Easley Designs Reviews

77 Reviews for Easley Designs

Andrea · Married on 07/21/2011

3.6
      3.0

Communication is not Easley Design's strong suit. At times during the planning process, they were a bit frustrating to deal with. However, the flowers were absolutely gorgeous and she really knows what she is doing when is comes to floral design. I would recommend using Easley Designs for your flowers because the final product is beautiful, but be cautious as their customer service is poor.

Sent on 08/20/2011

1.4
      0.5
      2.0
      1.0
      0.5

We were very disappointed with Easley Designs.

Jill and her team were very helpful the first time we meet with them. She walked us through a bunch of different flower options and painted a very pretty picture of what they would design for us. After we signed our contract we did not hear from Easley Designs once. I had to contact her multiple times myself, and there was never any follow up on there part. She NEVER responded to my emails, and when I finally did reach her on the phone it was obvious that she had never read my email or looked at the design layouts I had created. It was a very frustrating experience. The day before the wedding, she texted myself and my mother asking questions that were already discussed and emailed to her prior. It added a lot of unnecessary stress. The day of the wedding they arrived late to our site and the flower arrangements were underwhelming. Easley Designs is affordable but you definitely pay for the lack of service! There was no Aloha from Easley Designs. I would not recommend them to anyone I know.

Sent on 07/31/2012