East Lake Woodlands Country Club Reviews

1 User photo

• Elaine

Elaine · Married on 03/22/2020

So perfect!

Hunter ensured my wedding went exactly how I wanted! She had every detail organized and listened to my requests. She is so personable and helpful. The Country Club has such a charming, elegance that made our special day so magical. They have several options for different budgets, too. I highly suggest working with Hunter at East Lake Country Club!

Sent on 04/10/2020

Eric K · Married on 07/20/2019

Excellent venue, Hunter Beals is phenomenal

Great venue for wedding. Hunter Beals the new wedding coordinator is taking the event services here in an excellent direction. Wonderful to work with, gracious, professional, and pays attention to small details to make your day a success. The staff were professional and courteous.

Sent on 08/06/2019

Gada Korayim · Married on 07/06/2019

Most memorable Wedding

Ms. Hunter Beals, Private Events Manager, went above and beyond to help us in the wedding preparations (before and during) in the very short time frame we had. We were really lucky to have such a pleasant, personable person to deal with and very accommodating with our needs and requests. The venue was amazing - bright, large, beautiful outside golfing venue, greenery, and peaceful setting. Food arrangements were wonderful! Guests were very happy with the menu. We also had arranged valet parking for our guests. Thank you to Ms. Hunter and the team at Eastlake Woodlands for a memorable wedding.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Amberley · Married on 12/17/2016

Michael and I are so lucky to have worked with Ashley McCormick at the East Lake Woodlands Country club. She made me feel so at ease and stress free about the whole process. My family and I could not have asked for a more beautiful day and Ashley's professionalism shined through every step of the way. Do not hesitate to give her a call you will not regret working with her and the staff at ELWCC. Ashley, thank you so much we could not have asked for a more amazing wedding day!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Ashlie · Married on 06/04/2016

Ashley McCormick, did a phenomenal job. She is very nice and kind. I know, I probably emailed her 50x's and she always responded in a timely manner. The venue is gorgeous and if you are having a wedding everything is at one location so it makes it easy on your guests. My husband and I really appreciate all of her hard work on our special day!!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Kristie · Married on 10/11/2015

We had our ceremony and reception at the country club and everything was absolutely amazing! Ashley was great to work with and made sure everything flowed smoothly. I would have lost my mind without her to help me through the process! She responded promptly and helped with recommendations. Ashley was extremely patient, even when we had almost every purple and blue swatch out of the book and I still didn't like any of them! The ceremony was held in the oak garden and was the perfect setting. The chef was very willing to work with us and change the sauce on the fish to meet our requests. We've heard from our friends and family that it was the best wedding food they every had (even the fish that they said they normally avoid on a buffet)! East Lake Woodlands Country Club, and Ashley in particular, not only met our expectations, but exceeded them. We would highly recommend East Lake Woodlands Country Club!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Kristina · Married on 10/10/2015

Words cannot describe how grateful I am to have had the opportunity to work with Ashley McCormick at the East Lake Woodlands Country Club. We had our wedding reception there in October and she made planning this special day so easy and stress free! She worked with me every step of the way and was so responsive in my numerous emails and phone calls. She even made a contingency plan for us just in case it rained at the park where the ceremony was held. During the reception, she was the “quiet strength” in the background, orchestrating every detail flawlessly. The staff was wonderful, the reception area was STUNNING and the grounds around the club allowed for beautiful photos. (The food was delicious too!!) I highly recommend having your special day at the East Lake Woodlands Country Club and I know you will LOVE Ashley just as much as we do!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Janell · Married on 09/13/2015

Everything was perfect & so was the staff! Even the members were nice to Us! Ashley was Awesome! I've already started recommending this venue & will be back if I need it in the future!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Ashley was an absolute pleasure to work with along with the rest of the staff. She really has done a great job making my day a dream come true.

Sent on 03/29/2015

Angela · Married on 06/20/2015

Ashley at East Lake Woodlands was GREAT! She was always there if I had questions or just need information. The ceremony and reception was FANTASTIC. Everything was decorated so nicely and the food was also great! I would recommend East Lake Woodlands to anyone wanting to host a party or a special event. Thanks Ashley for making my daughters wedding a Perfect day!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Mark · Married on 03/21/2015

Steven and I worked directly with our event coordinator, Ashley, who did an absolutely fantastic job. Everything was on time, beautifully put together, and any concerns we had were addressed in a timely professional manner. Ashley made many recommendations that we would not have thought about which we truly appreciated. You won't go wrong using Eastlake Woodlands Country Club for your next event.

Sent on 03/25/2015

Ashley McCormick was absolutely amazing. She removed our stress cause she was so completely on the ball about everything. Chef Tim made outstanding food to our specifications (allergy and unique dietary needs) in such a way that everyone could eat everything and it was amazing. The venue itself was gorgeous... the right mix of intimate and formal. The pricing and flexibility for our needs was superb... we got all of the perks of a hall costing 3x as much! This was a wedding that everyone in the community will be talking about for a long time, and it's all due to the wonderful people and service at East Lake Woodlands. Thanks!

Sent on 04/14/2015

g · Married on 12/13/2014

I have nothing but rave reviews for the East Lake Woodlands Country Club. Our wedding was a complete success thanks to the entire staff especially Ashley McCormick the private events director. Ashley worked with us every step of the way; so as to confirm that our wedding and reception would be a success! With decisions about the menu, seating arrangements, and the location of the DJ etc., Ashley’s communication and suggestions were always professional and accurate! We were also very pleased with their banquet rooms. The room we picked was decorated perfect for the theme of our wedding. There was a beautiful view of the golf course & the grounds were pristine and well kept! But the very best of all was the food!!! Everyone at the wedding raved about the food; words cannot explain how delicious everything was. We were pleased beyond our wildest expectations how wonderful and perfect our special day was. We would highly recommend East Lake Woodlands Country Club for any occasion!

Sent on 01/22/2015

Claudine · Married on 04/26/2014

East Lake Woodlands was the perfect venue. The Country Club was extremely responsive, professional and provided us with lasting memories. We couldn't have asked for more. The food was outstanding, the service superb, and the staff was lovely to work with. We would have future events here, if the opportunity presented itself. We were thrilled that we had the perfect venue coupled with the perfect day. The location provided us easy access to hotels in the area, and a beautiful scenic backdrop of the golf course and lakes for our wedding photos. Dan, Anna and Bill were exceptional - and routinely checked in with us throughout the evening - they went above and beyond for us. Thank you East Lake Woodlands!

Sent on 05/01/2014

Eve's Florist recommended this place and Everything was perfect,

Food and the services was amazing

Sent on 02/08/2014

We chose east lake woodlands for our October wedding and were very happy with the site for both our ceremony and our reception. The price was outstanding for what you get and the food was also very delicious. They were also very accommodating for my husband and I because we are vegetarians. They were able to give us a vegetarian meal aside from the buffet and it was delicious and filling. Dean was who were worked with most there and he was very easy to get in contact with and allowed us to store the decoration items at the club a few days before the event for our convenience.

Sent on 11/12/2012

Ale · Married on 09/08/2012

Paul was amazing, the place looked perfect!!!

Sent on 09/25/2012

Derek · Married on 10/16/2011

Having our wedding at East Lake Woodlands was one of the best decisions we made!! Working with Paul was great! He made planning so easy and the day of ran smoothly thanks to him! Not only do you get Paul, but the ceremony and reception locations were beautiful and the food was outstanding!!

Sent on 11/07/2011

Kate · Married on 05/14/2011

I worked with Paul Ketzenbarger while putting my wedding together at the East Lake Woodlands County Club. He was AMAZING!!! The venue was amazing, eveyone said that the wedding was beautiful and they had a great time. Paul made the wedding process easy and simple. He was very accomadating with EVERYTHING!!! Would recommend to everyone!!!

Sent on 07/17/2011

Cheryl · Married on 04/23/2011

East Lake Woodlands was wonderful! Our wedding was absolutely beautiful! Paul is great to work with and kept everything on track the day of the wedding. If there were any problems, my husband and I were not aware of it. They really worked with our budget and the food is amazing. People are still telling me how great the food was! One of the best decisions we made with planning the wedding was having the ceremony and reception at the country club.

Sent on 05/24/2011
  • TJ

T · Married on 12/12/2009

This is a beautiful setting. This clubhouse rooms have beautiful views. The coordinator worked with us on everything we wanted. We had some trouble finding a place that but this location welcomed us. They have a piano and my pianist was very happy with it. The piano adds a lot of elegance. The food was very good. The appetizers were the best I have had anywhere. I had a buffet and every dish was perfect. I even customized some things and it was no problem. The staff was remarkable. I could not have anticipated how helpful they would be. They truly made my day. My guests were very impressed and everything went off without a problem.

Sent on 12/14/2009

Naomi · Married on 07/19/2008

East Lake Club was a wonderful venue for my wedding reception. The food was lovely and the wedding coordinator was on the ball.

Sent on 10/08/2008

ramona · Married on 05/18/2013

The service that we received at East Lake was phenomenal. Dean Bryan, who the the event planner, was there every time I needed him. He is very organized and his staff was quick to serve. This is my first wedding and if I had to do it all over again, I would do it just the way.

At East Lake Woodlands, the only worry you will have....are the nerves you will have about marrying your best friend, like I did.

Sent on 05/26/2013

Julie · Married on 03/01/2020

Excellent Experience

Hunter did a fabulous job helping us plan the event. She also was there the day of the wedding making sure everything was as planned. Very professional, caring and wonderful individual. We would MOST HIGHLY recommend working with her. She became part of our family. The atmosphere of the Country Club was perfect.

Sent on 04/03/2020