East Coast Event Group Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner
    Kristen B. Sent on 05/17/2024

Amazing DJ!

Eric went out of his way to make sure we were comfortable and satisfied. He was better than we could have imagined and had everyone up and dancing all night. he did more than he needed to and helped the whole event run smoothly. Would absolutely recommend for anyone looking for a wedding DJ in the area!
  • Marchese
    Theresa Sent on 01/01/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly recommend this talented team for any celebration!

Delighted to give a 10-star review to this outstanding Entertainment company and most importantly Vince, as he made my daughter’s sweet 16 truly magical! From the energetic tunes to the captivating photo booth moments and dazzling cold sparklers, every entertainment aspect was flawless. Their commitment to excellence and attention to detail exceeded our expectations. Every speech and trust me there was a lot, lol he moved everything along seamlessly while in a timely matter. He was so easy to work with and other hired professionals working with him that evening raved about how great he was. Thank you for creating lasting memories on this special day! 🌟🎶📸
    Wish I could take them to Cabo for my wedding weekend! If I were hosting my wedding here, hiring this company would be a no brainer. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
    Heather G. Sent on 04/26/2024

Vinny is the best!

We got married on 4/13 and we had Vinny as our DJ! He was incredible! He was so responsive and flexible, and kept everyone on the dance floor all night! We would recommend him and East Coast Event Group to anyone needing a DJ for an event! 100000/10!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Michael G. Sent on 06/14/2024

Awesome Experience

Definitely recommend this DJ, had our guests on the dance floor all night and was very helpful with some special requests.
    Christina C. Sent on 06/11/2024

Best Night Ever!!!

East Coast did not disappoint!! They exceeded our expectations; Vinny was awesome as our DJ! The dance floor was absolutely packed all night long and he had the perfect mix of music for all of our guests! We had everyone from kids to friends to aunts and grandmas dancing all night long. Adam and Jamie were amazing photographers, they got all of the shots we wanted and kept us on schedule. For a couple who isn’t big on pictures, they made them fun and easy! Vince as our videographer was so much fun to work with. He was on the dance floor with us, and definitely got some amazing shots! They were all professional, responsive, answered all of our questions and made the day go really smoothly. But above all it was so much fun for us and our guests. So many of our guests told us how much fun they had thanks to East Coast! Highly recommend!
  • Caitlyn
    Caitlyn A. Sent on 06/11/2024

Best day ever!

East Coast Event Group is AMAZING, especially Vince! We've used them for graduation parties and my Sweet 16 and they were fantastic then, so it was a no brainer for who we wanted to use for our entertainment for our wedding day! Vince was super communicative, organized, fun, and energetic from start to finish. He is just the right person for this critical part of your big day!! We had a great initial intro call where he provided all the various options they had available to enhance our wedding. We, of course, went with sparklers, Mr. and Mrs. letters monogram go-bo dance floor light, and the interactive, fun mirror photobooth! All within reasonable pricing too! Throughout the planning process, Vince was always a quick email or text away and would reply within 24 hours (or minutes). We received a questionnaire & detail sheet about a month prior and we were able to customize the style of music, list "must play" songs, intros for the bridal party, and our big entry song! This was super fun to do with my now husband as it got us super pumped for our big day!

On the day of, he arrived with plenty of time for set up and sound check. Vince provided the audio for our ceremony, music for our cocktail hour, dinner, and most importantly DANCING! The dance floor was packed the whole night and it was truly a spectacular night, thanks to the East Coast Event Group and Vince! I highly recommend them for your next event!!!

Photos Creds: Andrea Krout Photography
    Lawrence H. Sent on 06/07/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Easy and Fun to Work With!

My wife and I absolutely loved working with Anthony for our wedding on June 1. Anthony was a great communicator and easy to work with throughout the entire process.

Not only did our guests love his music choices, but he was open to song requests at any point of our reception.

We would highly recommend Anthony and East Coast Event Group for any of your event needs!
    Robyn C. Sent on 06/06/2024

Amazing DJ group!!

We had Vince as our DJ for our wedding and he was amazing!! He was professional and on top of every detail. He made sure no one had their phone out during our unplugged ceremony and kept our guests on the dance floor the whole night during the reception! He kept with the vibe of music we were going for and we received many compliments from guests that it was one of the most fun weddings they had been to. Would highly recommend Vince and this group for any event!!
    Colleen O. Sent on 06/01/2024

The best DJ

East Coast Events Group was amazing to work with from beginning to end. We had DJ Jimmy Seravalli and both us and our guests loved him! Highly recommend you use DJ Jimmy for your big day.
    Alex L. Sent on 05/21/2024

DJ Vince - Highly Recommended

We hired Vince from East Coast to DJ our wedding and he was awesome. Vince was highly experienced and worked with the venue staff to arrange mics for the wedding ceremony. Later on, the cocktail hour dinner and dancing all were great. Vince played all the tunes we requested and made sure all guests had a good time. Would highly recommend Vince and East Coast.
    Maureen F. Sent on 05/22/2024

Five star experience

Anthony did a great job of understanding our preferences and incorporating them into our day. He was so flexible for our ceremony as we were back & forth on location due to weather. We had a few playlists made for recommended songs and he was great about featuring those. He kept the dance party going all night and our guests were happy to hear some of their song requests. We highly recommend working with him & East Coast!
  • Mglucci
    Melissa L. Sent on 05/30/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best company to work with!

The team at east coast event company has been the best since day one when I booked with them. Vince was on top of everything and knew exactly what to do to bring my vision come to life. Jamie like main photographer was the best she made sure I got every shot that I needed. As well with Andrew our videographer. I would definitely reccomend east coast for your next event!
    Jennifer H. Sent on 05/17/2024

Wedding 5/10/24

We hired East Coast Event Group for both our DJ and Photo Booth for our wedding. Both were amazing! Vince Patrick played the best variety of songs to get everyone dancing - he even taught our older wedding guests how to do the Cupid Shuffle, which became a crowd favorite! Our guests also loved the Photo Booth, which had a lot of fun accessories. Each guest was able to get a printed copy along with a digital copy of their photos sent to their phone. We also all have the digital copies of all of the Photo Booth photos taken. We’re so happy we hired East Coast!
    Regina P. Sent on 05/28/2024

One word.... Amazing

We had East Coast Event Group as our vendor for Entertainment (DJ) and Videography. And let me say, they DO NOT disappoint. We originally had a different venue booked for our wedding and with only 6 months left to go we had to search for a new one. ECEG truly calmed my nerves as the bride and reassured me that everything was going to be okay. We were so lucky with how responsive the team was and how patient they all were. We had the honor of working with Anthony V as our DJ, alongside Andrew and Vince as our videographers. Anthony was amazing, with the days following our wedding everyone continue to rave about how good he was, how well he read the crowd and dance floor. Andrew and Vince made everyone feel so comfortable with the camera that everyone kept looking for it! ECEG said they are here to make our day one to remember and they delivered that and more. We cannot wait to see all the magic come to life when we get our video back.
  • Amber
    Amber K. Sent on 05/31/2024

Vince is amazing

Vince is incredible! Electric really. The dance floor was packed and he puts his own little spin on things. For example, my MOH gave a speech and she had said something like “amber loves highschool musical” and at the end of the speech, Vince played a highschool musical song. He listened! He truly is the BEST.
  • Marina
    Marina Sent on 05/24/2024

The Absolute Best!

I cannot say enough good things about EastCoast Event Group we used Dj and Videographer. From reaching out, answering every question I had, and follow-ups they were so on top of everything and easy to communicate with. DJ Jimmy Seravalli and Videographer Andrew Johnson were the absolute best I couldn’t have asked for a better fit for my family and friends. They fit right in with my big crazy family. Dj Jimmy had everyone dancing all night long and I had so many compliments on how much fun people had and I owe that all to him! We cant wait to see the video and relive the night, because I know Andrew was getting all of the best shots. We had the time of our lives if you are looking for the best go with EastCost Event Group!
    Anthony R. Sent on 05/18/2024

Fantastic Experience!

My wife and I used East Coast Event Group for our DJ and Videography and it was an amazing experience. The team was very responsive and flexible with any requests we had and made sure it was a perfect day! Vince was an excellent and entertaining DJ/MC and really got the crowd on the dance floor! I definitely recommend them for anyone looking to have an easy yet exciting experience!
    Sarah P. Sent on 05/20/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

East coast event group is AMAZING!!

Just got married 5/4/2024. We chose this place because we knew how great they were since they did my sisters wedding a few years ago. Vince ( Vinny ) is awesome! We specifically asked for him and so glad we did!! if you are looking for a Dj for your wedding i HIGHLY recommend calling East Coast event group! Thank you for helping to make our day so amazing vinny!!
    Mike S. Sent on 05/16/2024

Anthony V, Schaller wedding May 4th 2024

Anthony was very professional and made the night memorable and fun. Did a custom sign for my my wife and I. Would recommend for any occasion. Worth every cent.
    James T. Sent on 05/06/2024

The Perfect Wedding Day

We hired East Coast Event group to DJ at our wedding and they exceeded our expectations! DJ Jimmy Seravalli was amazing, great choice in music and accommodated any requests we or our guests had! He also has an amazing voice and sang some songs himself, who knew we were getting a band and a DJ! Highly recommend this company for any event you may have!
    Chris D. Sent on 05/06/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent choice, it was exactly what we were hoping for.

Great group to have. Vince helped us through the process from the beginning all the way up to DJing our wedding. He made sure we knew what to do and what to expect and also made sure that our wedding party knew what to do at our reception as well. He knew what our music tastes were and crafted a perfect setlist and also read the crowd well. Most guests were on the dance floor for two hours straight until the end. Joe did a great job with the magic mirror which a lot of our guests enjoyed. It was a wonderful experience. We asked for a party and we got a party.
  • Nicole
    Nicole F. Sent on 04/24/2024

Our wedding!

We had Eric as our DJ and he was AMAZING. Starting from playing all of the music for the ceremony, to the introductions into our reception for the parents and bridal party, and helping us come up with the best entrance as bride and groom. My husband and I wanted to play the Seth Rollins Mummers theme music to come into but Eric had a better idea, he wanted to add Charlotte Flair’s theme music into the entrance. Eric is so dedicated to his job, making sure everyone is having a great time and enjoying themselves. Eric has the biggest heart of gold who puts others needs in front of his own. He made sure my husband and I were taken care of the whole time at the wedding. I knew picking Eric as our DJ was going to be the best thing for our wedding. I cannot recommend him enough to people. He stuck to our song list that we gave him but he also played his music and everyone was for it! He kept the music going until the end. I got to walk in with his wrestling belt that he got made and I got to play the last song of the night. To make the belt official, he got it blessed by the priest that married us. If I could give Eric more than 5 stars, I absolutely would. Thank you Eric for being the absolute best DJ and also an incredible friend!
    Lauren Sent on 04/19/2024

Eric is the best!!

Eric was the perfect dj for us!! He made the wedding so fun and memorable and had everyone on the dance floor all night. He did the ceremony, cocktail hour, and the reception. He played all the songs I requested and more!! He really took the time to get to know me and my husband to make the playlist to match our style and it was absolutely perfect! He was fun and professional and kept the wedding on track too. I would definitely recommend him and east coast entertainment for any weddings/events and they literally do it all!
  • Taylor
    Taylor M. Sent on 05/07/2024

Wedding 4/27

OMG! This team was absolutely AMAZING. I did their package of dj/photo/video and everyone was so personable and really great to work with. I do have to give a special shout-out to the Dj Jimmy Seravalli, he kept the dance floor going the entire night! I don’t think I seen it empty once and also, his vocals?? Such an amazing dj/singer to get my guests moving and grooving. Also, a shout out to Adam, Anthony, and Vince for their photo/videography, I’m not one to love getting photos taken but they made it as fun and to the point as possible so that I actually enjoyed getting it all done. If you’re looking for the people that don’t make your wedding day an even bigger stressor, hire them. They easily made my day worthwhile.
    Denise G. Sent on 04/27/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Easy to work with, reasonable pricing, great service, all around A++

Vince did an incredible job working with me to set a timeline and kept people on the dance floor all night long. From first communication to follow up after the event he made everything easy to work with to execute my vision. Cannot say enough good things!
illustration stars