Easley Designs Reviews

77 | Honolulu, HI

77 Reviews for Easley Designs

Andrea · Married on 05/31/2015

I recently got married at the Ko'olau Ballrooms. When I was looking into flowers I had no idea where to start. When I spoke with Abbie at the Ballrooms, she asked me if I had a day of coordinator. I told her I didn't think I needed one. She told me that I HAD TO, NEEDED TO. She recommended Jill Easley at Easley Designs for flowers and as a day planner. I am so glad that I did that. I honestly thought it was going to be super expensive. However, in comparison to other places, she turned out to be inexpensive. She did the set up and break down for the ceremony, and set up and break down for the reception. When I went to meet with her, I had no idea what I wanted for the flowers. All I knew was that I wanted ocean/nautical theme. When I saw everything at the ceremony and reception, I was beyond amazed. Everyone told me that my wedding looked like it came straight out of a fairytale. I was so happy with everything! She even took up an issue with the photographer. Apparently there was a problem and my bridesmaids and mom were having communications issues with the photographer. I didn't even know that there was an issue occurring. She truly does make sure that the bride does not stress out! There are no words to describe how happy I was. I think I spent at least half of the reception just being amazed at the decorations. I definitely would recommend Easley Designs! The one regret I guess I would say, is that I wish I had her as my wedding planner for the whole thing. If she could turn my wedding into a fairytale with what I provided her, I can't imagine what she would have done if she had planned everything!

Sent on 06/08/2015

I cannot rave enough about Jill, and her team of people. I was coming from out of state and was able to not worry about a single thing regarding the wedding plans. I picked the colors, flowers, and gave an overall vision of my day and she did the rest. (Easley Designs did our floral and was our wedding coordinator.) The big day went smoothly and everything was not only how I envisioned but better. I'm SO sad I couldn't take home our centerpieces (due to the plane ride). I cannot thank Jill enough for the amazing job she did!

Sent on 04/19/2015

Anna T. · Married on 11/14/2014

Thank you Easley Designs for making our Wedding day so beautiful. The flowers were gorgeous, decor was perfect and most importantly the day was stress free. I highly recommend this amazing group of people at Easley Design for any future events.

Mahalo,
    Mr. and Mrs. Tubman

Sent on 11/24/2014

Easley Designs's reply:

Anna you were wonderful to work with. I am so happy we could execute your vision on your special day. Please keep in touch and send photos. Aloha.

Celeste · Married on 10/15/2014

I recently was married in Hawaii and used Easley Designs for my wedding flowers and wedding planning. Being from out of state, I was concerned how everything would work. Jill and her team at Easley Designs were wonderful. They had great communication and the flowers and coordination for the wedding were superb. I would highly recommend Easley Designs to anyone!

Sent on 10/31/2014

Jocelyn · Married on 09/21/2014

I used Easley Designs for flowers and day-of-coordination. Jill and her team were great! Really good communication right from the beginning. Jill is really personable and thorough. She really put my mind at ease; always felt like she had things under control. The day of, she kept everything on schedule. She and her team really brought my vision together and totally exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Kathleen · Married on 09/20/2014

My daughter was looking for a florist who could create the wedding of her dreams in a forest theme. Just one problem, she had never personally seen a wedding like she desired before. In fact, the only way she could explain what she was looking for, was to piece together a variety of pictures she had found on Pinterest. I knew just who to recommend her to as my guests still talk about Easley designs, as they had done a beautiful job on my wedding eight years ago. Additionally, Jill Easley came highly recommended by those we know who work in the wedding industry. My daughter and her fiancé easily connected with Jill on their first meeting. And, she not only understood the vision for their wedding, she exceeded it! She took their forest wedding to a another level with her elegant style, creative designs and suggestions. Jill is AMAZING! She is a gifted artist and extremely talented!! Another thing we very much appreciated is that because Jill is also a wedding planner, she was able to make valuable contributions in other aspects of the wedding planning. She assisted my daughter with the timing of the day in reference to working with other vendors, and worked closely with my daughters wedding coordinator. On the wedding day, my daughter and I were busy getting ready, so didn’t get to see the finished ceremony site until we were walking down the aisle. It took our breath away. Jill made my daughters dream come true, we felt like we were walking down the path of an absolutely beautiful forest, with gorgeous flowers everywhere, many that I have never seen before! It was enchanting, romantic and absolutely perfect!! After the wedding we convened to the reception where I thought, this is the most beautiful floral designs I have ever seen at a wedding!! We were all mesmerized by how beautiful everything was. Jill managed to out do my wedding, and I could not be happier!! Jill put her heart into this wedding, and we could not have done it with out her!!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Joanne · Married on 08/07/2014

MAHALO to Jill and company for the incredibly beautiful flowers for my daughter Peggy's wedding! The floral arrangements at the church and reception and the table settings were absolutely magnificent! To have accomplished this on such short notice following the news that our venue at the Elks would be closed due to impending dual hurricanes, and all plans moved up a day early and STILL have everything done and in place is nothing short of incredible. We all recognize and really appreciate the professional work and artistic skill that was involved to present such a beautiful visual experience. The table center pieces were the topic of conversation with all the guests who were in awe of the dramatic artistic presentation in those tall glass vases! All were recorded on guests iPhones as well as by the photographer. Absolutely perfect!
    FYI: One 5 year old guest, devastated she had not caught the bridal bouquet, confiscated one of the smaller bouquets and happily strutted through the Hawaiian Hilton Village for two days without it ever leaving her hands, day or night. She was the princess of the day in her young little universe, and probably a future customer already! I particularly loved the ginger lei I had which was also unusual, beautiful, and obviously time consuming to make. None of us had ever seen anything like it. I intend to post a compliment on YELP to alert anyone else interested in finding a perfect floral company for their intended special occasion. Again, a big MAHALO from everyone.

Sent on 08/15/2014

Merri · Married on 07/11/2014

Jill...Thank you so much for the most beautiful flowers and coordinating the timeline with all the vendors. Your hard work and care ensured that our day was enjoyable and stress-free. The evening was perfect, thanks to you. We will always remember you and your team.

Mahalo,
    Ken and Merri Hertzler

Sent on 07/16/2014

Nina · Married on 07/11/2014

Jill and her team were AMAZING. They were very professional and flexible. The wedding was BEAUTIFUL and although it had to be planned from thousands of miles away, she made it happen for the bride. On the wedding day she made sure everything went on time and she helped to make everyone in the wedding comfortable! Thank you Jill for all of your hard work and creating such a beautiful memory for everyone who could attend!

Sent on 07/17/2014
  • Johanna

Johanna · Married on 01/04/2014

BEST VALUE FOR PLANNING & FLOWERS! MADE MY WEDDING DREAM A REALITY!
    We worked with Easley Designs to coordinate and do the flowers for my wedding. They went above and beyond our expectations and the decorations for the ceremony, and reception were absolutely stunning! I was so happy that they were able to make my vision a reality and not only that, but they made sure the whole event ran smoothly without any problems.

I would highly recommend Easley Designs to anyone planning their wedding on O'ahu. They were extremely helpful, very quick to respond to any questions we had, took care of all the paperwork, were very organized, had great insight, knowledge, and were honest & helpful in the planning process only making sure we got what WE wanted for the day that was within our budget and the best of quality.
    We really appreciated the personal attention we got from them and they were so great to work with! I highly highly recommend Easley Designs for wedding coordination & Floral! So great!

Sent on 02/13/2014

Joanne · Married on 10/21/2013

I don't know what I would have done without Jill and Adina. At first, I was reluctant to contact Easley Designs because their flowers were so elegant and looked too expensive for my budget. I decided to give it a shot and sent an email inquiry. Boy, am I glad I did. They were very responsive and Jill was able to work with my budget. She went over the different options to achieve my color theme with less expensive flowers while maintaining the look of simple elegance. I had a destination wedding and had a problem with my previous coordinator due to her lack of services yet alone responses so I was in need of great help. I then learned that Easley Designs offers Day Of Coordination services too. Jill was once again, able to work with my budget. I already felt comfortable with her and Adina as they have been nothing but a breath of fresh air throughout this whole process. They are so responsive and we were able to get so much done because of all their help and knowledge. The vendors they recommended were easy to work with and even gave us a discount cause I was an Easley Design referral. Planning a wedding is not easy yet alone a destination one but Jill and Adina were there from the beginning to end and I was very satisfied with their services. They were punctual, attentive, responsive, professional and accommodating with a great sense of humor. I can go on for days about how wonderful they are. The floral arrangements were as elegant as I thought they would be. They definitely exceeded my expectations and I would definitely refer them for both floral and coordination services. Thank you Jill and Adina for all that you've done! You guys definitely helped make this experience a much more memorable one!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Denise · Married on 08/03/2013

EDITED: (I booked Easley Designs as my Florist AND Wedding Planner but I can only leave a review under one title).
    Jill and her team are beyond amazing. All I did was send her pictures of flowers and ideas that I liked and she made my dreams all come together. It was so easy to work with her and communication though email with Adina was so easy.
    The day of the wedding Jill showed up bright and early with her smile, team and my beautiful flowers. Her team went right to work in setting everything up from the reception to ceremony area. I had absolutely NO WORRIES at all. Jill made sure that we were on time with everything and the day flew by so fast by absolutely smooth. If there were any bumps in the road or problems, I did not see or feel any because Jill took care of EVERYTHING! I cannot even sum up everything that Jill and her team did nor could I express in words how grateful I am to her. I absolutely love her, her team, her creativeness, honesty, hard work and friendship. I would not recommend anyone else but Easley Designs!!

Sent on 08/22/2013

We interviewed several florists & planners before I found Jill. Jill's experience & creativity were just what we were looking for while planning our big day. We used Jill & her team for both day-of coordination and floral design. Jill and Adina were amazing, they handled everything on the day of the wedding...which made my day absolutely stress-free! The floral design was beautiful...our wedding ceremony flowers were stunning and the bouquets were gorgeous! Thanks Jill & Adina for making our day so special!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Kanoe · Married on 05/11/2013

Jill, Adina and the rest of the Easley staff are amazing! When I walked to the ceremony sight I was floored by what they did but they totally outdid themselves with my reception! Loved everything about it! The last minute add on that Jill did with the laterns were amazing! Love everything about it. Thank you so much for creating such a beautiful ceremony and reception!

Jill was also my wedding coordinator and did a magnificent job! My entire day was smooth and flawless. SHe was on top of everything and I could not be any happier with how our day went! Incredible job JILL!

Sent on 05/20/2013

Sara · Married on 12/18/2012

Jill and her team were amazing. The flowers were gorgeous and I was very pleased. We used the flowers from the ceremony for centerpieces for the tables inside for the reception. She was so responsive and was really great from start to finish.

Sent on 04/30/2013

Awesome and friendly staff. Really knowledgeable with lots of years of experience.

Sent on 12/09/2012

Vanessa · Married on 11/03/2012

Our wedding turned out to be the wedding of our dreams thanks to Easley Designs. We knew they were good and even knowing that they exceeded our expectations. The church was perfect! And the reception was more than we could've ever dreamed! They even helped us save money on the flowers by advising us to use the arrangements on the pews for the centerpieces which worked out perfectly. They not only did our flowers but all of our table decorations and lighting too. Our theme was nature and it was awesome! So creative and so beautiful!

Sent on 01/10/2013

Shelly · Married on 10/06/2012

Everything was sooo beautiful!! I loved them!!

Sent on 10/17/2012

Easley Designs was our wedding planner and floral design company. After receiving recommendations from our photographer, venue, and basically anybody that we knew that we asked about who we should go to see we decided to set an appointment with Jill of Easley Designs. I met with Jill and she went over everything in detail with us. She even told us the best way to walk through our wedding site at Ihilani. Our flowers were stunning and when I opened the door to our reception it took my breath away. Everything I envisioned and more. I would recommend Easley Designs and Jill. She may be hard to reach at ted but when you do her attention calms you and reassures that your day will be perfect and it was. Thank you Easley Designs.

Sent on 08/31/2012
  • Krystal

Krystal · Married on 05/25/2012

Jill Easley of Easley Designs saved my wedding. I was floundering trying to plan a Hawaii wedding from Alabama, so I decided to hire a wedding planner. Jill was highly recommended by my wedding venue, so I gave her a call. She did full wedding planning and did an excellent job recommending vendors, hiring vendors, and suggesting best ways to accomplish the look I wanted for the wedding. Jill was very professional and was a pleasure to work with. She has 30 years of wedding planning experience and it was obvious from my first phone conversation with her. She was excellent and really went out of her way to make sure that my day was perfect. Thanks to Jill I got the beautiful Hawaii wedding I always dreamed of with the most gorgeous flower arrangements I have ever seen. If you are planning a wedding in O'ahu and need a wedding planner or a florist definitely hire Jill Easley.

Sent on 06/03/2012

Guy · Married on 11/05/2011

Terrie Easley Designs and Jill Easley put together the most beautiful flowers for our wedding. From the orchids, to the centerpieces, to the floral arrangements, everything was fresh and beautiful. I would highly recommend using them for any event your planning.

Sent on 11/21/2011

Tricia · Married on 05/14/2011

You cannot go wrong with Terrie Easley Designs!
    From the beginning we had such a wonderful experience. Jill Easley from the first appointment just listened and recommended flowers and options with what I liked and disliked.
    We also hired Jill Easley as our wedding planner for the whole duration of preparation as I was busy and without a fiance as he was deployed. No regrets at all. Worth the peace of mind and having our wedding go off without a problem start to finish.
    Because they've been around, they also know many vendors and can give you references based on past experience and what you as a couple have in mind.
    Just enjoyed our day and topped it off with the most wonderful floral arrangements a girl could ask for!

Sent on 08/18/2011

Corinne · Married on 04/16/2011

Planning a destination wedding for around 200 guests can be a daunting endeavor, but Jill and Easley Designs really helped to make it a beautiful day! She gave great advice (hair flowers wilt if they're in all day, so she provided BEAUTIFUL silk ones last minute) and the bouquets, arrangements, leis, loose petals and cake decoration were better than I could have imagined!

Jill went out of her way to help make my wedding day/week better, by delivering the hair pieces early to mending my brother's torn shirt just an hour before the ceremony!

I highly recommend Easley Designs, as their products are GORGEOUS and service superior. Thanks Easley Designs for contributing in such a wonderful way to our April 16th wedding at Hale Koa!

Sent on 05/04/2011

Jeff · Married on 04/16/2011

I was only the brother of the bride, but I was extremely impressed by the responsiveness of Jill from Easley Designs. An hour before the wedding, Jill was putting the finishing touches on the flowers, and we were preparing to take family pictures when I realized that my shirt had a small rip in the back. In the midst of the pressures of the moment, Jill took the time to sew up the tear in my shirt.

Not only were the flowers amazing, but the personal care expressed by Jill to go beyond the call the duty greatly impressed this brother of the bride.

Sent on 05/05/2011

Lori · Married on 01/15/2011

Terrie Easley Designs did a beautiful job with my flowers for our wedding this past weekend at the Hale Koa Hotel. The bouquets were fabulous and stunning. Our centerpieces were truly one of a kind and brought a “softness” to the reception. Jill Easley Allen was great to work with. Her outgoing attitude and brilliant ideas made it very easy for me to work with. The flowers MADE our ceremony, the bright pink and red flowers brought a PIZZAZ to our look. Thank you so much Jill for everything!! We recommend Terrie Easley Designs for any bride looking for the most beautiful, unforgettable bouquets and floral arrangements…..
    Lori & Blaine 