Easley Designs Reviews

77 | Honolulu, HI

77 Reviews for Easley Designs

Dori · Married on 11/13/2010

We loved our flowers from Terrie Easley Designs. We had something in mind, but Jill and her gang totally blew us away. People could not stop talking about our flowers.

Sent on 11/25/2010

Jennifer · Married on 08/07/2010

Jill of Terrie Easley Floral designs made my wedding!! Not knowing exactly what I wanted, she went through lots of pictures and flowers until she started to get an idea of what I liked and she ran with it - the arrangements were so beautiful and her ideas of using soft lighting and glowing vases around the room created the English garden in candlelight I was looking for. She was so easy to work with, I kept adding ideas and she made all of them happen without "nickel and dimeing" me for every change. Highly recommended. She made me feel very comfortable with everything. It was perfect - THANK YOU JILL!

Sent on 09/12/2010

Melanie · Married on 08/06/2010

After meeting with several florists we were lucky to find Jill from Terrie Easley Designs. We wanted a beautiful and elegant wedding at the Hilton Hawaiian Village and Jill helped us to create that. My daughter is very picky, but Jill understood what we were asking for and she took our ideas and made them even better. The bridal bouquet and other floral arrangements were so beautiful that they took my breath away and they made for absolutely stunning photos.

Jill also served as our wedding coordinator. Her fee was very reasonable and she was always available for consultation during the wedding planning period. On the day of the wedding every detail was perfect. Jill dealt with every aspect of the event and coordinated all outside vendors with the Hilton staff. We could not have made it through the day without her! I was able to spend my daughter's wedding day with her, and not attending to wedding details. Thank you Jill!

Sent on 12/28/2010

Chantel · Married on 04/10/2010

Terrie and Jill was very easy to work with, not only were they great to work with but there shared many of there experience and they worked with our budget. There are a great company to work with, they worked hard and the flowers were fresh and beautiful!!

Sent on 09/07/2010

Erika · Married on 03/13/2010

Jill is such a wonderful person to work with. She has a tremendous number of design ideas which is advantageous when trying to work within a couple's budget. My wedding flowers were to-die-for and all my guests agreed. I highly recommend Terrie Easley Designs to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 04/02/2010

Sara · Married on 02/14/2010

I work at various upscale venues in and around the Honolulu & Waikiki area, as well as the Windward side, and having seen countless weddings and special events over the years, I have learned just how important having the "perfect" flowers are for a wedding or special occasion that is truly unforgettable. I am a firm believer that you get what you pay for, and if you are willing to make the investment into the aesthetic beauty of your special day, Terrie Easley Designs will not disappoint. When it came time for my wedding, I knew TE Designs was the clear and only choice for my own wedding flowers. For life's milestones, I won't settle for anything less than the best. I have seen countless floral arrangements in the hotels and ballrooms in which I've worked, and none have compared to the modern, yet timeless elegance which has come to be the signature of TE Designs.

The other aspect of service which TE Designs exceeded on was customer service. As a locally family owned and operated company which has been in the business for 30+ years, it has come as no surprise that most of their business has come through direct referrals and word-of-mouth. For my wedding, Terrie and Jill (co-owners) went over-and-above, as they would for one of their own, making sure that I got the most beautiful wedding flowers for our budget. As promised, she delivered the flowers to me, set everything up and moved the flowers from the ceremony site to the reception. I didn't have to worry about a thing, all I remember was having had my breath taken away by the gorgeous red roses, orchids and lilies filling the room on my Valentine's Day wedding. I can't tell you how many comments I received from my guests about how beautiful the flowers were!

On a final note, not only did Jill and Terrie take full charge of my floral needs, they also generously offered their time in sharing invaluable information regarding the best vendors to approach for my other wedding needs, and most memorably, they were there as a mother and a sister would be on the day of the wedding. A memory of them which I will always cherish was Terrie helping me get into my wedding dress as a mother would and Jill calling her friend, a photographer, who came right away when my photographer failed to show up. If you go with TE Designs, I guarantee that you will get much more than a florist. They are sure to treat you as they would treat family, with care, precise attention to detail and professionalism. As evidenced by the photos on their website, as well as in their albums, their love and passion for aesthetics and people come through in all of the weddings and special events they have been a part of.

Sent on 09/25/2011

Karen · Married on 10/17/2009

Love love love my florist! Very easy to work with and capable of designing my whole ceremony & reception to my request. We worked on the floral contract and was able to agree on the budget I need and the floral arrangement I want.

The transition from ceremony to reception was flawless. They decorated the gazeebo with the most beautiful arrangement, colors of orange, reds, yellows, & green, and re-used the arrangement to decorate my headtable. Their style of re-use the floral arranagement was both economical and budget saving. I didn't need a wedding coordinator to assist my florist, Very self sufficient and capable to decorate the entire reception area with no worries or guideance. I highly recommend Easly Designs!

Sent on 11/03/2009

Carol · Married on 09/23/2007

Terri is wonderful. She will capture your dream ideas and make them come to life.

Sent on 03/08/2009

Karen · Married on 03/10/2018

Pictures are worth a 1000 words, so I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!

If you are curious to know all the details - continue to read on. :)

We're a California based couple that selected 'Alohilani Resort in Hawaii as our wedding venue. With our package it included the ceremony coordination (but not the entire day). We got paired with Easley Designs and I couldn't be happier! Jill is super wonderful to work with - so good that we decided to go with her for day of coordination and as our florist!

Jill always got our backs. I had trouble getting hold of a vendor I want, once I mentioned to her who it was - Jill sent a text to her and BAM the vendor responded back within 2mins. Then we ran into an issue where we weren't sure if we wanted a videographer for the longest time. During our trip in Jan we told Jill we had a very small budget left for a videographer and BAM she found a good one for us to meet last minute. Then we found some decoration we really want from Hawaii but cannot take it back with us or keep it at the hotel - BAM she was so kind to pick it up for us AND store it until our wedding in May.

The Wedding turned out A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Seriously I was a bit worried because all she had to work with was some Pinterest photos, my general description of my 'Travel Theme', and some forms I filled out. As you can see in the photos, it's a dream come true. We didn't have any issues on the day of - it went as smooth as any dream wedding can get.

If you need a multi-talented and highly experienced wedding coordinator - I highly highly highly recommend Jill from Easley Designs.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Sherrie · Married on 02/28/2015

I would highly recommend Easley Designs. Jill and her team are great to work with as they have lots of experience having been in the industry for a long time. I was referred to them by a friend and I was bot disappointed. I met with Jill in her office to discuss the flowers for my wedding and she was so willing to share her knowledge about florals and weddings in general, she was just like a good girlfriend. All I did was show her some photos of what I wanted and she turned it into something even more than what I expected. She did my bouquet, 4 bridesmaids bouquets, 7 boutonierres, and 18 centerpieces and did my whole ceremony (which looked like a dream!) and transferred them into the ballroom as centerpieces. They did this effortlessly, I didn't even notice them doing this but it was well done and efficient. They also picked up my lei order in Chinatown at Lins Florist and delivered it straight to my room. I could not recommend a better florist than Easley!

Sent on 03/09/2015

Ashley · Married on 09/05/2009

Jill Easley was initially my choice for my wedding flowers and decor. However, she ended up being so much more than that!
    She helped keep me calm when the usual stresses of planning a wedding began to arise. She offered me wonderful advice when I needed it most...all of this was of course free of charge!
    I have told everyone I can about her business. My decor turned out better than I could've ever imagined. I didn't have a whole lot of money to spend, yet she was patient as she helped me work out a plan that provided my dream setting at both my ceremony and my reception.
    I will be forever grateful for her professional services as well as her personal concern for me.

Sent on 05/03/2011

Stephanei · Married on 07/09/2007

Terrie's flowers were amazing. They were far better than anything I expected for the price. They were very fresh and beautifully arranged. She was there at the wedding to help hand out leis and made sure everything made it to the reception. We didn't have to worry about anything. The only reason I look off half a point for quality of service is because I had asked specifically for orange and yellow flowers. For the most part that is exactly what she gave me, but in my bouquet she gave me a lot of light pink roses, which i didn't ask for. They looked nice, but I wish I would have been asked before that was done, because I still would have preferred to have my wedding colors if possible. Still if i could do it again I would surely use her because how work is beautiful and her prices are excellent.

Sent on 12/01/2009
  • Dean

Dean H. · Married on 02/02/2020

Don’t hesitate to work with Jill!

Thank the heavens for Jill Easley and her team.

She not only coordinated our wedding but she also was our florist/designer.

The bouquets turned out wonderfully and the centerpieces/ceremony flowers were perfect. At our consultation she had a percise view of our tastes and made it come to life at our wedding. From succulents to roses to things we couldn't even name, it came out just right for our theme.

On the day of our wedding she made sure things were organized and taken care of. From that morning she texted us and our vendors, we had nothing to worry about. Little details needed to be ironed out and she made sure we were not bothered. I felt confident that she would take care of it.

I would not hesitate to hire Jill for any event you are coordinating.

Thank you Jill!

Sent on 02/10/2020

Jessica · Married on 06/15/2018

I used Easley Designs as my florist & day of coordinator for my wedding at Kualoa Ranch. I'll start with the flowers: When I met with Jill I gave her an idea of what I wanted but I wasn't totally specific. I told her I wanted a tropical look with mainly pink flowers. I was a little nervous that I wasn't specific enough and therefore I wasn't going to get exactly what I wanted, but she totally nailed it. I was obsessed with how my bouquet turned out, how the alter looked, and just generally how beautiful all the flowers were.

Now for the day-of -coordinator- I am so happy we went with Jill. She totally went above & beyond her scope of work both the day of the wedding and leading up to it. She also provided me with a ton of her decorations at no additional charge that matched my gold pineapple/tropical theme. 3 weeks before my wedding my dress still hadn't arrived due to a flaky [read: awful] bridal store owner. I was feeling desperate and didn't know what to do so I contacted Jill. She immediately got involved and I'm not sure what strings she had to pull, but my dress arrived the next day. This bridal store owner had been giving me the run around for over a month and the fact that my dress magically appeared about 12 hours after I contacted Jill was major. Keep in mind I only hired her to be a day-of-coordinator so this was just an added bonus that she helped out with this. When it came time for the wedding she was great. Jill and 2 girls who work for her setup both my ceremony (Secret Island) and reception (Hale Nanea) sites and they both looked absolutely perfect! She kept the wedding moving along flawlessly. Then at the end of the night she stayed later than she was supposed to and helped with clean-up. I would highly recommend Jill for both flowers & coordinating!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Crystal · Married on 11/11/2016

I used Jill for my flower and day of wedding planner. I loved the way my flowers came out. The bouquet was everything I dreamed. I am thankful for her and her staff helping with the planning and coordination. I would have been very stressed without their help. I recommend them! I was not disappointed at all!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Alyson · Married on 02/21/2009

The coments we received from our guests about the flowers were all positive. Terrie Easley Designs was able to to make a very old looking church look amazing!

Sent on 03/09/2009

Rochelle · Married on 08/16/2008

3.5

Terrie Easley and her daughter Jill was great to work with; they've been in business for over 20 something years. I described my vision and sent them numerous pictures of what I was looking for. They were able to create what I envisioned better than I imagined. I wanted bright and full flowers which they provided. THey were accomodating with all the changes I had and never once complained. They were open to all ideas and provided me with their ideas as well. They're motto with me was that they wanted to create my dream wedding which they did. Their prices are reasonable as well. My family was impressed with my floral arrangments. A few family members who helped decorate saw Terrie in action and told me she was very detailed oriented and wanted things PERFECT. As a bride, we want everything perfect that day as well. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/09/2008
  • W

Jennifer · Married on 06/12/2011

Upon our first meeting with Jill, my fiance and I were very impressed with her. She listened to what my idea was, particularly what kind of flowers I wanted (tropical), and suggested colors and types of flowers that would fit our budget and vision. She asked what the wedding party was going to wear (a Manuheali'i collection) and alongside the collection (which she pulled up on her screen), Jill designed our wedding flowers! The bouquets and the colors of the aisle and arbor decor were the most beautiful I've ever seen! On the day of our wedding day, Jill's brother, James and his crew brought it all to life, as family and friends still tell us how pretty everything was. And what a nice surprise it was that they added a very special touch to our decor, as I was told, before I even saw it!!! Beautiful!!

Sent on 06/21/2011
  • Mallory

Mallory · Married on 03/03/2017

We booked Easley Designs as our florist for our Kualoa Ranch wedding back in March after reading many wonderful reviews about Jill and her team. Working with them was a smooth process -- they're extremely busy but very good about scheduling in time to speak on the phone when needed. Jill had some really good suggestions and gave me great recommendations for other vendors, whom we ended up hiring as well. The flowers provided for our wedding were just beautiful -- we received many compliments on how fantastic it all looked and I appreciated that flowers used to decorate the ceremony were then transferred to our reception to be used on the tables. Her team did a great job making sure it all looked perfect!

Sticking to a budget with something like flowers is not always easy, but Jill was really helpful in staying within our range, especially when our table layout went from round tables to long tables and we needed a lot more flowers for them. She also referred us to use Lin's Lei Shop for our leis, which we used in our ceremony for couple's and parent's lei exchanges. Lin's Lei Shop was easy to work with and very affordable, which we certainly appreciated!

We are so grateful to Easley Designs for helping to make our wedding day beautiful and perfect! They're a wonderful choice for a talented team of floral experts!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Karlel · Married on 08/26/2017

3.5

I had a great experience with Jill. I was referred to her from another vendor. I ended up hiring her for day of coordination and partial flowers for my wedding. She made sure our wedding ceremony looked beautiful, followed all of my directions for my decorations for the wedding and we were able to work on a timeline that was great! She stepped in when one of the vendors didn't come through and when I needed some last minute flowers for the bridesmaids' hair. We had a 200 person wedding that took place in two locations (two receptions), lots of moving parts, etc... and it was Hawaiian Cinderella themed. She made sure I was happy from beginning to the end. It was nice to see her send out certificate from our Pastor with our bridal team who signed our wedding certificate. Thank you Jill!! I had my Fairytale Wedding!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Christie · Married on 05/10/2010

3.0

Jill at Easley Designs was a pleasure to deal with.
    Planning a wedding from Australia can be dawnting at times, when it came to emailing florists, I emailed over 12 florists in Oahu, and Jill from Terrie Easley Designs was the only company to bother replying to my emails.
    The flowers on our wedding day were beautiful, bright and we were really happy with how they turned out.
    I highly recommend Terrie Easley Designs to anyone.

Sent on 05/29/2010

Joy · Married on 02/19/2009

3.0

Terrie Easley Designs provided beautiful flowers and great service for our wedding. Delivery was on time, and the bouquets and centerpieces were gorgeous. They also did a great job decorating our cake with fresh flowers.

Sent on 03/09/2009

Nicole · Married on 12/27/2008

4.2

Terrie Easley has a great working style and ethics. She makes you feel comfortable, trustworthy, and dependable from the start. She is knowledgeble of her work, from flower arrangements to the entire wedding designs. Another splendid character is that she is informative and helps you with wedding planning (giving referrals if needed). She offers accomdating services and flexible with what is needed.

Sent on 07/13/2009

Jen · Married on 08/23/2012

3.0

Flowers were ordered over the phone since was unable to have a meeting in person before the wedding. The flowers were gorgeous and came out like I had described. Only a couple problems to be mentioned, possibly due to staffing problems or it was a busy wedding season. Had trouble getting responses to my questions and many times had to call several times. The follow through was not great initially, ie the contract was supposed to be emailed to me and I had to call several times to finally get a contract setup. Overall, the flowers were beautiful and nicely done but the communication could be improved.

Sent on 08/31/2012

Tara · Married on 04/12/2014

3.6
      2.5

Easley created beautiful arrangements for my event and came to my rescue in the final 4 weeks before my wedding. Before contacting Easley, I was corresponding with another florist who is supposedly highly recommended by some popular venues but was horrible at responding to my emails and long story short left me without a paddle in the florist department a month before my wedding. Flowers were a huge priority of mine.. I absolutely have a love for fresh flowers and considered them a must-have for my wedding! I found Easley just weeks before and they were extremely responsive in consulting with me to prepare for the wedding which was a huge plus. When I saw the arrangements for the arch and centerpieces and bouquets on the day of, they were gorgeous. The negative thing though is that I ordered a maile lei for my husband to wear for the ceremony and I asked Easley to please arrive before a certain time so that the lei and other items could arrive on time for the ceremony. They confirmed their arrival, but on the day of, they didn't bring the leis in time!! I was a little upset that for wedding photos, all of the wedding party had their bouquets and boutonnieres, but my husband had none and no lei. Other than that, they did do beautiful set up for the arrangements and reception.

Sent on 05/17/2014