East Coast Yacht Cruises Reviews

12 | New York, NY

12 Reviews for East Coast Yacht Cruises

Bob · Married on 06/08/2010

was very extravagent to say the least.

Sent on 07/01/2010

Kristin · Married on 10/11/2008

We had our wedding on East Coast Yacht Cruises' "Atlantica" this past October, and it was an absolutely wonderful experience. We wanted a less traditional venue for our ceremony and reception, but we also wanted an environment conducive to a celebration: the Atlantica was everything we wanted and more. The boat itself was beautiful and furnished elegantly. The outside/upper deck was a great place to catch an amazing view of the New York City skyline, which was an added bonus for our out-of-town guests.

The booking process was seamless. I lived out of state, and was able to book the entire wedding via phone and Internet. The staff at East Coast Yacht Cruises was extremely helpful and responsive to my every request. I loved the fact that I was able to use them as a one-stop-shop for the ceremony and reception, but was not locked into using their recommended vendors if I had someone else that I wanted to use.

The night itself was flawless. Everything went as planned and our guests were thrilled. All night long our friends and family were complimenting us on being so original. They absolutely loved our nautical wedding, and so did we. I highly recommend using East Coast Yacht Cruises for a unique and enjoyable wedding experience.

Jessica · Married on 09/06/2008

I love East Coast Yacht Cruises. I want to have another wedding reception. Everything was more than I ever imagained.

Sent on 12/01/2008

Kimberley · Married on 08/23/2008

This wedding was truly the event of the year. People are still raving about how amazing everything was and what a great idea this was, to have a wedding on a boat. The sevice and quality provided by the vendors and staff was fantastic. The vendors were easy to work with, extremely accomodating, kind courteous and everything they did came out beautiful and extraordinary.

East Yacht Cruises was able to take the best, and brightest people in each field and assemble a team of experts. From the beginning of this event to the day of the event and to the follow-up, their service was personal, timely and second to none.

Lorri the office personnel, was kind and had great ideas on the menu and went out of her way to accomodate my wedding cake request. Bill Hackett was great during the event and took care of everything and anything that needed to be taken care of on the boat. Bob the photographer is still working with us to create a beautiful wedding album.

The Boat- what can I say it was magnificent. It was an amazing venue, with the skyline of NYC and the delicious food it was a night for everyone to remember.

Sent on 11/30/2008

Katie · Married on 03/29/2008

East Coast Yacht Cruises was the BEST decision I could've made for my wedding day. The staff was incredibly accommodating and helpful. Planning a wedding from across the country was difficult but Tom and Bill from ECYC made it seemless. They provided DJ, Photography, and Floral suggestions and the cost was beyond reasonable. We docked out of the South Street Seaport in Manhattan which really gave the whole weekend a NYC experience - especially for the out of towners. Our guests are STILL talking about it. It will absolutely go down as one of the most memorable weddings for everyone who was there. You sail past the Statue of Liberty, get married under the Brooklyn Bridge...it's perfect! It's also great for guests who don't know many other people at the wedding because the scenery keeps changing and they don't feel awkward like they have to sit and make small talk with people they don't know. The food was outstanding - and you get SO MUCH!! The day of the wedding, they have so many people tending to you and your guests' needs that you can actually enjoy youself without worrying about every small detail. Obviously I could continue and go on and on...but I will tell you that if you are interested in a unique, FUN, perfect wedding, go with East Coast Yacht Cruises. I pomise you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 12/03/2008

Liam J. · Married on 04/28/2007

We had our wedding on the Romantica in 2007. The yacht was first class and well kept. The food was great, and the service all around was extraordinary. Bill Hackett, the cruise representative, made everything so easy for us, was extraordinarily responsive whenever we had questions, and he accommodated our every need. During the cruise, we noticed that everything he did was geared to making our night unforgettable. He made for us an experience which we know could not be matched anywhere else. The entire staff of East Coast Yacht Cruises was great. Our guests told us that they didn't have to get up for one drink. Everything was brought to them. Tom Gross, the owner, was also great. He was also very accommodating and very responsive. We wouldn't have done our wedding any other way. And, it would not have been the success it was without Bill and Tom. Not enough can be said about them.

Liam and Jen.

Jack · Married on 09/03/2005

Bill Hackett & Tom Gross fulfilled every promise they made and the Party exceeded every expectation. Their attention to detail allowed us to be with our guests and take in the magnificent sights of New York City and Harbor....

Our family and friends have been raving about the party for the last 3 years.

PS If Bill says he will take care of something, feel assured it will be done!!!

Gina · Married on 07/09/2005

East Coast Yacht Cruises come highly recommended from my family and I. When planning our wedding, they were behind us every step of the way, whether it be last minute meetings or late night phone calls. The staff and crew of our yacht worked very hard to make our wedding day the most special day of our lives!

Sent on 12/02/2008

Sherry · Married on 07/12/2014

Awesome day with hardly any worries. Can't thank East coast yacht cruises staff enough for THE BEST WEDDING EVER

Sherry & Doriano Blazina

Sent on 07/19/2014

My husband and I were so glad we went with their all-inclusive wedding package on the Majestic Princess. It saved us so much time to not have to find all our own vendors, and the price was very reasonable. My wedding went very smoothly because of them. I left my favors in my apartment and realized this when I arrived on dock, and they waited a half hr after our sail time so my brothers could retrieve the favors. Rick and the support staff were very calm to explain to me what was going to happen which was nice because I was panicked at that point.

The vendors they contract with were fantastic too. Our guests complimented us on the food and the venue (with the sunset, full moon and NYC skyline). I was thrilled and had sooo much fun, esp on the dance floor. Thank you Tom, Lorri, Rick and the whole gang at East Coast Yacht Cruises!

Sent on 08/01/2013

Bernadette · Married on 06/28/2008

3.5

We could not have asked for better service, food music and staff!

Norman · Married on 07/12/2008

My wife and I were really happy that we chose East Coast Yacht Cruises. Everything was excellent. The yacht was great. The service was superb (specially Bill Hackett). The food was outstanding. Definitely we would recommend this yacht for anybody that wants to have a memorable wedding or any other type of event. Thank you for making our wedding day so special.