East Coast Event Group Reviews

956 | Feasterville Trevose, PA

956 Reviews for East Coast Event Group

Mary Nguyen · Getting married on 08/28/2021

Highly recommend!

2 thumbs up! We unfortunately had to postpone our wedding from the other side of the country due to the coronavirus pandemic. DJ Eric Scott Gold and East Coast were super accommodating with rescheduling and answering any questions or concerns that we had. We can’t wait for them to DJ for us next year!

Sent on 03/21/2020
  • Nina

Nina Young · Getting married on 04/12/2021

The Best!!!

I never write reviews - however - I am making an exception to make sure that DJ Jimmy gets the credit he deserves for making my daughter's wedding party an amazing success. We picked East Coast Entertainment because we went to a friend's wedding and the DJ was from that company and was a blast. DJ Jimmy was not the star of the show like so many DJs try to be. We talked to him before the party, told him what we wanted and he delivered. He had a great way of reading the crowd and seemed to anticipate what the next song should be to keep people out on the dance floor and having a good time. I highly recommend East Coast Entertainment and their crew of DJs. You will be very lucky if you get DJ Jimmy!!!!

Sent on 01/25/2020

Megan Rubendall · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Megan and Michael

Wow! This company is the one to go with. We worked with Eric for most of the process. He answered all emails and phone calls promptly and was available for all questions. He knows his stuff, has been doing this forever and is so organized. He had us do all of our song lists and then met with us personally. Everything was so easy and we found the pricing was reasonable. He even gave my husband a military discount. The day before the wedding, Eric contacted us and let us know he was in the hospital. With everything going on with Corona Virus at this time, of course we all have to be safe. He assured us that one of his other DJ's, Anthony, could take care of everything. Anthony called me right away and we discussed our music. He was just as knowledgeable and capable. The wedding was perfect from the ceremony to the last song. Anthony was so kind, kept us filled in throughout the night, and even sang a song himself. My husband didn't even realize it was him singing at first. He was THAT good! Please use these guys for your next event. You won't be disappointed. They changed a potentially very stressful situation into an easy fix.

Sent on 03/18/2020

Alexis Cortes · Married on 08/04/2020

Anthony V !!!!

Anthony V was absolutely amazing!! There were some specific details in our ceremony, and Anthony really went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for us. Everyone complimented us on the entertainment for the night, and raved about him singing a song! He was very professional and made sure the excitement, and flow of the evening was on point! We cannot thank him enough for a perfect day!!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Catherine · Married on 07/31/2020

Wedding DJ, video and photography

East coast was great! They were there for us when the wedding switched dates and through the uncertainty. Eric is fabulous!!! He reached out constantly and played all the right songs to keep dancing all night! Andrew and Brook were awesome the day of the wedding!! They got all the video and photos I could want!

Sent on 08/04/2020
  • Janelle

Janelle Carney · Married on 06/20/2020

Request Anthony V!

East Coast DJ was excellent! They were able to accommodate our switch in dates with little notice and even add in a photo booth request a week prior to the wedding!
    We had the pleasure of working with Anthony V! I gave him an idea of my favorite bands and although they weren't your typical bands/dance worthy songs he was able to incorporate them all into the night! I just remember being so busy saying hi/talking to everyone but yet noticing how great the song selection was! Then towards the end of the night he really got us all going on the dance floor with a great mix of older songs at perfect length! Just enough to keep everyone dancing and singing their heart out!

So happy with the service we got and plan to use them in the future! highly recommended!

Sent on 07/10/2020
  • Chazz262

Chazz262 · Married on 06/05/2020

Professional and exactly as expected

Anthony was great. Very professional and charismatic. He got to know us and had the perfect music for our wedding. He's exactly what you want in a wedding DJ.

Sent on 05/27/2019

Kevin · Married on 04/11/2020

All-time best DJ

You could not top the performance of DJ Anthony V. He had our dance floor jammed packed full of our guests all night long with electric songs. He also has a tremendous voice and performed an amazing Home by Michael Buble. This is a no brainer choice for your DJ folks! Ask for DJ Anthony V and your wedding experience will be unbelievable! And if possible, ask for the Magic Mirror too, your guests will love it as their photobooth favors!

Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Loretta

Loretta Valosen · Married on 02/29/2020

Shane, Adam and Andrew rocked!!!

The boys were awesome! Shane ran the DJ booth and even did karaoke for us. I sang the first song for our wedding and he did an amazing job making me sound like a professional... he let us put together a playlist and then did a perfect job filling in the spaces between... there wasn’t a moment during the entire reception that a crowd wasn’t on the dance floor!! Adam and Andrew did a great job making our photos fun and relaxed and even though my wife and I were all over the place, they both were amazing at keeping tabs on us and getting special moments we didn’t even know we were having... they both were creative and fun with their ideas for photos and all 3 of these fine gentlemen made sure our night was special and unique... it’s their job to make the night one of a kind and they do it exceptionally well... thanks fellas, we couldn’t have done it without you!!!

Sent on 03/07/2020
  • Kerry

Kerry · Married on 02/22/2020

Wedding at The Merion

Vince was absolutely incredible! His presence of mind to know exactly what song to pick and when to play it was impeccable. We provided him with a rather extensive list which included very traditional Portuguese and Italian songs and Vince was able to deliver on every single one, again playing them at the most appropriate times. His song transitions were also seamless I don’t remember a single moment of silence throughout the entire reception nor a second when there wasn’t anyone on the dance floor, including dinner. In addition his presence on the microphone was electric, the energy and engagement he brought was contagious to the point where Me and my wife started receiving compliments half way through the reception and days after. Highly recommend to a few of my friends with future wedding plans on the horizon. Thank you very much Vince...wedding wouldn’t have been the same without you. Hope to keep in touch!

Sent on 02/27/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Dina · Married on 02/22/2020

Awesome Wedding

I didn’t worry about a thing the day of wedding- Eric told me “i got this, it’s gonna be awesome trust me”- so we did—. I didn’t leave the dance floor and the music catered to every guest there! We had a smaller wedding and a giant space- and Eric was able to light the room so it looked as if it was an intimate affair- also- the Gobo was a bit!! Just awesome all around hands down, the best DJ I’ve been in contact with EVER!! And the photo booth is a must— Thank you Eric and team for making it the MOST memorable day of our lives!!

Sent on 03/01/2020
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Kenney · Married on 02/22/2020

Kept the good mood going all night!

Tommy Mac did a fantastic job! We told him the vibe we wanted and gave a short list of songs we wanted, but Tommy did a great job keeping up the vibe. He was professional and helpful, warm to us and our guests. We highly recommend!

Sent on 03/04/2020
  • Lynsey

Lynsey · Married on 01/31/2020

One-Stop Shop and Worth Every Penny!

We found ECEG at the Phila Wedding Expo and from the beginning Eric Scott Gold was a dream to work with. He really has a great team around him that makes the wedding planning experience so effortless and easy. I really didn't have to worry about anything once I hired them. After the expo, they kept in touch and invited us to a smaller expo at their facility in Langhorne and that solidified our decision to hire them. They show you all the effects, lighting, music, video, photo, etc., that you can choose for your wedding. We hired them that night for their mirrored photo booth, videography, and DJ services. Andrew did our videography and I haven't received my video yet so I can't review that but he was so friendly and really knew what he was doing. Anthony V was our DJ and everyone was saying they had never been to a wedding where there was so many people dancing!! So stop looking at vendors now and hire ECEG. It will be the easiest decision of your entire wedding planning process!

Sent on 02/13/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley Nicole · Married on 01/10/2020

Wedding 1/10/20

Anthony Vee is absolutely amazing! Have been to multiple weddings that he was the DJ at and of course we had him as ours! He keeps everyone on the dance floor, is totally involved, has an amazing singing voice and keeps it fun! Would 100000% recommend him to anyone looking to have the dance floor packed all night! We loved how he made our day so special and how professional he is!

Sent on 01/31/2020
  • Miranda

Miranda · Married on 12/14/2019

So much fun!

East Coast Event Group is absolutely the best around. Not only did Eric out do himself with making our reception absolutely so much fun but everything was perfect! The lights made the room so perfect, the music is just right, every one of my guests are still raving about how much fun they had! I really enjoyed working with Eric and I wish I could relive the night just to dance again! Thank you for making our night perfect!

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • Hunter

Hunter Dougherty · Married on 12/06/2019

Dj anthony v!

DJ Anthony V singlehandedly made our wedding reception exactly what it was.....INCREDIBLE. I had people coming up to me after the wedding saying where did you find your DJ? He kept the party going all night long - the dance floor was packed from start to finish. Not only did he have the best songs to play and kept the party upbeat, he was the easiest person to work with leading up to the wedding. He was our MVP! He also SANG a song at our reception as well...and he’s so awesome. I’ve been to weddings where the DJ was so overly annoying that it ruined the party atmosphere. This was not Anthony. He was non-annoying, yet still staying in control of the party (and we had so many guests!). He also hooked up our uplighting for the ballroom and that really put it over the top. If I had to do it all over again, the first person I would book would be DJ Anthony V at East Coast Events. Absolutely 10/10. Love him!!!

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Andrew

Andrew Glaberson · Married on 12/01/2019

Highly Recommend 5☆☆☆☆☆

Eric was fantastic... his confidence & control is clearly a sign of many many affairs under his belt.
    You get one shot.... Go with experience...
    dont go with the cheap guy.... and stay away from those center city overpriced phonies...
    &
    Barb P. is an amazing photographer...
    Eric's got her number...

Sent on 12/02/2019

Shannan Foley · Married on 11/22/2019

DJ Jimmy Savavolli

My wedding turned out perfect just because Jimmy Seravalli the dj skills he has is outstanding! I have never danced as much at a wedding he is beyond the best! He will work with you to make sure everything you one is perfect. He will even schedule a private meeting to accommodate all your needs. His singing skills are absolutely amazing! I would highly recommend having Jimmy for your DJ he is the best at East’s coast event group! Thank you so much jimmy for making my wedding your top priority!

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Linda

Linda · Married on 11/16/2019

Can't Be Beat!

East Coast Event Group did an amazing job at our wedding! Thank you, Andrew, Eric, Jim, Adam and Danielle for everything you have done! We went with the mirror booth instead of a photo booth and we did not regret it! It was a huge hit with our guests! Thanks again!

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 11/16/2019

John is the best!!

John was absolutely awesome!! He made the crowd go all night! My guest had the best time with all the great music he played!! His announcing voice is best around!! The party never stopped!!

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole McAnany · Married on 11/15/2019

Great people to have on your wedding day!!

East Coast was an awesome company to work with for our wedding!! We used their DJ and videography services and both were awesome. Our DJ Vince R. was incredible... he made our reception so much fun and interacted with our guests the whole time! Everyone enjoyed the music and he had us all up and moving from the start of the reception to the end, and for that we were so happy!! For the video we had Vince C. and he was such a pleasure to be around!! Professional, but fun at the same time... I felt so comfortable having him with me throughout the day. His ability to be everywhere at once is incredible and I felt like he got all the shots we wanted for our big day. I highly recommend this company you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Kaitlynne Siley · Married on 11/10/2019

10/11 Wedding Review: Anthony V.

Anthony V. was absolutely amazing at my wedding reception on 10/11/19 at the Warrington! Anthony really went above and beyond to make sure that my wedding reception was a total PARTY and made my night a dream come true! Everyone complimented us about the music, and raved about him singing, which added such a personal touch! He was very professional and made sure the excitement, and flow was on point all day! My husband and I cannot thank him enough for a perfect wedding day day!! I will be calling him whenever I need a DJ!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Mr. Early · Married on 11/05/2019

Easy and excellent

Jimmy Seravalli was incredible. He reached out for confirmation on songs, names, timing and other planning items. He was very easy to speak with and seemed to care very much for the success and fun he could bring to the wedding. He did both. Pre-wedding discussion led to wedding success and satisfaction. He pulled the best songs from our list and had the guests (young and old) on their feet all night. Great music, use of lights, and Jimmy's own singing, brought a very special element to the wedding. Everyone had an outstanding time partying and Jimmy will be HIGHLY recommended for our future events.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Tom Waters · Married on 11/05/2019

Wonderful experience the whole way thru

East Cost made planning our wedding a bit easier. There professionalism really helped us in coordinating everything. With all their services they offer it was just one stop shopping. What made it easier was everyone was top notch. My family has used them for all our events and weddings. You cannot go wrong and if they tell you something you can believe they will deliver.

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Breanna

Breanna · Married on 11/02/2019

Best dj ever

Hands down the best DJ we have ever heard at a wedding. And lucky enough for us it was OUR wedding! Anthony Vee kept everyone on the dance floor ALL NIGHT! Everyone was singing and dancing... even our friends who are notorious for staying seated all night. Everyone is still talking about how amazing he was! We recommend him to everyone we know!!!

Sent on 12/12/2019