and beautiful, really makes sure each bride and groom get exactly what they want and nothing less. My mom wasn’t able to take pictures the whole day so he made sure we designated time slots for her so she was comfortable. So caring and understanding. From the engagement pictures all the way to the wedding date he makes sure your comfortable in front of the camera and coaches you through every step. Makes you feel like a super star the whole night. Can’t say enough good things and East Shore Photography!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Nicole Lagis · Married on 04/23/2017

Amazing Photographer and Videographer!!

East Shore photography did such an amazing job shooting our wedding!! There are so many great pictures it’s so hard to choose a favorite! Most people have 10 great pictures. We have over 100! The staff was extremely helpful the day of the wedding and super organized. Thanks again!!

Sent on 12/19/2018
    East Shore Wedding Photography 43

Heather · Married on 09/10/2016

George went above and beyond to make my maternity photos a wonderful and memorable experience. George is so creative and pays attention to each detail for every shot. I was comfortable and my husband & I were truly impressed with how accommodating George was - he really paid attention to the vision we had for our photos. We recommend him 100%!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Jillian · Married on 07/24/2015

George and his team are amazing! Our wedding photos are incredible, and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Julia · Married on 06/28/2019

George was great to work with for our engagement shoot! He knew exactly where to take us around Port Jeff to get the best pictures and he made us feel comfortable the entire time. We absolutely love our pictures and have gotten so many compliments about them. Thanks again George, can’t wait until the wedding!

Sent on 08/15/2018